{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Anuski, because nothing patience you know ... "Visca Barça Manque loses":-/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 10:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

.... hehehe ... better times for Barça, do not despair .....: D

Murasaki that little you have left, you have nothing in your child in my arms, I suppose that you will get long this time ...

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 11:24 a.m.

To good afternoon.

This already works.Biennnnn.Internet as a torpedo (hopefully it does not explode).The complicated thing is about TV.Too many channels, I'm afraid, although the story channel looks good, and there are a few science, travel documentaries, etc., that also.We will have to explore little by little.

A little bird told me that the old Ruta de la Plata has disappeared from the ex-forco.It is clear that we produce urticaria, and that there is fear that someone will read and draw conclusions.

Well, with their bread they eat it, and do not forget that a forum is done by foreros, and that the route is possibly too large for such small people, and not of physical size precisely.

By the way, yesterday Celia turned six as a diabetics.How time passes.Will it mature someday?

Well, I'm going to see tennis.Go bustle that I bring to me :))

Health

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 12:36 p.m.

latessssss,

Greetings from Bilbao, center of the known universe !!.

This ... no, no, it is not that I have gone the clamp (not quite, go), it is just that I am a "mandá", and I fulfill orders, with pleasure, everything must be said .. theregoes:

!! GONDRULO, Greet the entire route with affection (he does not do it personally due to problems of type ... technical) and says goodbye ... at the same time of all of us !!

Other lares, other battles claim, will be missed, here and there, but in short, no matter how real the gift of omnipresence has not yet succeeded (to continue like this I think he will get it),So although we include his absence ... we will understand it ... it will already have enough with the presidency of the Basque Association, with collaborating with the Fede, with the Ministry of Health ... and to know

So good job Gondurulo, take care and ... if you solve those technical problems, do not forget to tell us how you are doing and what are the news ...

See you soon!!

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 12:36 p.m.

Well, it is (or has returned) without comments.

Gondrullo, if you read me (this looks like an Ouija session), because that, that you do well, wherever you go, that I say that it will be some rare place, without internet or anything:?

Well nothing, Gon, happy journey.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
05/08/2008 1:43 p.m.

Nas, I had a very re -applied day, it seems that I was waiting for it to rain to spend all day from one place for another.Anyway, because, I'm not inspired to tell something, I'm going to take my usual Greek yogurt and ... what do they throw on TV?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/08/2008 4:55 p.m.

Marcita, I hope you give those answers !!!I don't know if I am educating her well or she is very ready.And the grandparents, then that, if comments.As is the life of Ironica, his grandfather, that of the finger in the cake, perhaps it is diabetic.In the analyzes 200 times have come out several times ....... although, namely!Because my mother -in -law is invents movies when it gets bored, that, or that the aforementioned also passes everything and will have taken his coffee with sugar ........ Rare that he is not with treatment, right?You have to know them.
Anuski, because we are waiting for the bomb but had not said anything because it is a long time and many potholes and until I see her I will not believe it.Tomorrow we are going to it and I am lost tachycardic because I don't know what will happen yet.Noa how much milk does it have .... How are you iciar?I know that it is inevitable to overwhelm the weight but if it were bad, the pediatrician would have told you.
Kisses .......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/08/2008 8:06 p.m.

stockings, Becky, Good luck with that bomb !!!!!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/09/2008 2:26 a.m.

: D 8): P:-/

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2008 3:57 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!
Juanlu, have you fallen from bed ????MUA !!!!
Last night dinner with Cris, until 2 and average, my mother !!! ... yes, we laugh a lot!Alea, in the end we could not call, that we liking ourselves in a way !!!
And this afternoon to Madrid, well !!!! ... what do you want!
I spend the rest of the threads and have coffee, and an ibuprofen that saves me.Kisses and good day.
Ah, Gondurulo, that is fine ... I don't know if I don't understand you, Kalua, it seems to disappear ... in short, what was said, good luck!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2008 4 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Ah, from Barça I don't even speak ... I am also Barça, and small dislikes have given us this season ... And they are spabbiated ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2008 4:08 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning .......: D: D: D ........... Verneeeeeeeeeeeees !!!!!!he he
And I don't say anything else ...........;)

Have a good day ...... kisses ....

DiabetesForo
05/09/2008 4:41 a.m.

.... By the way Beky will cross my fingers to get that bomb without any problem, hopefully they give you good news today ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
05/09/2008 4:47 a.m.

Becky, I will also cross my fingers !!!! ... Good luck!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2008 4:49 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

hello!!!Finally Friday, you earn !!!!: D

Murasaki, 20 days they will fly, among the preparations and when you want to realize there you have Matthew.
And give a little kiss to Vanne and Marcos on my part, go earthly, not see if he takes the sleep routine and lets her rest a little.

Beky, I cross my fingers, so that today there is luck with the theme of the bomb !!! Then tell us.Iciar has genius too, ... at the same time it is calm ... but also pure nerve ... It is a mixture that you don't know where it will come out.Nayah will be a list and take advantage of the occasions they provide to pay tribute, ... it is a girl, you do well, but each one we are in a way.

Velia and Juan Luis, good weekend in the Madriles.

Prado, ... how are you?I do not promise you anything but the same happened to see you and we take a coffee.

Alea, that birthday of Celia does not deserve celebration, mine is approaching and already going 13 ....: Evil:

Mani, pumba kisses for you and your little ones.

Kalua;) Have fun if you go to the mountain.

Marcita, Paz, ...: Shock: Who else?greetings for all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/09/2008 4:53 a.m.

Velia, Prado had not read you .... We are all with the crossed fingers, ... This has to go well !!!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/09/2008 4:54 a.m.

May 28 also seems good to me on 29 is my mother's birthday, surely this gift is the most illusion.

Ahhh and good morning everyone is going to prepare the suitcase for the holidays.

I leave the link of the ayutation page in case you want to make a escape through Cuenca you pass through Huete, it is worth it.

Link

And this weekend are the faithful of St. John Evangelist, and I am John, how could it be otherwise, to see if we are lucky and tomorrow we can get him.

Kisses to everyone and until Tuesday, I don't move from there until music does.

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/09/2008 4:54 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) Yes anuski all to one, it's time slope

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/09/2008 4:56 a.m.

How beautiful your town, when we go to Oropesa (Castellón) we spend close ... Enjoy the dance, which next year does not leave you.
That does not rain for procession.;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/09/2008 5 a.m.

Good days !!!!!!

Beki, good luck with the bomb for Nyah, tell us.Noe's endo has told me that at the moment or dream because he is very "small", in short.

Velia, good weekend and enjoy.Juanlu, the fatal parking, my maidin to the first, but some of me resists me.

Murasaki, how little, have fun and enjoy.

Anuski, Alea .. Well, everyone (I always forget someone) good day and good weekend.

(Today I am not very talkative, I have risen with my left foot)

DiabetesForo
05/09/2008 5:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.