{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

... peace I tell you the same as Velia, here you can write everyone, you would be missing more ... hehehe ... the only condition is to have a good roll and desire to write ...;), so you know, noYou stay with the desire that is very bad: D

Montse here is also embarrassment of what is there and the fluff are already very annoying .....

kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/04/2008 9:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.
Yes, that I am here and I have not disappeared.What happens is that we have walked from Parranda, with friends and things.
It is the impossible llanes of people, and that today will be the majority.But well, it is what you have to live in places like this.

Thanks for the congratulations, although it seems a lie to me about 30 years :))

Paz What is that it does not belong to you?The route is everyone who feels router.And if you have Extremadura family, better than better.I do know Madroñera.Cerquita de Monfragüe.

Well, I'm going to see if I call my mother, to congratulate her and those things.

Health to all and congratulations to all the moms of the forum.

DiabetesForo
05/04/2008 9:48 a.m.

First, congratulations to all the mamis of the world !!!!!!!!!!!!My jellyle has made me a postcard full of colored scribbles and brilliant (now the whole living room shines) How beautiful!We have a fatal anniversary, neither celebration nor anything.With the little one, by heat the minimum glycemia (52-68 and 57 before meals) then with their constipation two glycerin suppositories to do something!We had a fatal, especially her, which is retained until death.
Anyway, Beki, these kids when not another thing.
Velia, I'm glad that Angela is nothing chest.I will take the floor with the Kangaroo of Noe, here my political family is not offered at all.
Prado, also here a wonderful day.
All and all the rest, kisses.Today I am in a better humor.

DiabetesForo
05/04/2008 10:36 a.m.

Good morning routerillos .... here waiting for 9.30 to take Angela to the doctor, he is already with asthma ....
Heat, it's very hot, wishing it rains to clean this environment ...
Then it happened to me.A kiss and happy day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/05/2008 3:32 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

What has cost me to read everything :)).

Before Velia forgot, on Tuesday I was on my doctor and we talked about temperature and bubbles ... We all agree that with temperature changes the bubbles increase, instead of insulin looks soda ...

Congratulations to those of the anniversaries and mothers, to the new pregnant woman, to Kirs for having a champion ...

This thread gives very good vibes;)

Well, I leave since Tuesday, very fat and uncomfortable and with some nerves that gives me something, I have nothing prepared I have been delaying it or I know, for fear that the same thing will happen to me as with Nicolás, and then pick it up everything is a drink, so today I am going to wash the clothes I have for Mateo that only 3 weeks left and I see the poor wrapped in a towel without a bad body.

Kisses then I read you

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/05/2008 3:40 a.m.

Good morning ....... how fast the good happens ... again Monday and without holidays in sight ...: shock: .... in short .... is what there is so thatendure ... :))

Murasaky how little you have left, I am not surprised that you are from your nerves, I suppose it is normal but try to relax that the nerves are not good at all .....
I also notice that with the heat they leave more bubbles in the pump, I try during the summer to change it more often .... If it normally lasts almost 5 days in summer at 3 or 4 days I change it.

Montse Tell us then how it went on your doctor with Angela, happy allergy, hopefully it will happen right ...

You have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 4:31 a.m.

Nosdias, what a bad Monday ... Let's see if I work a little and tell you something, already read that you are ... well, that you are, that it is enough ... a science fiction story is occurring to me with very littlefiction ... after the work.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/05/2008 4:41 a.m.

Goodssssssss

Ains, I had no intention of complaining or notifying me, but it is superior to me: D: It is a UNESSSS ... PUAGGGGGGGGG !!, (goes for Monday and by the taxi driver that of the cookie, it will be possible !!

On Friday I spent the day in the colonies and unable to enter ..., because that today I haveThe thanks to Fer, for the effort he is demonstrating in updating and "enriching the atmosphere" !!)

Mari I'm glad for your new pregnancy, congratulations !!

And the piccolino Ino, Ino, ... grows, it's great !!, Greetings for kris..anuski

To see otherwise, nothing new, on Friday we already slept in the mountain, great time but we will still have to wait a little to enjoy the "trails" because there is still snow and, above all, a boring and clear ice limits theThat is, there is always some list that is not believed or does not read the "prospects" of civil protection and decides to reach the refuge by car (utilitarian, for more inri) and of course then you find it when you least expect it...Jeje, it is always an experience to attend the sermons, in rigorous French, that the aforementioned once fixed the mess dedicated to the unfortunate especially as soon as they discover that it is Italian, in short, for once and without it serves as a precedent,I am with the French.

For the rest, time of sales, so these days increase HC, which is not that I know badly, go, and insulin readjustPut a hormone there is no lantus or humalog that is worth

Well, I greet the route route, all!

DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 4:57 a.m.

Good Monday morning!Up those moods, there are no more parties in sight but the weekends remain.
Here we continue with heat to give away.
Murasaki, quiet, now is when you have to be more relaxed, that is very little.
Velia, you will tell us your little one.
Greetings and kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 5:10 a.m.

Hello good.We are back.The expected, is in full crisis, has bronchospasmos and you have to cut it with corticosteroid and bronchodilator inhaler .... Let's see how ...
I'm going to go around the house, then I read you.
Ah, Murasaki, I did not ride anything until I had the girls at home, I also gave me a little thing ... but if you leave things a little by hand, while you are in the hospital that your husband or some close relative thatPrepare for when you get home .... By the way, the 15 is my birthday, the same if it advances and that ... mmmm .... you get an Isidrin ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/05/2008 6:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!.How do you give the tongue ... I say to the key !!My mother I'm leaving and now I hardly give me time to catch up.
We have been in the town, Juan as always without stopping, on Saturday he arrived at lunchtime, so quiet, is measured and ... 22 !!He had never been so low, and said he was great, that when he is 60 he found it worse ...:-/
Velia, damn asthma !!Let's see if it recovers, but spring is disastrous for many things, with how beautiful it is !!Although I prefer fall: p.
Beky !!TAXISTA BASKER !!But I have seen that with your in -laws it has done well ... I'm very happy !!What a coincidence that it was when Alberto was not, with what he would have liked to see the good atmosphere.
Anika ... Good luck with telecare !!
Murasaky, it is impossible that you are not afraid, but you will see how everything goes very well !!!
Alea, happy 30th anniversary !!
To everyone else a kiss.

DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 6:42 a.m.

hello everyone!!!I see that we have all returned from the bridge ... that Penita makes these days pass so soon !!! 1 :(

Murasaki, takes the opportunity to rest these days, I always thought the last month I take it down to prepare everything quietly and rest ... and I did not give me time, they advanced it just one month !!!You will see that now everything is going to do very well, you are nothing lid by changing diapers and where bottles !!!

Beky I'm glad you had a pleasant day with your political family, ... and that the girls behave well.And you are right the truce does not last, but well ... to my iciar yesterday gave me the afternoon with the nap: x, but well ... it is what it touches.

Velia to see if Angela improves, poor, a little kiss for her.

I called you today.

Alea, Mamidejuan, Kalua, Juan Luis, .... to all good day !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/05/2008 8:15 a.m.

helloaaaaaaa!Oh!How long, hehe!
Alea congratulations on those 30 years together, is said soon, right ??
Velia, I hope my idola is good and controlled now!And summarizing that I do not have much time, I hope that you are very good, pregnant women, recent breasts, not so recent, children, potatoes, those who do not have children, ... those who are far away, those who areNear, this reminds me of Coca Cola's announcement, in short, greetings to everyone!
Well and now my bomb, it goes well, I get many bubbles, I don't know why it will be, on the second day of changing the catheter it bothers me a little but only a little, I have already used to sleeping with her ... It's already another cachinoOf me, hehe!Thanks for asking bugillos, a big big kiss !!!I'm going to eat what is timeaaaaaaaa!aiooos

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
05/05/2008 8:59 a.m.

Ali good, you are already a bomber !!!!!! ....... you see that it gets much better than you think and you only have a few days, after three years it is not even that I find out thatI take it, sometimes the catheter bothers a little but that depends on the place where you put it, there are more sensitive areas than others .....

Kalua .... You put my long teeth with those mountains that you have ...:-/ ..... I will have to settle for the mountains we have for the Bierzo ...;)

Kisses...

DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 11:13 a.m.

Well, well.
I had written a very long message, but when sending, Plaf, disappeared: Twisted:
And like me, Hum, what did someone call him?Ah, yes! "My beautiful and mistreated thinking organ" is not for so much effort, because I leave it and send you health.
I will write more when I have given a little rest :))

DiabetesForo
05/05/2008 11:24 a.m.

This story, totally true and that occurred this morning, does not go much in diabetes, but if you suffer from allergy, like Montse and Angela, you will understand it.
I looked out, there they were, they surrounded the whole house, attentive to our failure, relentless, swimming slowly in the air.But they were not going to intimidate us, to a voice of mine Montse and Angela shot out of their masks, ran, Montse reached the car, he opened, Angela was already inside, Montse also closed the door, he started, he looked at me, threw me a kiss, we both knew that the most difficult thing was done.The plan was that they would reach the ambulatory where, hopefully, they would get weapons to fight them, if not to kill them, if at least to avoid greater evils.I had already closed the door, I was preparing a coffee ... Then I noticed something, something ... inside the house, something that knew very well what it was, something with a white cloud, something with my own life, somethinginside whose "that", "that" they call pollen, and that travels on top of those little ones, clouds, those same clouds that had already entered below the garage door, and that had already climbed the snail of Caracol, and that I already noticed how they climbed the pants ... the ambulatory was far away, too far.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/05/2008 1:21 p.m.

I have read so much that I surely don't remember everything, I'm going to have to do chops.

The first thing a very big hug for Kris and Alain, how much I am glad.And for Alea and Marcita for his anniversaries.

Murasaki is very normal for youMatthew in arms, very beautiful luck.

Velia could not answer you before but Nico also uses novorapid and it is a roll about the bubbles, no matter how care we carry we always get.Prado have you noticed improvement with the apidra?Tell us how it is going, although I think that in children they have not tried it much but to know.

Anuski and Beky a little kiss for your little princesses.

Kalua who envy mountains, I have gone to Malaga this weekend and when he went through Granada, a lot of snow was still in Sierra Nevada, but with this heat I no longer think it lasts long.

Mamidejuan often scare with 22, once was Nico staying at 29 and collapsed at my feet, he did not pass out but did not endure his legs, thankfully it was the time of the biba and I had already prepared it, I took it from theI usually sat on the trona and put it in my mouth and immediately traced but that a bad time passes.

Jo what head I don't remember more, well better than if not this looks like a will.

Good evening and how I read the other day and I really liked that glycemia accompany you.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/05/2008 6:53 p.m.

Ay ali that happened to me, congratulations on the pump, I'm glad you are adapting, this firefighters is already filled.

By the way in my house there are two, one only my husband, but my husband is from the other kind of firefighter :))

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/05/2008 6:57 p.m.

Buos Diassssssssssssssss!How are you?What a afternoon yesterday, to forget.It occurred to me to go with Noe to Mérida (60 km) to a naturopath because of the constipation, with a heat of death, 4 in the afternoon, two meters from the consultation the car leaves me lying, mess with the crane, consultation, look for a taxi (it was sent to me and it took me almost two hours to arrive!) Noe impatient, nervous, hungry and their glycemia threw sparks down.Good luck I always carry the "first aid" with the juice.Ah!All this loading with the travel chair for the taxi.Wow late!Anyway, I hope it served for something.
Ali, congratulations on that bomb.
For everyone, happy day.

DiabetesForo
05/06/2008 4:29 a.m.

Good morning .......... hahaha Juan Luis How good, yesterday when I went to run I was plagadito and how annoying ..... I think I swallowed a few, they get everywhere ....: EVIL:

Mani, my experience with Apidra at the moment, I have had to lower the basal more than one total unit, but I will not draw conclusions until they spend more days, my basal was 12 units and I had to upload it a few months ago, nowIt is again 12 coinciding with insulin change .... we will see ......

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
05/06/2008 4:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.