{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

I forgot, Velia and Angela and all the other allergies, improve you.
Juan Luis, next to my house there is a school that had trees of those who release the fluff (shots, it seems to me) and the parents of an allergic child wrote everywhere, attaching the child's medical report and got the trees to moveOn the outskirts, you can try it, writing to the City Council or where appropriate, to see if for next year your girls have a good time.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/06/2008 5:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Goodssssssss

How is it??To come into contact with ... I do not know what because his pediatrician has not considered appropriate to test him ... Luckily the symptoms are light because otherwise living in Turin would truly be a problem, we are surrounded by parks and gardensEverywhere ... instead in the mountain nothing, anyway, to see if nature calms down a little jolines ... very good the thriler Juanluis !!

Mani

Marcita because we hope it helps you solve the situation, personally I do not have much faith in these things but I cannot deny the evidence and I know that in certain cases they solve and then it is clear that why and how it ceases to be important, ofAnyway there is nothing to produce only one effect so that as always and in any case it does not hurt to inform oursFrom licorice because I do not know what I think is very good, but we must not forget for example that it has a certain hypertensive property so maybe I manage one thing but the worst disagrees me another ... in the end, what is thereWhat to see how mysituation.

Ali, encourage that bomb!

Well I teleport to my chores again ... what a good day?

DiabetesForo
05/06/2008 6:25 a.m.

Good !!!! ... I don't have much time, just send a little kiss to the whole route ... Rebienida Mani ...
Then I read you more calmly.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/06/2008 6:37 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello ... I see that today the relax route is ...
The allergies ... what a roll, yesterday was in the afternoon here filled with cotton, I was even afraid to walk with iciar, I was putting the pacifier every time ... so that none entered her mouth ...What asquito !!!Blessed Chopos !!!

Well I don't have much time, I send you a greeting to everyone and see if you have little things.

Today I had endo, to see the thyroid analytics, and this time it was very good, all normal values, ... continued the treatment and in September we see you ... and it will make me hemo: oops:
Prado has fought a little ... but little :))

chaito !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/06/2008 8:51 a.m.

To good afternoon.

We have no allergies.We have no poplars or olive trees.My children, when they have had allergies, have always been of the "rare and virulent.That is, we never knew what produced them.Jaime, the eldest, ended a couple of times in the hospital, with his tongue outside and completely swollen, full of rosettes and almost without breathing.We spent many years with the fear of repeating it, and it happened two or three times.The cause found it a few months ago: allergy to horses.

Fernando had some similar episode, but milder.We still ignore the cause.

Celia came to need adrenaline, by a virulent allergy that did not respond to the Urbasón or the corticosteroids.

But to pollen, nothing, none of the three.It's fun, because you never know when it can happen again: Oops:

Anyway, I'm going to drink coffee and then I spend.

Thanks for the congratulations and that the "attack" are improved

Health

DiabetesForo
05/06/2008 10:03 a.m.

..... anuski woman why I was going to quarrel;) .... If we have a more majooooooooooo ....... hahahaha ...... I also imagine that with hyperthyroidism it is more difficult to controlDiabetes ..... the good thing is that you already have it controlled ...: D

DiabetesForo
05/06/2008 noon

Thanks Prado, I'm glad you're happy with Apidra.

Anuski that well that you have controlled hyperthyroidism, I have not yet gone to the review, when I see me he will throw me a bronchazo, I had to have gone 1 year ago.: Oops:

The other day someone said that it was writing here because it was not of the route, either, in fact on the other route I only wrote at the end with the mess, Peeeeero I remember when and how the famous Ruta de la Plata began.

I had just arrived at the other forum (June 2006) and looking for a message in "I look for someone from Alicante," I entered waiting for people who lived near me and suddenly looking at a map of León to know thetown where Kalua was born.Do you remember right?:)) What laughs.What a riddle.After driving the staff half crazy because there was talk of everything but Alicante, you decided

Well that, that came to the head when reading what to write in a thread that is not the "yours."

Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/06/2008 6:59 p.m.

Good evening !!!! ... here I'm, hooked to O.T., just gave you the good night ...
Mani, I remember the thread of Alicante, and the riddle of the people of Kalua, and how the route was born ....
Marcita, goes late .... Luckily we are made of a material ...
Where is Maria ?????A kiss, pretty.
Anika, I hope you are well.
Kris, one more day and one day less to fully enjoy your baby ...
The allergies follow, mine with an added trancazo and that of Ángela we are dominating it ... another thing is the glycemia ... I have already assumed that this hem will be like the red numbers of the bank ...: EVIL:
They will have forgotten many things .... sorry !!!! ....
A kiss and happy night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/06/2008 7:40 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I come and I'm leaving ........ I'm regretting being here and not ironing.I'm already seeing bad vibrations: (((
Kalua, to see if we meet and tell me about living in the mountain like Heidi.;)
Anuski, I'm glad that everything is fine, I will analyze now for the hiccup because I am very tired.How about iciar?The na na photos, to see if I take time.Kisses for Kris and Family
Marcita, as you counted it I imagined it because I have had one of those but with a prick right when eating from Nayah, thankfully my husband could look for me.
Ali, congratulations on that bomb.
Velia I will sing so that tomorrow it rains :))
Mani, kisses.
Greetings to Tossssss

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/06/2008 8:52 p.m.

Good morning !!! ... here we are, without novelty in the front ...
Beky, ironing at that time ????Yours is very serious than mine ... with the lack that will make you rest ...
And I don't know if you sang or what but here the temperatures have dropped and threatens rain .... I hope !!!!
I'm going to have another coffee and a saetil that I have a trancazo of an order ...
Then I read you.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/07/2008 3:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, if you do not deprive yourself of anything (do you go with v pribado?), Between cloths and plates .... I think I can't write more than one post from the curro, the following fails me all, so it is the sameThe last one today ... and see that I want to write off-topop on the EMT of Madrid ... well, that I was not at the beginning of the route so I don't know that of Alicante (I looked there6 months, I will tell you).Anyway, to see if this post enters and see if the next one enters.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/07/2008 4:25 a.m.

Good morning ........ It cost me a lot to get up:-/, to see if it is true that Jolin temperatures go down ..... that this does not seem very normal ...: Shock:

I also remember how the first route of La Plata was born hehe ... Kalua had us intrigued a few days with his people ..
By the way some acquaintances have just been done from Seville to here but by bicycle, in a week, about 100 km a day beating ... if I already say that they are a bit crazy ...:-//

Beky but a woman how you will not be tired ... uffffff ...... start ironing at two in the morning ...... I don't even want to think about it ....: Shock:

You have a good day .....
kisses

DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 4:37 a.m.

good morning!!!!
Prado has cost you to get up?me too ... And what laziness comes to currar: x

Beky, iciar well ... but yesterday we have weighs it and how it goes slowly taking weight ... :?Surely it weighs more noa ... this girl !!!!By the 4 I understand that you have a lot to iron, but a woman at that time one has to be sleeping or at least in the bed.Good luck with your hypo.

Mani, if you find yourself well that your hyper has been normalized ... but do not stop controlling it anyway, if you are controlled you already forget.How about Nico and Nacho with his analytics.

Alea the allergies you are talking about, I don't like anything, my brother-in-law happens with seafood ... until he discovered it:-/ He also ended a couple of times in the emergency department.

Good morning to all and it is already half of the week.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/07/2008 4:52 a.m.

Anuski, you seem somewhat worried because Iciar is little ...., I would tell you that Angela has always raised in the 10th percentile ... but apart from diabetes and allergy, which is a separate matter, the girl has always been very healthy, neither Brnquitis, nor otitis, nor na ... the typical colds and typical childrenPut shirts, and the occasional dress.He has never gone with the sizes of the stores, he always had to buy a couple of sizes less, but now he is growing like the bad "grass", he grows at a rate of 1 cm.a month.Its size corresponds to that of the market .... in short, that if the girl is a sanita, it does not give much importance ... a little kiss

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/07/2008 5:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!It is true, thankfully it is less hot today, yesterday 32 degrees!And what a heat night, so Noe's glycemia in the minimum, yesterday 61, 38 and 53 before meals, the heat feels absence and is that it sweats a lot.
Beki, give yourself a break, at that time that everyone sleeps, fills the warm water bath, relaxing salts, quiet music and relax.I have done that more than once and it gives me life.
Velia, did you request free medications for Angela?The letter has already reached me to grant it to Noa.
Kisses for everyone, mainly for Kris and his little one.
Ah!Take care of the thyroid.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 5:23 a.m.

Wow how you crack.

Well, I also remember the first route and the poor thread of Alicante, literally invaded by the now routes.

And, even at the risk of seeming heavy, I reiterate that the route is one of the one who feels router, wherever.

Well, today is Wednesday.Wednesday is my day of the week.I like it.It is the one governed by Mercury, God of the messengers, communicators, journalists, writers ... and also of the travelers.In addition, I was born on Wednesday.Interestingly, in numerology it is equivalent to number 8, which was always my favorite number.And besides, I learned later that, numerologically speaking, I am 8 by birth.And the 8 is equivalent to Virgo's sign, which, looks at what coincidence, is also my sign.How much coincidence together!I like coincidences.

Luckily I was not born on Tuesday, which is War Day, although something warrior I feel.It is what happens when there are things that hint at you but they don't tell you openly.Hum.Will it be for something?
Nothing, my things.

Well, I'll tell you more cosines.

That allergic ones improve, and Velia, take care of the cold.

Becky, woman, the iron should be prohibited.

Mani, yes, that you are begging with all of the law.

Anuski, I don't like those allergies either, but it is what there is.

That said, Health

DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 9 a.m.

Ratessssssss

Today colonies and therefore as that "" bend "" I go from ... and uphill !!

I start at the end:

Marcita as one of the thyroid, at rest, everything must be said, the intention is liked !!

Anuski, countryman, Clara was not followed by the standard in weight, I still remember how much I worried me, despite not wanting to do it because I knew I was perfectly well, always cheerful and calm, but of course the pediatrician was determined that my daughterI followed "his table" until he convinced me to start with the bottle supplements ... in an end, if it were today, the only thing I got was that my milk was removed before and a stress to tell you between Tata "Teta and bottle, "Clara continued, imperterrita, to grow what her metabolism wanted and not what the doctor wanted, yes, she remained calm and happy and without a bad cold ... Anyway, a kiss !!

Prado, hehehe, what publicity we made of my villain huh ??
;)

Mani, I'm glad you followed us then in that forum and that you participate now in this, as for not the "yours", I do not know what it is going, nor am I sure to want to know, the truth.Whoever has wanted to have always entered the route and if I remember correctly all the "fixed" so to speak, at least we have welcomed, that does not always "welcome" then has had an answer, but in short, that is alreadyAnother song and is part of the game, I think,

Beky, yours is a court of guard, without a doubt, there are certain things that should not be done and much less at certain hours ... but well, where we are going to stop;) As for knowing us, because who knows?, Higher towers have fallen ... but hey I have to warn you that living what is said to live, heidi, niente di niente, sorry ... hahahaha

Anyway, health to all/OSS !!

DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 10:36 a.m.

.... hehehehe ... well if Kalua and well that your villain deserves it because it is very beautiful ..... :))

Anuski .... pay attention to these expert moms, I can tell you that I am lucky to meet Angela and Clara and are two very beautiful girls ...Nothing to overwhelm because I eat little ICIAR, I was also a very bad comender as a child, I didn't like trying anything and now you see ... I love to eat .... :))

kisses

DiabetesForo
05/07/2008 11:26 a.m.

Grace to all !!!!
If I am a little overwhelmed with iciar ... the truth is that to date this sanita has had two colds but nothing else ... but you know how we are the moms.
If I will also have the fault, because it looks like me, that according to my mother I do eat badly ... and now as almost everything.
Thank you !!!!!

You know I have met Alain !!!!: Or it doesn't seem so tiny ... very rich !!!!Let's see if your mom soon tells us more things that the poor from here is now there.

You are a charm: D

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/07/2008 12:47 p.m.

Good afternoon!!!
How lucky to meet the little one, Anuski .... Let's see if poor Kris can relax a little and tell us ...
By the way, and Murasaki ????, is it rare that he has not greeted.
Anika, how are you going?
Here it is raining, to see if it lets us go out for a little, that I am ground from the cataract and maybe it was good for me to clear myself.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/07/2008 1:27 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.