{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Velia, be calm, that everything is going very well ,.You will see how Angela stabilizes much more when she reaches 16 .. you still have:?
Today I passed a hotel called AC Forum, and I remembered you, is next to the Renfe station, where Uría Street (the main one in Oviedo) and 5 minutes by car from the hospital.Let's see if things are fixed and you come soon.A hug: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/28/2010 12:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The AC Forum is the one that is ahead, when you go from General Elorza to the station, right?That is a few years ago.Good communication with the hospital.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/28/2010 12:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, Alea, that is, is very new and central.Friends who stayed there were very Agusto.Very close to him, already in the middle of Cale Uría, in front of Renfe, there is a hostel called Favila, with two stars, but it is very good as a hostel.There are quite a lot of hotels, near the San Francisco Park is the Campoamor or El Fruela and already, if you want luxuries, the reconquest, where the kings stay, in the center.But Oviedo is a small city and everything is very close, so in anyone you will be fine.I like the forum, for the mederno.
Let's see if you can come, Besines :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/28/2010 5:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

And if you want to come by train, there is Alvia, which takes four and a half hours from Madrid and leaves you at the same hotel.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/28/2010 5:50 p.m.

Good to everyone !!
Here I, lifting the country ... :?:?
And with regular time ... very cloudy dawn, to see if it clears.
Thanks for the comments of my pitua, I think I can put the link here, then I try ... see if I get ... so you can see all.
Owash, good luck with the procedures for your mom ... when you enter the hospital you will control of all ehhhh specialties;)
Prado, I hope that more animated ... I still didn't call you, and I wanted to do it because I don't know if you know something from Raquel, who had the same bomb, he points ... and I don't know if there is someone in the association:-/.
Velia, above again, a relief is great to gain more strength.
Marcita, poor Noe, I hope that the medication takes effect soon ... and that fever, I hope it is nothing ... Let's see what they tell you in the emergency room.
I have ended today with the antibiotic and well, but I have this week with a body ... to see if I recover strength I too.
Alea, there is less to cover the quota ... Let's see if we encourage those 3 that we lack.
Good weekend to all !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/29/2010 5:33 a.m.

Very good,
How is that Saturday going?We of house arrest in Casita, Noe's fever was tonsillitis, antiviotics, so between one thing and another is the poor man made winks ... :(
Anuski, I'm glad you go better, to see if you put the link to see the little one.
Velia How about you?Have you called you UEX to participate in a children's project with diabetes in Extremadura?We have said yes, next week they send us the documentation.
Well, I'm leaving you, dinner time and give him the potingues.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/29/2010 3:03 p.m.

Hello family.
I almost didn't open my computer, like Marcita, I am flying and I don't even know the day I live, I just read your message in Alea volunteers, I feel the delay, on Monday I call without fail.
How are the Malitas?How is Angela going?It is known since it happens to Noe, Marcita?The patience allergy, you know ..... Pario the grandmother.Nayah The poor is fatal with his eyes, less bad than the issue of asthma is being controlled very well with some balls that the homeopath sent us, but the Moccos do not stop, that I want to finish the course already.By the way, Noa's in the end also a retrovirus of those rare, less bad because I was already Cagadita, was 10 days with diarrhea, so I sign up for the Hysteric Mothers Club, also: Mrgreen:
Here heat, but I want to slyrrrrrrrrrrrr myWe have fallen in love, the site beautiful.We have bought a table and a kitchen, total Sundays ....... we even want to go from camping with the girls :)), we'll see, that are big words.The next we want to do at Comillas, blessed summer!
Velia, my congratulations to Dana and for you of course, often treasure you have at home.I encourage an eyedration!
Owash, air conditioning ???what's that???something that serves not to spend heat ???heat???what's that???something that exists in Spain ??? ...... walks now! ...... to improve!
Anuski, I tell you, get good.In the end you are going to drag me from the damn social networks, go on a row and hang a picture of iciar here.I can't get hooked on one thing, now that I'm taking off :))
Prado, how about the road?for when the goal?
Kisses
P.D My solidarity with Veronica, of course.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/29/2010 8:21 p.m.

Beky to Comillas?But if it is very close from here.Let's see if we see each other.And the heat, you know what they say about Burgos, which only has two stations: winter and train :))

Disappointed with the race.What a bodrio.Trenecito without emotion, except Vettel's tortazo.Mediocre and mediocre career Ferrari and Alonso.

In Findssss, that the Pachuchillos are better.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/30/2010 10:46 a.m.

Good day ..... splendid weekend, a lot of sun ... very heat ... and a lot of rest that needed it ....
The next weekend we will resume the Camino de Santiago where we leave it, in Sarriá and we hope to finish it before summer: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

Anuski, talk to Raquel?, if you want to call it and tell her but I don't trust her and I don't even know if she continues in the association because there were problems with her ... we already talked ...;)

Ferrari a total disappointment, insufferable and shame career .... or change a lot and fast or total failure ...: Shock: but we have nadal ... hehehe ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/31/2010 5:19 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!Becky, what Calorazo does here, I changed .... 24 degrees at 9 in the morning that I went to Juanu to the train .... at noon we shrink.

Regina, thanks for the hotels, we will see it from next week .... at this stage of my life I like the classic than the modern, but for a night, the truth is that it gives meanyway whatever ...

Marcita, poor Noe, I suppose that at this point the antibiotics will have begun to take effect and will already be better ... yes, TB.They called us from the UEX and TB.We have lent ourselves to collaborate ....

Becky, I'm glad that noa has already arranged ... Damn virus !!!! .... We will talk about homeopathy, that I am already a jartita of medicines .... By the way, what a good life the lifecountry!!!!.

Alea, Prado, the truth is that we do not lift the head with the Ferrari .... to see the next ones.

Final stretch week 8) 8) 8)Alpina is getting fixed.

Kisses and good day !!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/31/2010 5:59 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!.
I just have to greet because I don't have time to read how everything is going.I hope everything is fine ...
Yesterday I arrived from my trip through Aquitaine, we have had a great time, and Bordeaux and its surroundings are precious!
Today we have Juan with the endocrine, we have collected the analytics and ... great, glycosilada of 5.4 !!!
I tell you that yesterday, at dinner an apple was taken for dessert, and when he goes to sleep he is measured and with a hallucinated face he says that the glucometer tells him "high blood glucose, more than 600", he stayed in pictures, becauseIt had never happened to him, we did not understand what it could be, and we thought he had not washed his hands after the apple and could be rest of sugar, indeed, he washed them, measured again and ... 169 ... I don't knowWhat would have happened if it gets quickly to lower that figure :?... essential: wash your hands :)).
Beky, let's see if I call you.
I will read more slowly.
Greetings to all !!

DiabetesForo
05/31/2010 7:48 a.m.

Good day......

Congratulations Juan ... how much hemo !!!!!!!!! .....: D

Velia come that is already the final stretch, the last effort and that's it, how is that anxiety going ????????I hope that quieter ...: D

MARCITA HOW NOE follows ????I imagine that better, the antibiotic will have effect ..... Let's see if all the pochitos are recovering .....

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/01/2010 5:18 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!!
Mommy, I will come ... I'm glad you enjoyed the trip ..: D ... Congratulations to that champion ... Joé, what envy.: Oops:
Anuski, I suppose you are already better ... Let's see if you can put the iciar photo, which must be very cute ... and the same to Marcita, that noe is precious ...
Prado, here I continue with my alpine tilitas and my infusions of Valerian, it is the final stretch and already thinking about those of the SES that my teacher begins to prepare in September:-/.
Yesterday was the last day of the fair ... well !!!! ... so visits the fairgrounds, in the end we met some friends and we ended at 1 in the morning ....
Owash, I imagine that already recovered ...
Alea, how is everything going?
To all kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/01/2010 5:28 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good,

Uffffffffffff !!!!!!!!!What heat, yesterday we reached 36º, Beky, I send you some ????Here we have warm up.
Noe is better, the fever was removed, he is eating and the allergy also better, the syrup goes wonderfully, yes, to continue taking another 2 or 3 weeks.And the glycemia :(: Shock :: oops ::: ((a disaster, we have uploaded the basal and remains high, although we also influence endo syndrome.
And I was yesterday in the traumatologist because of the cervical and sent me a resonance, they do it to me on Monday, to see what racks they take me out now ...
Mommy, congratulations on that piece of hemo !!!!!!!!You will tell us your trip.
Velia, encouragement in the final stretch, that you can, do not pay attention to the nerves.
Prado, more than value you have to finish the way with this heat.
Beky, I'm glad he is recovered and Nayah controlling his asthma, with the eyes of his eyes, Noe takes them out some mornings attached to Legañas, although since he has this syrup it seems that not so much.
Well, nothing, I get to continue Maruje, that I have a mountain of clothes for ironing.

Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
06/01/2010 5:31 a.m.

Velia, we have crossed, to see if I am able to put a photo, that I am very clumsy with this ...

/>

DiabetesForo
06/01/2010 6:02 a.m.

Hello route ............. I have returned .......

And I promise to catch up.

The work, my collaboration with the Zaragoza aquarium to set up an aquarium from Arrecife, and a new business project, in addition to the little one, have had me kidnapped during these months.Now, finally, I begin to have a little time, so I will update little by little.

Greetings to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/01/2010 11:13 a.m.

Well, my fish died last night.This morning we have gone and it turns out that the girl who attended us had told us everything wrong.Come on, I killed them (unintentionally).I got very sad.This morning we went and gave us two other fish with new instructions.We have followed them to the letter, but I see them very rare ... I don't know what will happen.

How did the subject go?Have you abandoned?Do not do it, it is not necessary to have large aquariums to maintain fish in perfect condition.

If you have any questions, ask.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/01/2010 12:15 p.m.

Marcita, your girl and chubby, my daughter was very pretty, my age was when she debuted ...uffer, I don't want to remember, with those insulins we had was tremendous, the schedules so rigid and always pending the hypos .. and continuous anguish..
Nacho, welcome again, I see that you don't get Lantus, only fast on meals, it is a very comfortable treatment.
My daughter, studying a lot, but she only has an exam on the 14th, the others already have them approved, so she hopes to have a very good summer, which she deserves.And I, disgusted, because they are going to remove the night in my institute for lack of students and I will have to continue getting up until I retire ... but, well, I'm not going to complain ...
Owash, have you already started in the new work?Have you given you the square near home?
Velia, courage with the opposition that is left little, go calm and carefree, that makes luck (at least that happened to me, I approved how quiet I was going :)
A hug to all :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/01/2010 5:40 p.m.

Good day.....
Nacho how long !!!!!!!!But I see that you are still well, that your absence has been for work, that is good hehehe ....: D

Marcita, what a beautiful is Noe, she is already a lady .....: D

Velia how are you going ?????

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/02/2010 5:15 a.m.

... how beautiful Noe !!!A little princess, I hope you improve at all ...
Let's see if this afternoon I have a time to put a photo here, the face of the face will not work for those who are not connected, I will also hang a couple of photillos ...
I am with a pain in the kidneys area ... it only hurts to bend or bend, but I have several days and it does not happen to me, I will have to go to the doctor, because they tell me that it is the same is urine infection ...Although I don't have other symptoms ... And that I just finished an antibiotic 4 days ago ... :?
Joooo, who envies Juan's hemo !!!!!
Velia, encourage ...
I leave you ... kisses everyone !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/02/2010 7:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.