{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Nacho, Frontanvenido !!!!Ah, I will ask you of fish, that we do not last a 1 day: shock:-/: oops:
Marcita, how beautiful Noe is, and as Regina says is very good body.Angela debuted with 5 TB ... was very small and now that we are doing a gift DVD for all of her class with all the events and evolutions since they started, jolin, I looked at her and small dark circles began to appear months before debuting, and what flaccuchina stayed .....
Anuski, to see if he passes soon, and if he approaches the doctor because it will be annoying.Take care of yourself.
Prado, here I, today almost without anxiety, but yes, I have a place in the top, hahahaha ... is what it has to be tilalpina-dependent.
Regina and everyone, thanks for the spirits ..... today I have already corroborated what I knew, and that is that a part of the agenda I know very well, and another part also important I know so hanging it with tweezers that the errors areconsiderably high .... I don't know if my impulsivity will allow me not to answer those, hahaha, it will be the only thing that saves me with a negative ....
Come, many kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/02/2010 8:20 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I encourage those studies ...... that surely you embroider it.And of fish asks ........ but take care that I will bore you: D

This is the aquarium in which I am collaborating.This without fish, but serves to get an idea.It is a view from above:

And these are some of my corals:

Link style = "max-width: 300px;

Prado, it has only been a job, but I have still taken care of and I continue to do the competition, today I had Endo: 5.8: D and has given me permission to dive, now I just need not to get obstacles in the diving center.

Here we get rid of the heats, there are 29 degrees, but with Cierzo, so it is wonderful, at night until fresh.

Greetings to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/02/2010 10:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jolin Nacho, congratulations on that hemo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D: D: D, are you still with the elliptical and going running ?????

hahahaha velia with the pedrá hahahaha .... but at least you have no anxiety that is very bad ...

Anuski take care of yourself, hopefully it is nothing more than a contracture .... You will tell us what the doctor told you .....

A lot of heat here: oops :: oops: And he kills me, he has arrived so soon a uffffffff ...... How long is the summer is going to do: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/02/2010 11:17 a.m.

Prado, if I told you yes, would lie ........... someday do something, but not all.With an eight -month earthquake, and the rhythm of life that I have been in these months, I think I don't need more exercise ........ Colesterol is also in place ... but I have made the firm purpose of returningTo do something every day, even if it has to be at night.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/02/2010 11:26 a.m.

Good morning,
Nacho, I'm glad to see you here and congratulations on that hem, it shows that despite everything you take care of yourself.
Velia, do you have the exams?In the end we are not going to the school of parents, I do not think that we give us anything new.
It's beautiful Noe, what is it?It will be a mother's love.Thanks for the compliments.Let's see if this bad gust between colds, allergies and others, mine, mine.It seems that little by little the glycemias are returning to normal and lower basal:-/ ...
Prado, here also a heat of death, at 3 in the morning we still had 25º ...
Alea, how about the issue of volunteers?Will this weekend be done?
Have a good day, kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/03/2010 4:53 a.m.

Good morning route !!!! ... I enter to say goodbye until Monday, or Sunday night, we'll see with the desire that I have.
On Saturday, oh, Saturday is tomorrow, Pol gave !!!!, I examine myIt would arise, since this is its end -of -year weekend, they leave at 9.30 and yesterday I was deranged, Joooo, I remember my girl excursions, what emotion !!!And tomorrow I will come to the exam and return, we have taken a rural bungalow, we will do escape to Portugal and we will rest, that a good fault makes me.
From the examination, I don't want to think little, I had left fundamental reviews for the last days, but it could not be ... but it is what there are my circumstances ... will I keep trying, huh ?????
Yesterday we went to the end of the month that has put us to have a 7.1 hemo: shock: now it turns out that Toooodo is phenomenal, that nothing changes: shock :: shock :, and I tell him thatThey seem to me the high controls (and they are for what it usually has), and it tells me that I cannot refine so much: shock :: shock: ....
And that is ...
Ah, Marcita, who forgot to wish Noe for the performance ... you will surely pass it.
Nacho, how beautiful the corals ..... there are times that the rhythms are frantic, it happens to me .... it is fine to return to the routine .... congratulations for that peazo of Hemo.
Prado, this weekend seems good for the road ... and if not, to rest.
Anuski, how about that pain?
Kisses and a very good weekend to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/04/2010 3:22 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good luck on the exam, and enjoy and rest during the weekend.

To the rest, good weekend.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/04/2010 3:56 a.m.

Velia ..... Luckyeeeee, good luck and enjoy the rest of the weekend, surely Angela passes it phenomenal and has no setback;), on Monday do not stop telling us how everything was ..... asmacker.

And yes, tomorrow we resume the way if nothing twists ... Je .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/04/2010 4:19 a.m.

Good morning,

Velia, Muchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiísima luck, and if it cannot be, then nothing, experience for the next.That you enjoy the rural weekend, I imagine that Angela will enjoy the beautiful, you will see how everything is going well.
Noe does not act until 19, now it is only rehearsing, we are rehearsing, that I dance with them oooooooooooo time ...: oops:

To all, that you have a good Friday and good weekend, in case I can't enter.Kisses.

Prado, you don't need to encourage you to the road, but it is very good.

DiabetesForo
06/04/2010 7:47 a.m.

Hello everyone.
I go only to wish Velia a lot of shit for the exam.
I'm, as my grandmother would say, "as a fox that raises nine."On the subject of Oviedo they are putting sticks on the wheels, so we are head.I will tell you.
Health to all

DiabetesForo
06/04/2010 9:42 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
The first thing is to wish very lucky to Velia !!.Of course your circumstances are not the most appropriate for an opposition, I don't know how you can cover so many things :?; but maybe that makes you not so nervous and you do better: d.
Alea, are they still putting problems?: Twisted:, of course, it has to be outrageous that no matter how much the way you always find inconvenience.I do not know anyone to use a bomb, so I have not been able to tell anyone.
Marcita, Noe is beautiful, beautiful.
Manager, are you still bidd? A kiss for the four.
Beky, Xiquitina, enjoys the Sierra de El Demanda, the summer that I spent in Pineda de la Sierra, was luxurious, a real paradise.
Nacho, I'm glad to see you here again, and congratulations on that hem !!!

DiabetesForo
06/04/2010 2:50 p.m.

Beautiful Noe ... how formal: D

Folding mamidejuan (where are you leaving now ?: Mrgreen :) and Nacho (congratulations on the hem).

Regina, until after summer I do not think they claim me:-/ ... I calculate that between October and January I will begin to push beds.

Surely the exam has gone well velia

DiabetesForo
06/05/2010 3:08 p.m.

Again Monday ......... Luckily it makes cool.

I have thrown a weekend of not stopping, on Saturday I was working hard physically, and I had to eat a whole package of cookies (3 every hour) so as not to have any scare.And yesterday I continued with the Bajitas 80-90 glycemias throughout the day ... Of course I didn't stop.

Thank you very much for the congratulations, it motivates to see that the efforts give results.

Velia, how's the exam?

Morning greetings for all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/07/2010 3:26 a.m.

Good day ...... Yes, Monday again, what a laziness ... uff .....: x, I already have less for summer schedule .....: Mrgreen:

Velia how about everything ????????????????????????? 'Accountaaa ...... How was the exam?and Angela how did it happen ????????

On Saturday we did another stage of the road, Sarriá-Portomarín, walking, I enjoyed it much more, in addition to Galicia I was cloudy and without heat so he walked very well: D, we are already very little .....: Mrgreen:

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/07/2010 5:19 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!!!
Thank you all for all for the spirits !!!!The exam could not be, circumstances or naDisappointment because fortunately I have the feet on the ground and everyone knows about their possibilities ... now what I feel is a bit empty ... But come on, that will end soon, my plans are to rest this week and theNext again resume studies a couple of hours a day, which in September strongly starts the Extremaduran Health Service ....
And the good has been the pleasant surprise that we have taken with Angela's weekend ... a beautiful place, clean facilities and a most exquisite organization .... I would not have imagined it.I only tell you that from 50 units that was putting Angela I have put these days less than 20: shock :: d, and eating a lot of HC, s .... They were 15 hours of daily activity, stopping only 1hour and a half in nap (well, what is said to stop, stop ...).
We have remained on the sidelines, we only went to see the menus, to get an idea of ​​the amounts and activities, for the insulin calculations, and to measure it at night.They have enjoyed how dwarves.He fell asleep as soon as he rides in the car for the return, and with that feeling of having known little by little ... in short, very happy .... we have spent 2 nights without sleep, I had to go out to thestreet and walk a little to measure it, and that cleared me a lot, and the tension of the exam.But it has been worth it, we will certainly return.They have told us that they make summer camps and this will no longer be able to be, but we will see next summer.
May you have a good day.Kisses from Cácadesar: D

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/07/2010 5:43 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

But well ... Wait for the notes to come out;) .... at least learning that you take to the bag ... the next one.

DiabetesForo
06/07/2010 8:12 a.m.

Nico has fallen his first tooth, what a sorrowaaaa

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/07/2010 4:23 p.m.

Then I enter with more time, but "I needed" say it.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/07/2010 4:34 p.m.

Here I am but not with more time as I thought, it's time to go to sleep than if not tomorrow will be the day.
We are with a lot of work mess, I do not know if I told you that we won a contest in my company and we have to give days in many cameras of commerce, so the same thing I have to go through Spain.
Nico is regular in the controls, the same is high as the same thing, that I have touched us on the 16th day. And what is worse we do not get Apaño with this pump and the beach, the two times we have gone we have hadThat remove the catheter because the cap was stuck with the sand, we have to try an "invention."With the other bomb it did not happen to us, if it weren't for the sensor I changed it right now, I don't finish liking the Medtronic and that is seeing it.It seems to me that this year is going to play a pool, what anger.
Well, I tell you that, that I read you, that I have seen precious photos, we have very good, great trips (including Camino de Santiago), various diseases, recruitment of volunteers, and regular oppositions, so much encouragement for everyone and congratulations toThe lucky ones.;)
I think that the little mouse Pérez will also come to Nacho because he has shown a tooth that he has half to see if he also fell :)) :)) So I talked to little mouse to make a"Advance": Mrgreen:
Now I'm going to bed.Kisses for all.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/07/2010 9:47 p.m.

Hahaha Mani, how funny, what illusion the little mouse Perez: D, ..... make you older: D

Let's see if I wake up that I am like the day ..... cloudy and gray ....: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/08/2010 4:30 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.