{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

I do not find out ...... But have you already started with the bomb tests with ASA ????I don't believe it after so long are still alive "The boys of the cave".Excellent!!!Let's see if you put us up to date.
Kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/15/2010 8:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hello everyone:

How about Sunday?
Here waiting for him to arrive on Monday to continue solving the issue of the bomb that has me a little distressed.

Prado congratulations for that beautiful hem ... hehe.
If you can tell more details about that essay.

Greetings

Lola

lola's profile photo
lola
05/16/2010 9:16 a.m.

the entire field,
It is a cry,
We are the Barca people,
It doesn't matter where we come from,
Yes from the south or north,
Of course, we agree, we agree,
A flag sister.
Barca in the wind,
A brave cry,
We have a name,
Everyone knows:

Barça!, Barça!, Baaaarça !!!!

Today I had, to do: Oops :: oops :: oops:

Good morning, route !!!!

To be fair today, a brave, Alonso !!!!! ...... What a sports weekend, and that the game did not see it .... I only put it to see how we were in a couple ofoccasions ... I had to take advantage of the afternoon to study that I haven't hit hit ....

Lola, I'm glad your eye goes better.

Prado, congratulations on that hem ...

Kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/17/2010 4:57 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hahahaha velia ...... I have no choice but to congratulate the Catalans and see that Uffff hurts me ... but in short ...:-/, better times will come for us ...: Mrgreen:
Bravo to Alonso without a doubt, after Pata's weather he fixed him and very well and brave to Nadal who yesterday played as he knows .... Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very sports and very exciting weekend hehe ... we have the next weekend to return to second a ..... we already have it almost, almost achieved: P

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/17/2010 5:08 a.m.

Congratulations to Prado for glycosilada .... He maintains the top of my idolatry :))

I went with Barça and Nadal ... although seeing Federer is always a taste ...

You have cut the children's photo of a magazine, right?: Mrgreen: what barbarity, they are of total announcement ... a shame that then becomes greater.:))

Lola to recover from the eye ...
Encouragement ... what are you going to approve.

DiabetesForo
05/17/2010 8:16 a.m.

Nas, congratulations for that hemo !!!!
And I have been taking up the curro, media in Madrid, in Cáceres, and on the train.Let's see if in a couple of weeks I already normalize and I can follow the forum.By the way, I see it very lively !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/17/2010 4:09 p.m.

I quickly greet.

Beky, the guys from the cave have not stopped.Now we are looking for volunteers.If you know someone type 1, over 18 years old and with a bomb, say it.
Lola, look in "diabetes", in the "we look for volunteers".There he tells you a bit of what is going.If you need more information, give me time, okay?

Great Alonso, and Great Nadal.Of football no idea.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/17/2010 5:56 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
What a heat again and what a malita I from the allergy .... I have had to start with the inhaler because last night I was axfisiad: Evil: .... so I am in the kitchen locked up, because I have everything open that they are finalizing thecarpenters .... come on the polem campaign to be widely all over the house .... now I need that, to come the 40 whispers for a few days and burn what you have to take away:-/ ... ...

With hyperagobiated studies, I am not able to match the rhythm with those of my academy, nor of coña ... when I have no one to do I have another and my rhythm is broken fifty times a day ... but I am well resigned,Really ... the important thing now is to deal with the day to day, we were pending some results, of a resonance that the neurologist and everything perfect ... Uffff ... I suppose that again the guilty anxiety thatIt has passed until it has placed its things ... and now to deal with the glycemia of Angela, which are in the clouds, and the new endocrine that has me fried, as Hemo has uploaded to 7.1 has changed usThe guidelines and toooood:?, and I do nothing but climb Basal and Bolus because it is with the treatment of the top allergy, 2 times the inhaled curtioid, 1 the nasal, the antihistamine and the ventolin on demand .... to all that the end of the course of the course, the end of the cycle (next year passes to the institute), and all its hormone in its maximum expplendor ... what a mixture.So, nonsense the precise ones, on day 3 we will plant ourselves there, and at the first change, I tell her endo that she stays with her a little tempor to see how good it does ... do not seem to you ????

Well, and after that, to have the house full of men (why there will be no carpent women, or electricians, or painter?With the preparation of Dana's graduation party to the middle, with a horse allergy ..... He who presents myself to the exam will be an achievement, hahahaha ....

Anyway, the pot is going to me ....

I will continue, that if not Owash's predictions, my favorite seer, they will fail, and noooooo, that is noooo, that for me does not ... hahahaha ...

Kisses to all and very good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/18/2010 5:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Ayyyyyyyy Velia just read you has already uploaded glycemia:-/:-/:-/, what stress, it is impossible to concentrate and study and on top with the allergy, they already said that this year I was going to hit hard, with so much rain... in the end ... take care of yourself ... and if it is not the first one you will approve the second, that sure ...;)

hahaha Owash, you are my idol :)) :)) :)) :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/18/2010 5:59 a.m.

Pissed off
Verónica have been removed from the sensor ... it must be that he has healed ... bastards: ((((

The culprits have a name:
- Manuel Cevera ... Conseller ... the one who assured that they were going to treat her with love.
- Alfonso Bataller ... Deputy Director and responsible?of diabetes in the Valencian Community ... the one who assured that it was not a matter of money
- Miguel Catalá ... endocrine?and Diabetes Plan ... the one that is sold for a piece of bread (call bread, call Jaguar).

DiabetesForo
05/18/2010 8:32 a.m.

I do not usually enter this subform, it is not that you treat me badly but I feel like an intruder.
But I can't miss what Owash commented, I'm outraged.I followed the theme of this girl through Owash, you know that my son has a continuous meter, it seemed horrible to me what happened to this girl, and how easy it was to solve it.
Let's see there is no way to refer this girl to a hospital in Castilla-La Mancha.Here I have read that in Castilla-La Mancha they pay them the meter and sensors, I do not remember the name of the Forera.Let's see if you can inform us.

Look in this link talked about the meter.Very demanding should not be to give you the meter because they do not even form people for their management.Please, Paula, don't be offended, it's not my intention, I just want to make the differences between communities and others clear.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
05/18/2010 10:29 a.m.

Of shame.
I think a mobilization of some kind is imposed.
Facebook campaign?Any other idea?

DiabetesForo
05/18/2010 10:45 a.m.

Come on, Owash, or Verónica herself or her family member opened a page on Facebook.That we send it to all our contacts and put together a lot of people.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
05/18/2010 10:56 a.m.

Ufffffffff ..... what a shame, what a country .... what .... ufff ....... I don't say more because I turn on, but I agree that we should mobilize because seen what has been seen, they will end uptake away strips, the pump ... etc .....: twisted :: twisted :: twisted:

DiabetesForo
05/18/2010 11:20 a.m.

Mornita, I think it is Paula La Forera that carries the continuous meter subsidized by her community.
I don't know anything about this girl's subject, but if you want to make me a summary I will be happy to read it and support!

Velia, as a Padro gives me a high with your activity, first of all remember that the waters return to their channel (and Angela too).

I don't want to be heavy but if I don't count this I revive.I continue with my bureaucratic struggle with the bomb, since they could not send me the bomb before May 30, I called my end desperately, who told me to relax and that he helped me, but that just in case Lantus had,Bolis de Humalog, needles and everything in reserve in case I had a few days without a bomb.I believe it had sold me the expired insulin !!!I was expired since January.Thus I went to the moment uncontrollable, I went down to the pharmacy and mounted one, I asked for the claim sheet and put a complaint.I returned home and at that moment of fury, I called Medtronic and shouted how inhuman they were.Today I have received 3 packages, my bomb I see, one spare and a pharmacy gift package with creams, gels, etc .... It marks that as you do not cry do not breasts.The End.

Greetings to all.

lola's profile photo
lola
05/18/2010 11:22 a.m.

Hello!!!!!!!

Aki returns a missing: Oops: Jopss, k they have caught the forum from the work and then at home I looked and I do not enter: Oops :: oops :: oops: well, the first thing evenk not the most important thing (for me;)) The analytics of my Peke Salio Perfect: D: D: D Na, K are going to give me the prize to the hysterical mother of the year: Oops: the perfect blood glucose, already k they were made celiakia, thyroid, food allergies, food allergies,A complete go: D and everything ok, well the iron a bit low but nothing is solved: D

Velia, you will see as if you take out the opposition, if it is not this time the next insurance !!!It's K you can't wear everything and you have many things on top.Luck!!!

I have kept mouths with this girl in Valencia, if you are moving to me, huh ???Aki Malaga also arrived the cuts, a type I passed 6 strips of blood glucose a week !!!Luckily, the nurse facilitated the matter and carrying the end of the endo of the ends of my strips, of course, I have it to renew every year: shock: it will be a year from year to year the diabetes can be cured ??????Ha ha ha.

Lola, very strong about yours, it is k if not the brown lias seems to you do not listen to you: Evil: Joer, nor k put us to be chained to these things (bombs, glucose, strips, aggggggggggggg)

Well, k many kisses to everyone, I'll try to pass more: D

DiabetesForo
05/18/2010 4:36 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!

Owash, you encourage Veronica and the family ..... Makes mamons !!!!! ... why have they taken it away?, Perhaps it wasn't working?It is for pissing and not dropping ... Anyway, if there is something we can do, here we are.

Lola, how lucky, spare bomb !!! ... the truth is that once we spoiled us, that it was Holy Thursday (AGGGG), I had to liar that of San Quintín, because until Monday they could not send meA new one .... Luckily I had a contact here in the hospital that ´Petrated one of them, until I got the Medtronic ... well, the end has been right, right ???What a surprise, the 3 packages;)

Prado, are you already okay from the throat?The same evil must be here, because today I got up I could not swallow: shock: ...

Taty, how good the results of the little one !!!! .... You have taken a weight off, Ale, to enjoy.: D

Mornita, intruda?

Alea, I have already sent an email with Oviedo, they still did not answer anything, to see if we can rescue any more volunteer .... I love Va, because we are not a very important community the world?And how is it possible that in this story we are 4 cats .... so we are ...

I get to mine, what a jartita I am ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/19/2010 4:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good,

Oh !!!!!!How many days without spending and how many things have happened here .............
Taty, I'm glad your little one.The hysterical mother award would have to share it among a few :)) :)): Oops:
Lola, if in addition to having diabetes we have to have a couple of ... like those of the Espartero horse, to be constantly fighting against everything, I'm glad you have achieved it.
Velia, a lot of encouragement, with the opposition, the glycemia, the carpenters ... Arroyo always said (you will know better) than the best doctor in this son's diabetes is always the father, what happens is that some areThey are determined to take us the opposite :?, we are going to the early June, but I still don't have the appointment.
Alea, because of the issue of the volunteers, commented with the president of the Extremadura Federation and told me that he already knew about the issue, who had sent him a statement and he had referred it to the associates who met the requirements, which are notmany.Go know if it's true or not.I hope this does not stop due to lack of people.:(
Prado, go hemo!congratulations.
I also join the congratulations to Barça, Nadal and Alonso, what a uncle!
As for the day on Diabetes de Mérida, were Bernat Soria, Angel Carrera (Fede) and the SES Manager.Much assistance, most of DM2 grandparents who threw a head during the presentations.Fede's put the Broth to the SES for the issue of budget cuts, strips restrictions ... and Bernat Soria talked about success in the regeneration experiments of the diabetic foot and advances with the embryonic cells, little more, thething goes for long.
Well, I'm going to pick up Noe to school.

Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/19/2010 8:38 a.m.

Good day....

Velia how about that throat ?????I am better, the cough is referring little by little, what heaviness:-/:-/ but at least I have already been able to run normally .... who already had a monkey hehehehe .....

I never spoiled the bomb, I touched wood, but giving us a resumption or joking je ... here in the hospital there is one or in case we needed it, at first I had Lantus feathers but they expired me and neverI asked for them again that if it spoils me I hope that Medtronic replaces it quickly ...

Lola how about see ??????????Notes differences with the other bomb ???????

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/20/2010 4:26 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Prado, the throat happened to me with 1 ibuprofen :?.... What I have most is coughing, I don't know the infusions of yerbajos I have already taken, to see whether ... it is pure and hard allergy, what won that enter the 40 degrees ... this of living in theCampo is what he has ... and more, he has been until a few days ago, which seemed more a stamp of the north ...

And happy, that this afternoon my maiden is here .... What is missed: Oops :.And weekend lined with graduation.Party at the Uni, and then member here in the courtyard (if the allergy allows it) .... We will get together and Fran's family and siblings ...

Marcita, how about the days of Mérida?

Prado takes up sport ... and I return to books: ((.....

Owash, already quieter?

Alea, I guess very laded, he doesn't tell us about Celia for a long time, how is it going?

Kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/20/2010 5:07 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.