{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello good,
Tomorrow cloudy, cold and windy, we return to bad weather.
Valia, encouragement, the next sure yes, you have experience.I'm glad the success of the camp and that Angela enjoyed, they deserve everything.
Mani, I'm glad to see you again, and the little mouse Pérez?How old, my mother!
Alea Are you still taking off Celia's catheters? Did you get any solution?Noe have begun to fall again, we have already been two.Those of Medtronik, that if the heat, the sweat, the skin ... Jo, if it were why they would all fall with heat, sweat ... and not some yes and others do not ... I do not understand what they failin the simplest.I have been told that those of Acu-Chek are better, but to see how I try them ...: Shock :: oops:
To top it off, Noe does not lift the head, now it is with otitis, conjunctivitis and mucos to give away.His pediatrician says that allergy affects the many of the face.We have a good winter but spring ...: Evil :: Evil: and glycemiah to their ball, between infections, fevers, syrups, lack of appetite, detachable catheters ... in short, total depressed that I walk and waiting for the resultsof the resonance that until day 5 do not give them to me ...
Well nothing, good day to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/08/2010 6:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.
Here it rains at times.I don't care too much.I went out with Drake and I have wet, but at least it has been a quiet walk, not as yesterday, that I had to escape because Celia got the catheter and had a beautiful hi, acetone and all those niceties.
Marcita, I always put a good piece of extra adhesive.His name is Fixomull Stretch.Before putting it, I cut a circle to free the area where the catheter fits and then hit it.Even so, from time to time he gets out, as yesterday, that he lost an exam and was made all day.

Oviedo is not going well.We need endocrine out of here to be able to finish off, or everything will go to the sack of oblivion.

Anyway, I will continue fighting.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
06/08/2010 8:50 a.m.

Hello routers !!
Mani, what a surprise ... a tooth has already fallen !!!What a grace, and Nacho hurrying :)) !!!;)
Marcita, Anímo Woman, this year is hitting the allergy, to see if with the rains that forecast and here we already have, it is improved.And you wait until July 5 ... to see if there is nothing serious.
Velia, I see that you have not left anything happy about the exam, but well we are going to wait for results, right? ... My pain, it happened to me, on Thursday I was no longer bothered, I suppose it would be something muscle ...:?
We are with the preparations to go wedding, on 19 ... and thinking about the birthday of Iciar, nothing 3 years ... Ohhh, which penita !!I was left without a baby ... :(
Prado called you this afternoon without fail ...;)
The catheter do not take off, but I notice that they lately take off when I take them off.
To all, good afternoon.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/08/2010 10:51 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Mani, how funny Mellado will be: d.I'm glad they gave you! You curved it!
Velia, it seems very good to me how you have taken your opposition, now a rest time and resume studies, to see if you have no works, diseases, several birthdays, camps :?, and you can spend more time.
Alea, what a fabric with Oviedo!, It cannot be that all the effort falls into a broken bag :(.
Marcita, to see if noe is improved, poor, how many things together!
Well, I walk with the nerves of the selectivity exam of my eldest son, start the exams tomorrow, it has been locked up all the time, and with the desire to spend the three days of exam!On Sunday he will take off and leave with a group of friends to Mallorca, he deserves it!
Beky, did you see the photos I sent you?

DiabetesForo
06/08/2010 12:47 p.m.

Very good,

What is raining!I hope that comes well for allergies and my noe begins to improve, that today he has not been able to go to school, poor, with what he likes, he is more tristone ... :(
Alea can we help in any way with Oviedo?Thank you for the dressing, I use Omnifix and I put it in the same way as you, but it also came out on Sunday, what a disaster!
Anuski, your little princess and three years, it is true that it is very happy to see them grow but give penita to do it so fast, behind the days of babies, changing diapers, rocking the cunita ...:-//
Mommy, luck to your little man for selectivity and then enjoy.

Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
06/09/2010 4:42 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
The results are from the first moment, as soon as Sales is already the template on.In that sense it is fine, because the wait is not suffered ... and for the official results many changes are not expected, some challenge, if possible ...
I still have a bit hollow, I suppose that a normal feeling, and now all the tension is coming out, yesterday I had the lumbar and the sciatica fuss ... something normal.For the rest, fixing things from the house, which is here for a while, and seeing the holiday issue.
Mani, what joy to see you here .... Jolín, what a work, but in the times that run that is very good ... Jo, the first tooth. What an illusion ... and how rich Nacho ...
Marcita, we did not just end the allergy-east-spoil ... even Dana has had to go to the doctor and have put a complete, inhaler treatment included, and that she had never expressed symptoms:?:(. And this rain, I think it will come great. Let's see if Noe can enjoy the little days left by school.
Mommy, good luck for your child in the selectivity.It is a great effort to make in these last 2 courses, at least Dana was very curited ... The trip is great ... you tell us.
Anuski, I'm glad you are minor ..... 3 years old ????Mother of God, how time passes ... I suppose that at school doors, right ????.Jo, how they grow.
Prado, Alea, Owash, Becky..and everyone else, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/09/2010 5:06 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... Keep raining, has not stopped in two days ... at least the allergic comes from pearls, right?: D

Velia how do you follow?
Marcita How Noe?Let's see if you already replenish that often the end of the course is having the poor .....

Anuski I saw that you called me yesterday, I was running and disconnecting the phone, then I didn't think it's good time to call you .... We already talked ..

Have a good day ...... kisses ...

DiabetesForo
06/10/2010 4:22 a.m.

Good morning, route.
Here it is also raining and we have returned to winter, with a coldoooooooooooo ......
It seems that Noe is going better, it has been without fever for two days, less puzzles, the eyes better and breathe already well, to see if it may finish singing ...
Velia "hollow" why?You have done more than you could, now you deserve a rest, relax and enjoy the summer, then God will say.
Last night, without knowing why, before bed Noe with 350 !!!!!!: Shock :: Evil :.The catheter was recently changed and well, then ran quickly, but I don't know if it has to do with the treatment of allergy, because Nasonex carries corticosteroids and the truth is that since I ever had more than a peak of these.Anyway, to see if we stabilize soon.
You have a good day, Thursday, how fast the weeks go by ...

DiabetesForo
06/10/2010 4:36 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Hollow-vacia, it is a normal sensation.I suppose that so much time spent something and now I no longer have energy in it, it produces that, right?Otherwise I am calm.Very tired, I know that the tension is coming out now.But I'm calm.

Marcita, to see if he is fully recovered.The rain comes great, although here today it no longer rains.
Nasal corticosteroids raise sugar, I tell you from experience, and the viral-infectious process that you have, too.Do not give him many laps, you will adjust well when he is good.Give him a besin from me.

And little more story.Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/10/2010 4:44 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Holassssss

I bring good news ... Verónica will give the sensor again ... it seems that this time is definitive.
The work and insistence of his endo and his educator have paid off.
Thank everyone for support and especially from Velia and Juanluis.

I'm still fought with half a medical world: |... next week I solve my mother for good or bad: p

Tomorrow Sanviernes ... greetings to all

DiabetesForo
06/10/2010 12:07 p.m.

Congratulations to Verónica and to all who have fought it.

Owash, good luck with your mother.You will tell us how it goes.

The Oviedo is confirmed-Aplaza until September.We'll see how everything comes out.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/10/2010 1:44 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Owash, congratulations, to Veronica mainly and you and those who have made it possible.: D: d.Let's see if they leave her alone, jolin, what else do you have to prove?
Let's see if you bring us tb shortly.Good news of your mother;)
And Oviedo, great.Now to rest, Alea, what TB.You have cured it.;)
Hey, why is there no applause emoticon?
In a while we go to Madrid, we will pass through Ikea, we pick up Nati and we go.Tomorrow we have in the school of Angela a coexistence to get funds for Haiti, workshops, barbecue food, sale of sweets .... Let's see how it results.
And little else, a besin for everyone and you have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/11/2010 4:47 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

San Vierneeeeeeeeeeeeeees, good morning.

Congratulations to Veronica, Owash and all "fighters."
Velia, you with the agenda so complete.Are you being better?
Alea, at least has only postponed and not suspended, that is good news.How does Celia follow?
Prado, is this weekend on the way to Santiago?It seems that time will not accompany much ...
Anuski How about the preparations for the birthday of the Queen of the House?
Manz arrived Pérez?.
Mommy How about your child's exams? Will you also introduce themselves to those of uploading a note?
Beky, beautiful, we miss you, how are you?
And we have not known any peace again.Taty, Sweety .........
Here it seems that we are improving, the glycems are not yet for the work, we eat less and we continue with cough, but it is better, it is better.
And this weekend we want to go to the town ..: D, that two months ago we are not going, and I already have "mono" of my family ... :)).I also want to see my cedñana before they operate from a chest, which have to take away a lump that is not good and, finally, those things.
Have a good weekend.Kisses to all, absent and present.

DiabetesForo
06/11/2010 5:09 a.m.

Hello!!
The weekend is over, in the end today he has done good day ... without rain and with heat.
Prado, on Friday I no longer called you because I spent the whole afternoon in the Pelu:-/ ... what wasted time, but I needed a review.I called you Thursday because thinking that as it rained it would be in a little house ... how brave go running the same !! tomorrow I try;)
Velia, I hope that feeling is going through ... and you will be with the batteries loaded again.
Marcita, did you go to the villain? ... Noe is still better? ... and I hope that your sister -inFamily, and the 24 with the friends ... that there is no school anymore, and most are already going, it is that the 22 has the revision of the 3 years and as it has vaccines it will be more annoying I suppose a couple of days ...
Owahs, luck with your mother.
We have a wedding is Saturday in Valladolid of a cousin of my husband, and we have walked all week of shopping ... we will walk the weekend there, on Sunday we will eat with some friends who are going to be daddies shortly ... if it is that it is thatIt does not advance and we can see them at 3.
To all, good week !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/13/2010 5:33 p.m.

Nassssssss, I'm back !!!!!!!!!!!!I have barely read you, but Velia has told me, the one about Oviedo, the Veronica .... I'm going to work a little and between that I read you and I tell you things I definitely reimburse myself ,,,, Ah, yes, the thing aboutBelieving the sensors has returned like every summer.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/14/2010 4:27 a.m.

Good morning ...... again Monday:-/, how about the weekend ????A very calm here, time did not accompany much, on Saturday raining and yesterday something better already but cold ....: Shock:

Anuski daughter I don't go running with rain hehehe, I would be crazy, for that I have the tape at home ...: Mrgreen:
Velia will then be seen in September-October ??????????;) .....I wish !!!!!!!!!
Marcita How Noe ???I guess better ...... How little you have left for the end of the course ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/14/2010 4:28 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos!
Here the little sun came out, although yesterday we already had embochornillo.On Saturday all day at school, thankfully it was good, it was not hot, so we could enjoy the barbecue, the workshops, the performances ..... Nati was euphoric, so much so that he said that "tomorrow more party"And that we told everyone where he had been :)) ... A :)) Yesterday relaxation day.And at night I have dinner at the house of Nacho and Noes (forced visit to my sister and my wedge every time Nati comes).We will see how it dawns today, that surely we want us to repeat.
And soon I start studying.I have already brought the books.:-/
Anuski, you will tell us how the birthday, with 3 years is already perfectly aware, so he will enjoy a lot, and you, more;)
The weddings, I usually don't like them, then I encourage and have a good time, but they give me a laziness: oops :.: Oops :: Oops :: Oops: enjoy.
Prado, to see if possible, that I really want to see you, beautiful.
Juanlu, Mua !!!!
Kisses and good day for everyone: D

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/14/2010 4:53 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning,
The heat has also returned here, half and legs in the air!
Juan Luis, is pleased to read you again.
Anuski, you are not for, what a busy life :))
Velia again with books?Give yourself a lot, woman, you deserve it ...
Well Noe goes better, although on Friday we had to return to the Emergency again with the happy ear, now it is with antivioters taken and on Wednesday we go to his pediatrician, to see how he evolves and on Friday the hem will touch the outstanding!Go glycemia that we have, what pierces I take with the glucometer ...: Evil: Has it ever happened to repeat a control of more than 40 difference?The other day he gave us 320: Twisted :: Twisted: And when repeating ¡280 !!I don't know, I don't know ...
And a tooth is moved!Jo, I don't want it to grow so fast ..........
Well nothing, I follow mine.Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
06/14/2010 7:47 a.m.

If Marcita, in fact, once the 250s are exceeded the reliability of the meters is quite poor .... hehe, more than once I have measured, 280, go, as I do not fit, I measure me again, 300, again, 320 ... And I stop measuring that at that time I finish in the hospital.Another thing, with the meters (I do not know if everyone) can happen that it does not llgue to take all the blood and measure something less ... in fact, this is proportional to how low you are, the more you are more possible, it is that youpass .... Murphy?No, you're simply nervous because of how you feel and it costs you to hit.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/14/2010 8:02 a.m.

Water, water and more water: mrgreen:
And see that we are accustomed to these land, but this already happens of everything you can imagine.
Only yesterday gave some truce rat, but it already rains again.What a horture, Lord: Twisted:

And wishing the end of the course, which Celia is going from anger to euphoria, from hiccups to the hyper ...

Health to all

DiabetesForo
06/14/2010 8:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.