{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good.
Yes, I walk with a lot of mess, but I take out a ratillo.
I'm glad you improving pachuchas.Velia, surely you will spend a beautiful day.Give Dana a huge kiss, and memories of Fran, which seemed very nice.They are that "beautiful youth" that is almost never talked about.
Celia ... I don't know.He had a bad month, with high controls that there was no way to go down.Now we will have to lower basal, because it has begun to have good glycemias and enough hypos, but it has a weekly stabilized.
Anyway, I don't know if it's because he exercises more, or because he takes care of more, or because he has better absorption, or by heat, or by ... who knows.
What matters to me is that hemo does not upload.
By the way, we have some "threatened" foreras with which they will remove the pump if we have not lowered them.Come on, as if they were kids who are punished if they do not approve.I don't know, I think it's undercover policy.And I can think of so many places where to cut ...

Anyway, that I get angry.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/20/2010 10:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!I see that there is very good news here, congratulations to Tati for the results of the baby (the scare has already passed), to Velia, for the graduation of Dana (who like to finish now, Raquel is dreaming of that day, but stillIt remains ..) to Beky and Mani, for those handsome children, and Celia who is already doing very well.
A hug to all and you know that I have a free room, if you come to Oviedo.:)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/20/2010 12:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning everyone,

I see that this super forum is still as lively as ever.

I am glad that the analyzes are well ... Hysteric mother nothing at all, that the other day I also look at the glycemia to Alain, hehe because he never drinks water or liquids or anything at all goes from drinking and suddenly one day was one dayasking me for breast water, throughout the day and all night, and I am alarmed, thirst….Glycemia thought ???And I looked at the poor thing in the Talon because I gave me something to click him ... and he told me, Pupu as a mama, hehe and he went out but he had very well 88 ...

That past the clippings of strips and others, it is shameful totally, the last thing that happened to me was that my hemo had risen to 8 and the endocrine told me, well to have a bomb and have the hemo high better I take it off, no???And I told him if you want me to return to Lantus and go up to 13 the hemo as before you will see, I will not take it out or joke we are going ???And everything to save four reservoirs and cateters because you will tell me but that it cares that I have the pump put or saved in the damn drawer of his table of the consultation in the end ... Then you have to endure the words of the early arrest ofDiabetes for your good control, what control ???He who wants us to get 6 weekly strips ... is shameful seriously ...

Well kisses everyone and even another little time ...

Cris

DiabetesForo
05/21/2010 3:31 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!

As I said on Saturday was Dana's graduation (although he will continue studying, Regina, wantsFor Fran's family and family, and we spent it great, despite the silence he did ... at night he left dinner and party, and yesterday he said that he had postgraduate syndrome .... They have been many daysOrganizing and preparing (she was in the organizing committee) .... Well, as Juanu would say, one more thing we have done.

This week my boy stays here, so, Biennnnn ...

The allergy has fried, what bad days I am going through, to see if this happens soon because it is exhausting.And the heat, what do you tell me about heat .... Mother there is no medium termination, or we wake up or suffocate .....

Anyway, that I tell, wish you all.I put myself to the subject.Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/24/2010 4:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day .....: D ...... to see if I finish waking ...: Oops:, yesterday there was no one to go home, between the heat and the party on the street by theLa Ponfe party (we are already in 2nd to bieeeeeeeeeeeeeen) ... well that, I'm asleep: d ...

Velia congratulations on that graduation .... here also the heat is unbearable and as soon as a ufffff ... but it seems that it will change and I am wishing it .....: Mrgreen:

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
05/24/2010 5:05 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!
Here it seems that a storm is coming:-/ ... and a calorazo ... very sticky.
Velia, I'm glad you also had Dana's graduation, and now she is going to Madrid? .. And you Liadilla with the allergy and studies ... you already have less woman, encouragement.
Prado, you were celebrating, we were pending radio, because we were in my town, which were the parties, but many people stuck in the car, ... or with the helmets on ... :)) ... evenThat finally they got it, when we went down we approached with the car and there were still people ... and cars whistling with flags, ... I suppose there will be more celebration ...
I have been Malita since Friday, the throat ... :?I am with antibiotic but still with fever ... My revolt glycemia, with heat, and the fever made a chrome.
Now I was a tumbadita on the couch while Iciar throws the nap ... so I leave you, that I am with a body.
Greetings to all !!;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/24/2010 11:56 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!

Prado, Anuski congratulations !!!
Anuski, how are you?What a fabric with the viruses of the very ... yesterday the teacher of Angela called us that we were for her who had a gut pain, when riding in the car he vomited.On the way home we passed through the health center and saw it the pediatrician, a rotavirus, gastroenteritis-pharyngitis ... ole!.Until mid -afternoon, nausea and vomiting will not pass him, and at night he already took yogurt, soup and tortilla (he was hungry) .... Then he went to throat pain ... ibuprofen to the song.At the moment it has no fever.Let's see how it goes.And by God, not to be contagious, that I already have enough with mine: oops :.

Owash, they already took the sensor or have they reconsidered? ... I suppose that Vero will also have learned at this time to see how his organism reacts to the different events ... Give him a hug.

Nothing more ... kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/25/2010 4:35 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.....
HOW PACHUCHO :( .... Anuski, Angela I hope you improve, happy viruses, there are many people with small colds and viruses ... :( .... take care of you !!!!!

I have seen that today is Sweety's birthday, congratulations !!!!And tell us how are you going, I imagine that very well ....: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/25/2010 6:39 a.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How short I do the days lately, that I do not give me time to spend here .......:-/: oops:
Velia, congratulations on the graduation of Dana, I imagine that it must be very emotional, you see them grow day by day, but already graduated ... How are you from the allergy?And is Angela better?
Kristina Remove the pump: shock ::??Santa Rita, what is given does not take away.I can think of many ways to cut expenses and not precisely in diabetes ...
Anuski How about your throat?And the little one?
Alea How is the theme of day 29?Can you tell us something soon?I'm glad Celia is more stable.
I also want to send a lot of encouragement to Veronica.
And here we also walk pachuchas, I with pharyngitis and that annoying cough and noe, well I don't know what Noe has, tomorrow we return to the doctor, he has a very agitated breathing, lyingThat in 270: Evil: ... until 18 we do not go to the endo, so we have days to improve, to see if possible.

You have a good day, summer holidays are approaching, Biennnnnnnnnnnn.

DiabetesForo
05/26/2010 5:12 a.m.

Congratulations late, Sweety !!!!

Go Marcita, how is the panorama .... The same is something of allergy, I have had a fatal ... you tell us.

Angela goes better, continues with throat pain and we continue with the ibuprofen.He does not eat well, and that he usually eats like a tortete, but not the force, which is wanting and is already.
Go preparing the end of the course excursion, yesterday we bought the sleeping sack and the cantimplora ... Jo, what an illusion does it, he goes back to my childhood ... Anyway.
Here we continue trying to Araar time to study, although as you can see it is not easy for me, and the discouragement is also around me, luck that this week is Juanlu here, and it is getting more bearable .... what do you want to happenEverything and we can go an end of weekly there, even to do na, jolin ...
Those of Oviedo, to see if you recommend a hotel that is fine, that since we owe some travel, to see if it is possible to take advantage of the weekend that we go to the tests ... (of course we appreciate the invitation of Regina).
And the routers, what .... do you walk ???It is well abandoned.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/26/2010 6:10 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Here we walk, looking from under the stones the 5 volunteers that we lack.In fact, I don't know if they will start on 29 or 5. I will tell you.
Velia, we will ask Regina about the hotel in Oviedo, which will be more put.I know myself better about my area;)

And that fashion of threatening to remove the bombs is already being pissed off.Let's see if they believe that we are kids who can punish if they don't get good grades: Twisted:
Anyway, that I get angry.I leave you, I have things to do.
Congratulations to Sweety.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
05/26/2010 7:49 a.m.

Alea, it seems incredible that from all over Spain, there are only 5 or 6 people who lend themselves to the tests: shock: :?: Oops: ... I sent the email to a "possible candidate" that I know of the association, which is also on the board of directors, but for the moment, no flowers .... We also pass the information to Fidel Enciso,And he commented that he already knew the subject .... I do not know if he will comment between his patients or not ...The one that had contact for a while, to see if it will be encouraged ... and that is the "little" what can I do ... a kiss and a lot of encouragement ... I would like to be 100% in this to helpMore, but "difficult time, this", both for me, and for Juan Luis, in a matter of time ...
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/26/2010 8:33 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Holas to all

Bled on all sides.
Toy Pachucho for the damn "conditioned air" on all sides where I'm going ... :?... cough, mucus and fingle fever ... on top I go to my doctor and I don't remember that on Thursdays it happens in the afternoon, so return to house: oops: ...
I am managing my mother (Alzheimer's) that they put a feeding probe ... and Ando from hospitals and doctors, day and day too.
Total that I am already reading things of digestive surgery and enteral food ... I already have less to validate all the degree of medicine.

Congratulations to Sweety

Velia, from Vero I don't know anything else ... this week he returned the meter pot, there was no possible reconsideration ... (Irononic on) "Those 3000 euros per year are hardly bearable by the public administration" (Ironic OFF mode)
The press issue is already underway.
Courage you are going to approve ...

Anuski I have seen the photos of Iciar ... how beautiful ...

Jo Lola: Shock: ... what barbarity ... I congratulate you for carrying the subject as you have taken it, it is sometimes outrageous the treatment ...

Taty I'm glad it's nothing ...

Greetings to the rest ... to Juanluis too: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
05/27/2010 5:53 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
And to top it up we are of fairs: ((...
Owash, let's see if there is luck and solve soon about your mother ... and yes, shortly Dr. Daniel, hahahaha .... what better.
By the way, have I read ICIAR photos?:?:?:?You will tell me where I can see them.
Anuski, how are you going?Here we are improving, and I say it short, Josmíos, that goes streak ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/27/2010 6:15 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good, to say something, of course.

Nothing, I come from the pediatrician with Noe, allergy to the olive tree, I already imagined it ....:?, it was not normal for what we were happening, the treatment begins today and we return on Monday, to see how it is answering, if we were few ......
Alea, it also seems incredible to me that there are no volunteers giving cakes to participate, jolin, if it were any age I didn't even think about it ...
Velia, I'm glad.This year the School of Parents is in Cáceres on day 5, but it seems a bit insubstantial, I don't know if we will go.
Owash, the next time I need an emergency doctor, I call you :)), you surely do it much better than many white coat ...
I also want to see Iciar.
Well, I put the mess, without desire, but I wear.Good day.

DiabetesForo
05/27/2010 6:48 a.m.

Good day....
Iciar is to eat it: D, very pretty, but if you want to see it is on Facebook and if you do not put an Ana a photo here .....

Owash, you should have studied medicine ....: mrgreen: you would already have a half -approved career hehehe .... Take care and improve yourself, I don't like the air conditioning at all, it leaves me aphone at the time ...

The topic volunteers, in short, in this country as we do not support the investigation because we will never advance, we will always be in line and without money it is almost impossible for anything to come forward, much merit have the little ones that investigate .... I hope thatIn the end everything is fixed and we can go to do the rehearsals .....:-/

I keep curing that I have a lot of mess and very little desire, I have the mood very crossed today ....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
05/27/2010 7:56 a.m.

Very good.

Well, despite problems and messes, today the volunteer account is already 9, so happy.One way or another we will achieve it, sure.

Velia, Rosaura pointed at the end.Jopé the Fair, what a shame not to be.

Icíar photos are on Facebook.It is a doll.Go generation of handsome, with the kids of man, Kris and Beky.Marcita, to see if you put any photo of Noe.

Owash, you must be exhausted.Luckily you have an obstacle proof thrust.What better.

Well, I leave you, I have a mess (for varying)

Health

DiabetesForo
05/27/2010 11:17 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!

How bad it does ... how they have lowered temperatures again ... if we can't lift heads ... ayssss ..

Facebook ???That reminds me that I have an invitation from Alea for centuries, and between that these spaces do not grind me much and the lack of time:-/ ...
Yes, Alea, Rosaura called us to tell us that he had already signed up ... well !!!!! ... to see if someone else can be achieved.
Do you like the fair ???Ufff, I must be rarely than a green dog, because I don't like anything at all ... we will take Angela this afternoon with a friend, and if Sunday, but God knows that it is by obligation ....What things are you elderly, with what I enjoyed when I was a young girl .... anyway ...
Prado, to see if today you are more animated, a kiss, woman ..... yesterday I was also a little ploff, I am very tired, being a mother/father of a diabetic son is what he has, you have to keep the guyConstantly, you cannot lower the guard, your head does not rest, and on topThat was Juanu to comfort myself .... today I am better, apart from swollen eyes: D

Marcita, welcome to the Allergic Club (for saying something) ... What have they sent? ... to the parrot with the glycemia, we had already suspended the inhaled corticosteroid, but yesterday he had to resort to the ventolin and see how it is evolving, because if if, again to start ... and you don't see the difference in controls, not to get out of 200 to get from 120 ... anyway we went to the pediatrician and sent him an allergy analyticalTo Angela, because we send websites that have been thus 3 years old and that they have never made him na, nor derive it to the allergologist ....

I put mine, very good day for all routes, absent and present ... Muackssss

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/28/2010 4:53 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... Friday finally ...: D ... I already wanted to come .....

Velia is glad that you are already better, sometimes crying comes very well, relieved and stays like new;) And it is that with everything you have because it is normal for fatigue and downturn to arrive, but then to gain strength and forward.... what a remedy: D .... I am also tired, but when I stop to think that I cannot complain as things are here, I am a privileged one, so I encourage myself :)) :)) :)) ... and to live the day to day ....

Have a good day ..... kisses ....

DiabetesForo
05/28/2010 5:38 a.m.

Well, time is like a goat, what a cool one that makes today!

Noe has spent the whole night with a fever ...: Evil ::?:( Do the allergy give a fever? To top it up, they have not given me an appointment for the doctor, so we will go on an emergency because it also coughs. Velia were sent Xazal and Nasonex and for the moment the glycemies are not of scandal, it is between 160-180, neither up or down.

Prado, you also animate, which is Friday .......... And from what I see, the weekend's plan is annoyed.

Alea, to see if I take out a huequecillo and I remember how the photos were put on and put one of Noe, which is already very old.

And the absent?Well, nothing, I continue with the task.Good weekend to all.

DiabetesForo
05/28/2010 6:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.