{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Kris, I have sent you a private.
I feel about your grandmother.I lost mine 3 years ago.He had 97 and I miss her.A hug.

Anuski, that the little one is improved, that the angina are tremendous.

To all others, health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/06/2010 11:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, everyone,
Alea has not arrived private, send me again if it does not get to me, I give you my email address.
Well, if the grandmother, is life, was 90 years old but made him a lot of less, we talked daily by phone and was going to see her whenever she could.
Alain my son, called him a hisaabuela bisHe knows that we are not going to see or talk and tell him that he is in heaven.
And now you ask, Alain where is the base?And he says in heaven with the moon ... the poor man is funny but with two years he finds out of many things ...
Well nothing ... kisses everyone and for Friday ...

DiabetesForo
05/07/2010 3:16 a.m.

Good morning ...... finally Friday and it rainseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kris I feel about your grandmother, it is a law of life but it is wrong, you have Alain who surely takes your sorrows quickly ....: D

Anuski how is I iciar ???? ... I hope that improving ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/07/2010 4:25 a.m.

Hello!!
The rain arrived, as always on the weekend :?
Prado, so the road of Santigo is stopped, what anger !! I call you or call me if there are news, ok?
Kris, we are in contact, I call you this afternoon.
Iciar still Pochilla, he doesn't eat hardly, he does not want to take the medications, because everything bothers him when swallowing, but well little by little.
Alea, I wrote in the other thread;).
Greetings to all !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/07/2010 7:33 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!.
My mother !!!I stopped working on May 2 and I didn't know this was so stressful !!!:)) :)).The truth is that I have not had time for anything, I want to do so many things! I am celebrating it every day eating or having dinner with friends;) and in the end I have not had a minute to connect to the computer.
Kris, I'm glad to see you here again, come ahead!Let's see if your baby starts eating well and that will give you energy ... I feel about your grandmother!
Anuski And your baby? I hope that Angina has already passed ... poor thing!With how bad the sore throat is to eat ...
Velia, how many things are you?;).
Alea again problems with Internet? It seems to me that you already had problems before, fuck!Let's see if they solve it to you because it is difficult to live without internet ...
Lola And the eye? What a wound would you make you !!! ...
Well, I'm already preparing a trip (you know that I love: Oops :), on the 15th I go with three friends to Bordeaux for 15 days, and we will travel Aquitaine, so the preparation also takes me time, but I am looking forward to !!What a good wine is there !!:)): Oops:
A kiss for everyone, to see if I can read before I leave.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2010 8:37 a.m.

Good morning......

Mamidejuan I would already like to be stressed for that same :)) :)).What luckeeeeee ..... and what a beautiful trip !!!, enjoy it very beautiful .....

Here the weekend with a very bad weather, on Saturday raining a lot and I with a pharyngitis that almost leaves me mute :)) :)) (what torture hehehe) so held at home since Friday, thankfully the anti -inflammatoryeffect and yesterday I could talk ....: mrgreen:

Alea how everything goes?Are there news?

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
05/10/2010 6:12 a.m.

Hello everyone.
Here I continue with the search for volunteers.
Prado, tell him to call Tino if he has doubts.I spent your phone right?
To me the Internet is at times.If there is something urgent call me by TF.

And what has been said, if you know people who can/want to participate, let me know.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/10/2010 8:38 a.m.

That for people !!!: Mrgreen:
Mommy, enjoy it with beautiful health!Are you already with the suitcases?A very fat kiss, have a great time in Bordeaux and remember me when you take the first little wine because with the last one I don't think you remember anyone :))
Mani, where are you ???Give signs of life.How about the chocolates?
Velia, how about your bustle?
Anuski, how about the little one?It's okay from the throat? I hope you eat better.Jolin is that this being a mother, that anguish, we have gone to the pediatrician today because Noa has been with the loose peers for more than a week, I hope that the crop goes well because I "Doña Agobio" was waiting for me something else and the pediatricianThat is a sun has calmed me.
Prado how about that path?And I thought that everything had to be done ........ So it is not worth, huh.:))
I'm going to see if I get a photo of the children of the weekend that we were seeing Mami.The truth is that it is always worth so many kilometers.

Uploaded with imageshack.us

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/10/2010 7:44 p.m.

Hi guys!!
Prado ... How bad you are: Mrgreen:, You have already passed me pharyngitis, today I have risen almost without voice :)) ... I will take something, but this ends badly.Did you go to the end?But see you before, that day in the afternoon I call you and you tell me that it has told you, tell me too ...
Beky, what a beautiful photo, the children are beautiful, who older ... I love Nayah: Oops: I'm glad you had a good time.Let's see if Noa's thing goes well, Iciar seems better, tonight has slept from the pull, ... good sign: D
Mamidejuan, another trip ... enjoy it ... you don't need to say it, my boss has told us yesterday that you also go on a single trip to Rome ...: Mrgreen:, how lucky you have !!!
Well to another ratillo.kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/11/2010 5:25 a.m.

Very good,

Beky, Mani, how handsome your little ones, is to eat them.
Anuski, I'm glad that Iciar is improving, how good the little ones have is that they then recover the lost.
Kris, I'm sorry for your grandmother, is a law of life but missing them.Cheer up.
Alea How about Celia?I hope the project goes well, if you can, you will tell us.
Velia, how are you?I imagine that very much is missing for the exam?
Mommy, what sends, go travel.Enjoy it a lot and you will put our long teeth on the way back.
And here well, the weekend were rural escape and Noe enjoyed very much, how good this is for diabetes, the basal to the minimum.We were on the side and everything was a wonderful house.Anyway, he knew us little.

Have a good day.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
05/11/2010 6:29 a.m.

Good morning ..... For saying something because here it does not stop raining, there is the very ugly day: Evil: ....

Beky what a beautiful photo, how handsome, it is niceMount differently ...: Mrgreen: And in the end it serves the same, with arriving with the booklet full of stamps ... and cudating the dates ...: D

Anuski how is that pharyngitis?

Velia, you are missing, tell us how you are going .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/12/2010 4:26 a.m.

Hello...
Marcita ... how well noe and you enjoyed, from time to time you have to disconnect a little, and if it has come well at the levels, then to repeat.;)
Prado, because I continue with a truck driver ...: Oops: and today more cough than yesterday ... I'm not taking anything, just hot milk, to see if it happens ...
With so much rain you will delay the stages of the road, that I warmly, ... to see the weekend.
Where do you get the others?
Kisses!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/12/2010 6:53 a.m.

I am tired of Timofonic, Harrrrrrrtaaaaaaaaaa.
Almost 24 hours without internet or phone (this time they say it was for the storm): Twisted :: Twisted :: Twisted :: Twisted :: Mrgreen:
I am looking at options to send them to where the hat went to the air day.

Ana, I will call you this afternoon, that yesterday I could not: x

We still need a volunteer for the day 29. Please, talk to your contacts, to see if we start.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/12/2010 10:53 a.m.

AleaNext Saturday there is in Mérida a day on diabetes, Bernat Soria will go, so quite a lot of influx is foreseen, you are even floating buses from many points of Extremadura, do you think I comment, to see if more volunteers come out?

Ah!I have also matched Timofonic to punch recently, it seems that with Orange the thing is better ....:-/

DiabetesForo
05/12/2010 2:08 p.m.

It would be good for Sondeases among bomb users, Marcita, if possible.Tell him to see.
A hug

DiabetesForo
05/12/2010 2:15 p.m.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, after 10 minutes writing a testament tells me that the page expired: shock: ..... I'm sorry, I can't write again to write that I throw my time on my time.

Kisses for everyone, here we are surviving ..
Kris, I feel the breeze ...;)
To the Pochitos, who take care and get good, especially Iciar and Noa ... Becky, tell us how the crop.
Mommy, enjoy that trip .... What envy !!!!
I still think a lot in peace ... Does anyone know about her again?Does anyone have your phone? ...
Lola, Sweety, how are you going ???
Marcita, La Vera ... very beautiful is my land ... Have a good time in Mérida.
By the way, the beautiful little ones, my mother, what chocolates.
Owash, how are you?
Alea, often time to have communications problems: shock:
Prado, the path little by little ... Let's see if time improves.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/13/2010 5:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

hello hello

Beky and Mommy that more monkeys hehe are very happy and handsome!
Velia, I see that you are still so busy I hope you are not stressed much.
Alea, how is the project going?Go ahead?
Anuski and Prado I hope you recover from that cold.
Sweety, how are you going with the bomb?

Well, on the one hand, my eye has returned to normal and it seems that I have not lost much vision.On the other hand I have lived a Kafkian situation.My ACCU Check bomb was notifying me that I had to change it, I did all the procedures to move on to Medtronic's, well the other day suddenly gave me the message that the life time expired and stopped .. I had to cancelThe next class, go home to take the reserve and .. it doesn't work.I look for a Humalog ball and ... I had expired in April ... I go to the pharmacy, I get the bolis.He called the ACCU Check service who begins to throw the talk because Medtronic had to have already sent the new bomb, I tell them that according to Medtronic's they can not send me the bomb because I have a contract with ACCU check check until May 30.The action check that no, that Medtronic can send me the bomb before.Total, that at the end of the talk I ask you to help me on the phone with the reserve pump that is from ACCU check, I instructions and nothing at the end worked.I ask that who is responsible if this bomb spoils in these 15 days and I need a replacement, and they tell me to speak with Medtronic.He called Medtronic tell me to give me the bomb on May 31, I tell you my case and they tell me to send me the bomb before but that until May 30 ACCU Check is responsible ... AGHH.I call my endo and ... it's on vacation.A bureaucratic chaos ... well I hope nothing happens to this pump and that those of Medtronic send me the bomb before May 30.

Forgive for the roll and have a good day.

lola's profile photo
lola
05/13/2010 10:08 a.m.

Good morning .....: D ..... Friday finally ...

I return from the endo, happy because my hemo is still in 5.9 and thought that I had climbed and happy because I told him the issue of artificial pancreas tests, put a lot of interest and meet the endocrine that will supervise us so Anuski as we expectedWe have a free way: D: D, you will try to look for volunteers among your patients .....

I'm going to work a little ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
05/14/2010 6:25 a.m.

Prado .... Great !!!!What a majo is sometimes ...: D
And that good that your hem remains the same.
A kiss, then I call you.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/14/2010 7:32 a.m.

Great news, Prado and Anuski.
Let's see if there is luck and some more volunteer recruits us.

By the way, precious the kids of man and Beky.
Health to all.

DiabetesForo
05/14/2010 10:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.