{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Mare mine, today I had time with the ophtamologist, for the annual eye fund.The fact is that I forgot about removing the lenses and going with glasses ... well, the fact is that they take away my slowdies (I have more than 10 myopias in each eye) for the drops of dilation and they planted me in thehall ….Joé, I saw nothing, and I start to think, as I have to measure me ... in what I see that one of the packages that walk in the room is making gestures, I ask if he is telling me something, he tells me that yes, if I want to sit down, not ... well, so all the time, they finally look at me the backTo the Treasury to make cancels annulled ... until eating I have not managed to read, I do not remember that other times the effect of the drops has lasted so much.Montse has returned from the Academy, so we are going to take a walk, Talego ... What are you going to do the Camino de Santiago?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/29/2010 1:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night!Thanks for the Reviebenida and for forgiving me: D
Jolin Juan Luis is distressing.I understand you perfectly.The last session that gave me the first time, they gave me in both eyes to finish off the work.Come on, I came out that I saw nothing at all.And my husband does not think of anything other than going to Carrefour (the truth is that the things that needed us) was urgent.Total, that after a while overwhelmed and grabbed his arm, he parked me in a corner with the basket and came ... Anyway, distressing.
By the way, I just found out about your sobri (when updating) I'm glad the thing is going well.Much encouragement, because you carry a streak ... what my mother.
Well, nothing boys, I'm back in the world of work and with a daily beating, because I go from Madrid to Valladolid every day, turn to pick up the little girl, park, bath, biba and then dinner, house andPrepare the things of the next day ... uff, if I'm already tired, to tell it I get tired even more.But well, I am very happy and this is temporary until they give me a definitive destination that I hope is Valencia.
I already have the connected pump !!!But with serum.They put it yesterday.And next Wednesday they put it with insulin.Now what happens is that I have tried to put a bolus but I have a lot to put it in (however the basal does not notice anything) ... Anyway, I do not know if it will be a thing of the serum or that ... but well, byThat side also very happy although nervous.
Well, I'm going to stop winding, for a day that I enter I give you the grill based on good: oops:
Kisses

sweety's profile photo
sweety
04/29/2010 5:06 p.m.

Very good,

Ufffff, at last the temperatures have dropped a little, it was overwhelming so heat in the month of April.
Sweety, even I have tired of reading you, what stress, my mother.I hope you carry it well.
Anuski, I never remember how the photos were put ...: Oops:

For here without novelty, the adhesives of the catheters are lately take off, I think it will be for sweat, we will have to change the insertion zone, to see if we get something, if not the summer .......

Even with advance (in case I do not enter until Monday) Congratulations to all moms for Sunday !!!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/30/2010 4:55 a.m.

By Valencia they are testing software that "reads" the photo of the background (without dilating) to routinely review the presence of retinopathy ... it is not worth if you have already given you laser sessions.Advantages: It is not necessary to dilate the pupil and the human criteria does not intervene (sometimes under suspicion).

And yes, the drops are :?Between what they brief and that then there is no cake ...

Sweety Rising

DiabetesForo
05/01/2010 6:51 a.m.

Sorry for interference.
Owash: Where is that technical wonder?private or public?
It is that my child touches the bottom of the eye, and last year I was sorry, it is simply annoying, but the poor Mom told me, that I do not see, everything is cloudy, then he fell asleep, then he fell asleep.They told me that it was a natural reaction in such young children, we had to wake up almost shaking it as a cloth, because since we were there and could not be done otherwise, I had to open my eyes.Total a picture.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
05/01/2010 7:53 a.m.

It is an investigation of the FOM (ophthalmological foundation of the Mediterranean) in coordination with other national and international research centers.They use another type of retinographer, different from the usual ones.

With little evolution time it is strange that some type of ocular problem appear, in type 1 we recommend the review from the 5th year of evolution ...
In the case of your little one, you could suggest them to make the background without delaying the pupil ... unless you have scandalously high figures (more than 11-12 of hemo for years) it is very difficult to have "touched" some of the eye orHave some other pathology already in the eye and you have to be more cautious.

DiabetesForo
05/01/2010 1 p.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Sweety, often trajín go to Valladolid every day.The truth is that this work has to be worth it to be able to carry that stress.Although things are not left to leave a job.In Valencia?Good if they gave you the square!Are you from here?
Mornita, Juan has already done the eye background and the pupil has never dilated, the truth is that I do not know why but they tell me that it is not necessary:?.If they have not done it to Juan, they could have avoided your little one.
Over here, after a supersoleada morning he started to rain, I take advantage and go to the cinema ...

DiabetesForo
05/01/2010 1:50 p.m.

Good morning route !!!

We are not stopped .... on Friday we were a wedding, a beautiful wedding, by the way, of Triana's mother, the girl who debuted with Angela ... we had a great time, and we were until 3 in the morning, becauseYesterday we went to Madrid to see our sobri that a champion is made.Magnificent appearance and already warrior, I mean, who in his sauce .... taking advantage of the visit to the Child Jesus, we were talking to the father of a newly debuted 2 -year -old girl ... Greetings, Rafa, in case you read us ...Let's see if you dare your wife and you to participate in the forum;) and tell us how you go and especially how the little one goes ...
Today my parents and my sister will come to eat here, taking advantage of Mother's Day ... Congratulations, Momis !!!!: D ...
And this afternoon my maid to Madrid: ((...
Alea, how are you ????I should have called you, but materially impossible.:-/
Sweety, Rebienvenida !!!!In this era of crisis that offer you a job is a luxury ...
We have endo on Tuesday, and annual review, again ... I do not understand, if the previous one was in October, they insist on saying that they have to adjust them before and after the summer, and this time it has touched us before,And only 6 months have passed ... and again ophthalmologist, small chestnut, and here TB.With the happy droplets .... in short ... I shit down the leg I am, it must be the stressss that has something loose ..
Well, routilla, many kisses to everyone, enjoy the day !!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/02/2010 8:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Buenaaaaaas ......

Velia goes trajín hehehe .... I'm glad that your nephew is already giving war, that is a good symptom: D and as always helping others ....: D ... Juan Luis Luck with the beginning of work tomorrow.....;)
Angela's review is sure, don't be pessimistic .....: D

How lucky Juan who does not delay the pupil:-/, I never made the background without delay and the truth is that it is very annoying, thankfully the effect does not last too long .....

Sweety is a luck in the times that are being able to work, so take advantage and hopefully that final place in Valencia will come to you soon ....

Here I am just arrived from Sarriá (Lugo) where we finish the fourth stage of the road, today Durilla stage, 43 km of up and down, but precious ......: d, very tired and trying to stabilize the glucose that I cannotUp 50 and without insulin from the bolus of the food ....:-/......

Congratulations to the moms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses and have a good night .....

DiabetesForo
05/02/2010 4:15 p.m.

Good morning, route.
Today Monday and what cold Monday that has been presented to us, time is crazy and the scrambled cabinets ... :))
Velia, how soon they review again, if the previous one went well, how do they anticipate it so much?What a fabric.Hemo touches us at the beginning of June, to see if in the time we have left, we are already more stable days, to see how.I am very happy that your sobri is already giving war, and that is that children are made of a special paste.
Prado, 43 kms, I wouldn't do 3 :)) :)), with how wandered that I have become.
Well, we still want to escape to a rural house to the Jerte Valley, to see how the thing is given.
Well, you have a good Monday.Juan Luis, courage on your first day.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/03/2010 4:31 a.m.

Good morning!!
Congratulations to all the mamis of the forum !!!
Iciar has made me his first little gift ...: Oops :, He brought me from the play library a portalapices of cardI see ... I have a tingling in the stomach.
Prado, what tute did you give you? ... How about your sugar, already raised a little ... when you go to the hemo you will have it suspense;)
Marcita, that you have a great time in the Jerte Valley.The photos I think we put them in
Velia, if Angela's revision will be great ... don't get overwhelmed.And go more busy.
We have not stopped anything either, yesterday visiting the mothers all day, and the Saturday premiering the parties of one of the neighborhoods, my mother than people, Iciar did not want to go home ... That at 11 at night, I spend a pipe between music and strollers.
Good Monday, here much cooler but with sun ... I almost prefer it.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/03/2010 6:03 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
How strange and how long the day is doing without my boy .... I am also annoying of the allergy ..: x ...
Prado, like pairing pa, Jamía .... 43 kms.: Shock: I'm already tired of reading you, hahahaha ...
Marcita, I'm glad that noe is more stable .... of the review I do not understand either, they say that it is to adjust the summer, but to adjust a couple of months up or down, but not 6 ... inend....
Anuski, what illusion the gifts that the kids bring ... ays, this reminds me that they are making great, very great .... SINFFF ....
Here tb.The temperatures went down, which is appreciated, and gave rains, but I fear that it will be that it is not, and I am looking forward to or that it stuck strong or that it rains to avoid the spoil of the allergy: oops: .... ...
Owash, Mommy, Mani, Becky, Lola, Alea, Sweety, to all of you have a good day.

Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/03/2010 8:40 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello route!

Well here it keeps raining and gray, very gray, so I decided to spend a while for the forum to see if I encourage.

First of all, congratulations to all the breasts!

My eyes are healing little by little, I have to throw a cream for a month.It seems that I made a good wound, although there is not much damage, but you already know that this wounds could be complicated with diabetes.I don't know about you but my wounds in general heal quite badly, and I always have marks.Hopefully it goes well, for now I do not notice that I have lost a lot of vision ..

Sweety, what a joy to know about you, and you also have a bomb ... I'm really glad.You will tell us how you carry it.
Jose Luis, I hope your nephew is better.
PRASO, 43 km !!!You really have to be proud of yourself.
Velia, you tell us how Angela's review.
A hug to all the others ...

By the way, I know that this will create controversy, but I am with Jose Luis I prefer a brownie to the Santiago Tart

lola's profile photo
lola
05/03/2010 10:55 a.m.

Good morning!!!I have left Angela in the hospital with her father, the hemo 7.1, she has climbed, but it was to be expected ... The controls of the last month have not been good, and I suppose it will continue like this for a while because we have already started with the inhalers:?, liters of insulin to obtain moderately acceptable figures .... in short, it is what there is, taking into account that, that it already begins to go out with their friends and to have some autonomy, I did not complain, I signed for a adolescence around thatfigure....
For the rest impossible to focus, today I revealed at 4And without being able to open the windows for pollination .... in short, a disaster.
And still Tuesday, wishing that Friday arrives to see my boy, that I jolin what I miss him ...
Lola, I'm glad the eye is improving ... take care of yourself.
To all kisses and good day.: P

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/04/2010 5:17 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day....

Jolin Velia goes Panorama :(, but at least Angela's hemo is very good, very and good .... do not hesitate, so congratulations ehhhh .... and take care that between the allergy and the carpenters uffff ... aSee when you finish the works, you have a lot ??????? ... come a kiss;)

Anuski already started with the apidra ??????

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/04/2010 5:25 a.m.

Very good,

We continue with freshness and the preparations for the rural weekend.
Velia, great hemo, and you'll see how the rest of the review as well.Are you going 15 to the days of Mérida?Surely we do approach, to see what Bernat Soria has to tell us:-/
Here reducing basal and (jolin, I will not say it very high) the great nights.
I just came from making me an radiography of the cervical, and that is that they are getting more and more piteras ...

DiabetesForo
05/04/2010 6:13 a.m.

Very good.

Here I, with "Timofonic" permission.Hartita already have me with the ADSL: Mrgreen:

I spend nothing more to greet you, I have mess.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/04/2010 7:15 a.m.

Good night!
I also spend quickly to greet that I go to bed.
Velia, very good for that hemo, to see if the hormones behave well with Angela!And it is that adolescence is a glycemic drama, less bad that it is temporary ... let's cross the fingers and much encouragement above all.By the way, how can you study with all that jaleo?I would have charged a worker ... again, encouragement!

Greetings to all

lola's profile photo
lola
05/04/2010 7:55 p.m.

Hello good!!
I have to greet you alone, I have the baby malita, with a horse angina, and the poor or can eat, nor want to take the medications, it hurts a lot to swallow ... to see if it goes.
Prado, I have not started the apidra, I will see when I try:-/ I do not promise you anything about coffee ...: Oops :: oops:
Velia, Hemo de Angela is good, ... the same one that I are going, that as we are very demanding, we do not settle, but it is fine ... in her much better that she is a girl.Do you already have an exam date, or have I missed?
Marcita, how are those cervical, have contractures ... I recommend yoga, many stretches are made, and you leave great;) ... and the photo of Noe ??: D
Well, I leave you I'm going to rest a little, that these nights have not been to rest well.
Good night!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/05/2010 6:16 p.m.

Hello, everyone,

Forgive me for having disappeared another season of the forum but I have no time, with the little "alain" it does not leave me a second, it has been a fatal week with gastroenteritis and does not eat anything that will stay like a little birdAnd in the work I am only 4 hours that do not give me much.

I will try to read and catch up, and resume my most lively diabetes that the hemo has uploaded to me and this cannot be ... with you always encourage one to take care of more ...

Alea, I have sent you a private, you will tell me everything.

By the way I was in Extremadura last month, but not for nothing pleasant my grandmother died and we had to go, in June I have a week of party that I will go for your lands ...
Although I go to Badajoz to a town in La Serena.

A kiss to all and try to enter more often ...

DiabetesForo
05/06/2010 3:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.