{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Jo, how many problems with Intenné 8)

At the end of the Santiago road, do you give you a Santiago cake?: Mrgreen: ... It must be the only possibility that exists for me to be encouraged to do so

Mamidejuan, again on vacation?:)) ...

I've seen the video, I don't know who Angela is ... but they are all very beautiful: Oops:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2010 4:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning,

Go !!!Prado and Anuski de Fiesta, what a joy of bridge, who caught one ...
Over here, a tense, yesterday a heat of death and today cloudy, air and cold, the uncle of time does not give a ... :))
And already preparing the end of the course dance, time flying!
Well, you have a good day and good weekend, tomorrow escapes the town.

Kisses.

DiabetesForo
04/23/2010 5:41 a.m.

Hello everyone:

Prado I see you in the cycling return to Spain as you continue with that rhythm.
Mamidejuan is very good that you let him leave and learn to handle himself, I think he will come very well, even if you spend a little bad.I went 17 years 3 months to England, I still remember the yellow face that my mother was put when I left, but I had to let me fly a little from the nest.As soon as they got stolen and they took my insulin, so my first contact with English society was in the hospital, in the end they prescribed the insulin and nothing to continue enjoying my stay there.

Velia, if you want to pass me that link where your daughter comes out like this I see the beautiful creature.And you Alea if you also want to pass me your fantastic performance on TV.

Thank you very much for the congratulations, I hope they will be repeated in 3 months ... hehe.
I had a dog week.I found myself with a bag in my eye, and I put my eye like a potato, my vision clouded, and I had to go to the doctor, and I will have to return to the ophmologist because I may have caused me a retinal detachment.What does not get diabetes is achieved by a plastic sachet.
On the other hand, the school where I work on weekends have told me that they have economic problems and do not know when they will be able to pay me.So I have the dilemma if I leave it or not.I have given you a month of time, if I do not receive part of the money next month I leave it.What a tougher face!I'm sorry for the kids.
Luckily I went down the hemo and despite everything I have not discouraged much.Better times will come.

Greetings to all

lola's profile photo
lola
04/24/2010 6:23 a.m.

Good ......

Jolín Lola, happy bag, what a bad leg, hopefully you do not have a detachment and recover soon ... and the school because if you are going to have problems to collect, it does not compensate, but you will know that you will know better than anyone ...Come cheer up and especially take that eye ...

Yesterday full and well used in Oviedo, between Ikea and Decathlon, but I was exhausted, I preferred 50 km by bike :)) :)) :))

Owash Do you like the Santiago Tart ???????No, too cloying for my liking :)) :)), for Galicia there are better delicacies hmmmmmmm .....:-/:-/:-/ ....

Kisses.....

DiabetesForo
04/24/2010 12:14 p.m.

Good morning route .... I greet you that we walk to Jarapo Sacao (for varying: Oops :): D
We are collecting the house of Madrid, which we came on Friday, by the way, we won you ... on Friday TB.It was a party in Cáceres, San Jorge, on Thursday we made the bonfire in the neighborhood and a small party, we had a great time ... As I said, we came to Madrid in the morning and we went through Decathlon, Ikea and Tachán, Leroy Merlyn, hahahaha ... an absolute fog ... we arrive more than dead.Angela was always given the same hiccups, in the middle of Ikea, hahaha and that had a plate of carbonara spaghetti that did not skip a gypsy, and for dessert 2 ice cream balls:-/:-/ ...
Thank you for the compliments to my girl, the truth is that the best thing she has is that she is a fighter and does not make sense of ridicule (not as her mother:-/), everything that is proposed is cured and tries .... What more can you ask for? ... Owash, who is not Angela, is Dana: D ... Lola, I don't have the link, if I get it (I need some time) I put it.
Mommy, your experience is an example for me ... Let's see how this stage is giving us, because of course I see it a bit complicated :?...
Alea, how are you going?What a task ...
I keep cleaning that this afternoon my wisdom come to operate again to the little one, fortunately we live hitting the "Child Jesus" ...

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/25/2010 6:56 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

hahaha, I also prefer 50km by bike than to go to Ikea.I also give me the dowers in the middle of Ikea, when I go under the basal, I also overwhelm me a lot when they give me in these places, between the descent and that I feel locked up spent a bad time.
By the way, Velia How are oppositions?When is the big day?

I am already recovering my eye little by little, although I feel that I have lost a little sight, to see what the ophtamologist tells me next month.

I was reading information that the hospital has sent me that they will change the measurement of the hemo, I do not know very well what measures they use, it does not say it, but a hemo of 6 will be a hemo of 42 (then 6.5 = 48,7 = 53, 7.5 = 58, ...) Does anyone know this system?Do they also change it in Spain?

A hug to all

lola's profile photo
lola
04/25/2010 4:54 p.m.

Nosdias.No, I have not hated talking about that system, if one that is already being used and that I already commented days ago ... but nothing to do with we have 40 ... I will present.I already esty with the video of the school of Angela ... Ah, yes, the IKEA burns many sugars, that's why I take the opportunity to eat as "a man" before ... They no longer catch me in descents of those of those

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/26/2010 4:40 a.m.

Good day.....

Hahaha I see that I am not the only one that gives it dances in Ikea, it always happens to me, but with two glucose pills I am going well because in the morning I have a very low basal of 0.30 and the hypos are very slight ....

I have not heard anything about that new measurement of the Hemo, it is the first time, you will tell us Lola in more detail, but I do not know why they have to change:-/

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/26/2010 5:10 a.m.

Holasss

Velia, I am president and founding partner of the club "I know your face but not your name" ... I never remember the names: shock:

Lola does not sound that measurement of hemo ... When you know something tell us

Prado, hummmmmm Tarta Santiago: Mrgreen: especially I like to eat it with that Glasss sugar on top that pringlates the fingers and if it can be with the insulin word drawn with a mold better over :)) ....
A friend makes a 160 km running race next ... And without stopping !!!

DiabetesForo
04/26/2010 7:48 a.m.

Nosdiaas ... no, I definitely have to dissceive as to the important thing, the Santiago cake is far from my favorites .... lately the brownie with ice cream ... yes, I know, dessert guiri, but it is so.
Joé, making the video of Cole de Ángela, has just seen the photo of first child and last year (fifth of primary).They are the same children, but it seems that a lifetime has gone through them, now comparing with the ancient they seem all older to me.Another thing, yesterday they operated again to my nephew of the benign tumor in the brain (I do not know if we had told you that they had left "something" in the summer operation).Everything has gone well, now just to wait for everything to continue its course and the issue can be forgotten as soon as possible.

Juan Luis
04/27/2010 4:02 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Jolín with Ikea!, In Valencia they will put it soon, and it seems that near home, so Juan can take advantage of a walk there three times a day instead of putting the insulin :)).
Juanlu, I didn't know about your nephew, I hope that after this operation they will leave him well and everything is over.
Owash, this time I have not traveled, Beky has come and his family to spend four days here.I have enjoyed the little barbarity, they are beautiful.They were also Mani and his family and the truth is that the four kids enjoyed the beautiful.They slept the four together in a big bed and were for a photo, which of course I did to them: D, not one, but a few, and they are all to eat them.
Velia, a little push to that opposition, which is left less !!
Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
04/27/2010 7:32 a.m.

Good ..... what caloooooooooooor .... 8) 8) 8) .... this is not normal, at least here ... I am half dead ....

Juanlu I'm glad that your nephew's operation has gone well, hopefully they don't have to touch him again ...: D .... How do you still continue with the opposition ???????: Mrgreen: and Angela, already more stabilized ?????

Mamide Juan what visits, you were sure you were well entertaining with so much child hehehe ... and also as you say sure to eat them :)) :)) :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/27/2010 1:22 p.m.

Good morning,

Yes, meadow how heat !!Yesterday we arrive at 31st and today it is also stomping ...
Mommy, what a joy, how many people visiting, it will have been a little small together.
Juanlu, I hope your sobri goes well and ends with this story.
Velia did you finish the works?Much encouragement to the opposition, you will see how everything goes better than you think.
Lola How about your eye?I hope it goes better.
Here we are going well, with heat and lowering basal, normal.On Friday, Noe came from school with a terrible infection that prevented himYears ... in fine, another thing of school.

Well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
04/28/2010 5:50 a.m.

Juanluis cannot argue with that dessert proposal: Mrgreen:
May your nephew improve ... Surely being so small it carries it a little bad, although the recoveries are incredible.

Mamidejuan to see if you upload the photos on somewhere we see and drool them for a while: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
04/28/2010 2:20 p.m.

I only have to greet, and to desire the rapid and total recovery of Juanlu's nephew.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/28/2010 4:22 p.m.

Hello everyone !!!
Jo, I've been super lost.I have to update.A thousand apologies to everyone and I hope to update myself as soon as possible.This has been crazy.I started working (they warned me overnight) ... and since then a chaos.
That said, I will try to update as soon as possible.
A kiss to everyone.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
04/28/2010 4:58 p.m.

NAS, Sweety.Montse is studying, after having spent the whole day cleaning the house, so not to have time.I'm since I finished the opposition between photos and cars ... but for a short time, that this Monday I return to the work world, in principle in Madrid, but then as I was before, teleworking from Cáceres ... Ah, I did not tell you thatI just signed up to an ERE (employment regulation file) ... Well, it turns out that now the same company subcontracts to do the same thing I did before ... Things are like that.
The thing about my nephew is going well, yesterday they were already unraveling, today we have not spoken.Between some things and others it has happened to us.Thanks for interesting you.EPA

Juan Luis
04/28/2010 6:35 p.m.

Good morning.....

Juan Luis What good news, your nephew improving and your return to work: D that in the times that are already a lot .... ufff ... I am very happy, now I just need to take the oppositions .....: D

Sweety daughter how long, for what I see your absence is for a good cause so we forgive you :)) :)), I'm glad but tell us something from time to time .... hehehe ... how follows the theme of thebomb??????

By the way Alea, when do you start the Camino de Santiago ?????or have you definitely postponed ?????

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/29/2010 4:32 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Good thing about the Ikea, I have only gone to Oviedo, when I was pregnant ... and just gave me a bass ... is that a lot is kicking ... that overwhelmed people, we were the dayApril 23, and all lion should be there ... hehe.
Prado, I already have the Apidra at home, I will try it and see how such, but I return to the Humalog vial Pitando.
We have passed the bridge in Sanabria, what a beautiful area !!!Prado but I have gone to you ... the beautiful landscape, there are a lot of routes, to do on foot or by bike, we only did the one that could be done by car ... and the site was worth it, we saw aLaguna, half frost and half with snow ... and we were in a wooden cabin, all very well because until the time he accompanied.
Beky, you to the beach, hhhh !! ... come put photos of the kids, who does a lot that we don't see them.
Sweety, organize and tell us, how the work, the little one and the theme of the bomb.
Lola, how is your eye?I hope better.
Velia, studying a lot ... And I'm glad that everything goes well with Juan Luis's nephew.
I have not been with the soul for 3 days, it will be the heat ... but I am exhaustion.
To another rat.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/29/2010 5:42 a.m.

Hello good.

Prado, the road is still in project.It depends on my friend and when she can take the days we need.

Anuski, Celia is doing well with the Apidra.Practically never bubbles, so they prescribed it.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/29/2010 10:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.