{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello!!!

Alea, I believe that it is also an injustice about the position.You don't miss me that you get angry, rightly.
Velia, you can't decay now that you are already in the final phase, to see if the excursion has given you a little encouragement and you concentrate again.As for Angela and giving her more loose rope with diabetes, I think it is a process that will have to happen sooner or later, well if you open a thread we already comment more in depth.
Taty, I'm glad you are calmer and surely the analytical is perfect.
Anuski, luck with the ITV you will tell us how everything comes out.

I have also passed the ITV this week and on Monday the results will give me, I think that after many years I have lowered the hemo to less than 8, but I do not want to become illusions, that if I am not going to depress how I continue above8. The truth is that I am a little nervous, well as I have to go to work like this I forget a little of the subject.As you can see, I am still very linked with the work and now I leave that I do not arrive ...

A hug to all.

lola's profile photo
lola
04/17/2010 6:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

NAS, VUALA, SEMUA.Today I have resumed two activities that I had abandoned, although not forgotten.One the forum, another the scan-recipillation of photos.Joé, among the relatives of my parents, the own of mine, the ancients of Montse, and the new ... an egg of curro.And the forum ... I've barely read you, but I know it's animated.Well, as I suppose you will know I have been preparing some oppositions ... that ended yesterday for me with ... with "massacre", and I have always been very supportive I have signed up as a victim.There they, they miss it.I gradually read the forum, to catch up.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/18/2010 4:08 p.m.

Nosdias .... come, miss less pal for Friday.

Juan Luis
04/19/2010 3:18 a.m.

Good morning ..... Monday again but in Castilla y León we have a short week: D ... on Friday, the day of the Bieeeeeeeen community ......

Juan Luis I feel about your opposition, to try again although now with the cuts for the crisis I do not think they get many places ...:-/

Lola we hope you tell us how these results, surely better than the previous ones and that is the important thing, to improve little by little, do you already have the new bomb ??????
Anuski luck tomorrow;), you will see how everything is going well ..... already tell us ...
Velia already started the road, we have two stages, yesterday we did another one of the easy hehe ... I am taking pleasure to this of the bike .....: D: D: D

I'm going to work for a while ..... you have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/19/2010 4:30 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!

First of all, I am very lively because after so many years I have managed to lower the hemo: 7.7 well it is not to throw rockets but for me it is a great achievement, I hope to continue maturing and accept more diabetes so this little step I have taken isVery significant for me.Of course I would like to give all of you thank you for your support and encouragement, for listening to me ... a thousand thanks from the heart.

Prado, that with the bike making the road, are there many stages of upload?By the way, the bomb has been delayed until the end of May, apparently there is a protocol that must be followed very strictly ...
Anuski, to see if your ITV has also given good results.
Velia and Jose Luis are you both with the opposition ???Velia, thank you very much for your help, a very strong kiss.

A hug to all and thank you very much !!

lola's profile photo
lola
04/19/2010 6:41 p.m.

Nosdias, congratulations Lola for that hem.I know from experience that any hem below 8, without the help of the meter and bomb, costs a lot to get it.And yes, the happy protocols .... I remember something they told me once.Among the large companies (and administrations) agreements are reached so that people report things to others for the justified reasons.However, agreements are never so that these reports are stopped, even if they are no longer necessary, they simply stop reading and that's it.That is, people keep making reports and more reports without knowing that they are no longer necessary, that no one reads them.Oh, protocols.

Juan Luis
04/20/2010 3:31 a.m.

Good morning:

Lola congratulations !!!!!!: D A Download for very small that is always a very good news and I am glad to see you as animated, you will see how little step you have the hemo you want: D ....
As for the road because if there are stretches, the next stage we are going to do is the climb to the Cebreiro:-/ that I think it will be the worst but I am already mentalized: Mrgreen: In addition, the good of the climbs isthat then there is down :)) :)) :)) .. I'll tell you ...

Anuski counts as soon as you can do everything ... I have the crossed fingers .....: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/20/2010 4:24 a.m.

The oppositions :?They are anything less fair ........ I have a long past of official victim, about 6-7 times but I remember badly.
We continue supporting Montse ...

Lola, lowering glycosilada is always good ... congratulations.

DiabetesForo
04/20/2010 5:19 p.m.

Hello good!!!!
Lola, congratulations !!!!What Guay, you will be very happy, that encourages to continue ... to what do?And what about the bomb, according to my endo now goes for long ... where do they put it to you?As I enter the consultation, have you asked me ... do you want to remove the bomb ???: shock :: shock: nooooooo, by?my endo who is probesto ... I suggested a lot ... right me?Who was going to tell me, that I would not want to take it away ... :)) With the beating that gave me to put it on me now I do not let me take it: Mrgreen:
Well my hem ... 7,1 ... the previous one was 7.5, I liked it more 6.9 for example ... but well this time my endo has been very much ... and he told me, you have improved the hemo, although you have had better ... so I left animated to continue going down.Everything else ok.And he told me to try the apidra ... if he wanted ... and I didn't like Humalog again.Prado what do you think?
Prado ... the Cebreiro ... Telita Ehhhh, but for you chupao !!
Juan Luis, who sorry for the opposition, seem to me a lottery ... Let's see if Velia gets better stop.
Greetings for all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/20/2010 5:57 p.m.

Good evening, route ... or time I will follow you: ((... Let's see if I don't forget anything ...

I am glad that Vero is fine: D, greet on our part.
Anuski, luck in the endo.
Prado, already 2 stages ???Let's see if you end up soon and finally materialize that visit to Cáceres (the invitation to the rest of the route is extended).
Lola, congratulations !!!!Oeoeoeae !!!! ... a kiss and still animated.
Sweety, Cuenanos something TB.You are missing.
And Marcita ????Also laded with the cultural week?We do, often trajín, today we had snack-cena.
If we talk about quite demoralized diabetes, Angela has been with catastrophic figures for 1 week and a half ... will it have something to do with the end?: Shock:
Owash, yes it is hard to oppose, I am a little attacked ... the final stretch is being done very uphill ... I have used my alpine tilas, as in same moments: x.Thank you for the spirits, to you and all that you are interested in: d.
Alea, what barbarity!I am impressed with temperance ... Uffff.
Speaking of temperance, I have an older daughter that the same is worth a broken one than to be a bast ...The my girl .... today she has been in Madrid, she says that they will not take her but that it has had a great time and that they have treated them great .... I have already seen in the direct Madrid program the report, it is inInternet, in case you are curious .... it comes out several times, at first jumping in a ball (Pilates type, it is the one on the right), then speaking (although his face is not seen), and in the end fair, getting up fromThe ball and dancing a hoop .... If you want you can see it on the Telemadrid page, in the Madrid Madrid program.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/20/2010 6:15 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

What anuski, your message has been published while I wrote ..... Congratulations, it's a great hem .... Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/20/2010 6:16 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

My little tribute to Alea ........ congratulations on those three program ......... of which you pounded beautiful :))
Link S1 = programs & amp; s2 = other-programs & amp; s3 = knowledge-y-gag & amp; s4 =
Velia, I just watched the video, ole for your girl, what beautiful!Good luck with the OPO, when is the exam?
Anuski, what envy of vacation, how such a witch?
Prado, I am not raised that you are the hero of some, 45 km !!!You are a machine.
BSSS

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/20/2010 8:21 p.m.

Good day.....

Anuski Bieeeeeeeeeeeen, congratulations on that hem, good descent ehhh, I already imagine Alberto Jajaja's face, now you have little left to be below 7: d.As for the Apidra, you know that I have been using it for a few years and it does not go wrong, as I have read it works better in small quantities and since I need relatively little insulin, also in my duration it lasts a little longer than the Humalog andThat benefits me, try a time and if you don't go well you come back to humalog as the endo tells you ....

Hahahaha Beky, not that no, that by bike is not so much ...;) Although for me I am a rookie is quite hehehe ... how about your girls ?????

Velia what daughter you have, how beautiful and how beautiful the video .....: D .... I encourage you to have little for the exam, that you are a lot of ehhhh: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

Where are the missing ?????????Sweety, Marcita, Nacho ... Cris ...... etc .....

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/21/2010 4:36 a.m.

nas, well, we continue with good we have !!!!!Let's see the following .... By the way, I have pending to take a look at our Alea's programs.
Tomorrow an arduous start (I think it's the first time I write this word) work.It is a video (DVD) with a compilation of the videos and photos of Angela's class, as a farewell to school before moving on to the institute ... I look like that it will take me a long time.

Juan Luis
04/21/2010 5:19 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
First of all, congratulations on those we have Lola and Anuski !!!
Alea, I have read about your place and the truth is that I am hallucinated, I also understand your outrage, because according to that logic you could have presented yourself to occupy another place even if you had no idea what its function implies:-//.
Velia, how great Dana's!, Besides being great, is supernatural and takes time for everything!: D.
As for "letting go of rope" with diabetes, it is something that I have always feared that the time to do it will come.When Juan debuted with 11 years, I thought I couldn't do excursions even one day.Now after 5 years and as you know here, it has already made excursions of up to a week.
This year comes the worst because the month of August goes to Edinburgh, an English course, it is what I have always feared, but I do not want to think it is different, if he does not see a problem, I cannot show my fears, I have them!I also thought that when the time arrived he would go with his brother.But it turns out that they do not want to go together, they say that they are together all year and that they want to be separated.So the other goes to Dublin or London (he is still thinking).
I will take advantage of the month of August and I will be 15 days in Edinburgh and 15 in Dublin;): Oops :.
Taty, do you know something about the analytics? I hope everything has come out well.
That meadow!That meadow!good!good!:)).
Beky, Chiquitina !!!What are we going to see soon !!!!!: D

DiabetesForo
04/21/2010 7:24 a.m.

Good

Here I still, trying to digest anger.Mamidejuan, I am thinking of introducing myself next time to some dentist, or plumber vacancy.Because of the same logic that they applied to me, they should take me, right?It's amazing.It turns out that in the same place another girl who has a master's degree in files, has experience and has been unemployed for three years.Well, nothing, they called her and, when she went to claim, they told her that she met all the requirements, but that they had already called several and that they already had enough (none of those who accessed the tests had the training for the position)
Anyway, I leave the subject because I don't want to make me bad blood.

Beky, I already saw him and I thought was pathetic in his day :)) :)) :)) I could not have, fixed: Mrgreen:

Velia, thanks, pretty.And, for those who do not know her in person, I will tell you that Dana is not only pretty, that it is, but that it is a sweetness of creature.Give him a kiss, Velia.And how are you?

Congratulations to Lola for hemo.I know what it costs to get out of 8;) Anuski, I tell you the same.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
04/21/2010 9:16 a.m.

Very good
Finally, how long.We have been "isolated" from the world for a few days, we have changed the Internet operator and until the thing starts ... I have not had much time and I have lacked me, I have come that everything has gathered.
Alea, that you are a champion and, without offending how young!I imagined you older, with such young children.As for the work, without comments, the municipalities do what they want and with whom they want.
Lola, very good that descent of Hemo.
Anuski, the same, and is that it is very pleased to see the effort rewarded, how about iciar?Let's see if we dare and put some pictures of the kids, which grow very quickly.
Prado, yes, that you are an example, right now we see you in the Anapurna that ...
Juan Luis, go with the opposition, well, it will be again.It is good for you of the videos and others, one day I will ask you for advice.
Velia, beautiful your girl, huh?Courage with the final stretch, here we also have crossed the fingers.And I also join the Club of uncontrolled diabetes ... Noe has been a week or more than for what:?, between glycemia in two hundred and peak, obstructed catheter, another that takes off and spring, that diabetes alters ... my mother !!!!!!!!!!!!
Beky, I'm glad to read you, beautiful encouragement that the black days pass when the sun rises.
Well, I'm going to read the rest of the forum.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
04/21/2010 12:56 p.m.

Oh, I forgot, do you know any truquillo so that so many bubbles are not formed in the catheter?The other day we primed one of more than three cms.: Shock:

DiabetesForo
04/21/2010 12:58 p.m.

Thanks for the congratulations !!!
Prado, because I suppose I will try the apidra ... and to see how such, but we only recommended it because I told her that since the Humalog bolis had changed to the roads ... and it didn't seem good,I told him that much better to fill the reservoirs, which is faster and less bubbles ... and he who does not, because I still think that much better fill with vials than with bolis.Marcita, in case it serves you for the bubbles of the catheter, I take out the road the previous day, fill the 3 reservoirs, and 2 I return to the fridge and the other is the one I wear, and well.
The other day the catheter was obstructed, and I got in 402: shock: ... in the food post ... I corrected, I arrived at the high dinner 265, Cene and the post another 400 and little: shock: ... And when I changed it I was clogged, the endo told me that it was fat surely ... I had never happened to me, because I always look at them ... and once blood did ... but nothing more.
Marcita, come put a photo of Noe ... what do I put from iciar .... beky ... you too ... mani ... who is the little ones ??
I have not found Dana's video, ... how useless I am: Oops:
Well tomorrow more ... here on Friday is partyaaaa !!!And we go to Lake Sanabria to pass the weekend.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/21/2010 7:26 p.m.

Good morning ....: D .... As Anuski says here we are already Friday: D: D: D .... Long Finde ......

Anuski I do not understand that the endo would not like the roads: shock: ... you leave me amazed, I always filled the reservoir with the Humalog vials until I changed to the apidra, it seemed easier for me and I had less bubbles, nowI already filled them perfectly with Apidra feathers, it will be the practice;) talking about the bomb I imagine that they are not putting new bombs?Because if they are going to take away the ones we have that is another story: Evil: .... and there I am not going to happen .... I am very clear .....
What a good plan you have for the weekend, have a good time .... Maybe we go to Oviedo tomorrow, I need to buy some things in Ikea and Decathlon and if time leaves us we will do another stage of the road on Sunday .....We will see how everything is given: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/22/2010 4:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.