{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Thanks, Mamidejuan;)

The wall pissed off a little, because they told us that we thought of a fatto character, but the answer was: honor of Balzac!, That apparently he wrote it on the wall of his house when he still did not have money for paintings: Mrgreen:

Marañón's knew her because I know a lady who was her patient as a child, for an endocrinological theme: D

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/08/2010 10:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

: Shock: Ojiplático I've stayed with Alea's knowledge ...

Mamidejuan would never compare you with a politician 8) Remember that I know someone and :( ... I wish you will charge the 5 thousand/month hehehe ... I hope I will charge them too: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
04/08/2010 12:06 p.m.

Taty, keep in mind that the glucometer can have up to 15% error, so they can be totally normal results.Also in children the symptoms become scandalous.I think it's not going to be anything, you'll see.

Alea, so that of the wall was Balzac, and I thought they were mortadelo and phymon .... :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/08/2010 12:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good night, route !!!!

We are alive, yes, you can not imagine, I think that I have been using the different forums, I have never been so disconnected:-/:-/:-/ ... ...

The reform is being very very hard .... I must have learned a lot because except 1 day I came down, I am taking it ... that it is already ... the worst is the opposition ..... this lineFinal, that I would have needed time and calm, it is becoming a bit complicated for the studies, and I do not tell you about the day of the examination that meets the end of the year of Angela's course (3 days) .... inEnd, perfect excuse to suspend: Oops :: ((((((

Alea, on TV ????I want the videos ...
Taty, sure it's nothing ... I understand your concern, although I assure you that the debut is very very evident .... I want everything to go well.

I wish you to go very well ... I don't know when we can connect ...

Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/11/2010 6:32 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good morning,

Another absent is again: Oops:, we have been without internet for several days because we have changed operator and between them ...
Alea, tell us when you left, that I also want to see you.I was one of the regular to the program until Noe decided to stop taking a nap, so in those hours what we do least is to rest or watch the TV.
Taty, I hope that the visit to the pediatrician reassures you, although I also think they are not alarming figures.
Velia, I understand how you will be, I don't even want to remember how we spent last year ...: Evil: Much encouragement.
Little more memory of what I have read, the "unchanged" work of Mommy, Lola's gluco, the Mania, Owash's humor ....
Anyway, many days without going through here.Have a good day and good start to the week.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
04/12/2010 5:06 a.m.

Good day ....: Shock:

Spectacular weekend !!!!!!!!Finally good weather, a lot45 kms round trip) that serves as warming for the next

Velia goes tute, do not overwhelm, that in the midst of works at home it seems to me very difficult to concentrate .... Take it calmly ...: Mrgreen:

Anuski already returned from the holidays ???????and the rest of the missing ones where are they walk ?????????:either

I'm going to work a little ......... Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/12/2010 5:11 a.m.

hello everyone:

Taty, I don't know very well how she will go with children but I agree that if I had diabetes, the system would be more striking.An analytics to stay calm is always fine.
Velia and Marcita what a joy you read again for the forum.Velia do not decay in this final stretch.

Alea, thanks for your advice those of Lifescan will send me a meter, but it turns out that my endo has told me that as I go to the Medtronic bomb because I will change my meter too, so I should cancel Lifescan.The truth that I have not canceled, I don't know what consequences you will have to have two new meters.
By the way, I don't know very well what the protocol is, but those of Roche have asked me to send the old pump back since I change to Medtronic.What happens if I don't send it?It would be good to have a replaced one ...

Greetings

lola's profile photo
lola
04/12/2010 5:23 a.m.

Very good.

Velia, I see that you have reappeared.I called your house one day and Dana told me that you had left, but that you were fine, so I was calm.I already send you the links by mail.
Marcita, I left at the end of March, on 29, 30 and 31. If you do not locate it, you send me an email address and I pass them.

Lola, having several meters is not a problem.Regarding the bomb, if they put it for social security, you will have to return it because they do not give it to you, but they give it to you but the property belongs to them.

Prado, great that you could start.We still don't know when we will begin.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
04/12/2010 11:27 a.m.

Helloaaa !!!
How long I have disappeared ... but I read you and I see that everyone.
Alea on TV ... Let's see if I see you, surely you were phenomenal, 3 days is a lot in that program.My husband once encouraged to boldtimes ... jiji.
Prado if I can download this week, my little sister already told me that you had gone for the pharma.And already starting the way ... in this good weather you can.;)
Velia, what a fuck of works you have ... don't overwhelm much.
In Cádiz great, very beautiful everything, the best beaches .... Levante blew a lot, but still worth it.Iciar delighted with the beach and the pool.
Well then I spend again, I have a mess.
Kisses, Beky, Mani (Animate Girl !!!), Marcita .... Owash ... and all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/13/2010 5:21 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!.
Alea, my mother!Balzac ??And did someone succeed?I can not see the program (for now;)), I hope I won't get it a lot of programs, the truth is that I fell fatal, I had a couple of details that made him have antipathy (or to himIt is better because it was an adversary of yours: Oops :).
Velia, how much has you missed!My mother in full final stretch and in the mess you walk!I hope you abrupt, but if you don't approve it, you have plenty of reasons.
Prado How good about the road!45 kms.It seems to me a barbarity so as not to be accustomed to bicycle.And as glycemias appreciate it !!!
Anuski, Cádiz is very pretty, and in carnival ... I don't even tell you !!!: D.
I'm going to work, I'm in the final stretch !!!

DiabetesForo
04/13/2010 5:39 a.m.

Yes, Mamidejuan, Balzac.He would never have cataloged it as a fatto.
And no, no one was right, logically.
As for that opponent, I can only tell you that it was an extraordinary being in the literal sense of the word: a brain with a prodigious memory and a strange, childish and rarite emotionality.It is as if the immense development of his memory had been obtained at the expense of the development of other aspects of personality.

Velia and Juanlu, luck in the exams.

Anuski, you return with the batteries loaded.Great.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/13/2010 11:13 a.m.

Holasss

I am reading a very cool book about diabetes milestones, published a few years ago by the Novonordisk laboratory.
It tells the entire history of diabetes, from papyri made near the Nile (Papyrus Ebers) to the discovery of insulin (Banting, Best and others), through diabetes in Spain (Pi Sunyer, Rosendo Carrasco I Formiguera ...)

Well, one John Roll (he must have been ancestor: Mrgreen :) He was the first to create a specific and successful menu for diabetic patients (low hydrates, mainly), that was at the end of the 18th century ... his patientsThey lived many more years, thanks to their diet.

DiabetesForo
04/13/2010 3:32 p.m.

Hello!!!!!!!!

How are you all ??????I almost put myself like the clowns: Oops: :)) Yesterday we went to the pediatrician, I try not to call me hysterics: oops :: oops :, not poorI kede Trashila and I had already click and k the boy eats a lot and fattening little because Tsh, Celiakia, food allergies, we are going complete cheko and something else butterfly: mrgreen: uff, k joy to be able to breathe trankila: d hink my nano andI asked me controls: shock: I put the finger and did not stop crying and saying ol, ol, ol (control) until k punctuated him: shock: Joer, look k there is masokism in the world :)) :)) :) :))

Well, handsome, I have mess in the work and it's almost time to leave: mrgreen: kissesss

DiabetesForo
04/14/2010 9:04 a.m.

Good day.....

Hehehe Taty, how good Guille hehehe asking for controls, if these children are tremendous: D, I'm glad that everything is fine and there is no longer a complete analytical from time to time, so you are already well calm.

Thursday, ending the week, what do you earn for God: Shock: And as time is always annoyed for the weekend,: Mrgreen: .... in short .....

Anuski I think I remember that you went to endo this month, you were already, by the time touched you ???? ... ufff ... Elena called me to change my appoint:-/

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 4:26 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Alea, I have seen the first program, Joer, what a temper you had, you also look very natural .... to see if I am throwing a ratillis and I see the others ...

Mommy, I have it quite raw ... it is impossible to focus, but it is what there is .... I gave me the downturn the other day, I have recovered and the sun rises where it comes out ...

Yesterday I was with Ángela and the excursion school (pa that you see how I study), we went to the Jayona mine ... He is south of Extremadura .... We returned at 7 in the afternoon with a matajonazo that you don't see,I still have tiredness, but it was worth it: D ... It is the first excursion to which I go with Angela since the school began, I asked me and there was no excuse ... it was better than expected, yes, I am raised by certain issues about going down rope with diabetes ... I have to open a topic to see what people think

Taty, I'm glad Guille is fine ... Let's see what those analysis say.

Lola, I suppose that very linked with so many curros.

Owash, you read some things ....:-/

Sweety, how are you going?

Anuski, for me the beaches of Cádiz are the best, I suppose you would enjoy a lot.

Prado, how are you going ????Let's see if this mess ends and I call you one day.Have you done something on the way?

Marcita, I've already remembered you, already ... how is Noe?

Mani, Becky, Paz, to all the other kisses and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/15/2010 4:57 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Today I am furious, and it has nothing to do with diabetes.

In December, when I finished my contract with the City Council and stopped working in the archive, they told me that they would try to get the place again, because a person was missing who knew how to take the job and were happy with me.
A few days ago my former direct boss called me and told me to be attentive in unemployment, who had just summoned the square.Total, I'm going to INEM and they tell me that I'm not in the call: Shock: And why? I asked them.Because you do not meet the requirements, and it turns out that one of the requirements of the subsidy that is given to the City Council to hire that place was not to have worked in the previous two years in the same place :?
Touch the eggs: they can select anyone who takes less time than me, or who has worked as a waitress, a whore or singer, and who has no fox idea of ​​files or paleography, but not me, becauseMy drawback is that I have experience, I know the work and, on top of that, they were satisfied with me: Evil :: Evil :: Evil:
My ex-chief is furious, raising protests: Twisted: The people I worked with are pissed off, because they wanted me to come back: X but there is a stupid condition that prevents it: Mrgreen:

What kind of fools are those who decide the requirements, which eliminate from a stroke to those who are unemployed but we have qualification and experience, and eliminate us just by having that experience?: ?::/: Evil:

Anyway, forgive me, but I say it or revive

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 1:02 p.m.

Holassss
The first thing a hug to Alea and a virtual tila.
As the issue of employment is one of my favorites, I get fully.
Maybe your hiring is regulated by this:

Did you work more than 120 days? ... Look at the third base.
Similar conditions are in all the employment promotion programs that I know ... it is not the logical thing from the point of view that you propose (suitability, capacity etc) but it does have its logic from the point of view of labor insertion.
Keep in mind that the money is not put by the City Council, it is put by the public employment service, which in turn will receive it from the European Commission that also marks its guidelines.

Although there you see that you have no plug ... if they wanted to have taken out the way to contrast again, that there are.

On the other hand, hugs for Velia and a few for Juanlu ... you are going to approve the oppositions, I am sure.
Memories of Vero ... Everything ok and crossing his fingers.

Taty, I remember the case of a family that told me how cheerful a girl's brother put on diabetes when putting the vaccine :)) He also wanted them to prick her as her little sister :)) .... the nurses hallucinated: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 2:35 p.m.

Yes, Owash, that is exactly the call and conditions.
I would seem good about insertion if people who, or have been unemployed for more time, or have more family charges, but it is not the case.It is not that they reject who has worked 120 days in something else, but to those who have worked 120 days in that exact position.
If they have worked, no 120, but 2 years, but of truck driver, to say something, they can opt, even if they lack preparation.
I still do not see the logic, I'm sorry.
Thanks for the Tila, but I think I will calm down when I have released what I think, live and direct.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 3:07 p.m.

Good night!!
Prado, I'm going on Tuesday 20 ... I'm already trembling, to see the face that will put this time: oops: And you shortly after ... I already did the analytics before Easter ... because as we were going later laterThe week on vacation was already a bit fair ... Analytical Blood Analytics to see also the thyroid :?Let's see if the ITV passes as Alea says ... :))
By the way, when you have gone for strips, they have told you something that they will change the system to dispense them?It is that in my ambulatory there is every firecracker (my nurse, not), but it was my mother for a box and it was not she, why they came to me for the days on vacation ... and I had to hear things like, this is leavingTo finish, people do not conscience and spend many ...: Twisted: that I turn on, because on top of that touches my mother, who seems to ask for alms Joeerr!
I understand your anger Alea, and more when they let you know so that you are pending of the square, and then the requirements prevent it ... Enfin ... to see what they do at the end.
What children ....:-/ Iciar has also asked me for sometime, when I see me change the pump's catheter ... and to me, mom ??Ufff, what repelús gives me for the whole body, I tell you not my girl, this just mommy ...: oops:
Velia, if the beaches we have seen in Cadiz ... of the best ... that you want to return, and more when I look at the photos.I encourage the oppositions ... sure you get better than you think.
I have to iron myself, until another little while.
Kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/15/2010 5:39 p.m.

Good morning ...: D .... SAN FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!! ..... What a pleasure, I wanted to end this week ....: P

Anuski has not told me anything about the nurse, I do not think they change anything, see that there are people with the world, I am delighted with this system even if I have to go for the strips every month, my nurse is a charmAnd it also does not put a single paste, it has the endocrine report and gives me the 200 monthly strips without saying anything, as it has to be since she is a "sent", it gives me the recipes when I need without making an appointment to the doctoretc ... let's make everything easier: D And I am very clear that at the minimum insinuation I put a complaint in writing and ready, I will not consent to try to lower the pharmaceutical expense to my coast: Evil:.
So it's your turn on Tuesday ???Surely you have lowered the hemo, go calm .....:-/.I go without analytical, simply to make me a capillary hem, it has let me rest this year because my analytics are book for now :), I suppose that for November I have to do it .....

Velia pretty that you are very strong, so don't decay ehhhh ..... what are you sure to approve :) ..... we are already crossing fingers hehehe

Alea I understand your helplessness, it is not for less, but the administration is like that, unfortunately :( ...
You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/16/2010 4:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.