{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Please, Mommy, I would give me a Pampurrio if I had to go to such a program.
Nothing, it was a embarked on my son, who sent the letter, and I saw myself competing in the "Know and win", in the 2nd I endured 3 days :))
They put me in every mess ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/06/2010 9:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Go alea !!I am very sorry not to have seen you, it is one of the most respectable programs, and it is an honor to have been able to participate in it, I imagine that everyone will not pass the selection: d.And endure 3 programs !!!A merit !!!

DiabetesForo
04/06/2010 2:30 p.m.

The truth is that it is an experience.And yes, they make you a quite serious previous selection.
I have sent you to your email the links to the videos of the 3 programs, in case you want to have fun;)
A hug

DiabetesForo
04/06/2010 3:55 p.m.

Hello everyone:

I hope you are well and enjoy the holidays.

Alea, three programs are quite ... often cerebrito, woman.And what overwhelmed, so many questions in a row, different topics, to go crazy, and the nerves ... In addition to the experience, what did you earn?

lola's profile photo
lola
04/06/2010 8:25 p.m.

Good morning.......
Alea was very good, answering the questions at home is very easy but on TV Ufff ... that must impose a lot ...Those of us who work in the morning and afternoon, a shame ....: X and then at night they put some bodrios ufffffffffff .......:-/

Lola and how about?Did you have a vacation? .....

Jolin Mommy that of eternal rest sounded very bad, what scare: shock: ... are you going to retire?;) ......

Have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/07/2010 5:07 a.m.

Alea, I have already received the links to the programs.As soon as I have a little while, well ... three little while, I will be happy to see them.Thank you so much.
Prado, no, I don't retire, I still have many years for retirement.What I already explained in the forum is that I "disconnect" from my work.The truth is that it is a bargain, I stop working but they continue to pay me: Oops :.It is as if I had touched the lottery, well it is much better than that: d.

DiabetesForo
04/07/2010 5:55 a.m.

Nothing, Lola, I took a dinner with my husband, 180 euros :))
I would also like to get rid of myself, but I'm afraid that my curros are precarious and it is not going to be.

Anyway, we will not complain.

Velia and Juanlu are you missing among the rubble of the work?

I leave you, that I have to go to the purchase and those fun things: Mrgreen:

Health

DiabetesForo
04/07/2010 7:15 a.m.

: Shock :: Shock: jooooooooooo I want those works too, that you get unhappy and charge ..
Mamidejuan, do you tell yourself what you kill in the PP?
€ 5000 per month for doing nothing ... :)) :)) ... although I fear you don't get to that amount

And since I am a pedigue, I also want the links to see you Alea: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
04/07/2010 2:53 p.m.

Veeeengaaa, vaaaaaleeee;)

DiabetesForo
04/07/2010 4:14 p.m.

Alea less gives a stone, so at least ...
Prado, I holiday nothing at all, I am very linked and on top of the meter has just spoiled, shit .., I get all the time error in 5, so I had to take the reserve.And where do I get time to spend the hospital for one?Well, I have no idea but I have to do it yes or yes.If the dog becomes fleas.I sign up for that eternal rest, or even if it is temporary I would also sign up ...

lola's profile photo
lola
04/07/2010 5:24 p.m.

Lola, call by phone.To your meter's house (Abbott, Bayer or whatever) say that you have lost the only one you had and that you need another urgently.They usually send it for free.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/07/2010 5:44 p.m.

Thanks Alea, I've been looking for the liquid of control for 1 hour, to test the meter, because more than a year ago I do not use the reserve.I have finally found it and it seems okay.But tomorrow I will call my endo, I don't know if I need your authorization to ask for one, do they send it to you home?If so, the happiest woman in the world would make me.

lola's profile photo
lola
04/07/2010 6:32 p.m.

Hello!!!!

I have been missing, a lot of curro, a lot of mess with the children and rest in Holy Week: Mrgreen: to see if I am re -enacting a bit: oops:
One of the reasons for the k encent is to see if you can help me, last night one of the worst scares of my life, Guille was doing more pipi of the account (even in the guard they told me) and, for Kedarme Trankila, I did a control but from Tankila nothing, at two hours and peak of having eaten for the last time (the snack: 2 chocolate cookies, a bibi with cocoa cereals of 180, a pair of chikitinas strawberries and some juice swallows) He gave 142, at 3 hours he was in 131, when he had dinner (two slices of potato with ham and keso, I have to look at the k hydrates they have) had 124 and this morning on fasting 100. I don't know if the figuresIn babies they have to be higher or lower k in an adult, I have not found much online or I have not known howThe pediatrician on Tuesday is when he has quotes in the afternoon and I can't take him in the morning.You k think ????? 'Let's see if I am something hysterical and I see things k are not ...
Then I enter, I have spies .....

DiabetesForo
04/08/2010 4:19 a.m.

Hi Taty

I go shot but I enter to tell you Taty that you do not overwhelm, that it is normal for that ghost to always be there but the figures are not bad.Anyway, you have to guide you only for fasting figures, I recommend that you observe it and make an fasting blood glucose for a few days, but we go 100 when you get up in a child it is fine.
When my little one debuted, he "noticed" well I say that it was noticeable but the doctors cost theirs to detect it, but the symptoms were very clear, I did not stop crying, I was very sad and turnedwater and diapers were transferred at the time and a half of carrying them.In his case he did not affect the desire to eat or weight, but the rest of the symptoms were very clear.The night before when they were detected it was already with vomiting and with severe ketoacidosis with the consequent stay in ICU.
I have another son, Nicolás' twin, and I have done controls from time to time because I cannot occasionally avoid that I can debut and the figures have always given normal, similar to what you say about your son.Anyway, if you are not calm, go to the doctor and value him.
Much encouragement and a beautiful kiss.
By the way you will have a message of mine on Facebook.

Then I have guys who have not read anything but Taty

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/08/2010 5:06 a.m.

Good day.....

Taty also seem like such high values ​​either, I would make him as Mani tells you fasting controls for a few days and for more peace of mind the pediatrician see ... will not be incubating something ?????some infection .....

Lola here the glucometers are given by the laboratories as Alea tells you, my lifescan has given me the three that I have, first I asked them the ultrasmart, then I asked them another to have a spare one and they sent me the one touch ultra and then when it came outThe mini sent me without asking: D, they are interested in spending their strips that is what the supernegocium do ......

I'm still curing that I have a mess .....:-/

DiabetesForo
04/08/2010 5:16 a.m.

I am with man, they are figures within normal, especially that of fasting ... the concern is understandable, we have all had it and we will have it :?
probably if you yourself did controls you would get very similar figures

But to take away the "ay" the best is a blood analytical (and if possible with a glycosylated hemoglobin, which is already used as a diagnostic method).

DiabetesForo
04/08/2010 5:18 a.m.

Hi Taty!
I struggle on the route just to tell you that I was like you with my 2 children. A day I tell the pediatrician, that I was diabetic and that I did not stop going around and she undoubtedly made an analytics in blood toEach one. You don't lose anything and you want tranquility ... and a disgust for the prick to the little ones :)). Don't doubt it !!!!

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/08/2010 7:53 a.m.

Taty, quiet.

Take it to the pediatrician and make that analytical, but don't hurry.Celia sometimes makes "round" of glymia analysis to their friends and sometimes give high figures after the intakes, but they are not diabetic (it has a few years old by clicking their friends)
Anyway, do the analytics with glycosilada and you are calm.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/08/2010 7:56 a.m.

Hello!!!

Thank you very much to everyone, you don't know what you have been transkilized: Oops: we have an appointment for Tuesday with the pediatrician, let's see K tells us:-/ For now I am going to do checks on an empty stomach, if I see K from Aki to theSATURDAY GIVE NORMALS I DO NOT MAKE YOU, IF IT GIVES ANY FRIDGE MORE ALTILLA I WILL FOLLOW IT UNTIL TUESDAY.The k scared me a lot was K to the older when I have done them has always given me below 100 regardless of the time of control, it is also true K Alex has always eaten much less k guille, that will influence, right?Well, I'm going to ask the pediatrician K to make him complete analytical with hemo, Pepid C, etc.: Mrgreen:

The others how are you going ???????Marisa I saw you internete (I spend time) Alex was also seeing you and told me k k list was my friend: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/08/2010 8:41 a.m.

Hello everyone !!
Taty, you'll tell us, and although we are sure that it will be nothing, we will cross your fingers !!!
Alea, I already saw the programs.In the first one you were great, pity that they won't ask you anything about the F1, you would have looked!:)).I instead knew that of the children actors, I have passion for cinema!: Oops :.I was funny to Marañón's question, with the answer: endocrinology , :)).Hey!In the end, what was the response of what was written on the wall?:-/.My mother!What anger that "chorus" was out of time !!!:(. You deserved to have followed.
Owash, I don't know if I can forgive you to have compared to Mata :?;) :)).I am going to have a salary without working but it is totally legal, and no, it does not reach 5000: ((.

DiabetesForo
04/08/2010 9:06 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.