{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning ...... San Friday: D: D: D: D .....

Velia how are you going ??????? ...Yes ..... Tell us when you can .....

Anuski What luck that you can go on vacation, to the Solecito ..... How good .... to see if they do not bother you at work: Twisted:.We leave coffee for when you come back and you tell me .....: Mrgreen:
The points hehehe because we have been playing for a long time, but it becomes more difficult, so do not despair, keep playing and you will catch us because we are already more slowly advance:-/:-//

Well I'm going to work, that people are very heavy, like next week they are on vacation they want everything for yaaaaaaaaaaaa ...... and they go crazy .....: shock :: shock :: shock :: shock:

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/26/2010 4:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, route !!!!
I spend a second to greet you ... this is a mess !!!!What hips that end ...
First congratulate Noe (although I think I already congratulated her:?)
Secondly, congratulations to those of the eye bottom .... I tb.I hope that result with some anguish:-/
I have read you very quickly, is that I am very caught in time, I take the minimum to study and go overwhelmed .... We continue with the "Catarro"? ... without fever or other symptoms, only cough, itching-color of throat, congestion of the respiratory tract ... Ángela and I are already taking Loratadina, but so far there is no improvement .... TB.We are swallowing more dust than milk, and that also does ...
And that we tell, that we are considering going to Madrid during Holy Week, to rest from this a little and breathe pure air: shock: (what things) ...

Kisses and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/26/2010 7:37 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good to all ...
Well, in the end I have been the one that has really hibernated.I have thrown three days in bed with fever and horse angina.I do not remember some angina like that ... Anyway, I still continue with the antibiotic, but I get up and my whole body does not hurt.
I have read very past.Congratulations to the princess Noe (although I know it is going late: Oops :)
Velia, I think you do well coming to Madrid, a long time ago, at least for the moment.
And ... well, I think I'm going to leave.But greetings to all ... And I hope to return to my being soon.

Kisses

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/27/2010 4:21 p.m.

Hello:

Velia, I'm glad you get improving, and now it's Sweety how are you baby?This goes in shifts, right?I hope I don't touch me.By the way, Velia, the square bolus are doing very well.Thank you so much.
Well, I've started working today at the weekend ... (Sweety, I promised you that I wouldn't complain ... hehe), I hope I don't catch any cold because I need a lot of energy.I hope to have time to continue reading the forum that always encourages me a lot.

A kiss to all

lola's profile photo
lola
03/27/2010 7:30 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Today is Dana's birthday and tomorrow that of Angela: D ... Total festive week :))

Sweety, I hope you are better ... I continue with my throat made a Christ but here the troop is already recovering ...
Paula, I have read in another thread that has lowered the hemo .... Wellnnn !!!
Lola, in the end you accepted the work ... Well, with joy, that if in the end you put the minilink, what you will garage ... I'm glad that the squares are working ... if it is what I say, you have to insist, insist and insist;)
Alea, how about you?By Celia or ask, I imagine it again by staying the house made a Petena :)) :))
Owash returns to the load after the megadescanso.
Prado, how good these holidays will come to rest, that goes tute of curro you carry.
Maclaudi, I owe you a call: Oops:
Becky I have seen a Skype conversation: Oops: I have not noticed ... is that it opens every time we turn on the computer, and the laptop is from Dana ...
I guess mamidejuan will be in your land ...
Anuski, Kris, Mani, Paz .... You have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/29/2010 4:50 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ........ Short week, what a pleasure: D

Congratulations to Dana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Today is also the birthday of one of my brothers, so I will not forget and hehe ...
Yes Velia these days I plan to rest well that then the closure of quarter arrives, so the month of April will happen to me quickly: Mrgreen:
Sweety How are you going?I guess already recovered ..... take care of yourself ....
Lola what curranta;) But you have a good reason and if they are also a few months, it is sure to be worth it ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/29/2010 6:20 a.m.

My specialty is to congratulate with delay ... So congratulations to the Princesses Noe and Iciar and the Sisters Dana and Angela ...

Mamidejuan now explain why I have perfect eyes ... I'm so short :))
Tomorrow I have an eye background ... we'll see:-/

Let's see if you recover the Pachuchas Velia and Sweety

Today I have "suffered" a hypo by walking home ... for my "misfortune" it has passed right in front of an oven: Mrgreen:
I have ZAMPAO a piece of cake cake with nocilla by the medium and nuts and sugar above;): Oops :: idea:
Yes, I shouldn't and should not ... but: oops :: oops: archfff how good it was
For a while I have touched the ecstasy
I have picked up to the mignes that were left on the plate: Twisted:
Happiness decreases high blood glucose: D .... proven.

DiabetesForo
03/29/2010 2:55 p.m.

Good afternoon !!!calm.
I think they let me go on vacation: Mrgreen: ... what I don't know is if we will have a good time, but I don't care, I feel like going.
Congratulations to Dana today, and by the way for Angela tomorrow, if it doesn't happen to me ... how much Velia celebration !!!
Prado have fried ... well for 4 days you lose sight of them;) the coffee for later.
Owash ... let the background go well ... and we continue with the good streak.I knew that cake to glory ... :)) I make my mouth water ... I have eaten for dessert custards, well halfway with iciar ... come on few ate :?
Sweety ... I hope you get good for Holy Week ... it gave you strong !!!
Well, I'm going to see if I prepare the little one ...
Beky, Mani ... have a good time with the disruptions.
Greetings !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/29/2010 3:35 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) ..... what a laugh Owash, for a moment I have imagined you in ecstasy hahahaha ......
Good luck today with the eye background ..... ahhhh and that theory is not worth, I am short and I have a lot of myopia hahahahaha .....

Angela Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How old already ....: D: D

And it rains and rains and rains ....:-/:-/:-/:-/ I'm fed up with this time ....: Mrgreen:

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/30/2010 4:40 a.m.

Hahaha, if Owash is sometimes an ecstasy a binge of those.I hope the eye bottom has gone well, you'll tell us.
Congratulations to Angela and Dana (Velia, how many children do you have?), Velia you will also have hit a binge with such celebration.
Prado, come to bad weather, you are also almost on vacation, right?
That envies, I want vacations too ... I am curing so much does not have to be good for diabetes (well for anyone), I also don't know if it's tired but my legs hurt, especially when I feel.I have been like this for two weeks, I don't know what to think, I will tell the endo that touches me in two weeks, hopefully it is nothing serious.

Well, enjoy the holidays.

Greetings.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/30/2010 5:54 p.m.

Hello family.
Congratulations to all the birthday girls, Angela and Dana ...... Hurry very well, an ears thief.
Velia doesn't worry about it because it took a long time to start the computer but I put it again to be able to talk to Mani who is missing, but nothing girl, who does not appear ......... Tuuuuuuuuuuu.:?
Congratulations to all "reviewed" by that pair of eyes.
Owash, is there not bad that for good does not come ........ or vice versa ???;)
Mommy in the end our joy in a well, and never better because with so much rain.Kisses
Over here, without comments, better leave it like that.
Ah, Marcita thanks for the tagatosa.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/31/2010 7:49 p.m.

I leave you an interesting interview with Josu Feijoo that we have just heard, it will be the first diabetic to go to space, that if as a guinea pig.
The interview is in half, more or less.
Link ... dep_4/aes/</a

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/31/2010 9:53 p.m.

Good morning ...... It seems that we are all missing: D: D: D ....
Here the weather is weird, it is cold but for the moment the rain is giving us a breath ... to see what lasts .....

Velia did you go to Madrid ???? ..... is a wonder Madrid on these dates, half empty .... so you can enjoy a lot ...: D

Beky what's wrong with you?The revolt glycems walk ?????? ...

To continue enjoying the vations ....... kisses ....

DiabetesForo
04/02/2010 7:07 a.m.

Good

We are here.Semanita very linked.My son Fernando has come (he just left, snif), friends have come and the TV, Puf, a non -stop.
By the way, TV you have to see how people uproar.It gave me almost shame that they stopped me on the street.

The bad time.In the morning it still endured between sun and clouds, but at eating the rains have already started.A roll with dogs, but good.

This year it seems that fewer people have come.The crisis is noted.

Anyway, I will see if I catch up, that I have a delay.

Health to all and backward congratulations to Dana and Angela.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2010 8:07 a.m.

Hello family
I am here, they have to pull my ears to appear, hehe.The truth is that I am regularly, it is nothing special, but I am lazy and with little energy, it will be spring.

Delayed congratulations to all the princesses who have turned years and to the owners of those perfect eyes that have passed reviews, uf that relief gives and that honey passes until you hear the doctor's words.I'm very happy to hear it.

I saw that I saw you, not live but at night, hehe, that grace made me see you, by the way of the "new promises" we are not even a huelth, we will have to see more TV and more Spanish cinema.: ((But you did very well and you looked good.

Beky Venís or what?The other day I talked to you for Skype and you didn't answer me either, what to pull.

Owash still anything from your opposition?If it has been more than a year now?

Prado taking strength for 15 days again?I am going to see if I take someone to help me in the OFI with that, I do not give more supply because I have gotten into other project issues and I am missing hours, so to see if I am more relieved than that may what I canpass is already a accumulated fatigue.

Anuski and your little girl?It will be your birthday right?Or has it been ????Right now you have it with the school backpack, hehehe.

Velia I already read the hospitals trajín and I'm glad that everything has gone well, now to give a last push to the studies to see if everything goes perfect.

Marcita enjoying the family these days?Here the holidays are from last Thursday until April 12, a joy for them but a trajín for the parents who work, thankfully the family is to lend a hand.

Mami also for the people or have you gone to your land?I have already seen on Facebook the photos you have, my mother who envies travel and children: D

Nobody knows anything about peace-angel?and from Nacho71?Here I am "passing ready" when I am the first one that I disappear: Oops: Sorry

Well, I don't remember more, that I have seen known faces (Kristina, Taty, Oski) and new faces (Lola, Sweety, Paula, Cloud) and someone else who happens to me, that I'm glad that this is so lively, that I read you every time I have a little while but it is that every time I have less time and the little that I have to dedicate the two chocolates that are more beautiful every day;)

Kisses and forgiveness for the will but for a day I wear ...

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/03/2010 1:56 p.m.

Morning holasss

My perfect eyes ... normal for my height :))

Mani, my opposition is the never ending story, tomorrow is about 1 year since I did the last exam ... As we are the last category we will leave the last ones and we will join the last ones: Shock: ... Anyway, patience.
To improve that mood, man, how about a caprichillo?You have to reward yourself from time to time, right?

I see Alea signing autographs at midfielding with Drake: Mrgreen: And all tourists whispening when they see her pass :))

DiabetesForo
04/04/2010 3:25 a.m.

Hala, Owash, you take my hair, which I assure you is a shocking situation: Oops:
Mani, calm was.I did not play anything, if the reputation :)) :)) :))

I am disappointed, because today I did not like it.Alonso has not lived: X of the rose has not been able to leave.The only one to congratulate is Algersuari.But, regardless of the result, emotion has lacked.To wait 15 days, Prado, to see if the thing improves: Mrgreen:

Health

DiabetesForo
04/04/2010 7 a.m.

Good morning ...... How it costs to return to the routine after these mini vacations: ((: (: ((.... ... and with a splendid sun, you have to hunch: twisted:, bad weather in the Holy WeekAnd now Soooooooool ..... uf ...

Alea from yesterday's career better not to speak, Alonso well taking into account that the car broke it as soon as he left and endured almost until the end, from Ferrari better I say nothing .....: Twisted: And alteruersuari gives me myThat will give us many joys in a short time: D: D

Mania mood daughter, so much work is not good, rest and enjoy your children that surely that gives you very much energy ...
The cacereños are still alive ???????????and anuski by cadiz enjoying the sun and the heat ..... what envy ....: Mrgreen:

Well, I'm going to start moving papers that I have a mood :?And a desire :?.......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/05/2010 4:36 a.m.

Good morning.
Here also all week with bad weather and today with a beautiful day: shock:

Prado, the race, PUAGGGG, to forget.Do not get Alonso the clutch broken from the beginning, although it would give it problems.Hamilton traps without sanction, as always: Twisted: And the only joy, Algersuari.

Let's see if in 15 days we get to joy, in China.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
04/05/2010 8:29 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!
Here again to the march after a few days off.Although I think I already lack little for eternal rest ... fuck, what bad sounds !!!:)) :)).
Alea ... What is that about TV?Is it that you have become famous and I without finding out? I hope you have not shared set with the Bethlehem Esteban telling your love affairs and that you pass on TV has been for something more interesting :));).
Mani, what a joy to read!, That in these times you have so much work demonstrates your entrepreneurship: d.ah!Thanks for the compliments to my children and the photos ... I love traveling !!!
Owash, are we still waiting to push the stretchers?
Beky, yesterday in the end I had to hang because Juan called me to pick him up at the way out of cinema.But well, we had already chatted for a little while.The truth is that I was fatal for not being able to see us.
Velia and Juanlu, I hope everything goes well.It is rare that you are so long without appearing.
Greetings to all !!

DiabetesForo
04/06/2010 8:06 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.