{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good night!!!

Velia and Juan Luis, how are the sick?
I only entered to greet, because I join the club of those who are rebounded.
But tomorrow is Friday !!!And I'm going to the movies !!!!

Kisses and until tomorrow !!!!(And those who leave the bridge that you have a pass by Chachi Piluly Guay Pelletilla)

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/18/2010 4:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning,
Uff, I have been messing for a few days, preparing the patio, the "Honites" :)) :)) for tomorrow's event ...
Velia and Juan Luis, how are the sick?I hope everything goes well, everything has gathered.
Sweety, how little is for the bomb huh?
Beky, I'm glad read you, you miss you.
Well, kisses everyone, that I continue with my troubles, I will tell you how the birthday was.Ah!Thanks for the congratulations to Noe, your birthday is 25 but we have advanced the celebration, if not until after Holy Week ...
Good bridge.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/19/2010 4:11 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Thank you all for interest ... everything is going well, my father is already at home and my brother -in -law operated and well, now to recover ....
I see that by Villanueva they are of birthday preparations ... Ufffff ... Congratulations to Noe, if tomorrow I do not enter, that I have a lot of backward ... to see if time accompanies you, that today is quite bad.
And little more story, that my maiden has gone to Madrid, that Nati touched us.
I have not been able to follow you, I will read more slowly.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/19/2010 5:54 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia, I'm glad for the good news.
I only entered because before I forgot to congratulate all the Joseés, Josefas and Paps. Congratulations !!

DiabetesForo
03/19/2010 10:38 a.m.

Hehe, Marcita, how nice.Thank you for remembering it, I almost forgot to call my father ... UPS.

Velia, I'm glad everything returns to your channel and recover.

You will all be on a bridge, I imagine, enjoy!Here it is not a party so intensive class and educator.He told me that the new catheter with 1.0 ceases me, it seemed a lot, but it is that seeing the results when I do it with 0.5 it seems logical to me, but I think I will try first with 0.8.
I was happier than me with my measurements ... and when you have seen that I had measured some days at dawn, it has been surprised (it does not surprise me because even I have surprised myself).Then a lot of talk on the square bolus, that headache with so much calculation.Finally, decided to see Medtronic in a month and a half.I have thrown 5 min choosing color (I needed to pay attention to something superficial for a few minutes).The continuous meter sensor is not subsidized so I would have to pay me, possibly in the near future they will do it, let's cross the fingers.I think I'm going to take the job of the weekend to pay me the sensor for a few months.Oh, what life is ...

Greetings to all.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/19/2010 5:39 p.m.

All bridge, right ???? ........

Velia I see that everything is going back to normal, I'm glad, now to rest a little, right? ...

Lola does not seem much to me with a unit, I have done it for a long time and I am doing very well, but if you do not see it very clearly, you say with something less .... What luck to change to I see, to me, to meI would like but here is the hospital who gives you the bomb and who changes it because it is the hospital the owner of the bomb, by the way do you know when it is convenient to change it?I fulfill 5 years in April and the truth is that I do not know if they have expiration .... Anyway in May I will ask the endocrine .....

Owash How about Hibernation ????:-/

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/20/2010 5:42 a.m.

The hibernation a luxury ... yesterday I broke it to visit my mother in the afternoon and it was all good: D ... I chose little busy itineraries and I only crossed with 2 parades, I did not throw Nigún Petardo nearby ... with whatwhich well stopped: Twisted:

I believe that the government should promote this right to hibernate ... at least 2 days every 6 months ... or something.

Today armchairball and sports marathon: Spanish and American basketball + tennis with Nadal .... of now and until I fall asleep at dawn;)
Yes, I have already climbed the basal to endure: Mrgreen:

I'm glad the recovery of Velia's relatives ... Hospitals are hard

Prado, the Medtronic commercial told me that they were going to change all the current bombs for the I see ...

Reading Anuski's good results with the eye fund it has reminded me that I will have to do the annual review:-/

DiabetesForo
03/20/2010 9:34 a.m.

Owash I'm glad you had survived another year for failures.

Prado, the bomb gives me a message to the 120 days that I have to change it (and I repeat it all the holy days by the way), because the accu-check I change it every two years.That if you had to use it 4 years in a row.We are going as if you will sign a contract with Roche for 4 years and you cannot change another at this time.That is why I have thought very well now whether or not I continued with the ACCU-CHECK, because then in 4 years I have no chance of change.

In my hospital they work with different bombs and you can choose, if you choose any with which they do not work is under your resposability and risk, and the procedures have to be done.But the possibility exists.
I have opted for I see it by the continuous meter incorporated.Apparently I am not the only one in my hospital that has changed for this reason.Let's see if we are more and Medtronic presses insurers to subsidize it.

I think Owash is right, my educator has told me that Medtronic has already begun to distribute only.

Health and enjoy that there is still a weekend (or bridge)

lola's profile photo
lola
03/20/2010 11:44 a.m.

Good morning,
Today "party hangover", uffffffffffff, exhaustion I finished last night.After leaving the last (more than 10 at night) we had to sweep and pick up the patio, in case it rained again and this morning at 8 noe was playing Diana to finish opening the innumerable gifts that swallowed him.
The time behaved, it rained several times, Peró left a little before the scheduled time, so we could do it in the patio.
We only have to celebrate it on Thursday with the family,: Oops ::-/
Good Sunday to all.

DiabetesForo
03/21/2010 5:20 a.m.

Hello!!
Marcita, how good that time has let you enjoy the birthday in the courtyard ... and not that early !!!The gifts cannot wait ... there is to open them :)) and the 25 more gifts ... how lucky children have so much celebration ... I also love to open gifts.
Iciar has opened the gifts of daddy, grandparents and great -grandfather who was the saint, so on Friday we have been visits with everyone.Yesterday we could go around the market in the morning, the afternoon raining.
I go to the endo in April, to see what he tells us about the Prado bomb ... and we can change it.Let's see if this week I can go down to see you and we have coffee.
Velia is glad that the sick keep improving.
I'm going to put myself with home tasks:-/ ... what a little desire !!
Kisses!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/21/2010 6:09 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
Here is good, but we are all a little pochillos ... Angela has not gone to school, I will take her to the doctor, she has no fever but a cough and snacks ... Anyway ... My throat TB.Resentida, as if I had swallowed a ball, and Dana then the same, cough and more cough ...
Anuski, what a rich iciar, how they like the gifts ... who was a child !!!
Marcita, how good that time gave you truce, I imagine Noe as a locuela with so much child and both gifts ...: P
Owash, have you already returned to life, huh ???? ... we tb.We have hibernated, but unwittingly .... These last 2 days have spent them at home practically, and to study, the minimum ... and with the lack of ... but it is what there is ...
Lola, how good, letter bombs !!!I believe that the Medtronic System is a good option, if you think about the meter in the future ... Pouriers, I also bait with 1 unit, sometimes 0.8 if something is low ... but as they tell you, if you are notSafe, primed with 0.8 and you check.
To all a huge kiss and a good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/22/2010 3:50 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon to everyone!

Go Velia, to finish the colds ... it will not serve you as a comfort, but at home we are the same.I think they are these temperature changes ... and now more than we enter the "onion" season all day taking off layers ...:-/

Marcita, I'm glad that the little one had a good time and that you survive all those fierecillas !!

Owash, Apollo the motion of the two days of hibernation bound every six months (although every four would be better) :))

Lola, I'm glad of the pump change.And to work the weekends ... well, if it is something temporary ... I have thrown my three years without resting the weekend or holidays or anything at all ... a torture (and without charging them, which is worse)... But that is over.In my next last and holiday rest ... they know it to the Pipiles del Salvador Indians ... :))

Well guys and girls, I'm going for my little one, I have hooks to see him and go to the park that makes a great sun.Kisses to all !!!!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/22/2010 10:48 a.m.

Velia is glad that they are all well, how do you carry the references?

Marcita are done a whole host of children's parties, I'm glad you have a good time and that the girl is happy with so many gifts, enjoying that childhood is for that, to play all day without worries.

Sweety, do you too colds?Although it is on onion plan to shelter you well that this time is treacherous, it seems that it is good but still refreshes.Three years curing the weekends and holidays?You are a heroine, remember me that I never complain about this.

Well, if it is true, to be bail with 1.0 very well the truth, although the other day I was in 100 cerebé with 0.8 and it also did very well.Always learning new things.

A kiss for everyone and have a good night.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/22/2010 5:49 p.m.

Good morning.....

How are the pochillos ????The cacereños, Sweety ........ This time helps little, in the morning it is cool and then calooooor ....: Mrgreen: but at least we see the sun that good fails us .....

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/23/2010 4:29 a.m.

Good morning,
Velia, how are you going around?And your father?You carry a streak .... I hope you improve soon.The truth is that time is not for less, in the morning shelter and at noon almost short manga ...
Work tirelessly?That no longer takes ... :)), says one that has walked for the same.
Today, Toledo Night, not because of the glycemia, who are luxurious lately (touching wood I am) and that yesterday we were in another birthday and it was only to eat Nocilla and Pizzas sandwich ... but the ojimeter is going well.The fact is that it is with terrible nightmares, it has been a month, with better and worse days, but today it woke up at half past 4 and has not been able to sleep again, would anyone know me to give me a counseling?I am giving me infusion of Melisa, but it is more placebo than anything else, because it takes very little and the pediatrician told me that it is for seasons, coinciding with the change of station, but it is that poor, it happens fatal ... :(
Well, I'm going to see if I do some errands.Kisses and good day to all, especially pochitos.

DiabetesForo
03/23/2010 4:43 a.m.

Hello everyone !!
I walk around here.I see that Noe's birthday was fine, I'm glad !!What a test you have overcome !!;).
Velia, how about the sick? Did they leave the hospital?, To see if you are more relaxed, although for what I read you do not have much time for the studies:?.Let's see if Angela also improves.
Owash How good the faults ended !!!I have not been Ivernado, but when we came from the town I have dedicated myself to giving walks on the beach and eating various crocytes: D, there was no show that there was a fuck in Valencia :)).
Marcita, about fears in children are times for which you have to go ... I don't know any solution, I just know that in the end it ends.I have a 6 -year -old nephew that when I had 3 a terrible time, it was unable to sleep in any bed, I thought there was something underneath, I just wanted to sleep on the floor.You don't know how much my sister cried when in the middle of winter she found her sleeping on the ground and did not know what to do.In the end after many months and thanks to a little bug that one day he saw on the ground he decided to sleep in bed :?.What did not solve any psychologist solved a bug: p.
This morning I have gone with Juan to make the "eye background", they have told him that he is perfect and there is no trace of any problem.I tell you, as a curiosity, that when he has seen him so high he has missed him that he has not developed myopia because when they grow a lot it is easy for it to occur.:?.I had no idea!.

DiabetesForo
03/23/2010 7:09 a.m.

Very good,
Taper here?
I hope the pochitos are more intoned ... Velia, how are you?
Mommy, I'm glad Juan's background was well, it was expected.I didn't know that the height had something to do with the eyes ...: Shock:
Well today Noe meets 5 years !!: ((How old, what penita gives me that I grow up so quickly ... today we celebrate it with the family come parties!
He has two nights sleeping better, to see if the dream is stabilized, although he now has a cough ... if not with one thing with another, the case is not to be calm.
And tomorrow Friday and holiday, 10 days to enjoy it all day.
Well, you have a good day.

DiabetesForo
03/25/2010 4:46 a.m.

Good day......

The first happy meet Noe !!!!: D .... It is already a lady hehehej ....
Velia how do you go with the ailments ?????I also imagine that very busy with the studies ...

Bieeeeen for Juan's eye background, with the good control he has expected.I know something about myopia and growth, I put my lenses with 12 years precisely to stop the progress of myopia with growth, I have glasses from the age of 4.What they told me just debuting was that my myopia protected me from retinopathy: shock: so there is no evil that for good does not come hehehehe ....

I walk like all the end of the month ......:-/ .....
You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/25/2010 5:06 a.m.

Hello good.

Pissed off and happy.Forest because Celia has set it again with the notes: Twisted: it expects to be punished all the quarter, to the final notes.What punishment, and what boredom have it all day under surveillance: Mrgreen:
Happy because today I had an eye and everything perfect.No trace of problems, so to breathe.

Congratulations to Noe.

Velia, which recovers the pachuchos.

And to see if the missing appears: Samira, Murasaki, Kris, Paz-Angel, Jose, Man, Ana ...

Health to all

DiabetesForo
03/25/2010 11:29 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Happy birthday for Noe, ... I still arrive on time: D you have a great time the whole family.
Congratulations to Celia and Juan for that perfect eye fund, in a year we forget the subject;)
Alea, to see if the punishment takes effect with Celia ... can still get everything from here to June.By the way, as you do to win so many points ... meadow and you ... that mystery ... You see that I do not leave there .. :)): Shock:
Velia how are you?
I have asked myself on vacation, the following week to S.Santa ... to coincide with my husband and go from tourism, we go to Cadiz ... we really want to meet him.That if they leave me at work, one day they tell me that yes, the next the same not, but then ... see tomorrow ... crazy they have me.
Prado I will not be able to see you this week ... we will have to leave it for after S.Santa.
Well I'm going to prepare and yoga ..... ohmmmmm :)) The truth is that relaxing relaxes little, but exercises and stretching come to me phenomenal.
To another little while.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/25/2010 2:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.