{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning ..... congratulations mari !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Splendid day here, in a little while I will run ... that you have a good day and those who have a bridge that enjoy it a lot ...: D

Anuski tomorrow afternoon I hope to be calm so if you want to call me and have coffee .....

Kisses for all .......

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/01/2008 6:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nosdias, yes, too late, because at the 3 women of the house I have them right behind in the same bed and talking about their things ... in a little mujercitas plan.
Ah, the taxi drivers do not have to talk to them, that custom has already happened, now you have to stay thinking about your things, quiet and, at most, and only if there is no more memory, say "and then they say there is crisis"

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/01/2008 7:01 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Here we walk kitchens and take the snack .... We have finished a mmmmm lasagna, it looks.Let's see how it is .... It is happening to me like Alea, now that there is more time it gives me for the kitchen, which I like ...
Mari, I already congratulated you in the other thread.I am very happy, pretty, I know you were wishing it ...
Anika, how are you ????A kiss.
Of course, Beky, what does not happen to you ...
Another for Kris and his baby .... Every day I imagine it will be an advance.
Magnificent day in Cáceres
A kiss to all routerillos and have a good day. !!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/01/2008 9:48 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning for everyone, well, already good afternoon.Today with husband at home I am more entertaining.Today Noe with hiccups before eating, we started as last year, the first days of heat, fatal.
Beki daughter, is that you have to hear everything ... there is a lot "ready" loose.
Velia, who takes advantage of the lasagna.
I also send Kris a lot and his little one.
Well, to enjoy the day.

DiabetesForo
05/01/2008 10:31 a.m.

Well, good afternoon.

I have been cleaning zafarrancho, which had the house as a rioting town.

And yes, Velia, also making mass of croquettes, of minced meat, specialty of my grandmother.Hummmmmmm.Watching so that they don't put their finger

And this afternoon we go to the pilgrimage of San Felipe, in a small town near Llanes.Prados, cider, bagpipes, dances and those things.Some friends from Madrid come.The day is beautiful and we celebrate ... It makes me almost trouble saying it ... Our 30th anniversary together, here the artist and a servant.

Well, that there are no recipes.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/01/2008 11:36 a.m.

Alea, daughter, congratulations for those 30 years together.I on Saturday 5 years!How time passes.We thought to celebrate it with romantic cenita and all that both, but my jellyle doesn't have anyone left, so it has dinner three and so comfortable.

DiabetesForo
05/01/2008 3:52 p.m.

Good morning ............ how it shows that there is a bridge ehhhh ..... I'm working a bit ......: Shock:
Aleaaaaaaa ... daughter ..... 30 years, my mother .... happy anniversary !!!!! .... I think it's a feat ....
Montse a kiss, which I already read in the thread of parents that Angela's glycemias walks revolts ......... take care .......

Have a good day ........ Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/02/2008 4:52 a.m.

Nosdias, and congratulations to Alea and Lord .... Well, we will have to get up.

Juan Luis
05/02/2008 6:18 a.m.

Good morning at twelve!Today Cleaning Zafarrancho What a bridge!
Velia, how about Angela?
Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
05/02/2008 7:09 a.m.

Thank you all for congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!

mari's profile photo
mari
05/02/2008 3:15 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Good night ... I already dropped the eyes of accumulated fatigue ...
Velia, kisses
Mari, congratulations
Beky, there was a good luck with the assistant ...things .... thanks to there are people like that .....
Today I went to the doctor and I asked for a thyroid, because I am tired almost a year ago and very thin ... ah ... and the anemia ... I'll tell you ....
Prado, Anuski .... How about the north, what time ago ???
I have 4 precious puppies, who do not stop quere messing, and I, of course, tired lost because they have me fried :)
Tomorrow is a great day ... my boy awaits me!

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
05/02/2008 7:45 p.m.

Congratulations Mari, you have already achieved it !!!! Enjoy it !!!!

Prado was out that's why I didn't call you.On Monday I give you a touch.

Alea congratulations both !!!

Beky, less bad than occasionally they give us a little truce, but they went through the window :)) Iciar has 2 day good.Go imbecil the taxi driver that, thankfully he knew what the subject was going ...:-/ Let's see if we were encouraged by putting some photos of the princesites.Kisses for 3.

I have spoken with Kris, the two very well, Alain is already breathing alone, takes breast milk by probe and bibe, already chaquitas and has taken weight, ... They are very happy with the advances of their little mouse.

As I am bridge I have not read almost anything.To all good weekend !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/02/2008 7:46 p.m.

Anika, we crossed ... This weekend is doing very good but it's not usual ... Let's see what lasts, are you coming now?

chaito !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/02/2008 7:50 p.m.

Bunos days!Anika, I'm glad I was good with the assistant, I have also been lucky with mine.
Here with very hot and my little with low glycemia.
Today I am anniversary.
Kisses and have a good day.

DiabetesForo
05/03/2008 5:36 a.m.

Nosdias, congratulations Marcita for that anniversary.
Cloudy day, ideal temperature, breakfast on the terrace, milk with coffee, a little fresh and a toast with apricot jam (without added sugar).Now Montse lifting Angela, the greatest sleeping.I mean, without novelty in the front.

Juan Luis
05/03/2008 6:24 a.m.

Hi, Assassss.
Today with the in -laws and I have spent it without paired, but very well, not an inopportune comment, no finger pringered in a cake .....Given sorrow until they leave ...... and the girls prompt the bed that has not had a nap, so here I am at the order waiting for my maid ........ What a wonder day !!!!he he.
Alea congratulations with delay, I imagine that with that atmosphere of Sidriñas and party you had luxury, who could.
Anuski, as I am glad of Kris !!!!!Give him many kisses.The treguas, I no longer trust that they are like glycemia, treacherous.A kiss to Constitus.
Anika, that is good for TV, now you will be much quieter so try to rest than you are made a piltrafilla, woman.
Marcita, how about noe with constipation?Nyah has returned to the walks, it has been withstanding for two days, I don't know what I do: X
Mommy, there is less to see us, kisses.
Man, pretty, where you get !!!
Mari, animate pretty.I hope Ainhoa ​​is already better.
Velia, who told Angela?
Mother, you can no longer name, with whom we are ........

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/03/2008 5:41 p.m.

Good morning ......... I just went out for the newspaper and what heat it does ....:-/ ..... This time drives me crazy .....
Marcita congratulations on that anniversary !!!!!!! .....
Anika is very happy that your procedures are going so well, I hope you get the telecare soon, in terms of fatigue if you have anemia is the most normal, do not take iron? ..... I do not have anemia but the ferritin tends to get offLittle by little so I take iron seven days a month and so it is phenomenal, ferritin remains in normal values.
Where do you walk ??????????You are very quiet ...;)

A kiss ... and especially to the Moms of the Forum ......

DiabetesForo
05/04/2008 6:25 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Yesterday I wrote a post and gave me mistake when sending it ... :?
Alea, congratulations !!!!Kiss the artist too .... I guess you will have enjoyed a lot ...
Anika, a little kiss also for you.I hope you diffruit the day with your boyfriend.
Beky, Angela had no chest, said that the effort to cough perhaps .... We have already entrepreneurship with the inhalers, Ventolín specifically ... you can imagine the panorama.
To Kris and the baby I keep sending them a lot of strength .... What good news.
Paz, your Extremadura husband ????where from???(I no longer know if I have read this here or I enter thread ....: Oops :) ... Extremadura, how beautiful in spring, but what allergiiiaaaaaaaaaa! Achússsssss !!!
Marcita, how about the little one?, Congratulations too and I hope you enjoy the anniversary, even in company.
Beky, you don't know how to ride you, you get off a weekend to Cáceres, you leave the kids and you are your husband and you of Parranda .... it's not bad, huh ??? ... ...Well, Marcita, you take advantage of you too, and you get on noe and what has been said, hehehehe .... here is sure not to get bored.
Anuski, Prado, Kalua, Mamidejuan, Mani and all those who leave me, enjoy the day ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/04/2008 6:30 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.
Velia sure you read it in another thread because here I enter very little although I like you always, is that I am from Madrid, ((and it does not belong to me: ((. My husband is from Madroñera, you may not know it but it is5 minutes from Trujillo.
Kisses to all of the route.
Peace

DiabetesForo
05/04/2008 6:50 a.m.

Prado, I had to cross before and I did not read you .... here tb.It is hot, rather embarrassment ... and the stuffs of the chopos have me bad to bring me ...
Paz, how does it belong to you ????Do you mean the route?Madroñera, of course I know him, and Almaraz .... then I suppose you will come from time to time, do not hesitate to call us to stay ...
I'm going to prepare a salmorejo, who seems to me .... today my family comes to eat at home, although my mom has prepared the food ....
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/04/2008 9:11 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.