{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Helloaaa!Good night to the rock, go here you stop getting a few days and you get lost ...
What a Sweety I am very sorry about your fish, poor people, better stop observing the new ones that another misfortune occurs ... :(
Hey Lola, it seems to me that telling your students that you are diabetic is the best thing you can have done, I think they will take it as natural and not be surprised if at any given time you have to take a juice in the middle of theclass, of course this is my opinion ...
Juan Luis What Odysseaaaa! But son of my life, go brown that you have in your life!Go to the one who is more serious and the other is pending by phone, nooo?Come on, I say ...:-/
Good night to all and we'll talk another day

paula's profile photo
paula
03/14/2010 6:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night!!!!
Yes, less bad that my maiden has that humor: D ... We have it Chungo, but it is true, to see how we are solving it.My father does not know how it will evolve, in principle it has entered by a COPD, now you have to test and assess, for now it is oxygen, masks, drippers, but being the weekend the doctor has not passed and we have notcould say more ...
The brother -inMinimum, I can not accompany my sister in her husband's intervention, nor can she be with her father ... We go a bread like cakes ... my boy has already designed a plan that will give us a minimum will result even in that ofNati ... Anyway, we will laugh for not crying.

Dana is already at home, happier than an eight, does not stop talking and that has a bad throat ... a lot of penita to finish the trip and very good experience ... says that she repeats: shock:

For the other exhausting day, and I'm afraid that tomorrow more of the same, to top angela comes from her father's house with almost 300, just for my night not to be placid that I need ...

Tomorrow, more.

Alea, I'm glad Celia is having such good control.

Prado, the same as Alonso :))

Sweety, there is less.

Lola, I owe you a private, see tomorrow if I have a while ...

Marcita, how good weather is appreciated.

Mamidejuan, thanks again, your offer has served me tranquility ... A kiss.

Racheros, named and no, you have a good night ... kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/14/2010 7:39 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good !!!!!!!!

I have read you on top and I remember very Pokito (I will have to do what my grandmother told me?Luis, do you have it complicated, huh?And if not the option of one face -to -face and another telephone.

Sweety, k type of fish were ??I have a tropical aquarium, it is quite large (120l) and one kitand once they died almost all because of the store where we bought a few (they sold them badly and they were all spread), we have never had problems of mass deaths.I also tell you to the maintenance of a large aquarium and hot water that of the cold water fish (do what k do they end up dying the very damn, we had one with two fish and lasted us 2 months, in thatTime like the 2 little fish were for my eldest son when I had 4 or 5 years old because 5 fish passed through the fish tank !!)

I have been quite lid lately, they operated my mother from the knee (it's fashionable?The idea of ​​opening a Facebook group of diabetics (Forming Diabetics to the Load !!!) Someday I will tell you the story K has the name: Oops: by the way if you are joining (some have already seen you;)) then) thenGuests Kedais, a Rincon Trashilo where the best of each house has joined (I speak for the old forito;))

Well handsome, see you !!!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/15/2010 8:58 a.m.

Good to all !!

Thanks Paula, but the latter died at six hours ... That's why the claims sheet (and for loose mice in the store).
Taty, were cold water.From what I have read on the Internet, I think that the capacity of the fish was not enough for two little fish.They were five liters.But I'm not going to try again, if I am died, one more gives me something.When I can buy an aquarium.

Velia and Juan Luis, much mood.The truth is that you have gathered a little of everything.But you will see how everything happens and better gusts come.And while what the two are doing very well, taking it with the best possible humor and not decaying.I'm glad that Dana has had a good time and wants to repeat ... It's more than a good sign that it has been.How about Angela?Did it stabilize well?I hope it was not a night as bad as you expected and you could rest something.

Well today they have made me the hem is of the finger, because the other day with the analyzes they did not (very spabilaos who were) ... he has given me 7.5, so I am happy animated to continue down.

Well, greetings to everyone and spend a good afternoon from Monday ... that there is less for Friday !!!:))

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/15/2010 9:20 a.m.

Sweety, very good!I am very happy that you have lowered it.To continue like this.
Let's see if something of this forum is hit and I also
Jose Luis, Velia, how are you?Are the little ones improving?And Angela has returned to glycemic normality?

Greetings to the rest.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/15/2010 11:06 a.m.

Good afternoon
I see that Juanlu and Velia have extra work in the beautiful hospital world ... My father also has COPD, a consequence of a constancy in the smoking habit ... The fact is that it is not deprived of anything: COPD, chronic renal failure,Coronary insufficiency, macular degeneration, deafness, hip, benign prostate hyperplasia ... less the kidney and pancreas, the rest all annoyed ... with 10 more like my father and bankrupt social security :)) ... and theUncle laughing: shock:

Well, patience in the surveillance of patients (I hope they are only 3-4 days with Urbason and Diauréticas, that oxygen and pa house rises) ... Be careful with the machine coffees that leave the stomach for drag.

Sweeth The 7.5 capillary hemo is very good ... the apparatus always gives values ​​of 0.2 or 0.4 above the hemo in "arm blood";)
Pufff envy ... after many years watching degenerate "the party" you wouldn't say that.

I imagine Alea, Sidra Va Sidra has been holding Alonso ...: Twisted: Pity of Vettel: Oops:

I have died all the bugs and plants that I have had ... Even the cactus and the silk worms Palmaron: Shock: ... I do not get along with nature: |

DiabetesForo
03/15/2010 1:30 p.m.

Very good,
Sweety, congratulations on that hemo, is very good and sure that next, with bomb, better.
Juan Luis, I would also like to know the "unfolding" technique ... :)) I miss me sometimes.I hope the plans give you a result and the Pochitos improve soon, especially Velia's father.I'm glad that Dana wants to return to sea despite the dizziness, if when you are young, the inconveniences are less.
Owash, hibernation?If it uses you as comfort, the silk worms also patted me.
Here waiting for the weekend not to rain, that we celebrate Noe's birthday with ¡¡¡19 children !!!!!.May God take us confessed.

DiabetesForo
03/15/2010 4:17 p.m.

Good night!!

19 four -year -old children !!!!What value do you have !!!So I would be practicing the technique of unfolding :)) :))

Owash, you don't know how happy you have done to me about the hemo ... then, it is lower !!!My Excel painting tells me that I get 7.33: D Great ... Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!And yes, I imagine that the parties has to be, year after year, something tired.I will tell you that the same at the end of the year we move to Valencia !!!

Well guys, my husband is about to arrive and I with these hairs :)) :))

Kisses to all (one bigger Pa Velia and Juan Luis Pa that has more strength)

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/15/2010 5:26 p.m.

19 children ???I am afraid to me, well I send you a lot of energy because you will need it ...

Taty, also with a hospitalized relative?I hope you are better too.

Velia How is your father?

Owash Is your parents better?It is true about machine coffee. Why will it be so bad?In my work there was also a machine with a very bad coffee.In the end I just drank tea, because coffee left my mouth like a sandpaper.

Greetings to all

lola's profile photo
lola
03/16/2010 3:49 a.m.

Good morning ....... This week is more short so in the middle of the week: D: D: D, on Friday party .......

Velia how does your father follow ????I hope you better .....

Sweety The capillary hemo is always higher, my endo did the test once because I did not believe it and it came out 0.4 higher than the hem of the analysis, so great that 7.5 ....: D

:))) :)) :)) :)) Owash I give me laughing with you, you are not missing humor, less bad hahahaha ..... but I don't know if forgive you about Vettel: twisted :: twisted: now I understand thatYou know so much of medicine, I see that your father does not lack anything Jolin .....

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/16/2010 4:31 a.m.

Preparing the hibernation ... tomorrow you buy and visit my mother mother ... until Saturday, I will only go out to stretch my legs: Mrgreen:

Let's say that I understand unemployment, I know very little, I know a lot and useless doctors I also know a lot: Twisted: ...
In the next I go with Massa;)

19 4 -year -old children, 19 years: Shock: ... I don't know what is worse.

Sweety, I already read that you moved to Valencia ... Trace Rebequita that refreshes at night :))

DiabetesForo
03/16/2010 1:56 p.m.

Nas, here we go ... By the way, all hem below 8 is fine, every race ahead of the Hamilton, too.
The father -in -law already quite well, they still release it on Thursday ... or on Monday of the next.On Friday to Madrid, to see my godparents and be with Nati, Ah, and by the way see my brother -inIn the hospital if no ... By the way, Again, who is very linked with everything and as above (haha) we have the portatil in the garage does not take time or to climb and write in the desktop.EPA

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/16/2010 2:53 p.m.

Good afternoon/nights!

Velia and Juan Luis, I'm glad you leave the tunnel little by little.But above all of the sense of humor you have.(I will try to take good note, which is as things are better).

Uff, the 19 of 4 or 4 of 19 ... the truth is that it gives to think ... :))
Well, nothing Owash, if we have to take the rebuke ... Well, we will take it .... What is clear is that the curro sends!But I do not dislike at all the idea ... (In addition, it seems that there are good people for those lands;))

The week after Holy Week I start with the training ... and after three weeks I join the club !!!I am very happy.

And on Friday ... after 10 months without going out in the combination (husband - child + servant), it seems that we can go to the movies ... the best of all is that I don't care until the movie :))

Well guys and girls ... I go with the iron (so as not to vary the customs) and that it is mild, which has already been said ... we are in the middle of the week !!!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/16/2010 3:30 p.m.

Good day.....

What a good news: D, I'm glad that Velia's daddy is already better and hopefully they are discharged tomorrow, having a relative at the exhaust hospital ufff ....

Sweety Bieeeeeeen ..... In a few days you already have the bomb in your hands :), you have nothing left to be a bomber .....

Marcita Lucky on the birthday :)) :)), you better not think about it ..... hehe .... Surely don't pass it bomb and that's the most important thing, right?

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/17/2010 4:29 a.m.

Very good.

I just got a walk with Drake and a friend, for some playitas (give glory when there are no people).We have played to launch sticks, battered in sand and various wetting, finishing with one of the infinite cider that I have to take to the health of all and Fernando Alonso :))
Owash, Vettel does not give pity, who is a great pilot and very young.You will have triumphs, no doubt.
Massa's already I doubt: Shock:

Celia is still quite well.I keep playing wood.Yesterday dentist review: All perfect: D

Juanlu and Velia, what am I going to say, patience and good humor.Let's see if I find a ratino and call you.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
03/17/2010 2:33 p.m.

Hello guys, how are you ???
We are all Liadillos ...... How do you notice the good weather: d.I am glad to see that you are all well and the glycemia such as time, good, good, we cannot complain, we have started using the duals that Velia spoke so much and that they were not saints of my devotion and we have better controls, thistime it seems that if we are taking the truquillo but now Lena has arrived with a new uffff challenge ......... This is a non -stop.By the way, thank you for that crazy head that does not stop by Cabilar Lena, as you curd it;), I don't know if I will control so much with the mistake I carry.
Well, I'm going to the camita that I don't know if it will be age or disruptions that stop less and less but at this time I am no longer the one that was before with the computer.
Kisses ........

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/17/2010 8:23 p.m.

Good day ...... for saying something jolin that is already raining again: twisted :: twisted: just for the weekend ... as always: (((((

Beky how long without reading you, I'm glad you're very well ... and rest what they leave you ....;)

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/18/2010 5:21 a.m.

Hello Friday (for those of us who have a bridge) ...: Mrgreen:
Although time is already responsible for spoiling it a bit ... always the same !!
Yesterday I had ophtage and very well, my eyes are still good ... that relief, you want that I have not already carried a few years, it was also seen and not seen in 20 minutes I entered and left the hospital.
Velia and Juan Luis, as they say when "a" never comes alone ... but I see that the hospitalized are going well, I'm glad.
Beky, you have us abandoned ... what hours, it doesn't surprise me that you noticTo school this year, right? ... I am lost ... it's age.
Of course, with what good humor you take all Owash and Juan Luis, that well have you close ... I am the opposite ... very negative and pessimistic.
Marcita, congratulations to Noe, that it will have a good time with so much friend: d.
We are not giving ourselves, but we will try to rest ...
Kisses to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/18/2010 6:38 a.m.

Anuski to see when we drink that coffee and thus celebrate that we have passed the ITV :)) :)) .....

Congratulations to Noe for his birthday ..... that I had forgotten ....:-/

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/18/2010 11:13 a.m.

I am glad that the sick are recovering.
Marcita, if congratulations and good luck.
Alea, good that Celia goes well.
Owash I want to do like you ... but I think I'm on the other side, barely stop at home and I get tired.In addition, with so many things in my head, I am superdistraida and I leave things out there.Then it is worse because I waste time to look for them again.The other day I left the strips at home, shit ..., I'm stunned.I need a vacation now.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/18/2010 12:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.