{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good night to all:

I have arrived an hour and peak at home and I am dead, I have often had.I'm going to wait a little to measure and go to sleep like a baby.So I have spent a while but I am so tired that my eyes close and I don't find out anything.Well of some important things if: Marcita, that good that you are so stable.Sweety, very well you almost have the desired bomb.Velia, I'm glad you are surviving the reform ... and churros have churros read?I think I'm going to dream about them tonight.

Well let's cross the fingers that now a good blood glucose and allow me to go to bed quietly ...

lola's profile photo
lola
03/11/2010 7:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ..... finally rayneeeeeeees .....

Sweety How many good news: D, now you are on your way to being a bomber, finally ...
Are you fond of fish?Here is Nacho (by the way we haven't known anything about him) that he is a great fan, he has an aquarium ...
Lola daughter, go hours, I hope you rested well ....: D
Alea how Celia is going ????
Velia del Camino can count little, we have not started because of time, we want to start by bicycle doing a stage every weekend because for now we cannot take vacations, to see if time begins to stabilize and we get down to work:MRGREEN :: MRGREEN :: MRGREEN:

I'm going to work a little .... have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/12/2010 3:37 a.m.

Very good,
Yes, for FINE FRIDAYSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!
And it looks that the weekend is going to do good weather, to see if I can start to fix my pots and my patio ...
Sweety, congratulations for everything, who close the bomb!And I'm glad your little one is fine.
Velia, what a trip envy what they will be enjoying part of the dizziness!Angela well?
Anuski, Becky, Paz, Mami, Nacho ... let yourself fall here from time to time.
Prado, to see if time is sought and you can start the way.As Owash said, you are an example to follow.
Owash, how lucky to be able to hibernate, even if it's just a few days, I changed the position.:))
Well nothing, without news around here.Good Friday to all.

DiabetesForo
03/12/2010 4:08 a.m.

Thanks Padro if I have rested and asleep very well.Are you going to do the Camino de Santiago?

Yes, I had a long day yesterday, it also seems that as the end of the course is coming people now want private classes and they have called me an academy to teach on weekends !!!It's only from April to June, but I'm going to think very well.

Yesterday at the end I contemplated a couple of students who had diabetes.Before entering class I was 140, but I stocked and thought about last week that I gave me a hiccI am idiot?In the end I decided that to take off this paranoia I could talk to them.So at the last 3 lagging I told them that I was tired, and blah, blah, blah, and of course I have diabetes, and blah, blah, that if one day it gives me a descent that gives me sugar.What relief !!!I believe that even my levels were also relaxed and I have been very stable all night.Of course they took it very well ... Of course, as I am the teacher ... hehehe.

Well, you have a good Friday.Greetings to all.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/12/2010 6:22 a.m.

Hello everyone...

Well Lola, if you thought you had to take it, it was for the paranoia of the previous week, but quiet, that the next one does not happen to you.In addition, now you will be quieter because your students know it (if they know three in a few days the others will know) and that will also reassure you that if you give you a hiccup or you have to stop for a moment during class and measure yourself,Well, you do it.I have had teachers who have come out in the middle of the class to smoking !!!(Well, I had one that smoked at the class door) So ... if you have to stop 10 seconds to take a test ... better not to be with anxiety.

Alea, how does your daughter follow with that cold?They say that this week that enters will make good time ... to see if it is true !!

That guay on the road to Santiago, has to be fine ...

Well, my fish died last night.This morning we have gone and it turns out that the girl who attended us had told us everything wrong.Come on, I killed them (unintentionally).I got very sad.This morning we went and gave us two other fish with new instructions.We have followed them to the letter, but I see them very rare ... I don't know what will happen.

Well, I'm going to study for a while ... greetings to everyone and see you in the afternoon/night ...

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/12/2010 7:43 a.m.

Very good.

Celia is better.It has already gone to class and everything returns to normal.

This morning I have taken Drake for a while and I have returned with time to see the first formula 1 training of this year: D Prado, if you have the possibility of tuning in, the TPA broadcasts this year the F1, without the disgusting advertising of the sixth,Biennnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!Double enjoyment: d

My Camino de Santiago has to wait until they know if they hire me again, lest it starts and call me, what a job.If they hire me again, I will leave it for September.I hope: o

Sweety, congratulations on the pump.It is already eaten bread.Too bad the fish.

Lola, you'll see how if you assume it and you have it naturally, others will fit it with the same naturalness.My daughter told everyone, without problems.It is not that it was telling each one, but that it was measured or punctured, or ate when he needed it, he was wherever he was.If they asked him, he responded normally, like the one who takes a pill because he has a cold.

Velia, how are the cruise and works?

Owash, and your father how is it going?

Well, I leave you, I have a job.

Health

DiabetesForo
03/12/2010 8:02 a.m.

Yes Lola, I'm going to make the way but from here, from Ponferrada to Santiago and Finisterre ... by bike first and then if we can take a week we would walk it ...
Well, I fear that I will have to endure all the advertising of the sixth that is desperate: twisted: but it is what there is .... hehehe ....

DiabetesForo
03/12/2010 10:26 a.m.

Good night to all,
The new fish have also died and we have followed the instructions to the letter.Let's see if Nacho comes here and you can explain that I have done wrong, because I feel very bad.

Alea, I'm glad the cold is already overcome.A question, Drake is a dog, no?, Is that the other day you said it was his birthday and I was bad and I thought he was a person, but today you have said that you have taken him out and now I think he is a puppy ... thatI have mess.And from Formula 1 ... I don't know if I will be good and I will tell my husband to try to catch that of the TPA ... I will think about it: Mrgreen:

Well, I'm going to do dinner that when my husband returns I have to go to these fish with the other two: (((

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/12/2010 2:40 p.m.

I feel the Sweety fish ... is that they are very weak animals.

I have always thought it would be interesting to make the Camino de Santiago.In summer it is very hot to do it, right?If I do one day I also considered a maximum week.

I neither F1, or football, sporting events are not for me ... Luckily I agree with my boyfriend.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/12/2010 4:11 p.m.

Good night!!
Prado, I'm glad the revision has gone well ... I have for 12, so I will go to work until 12 ... and I am quiet ... to see how the wait is the Wednesday ... and my eyes:?
Velia, if you concentrate on the library, is fine, because at home they would not let you study anything with the works.How good that Dana is already enjoying the cruise ... It is true that at this time the most scrambled will be.
Sweety ... Welcome to the body :)) :)) ... of firefighters ... We are more and more.
Lola, I also do the same ... as you have done taking the juice with 140 ... but the anxiety can sometimes, and more if you have a nearby downturn, but well it also serves to know that with thatFigure you don't need ... we are always learning.
Well yesterday afternoon we went to the circus with Iciar ... And we liked it a lot, ... she too ... danced and applauded ... :)) And that in the end was already the poor who slept.I had only gone as a child ... with 7-8 years and I loved it ... I have it as a beautiful memory.Iciar soon do not think it remembers, but we will return.
I am already thinking about the bridge ... we were going to a rural house, but the plan has been chanted ... it will be.
Good weekend to all, and I think this can make good weather.
Bestines !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/12/2010 5:52 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
Yesterday we had to buy a router because the one we had and connected and threw us ...
I see good news, Sweety Bombero, Celia recovered, Iciar enjoying in the circus, great meadow of her eye ...
Lola, it is the good thing that the bomb has, if there is no active insulin and you have well adjusted the basal the probability of downturn is minimal ... Anyway, I believe that before fear we have almost all acted so...:-/
We tb.We have bought fish from those (as animals are afraid of me are the only ones that I allow girls: Oops :), and toooodes have died ...
Dana is very good, today they have the 2nd day of navigation (I hope it is better than the first) and tomorrow at 8 they arrive in Valencia ... I think at 10 they take the bus to here ... Time does notHe has accompanied a lot, especially to enjoy the excursions, but I have seen her happy ... I will tell you.
The works, slowly, all bogged down, and we continue to packing ... and see if some boxes are lost in between:-/ :)) ... How many zarrios accumulate, Diossssssss.
Anuski, because I concentrated more than here, the truth ... and that I was reluctant (since I started studying they had advised me to go outside, but I ignored ... I would have won something else).At home when you don't have to put a washing machine you have to tend, or prepare to eat ... and now I organize like when I worked ...
Owash will already be hibernating?
Mommy, don't you like failures either?
I would not enjoy either, I don't like noise or rockets ... :(
Today we will go eating out there, since we are alone.We had thought about going to dinner, but in view of the cold it is, even if it is sunny, we have changed the plans, which then gives me a lot of laziness ....
Well, routes, kisses and happy day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/13/2010 5:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!
Well, Velia, to me the failures neither fú norr ... It has good things, the center of the city is cut to traffic and you can enjoy walking without cars through.Also in each corner you find a fault, which are really curious to see, then there are music bands everywhere, smell of churros and fritters.I mean, I like that part, it would be an ideal city (without traffic, with music, with "dolls" in the corners ...).The bad thing is that you throw firecrackers everywhere, it is impossible to take the subway, everything is full of people ... And that ... I can't stand it.
Tomorrow we go to the town, we will come on Thursday because my children want to enjoy the concerts, the Mascletás, the burning of failures, etc ...
Today touches basketball;At 4 Rafa's game at 50 kms.from Valencia, at 8.30 John's game next to the house ...
Sweety, congratulations on that bomb !!!
Prado, how cool the way by bike!
Velia, I'm glad Dana is enjoying the trip.Despite the dizziness, he knows how to take advantage of the good times.
Owash, come!That a week goes fast :)).
To everyone else a hug too, and I will read you from Thursday.

DiabetesForo
03/13/2010 7:17 a.m.

Well, I have never been in the failures, I would like to go, Mamidejuan to me I also like the agglomerations of people, that overwhelmed, and that before I pointed to all the festivals and parties.It will be age.

Thanks for your comments, it has helped me to know that although it is and is normal to have some moment of anxiety.

Health

lola's profile photo
lola
03/13/2010 11:16 a.m.

No, I haven't hibernated ... yet ... I'm making room for food for food and changing sheets and blankets to catch them clean :))

In addition to what Mamide Juan has said ... there are beautiful traditions such as the "wakesAwaken the entire neighborhood based on music and pear at 8 in the morning.

You have to walk to all sides, there is public transport but it is so absolutely full that it is impossible to take it, unless obvious risk of crushing injury.

I carry the churros badly, I don't like them, and I less like that smell that oil :?... Yes, I'm already weird, now ... I don't recommend taking chocolate from any street post ... except hypoglycemia, something weird taking into account the walks.

And as it has been tradition, I put the mythical Link, of the Uncle Masclet: Link

DiabetesForo
03/13/2010 11:31 a.m.

Very good,
What a good time we are having this weekend and how good we are taking advantage of it .....
Velia, I imagine you will be looking forward to Dana to get home.
Lola, to exceed ourselves with the juice has happened to us all, especially, having a hiccup near.It seems very brave that you have decided to tell your students.
We are not bad, they are tropical and we have a more "old" scalar couple that noe, they have already put eggs and taken off you more than once.They are from the family ... :))
I would also emigrate in times of failures, the noise, the crowd, the smell of dust ... nothing seduces me ...
Congratulations to Fernando Alonso !!You can't start with better foot.
Well, you finish having a good weekend.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
03/14/2010 11:12 a.m.

Very good.

A very satisfactory Sunday.Walk with Drake, leave everything prepared at home and sit on the couch to see Formula 1. The race great.Alonso wins and I can see it without advertising: a delight.

After eating, again walk.It is cold, but it does not rain and the sun has risen timidly.

Not even the sudden comeback of Prado, which has passed me to every pill, almost as if they had put a reaction engine with nitromethane: shock: I have taken my smile today from my face.From time to time, a cure of humility is not bad to those who are not left over from that virtue :))
Anyway, Prado, when I discover the trick that you have used I will pass you again ... I hope :)) :)) :))

Celia's glycemia are going well, quite well.We will touch wood without legs: P

I do not know the failures, nor do I think I will never know them, because the strong noises bother me.Here they are very given to the rockets too, and I carry it too bad, but you already know what the Asturians say: "Poxa Asturias, drunk and dynamite";): Mrgreen:

Health to all

DiabetesForo
03/14/2010 2:50 p.m.

Good night to all,

Well, I'm still recovering from the fish.In the end yesterday we put a claim sheet for not explaining things well and we have written to the animal protective society because it also has loose mice by the store.The next time I have fish will be when I can allow me to buy a more or less decent tank.

Well, I don't know how F1 is over, we have seen the exit and my husband has put her to record because she had to go to work.So, I will find out tonight ... but because of what I see, Alonsito has not been given badly.

Finally Solecito ... I have spent half the weekend in the park with the dwarf.

Owash ... I'm rebounded ... and I do nothing but think about the envy you give me !!!

Well guys and girls, although it sounds paradoxical, I want to start the week to see what they tell me on Tuesday of the course ... I don't know how long or anything at all.But well, at least the light is seen ... Thank you all for the support !!!!

Good start to the week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!(That the good weather begins !!!!)

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/14/2010 2:59 p.m.

Nas, this week can be apotheosic: they have just entered my father -in -law due to breathing problems (nothing serious, but you have to be), our brother -inUp, Nati touches us (which must also be), the final stretch of the opponents ... I have searched internete and I have found this unfolding technique that does not seem complicated:

“Blue wave technique:
This technique is used to make conscious trips and requires total relaxation.
- Imagine that you fall and rise from Earth.
- Visualize a blue wave coming from his feet to his head.
- Control your breath.
- Go to the astral by the feet."

Has anyone tried it?Is it used to be at the same time in two cities ... and in two hospitals?

Urgently

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/14/2010 3:38 p.m.

I congratulate you Jose Luis for not losing humor in the face of difficulties, I hope everything goes well and recovers soon.Greetings and encouragement to Velia.

How good Sweety already starts with the course!It seems very good to me that you have put a claim, the truth that the store woman does seem a bit incompetent.

Alea was glad that Celia is doing so well, that I envy because I have been in 300 all afternoon, I think it has been the change of catheter, well tomorrow will be another day ...

lola's profile photo
lola
03/14/2010 5:01 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) Juan Luis less bad that you do not lack humor hahaha ..... I hope everything goes well, especially Montse's father and your brother -in -law ..... asmacker....

Alea daughter the first surprised I have been, I hoped to get closer little by little but not to spend in this way, overwhelmed I am: oops :: oops: and as surprised as you :)) :)) :)) :))

Bieeeeeeeen for Alonso, Geniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal career ... as I enjoyed again .....: Mrgreen:

That you have a good night ..... kisses ....

DiabetesForo
03/14/2010 5:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.