{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

I see very well, the last time I saw her had a face of happiness: D the meter complement is luxurious ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/08/2010 4:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I'm glad Vero is happy ...
Time keeps Dana's ship in Barcelona ..... today they have not been ableSnow and rain bones turned to the ship to stop passing penalties ... otherwise it says that they are having a bomb, between games, dance classes, shows, mariachis, and a great buffet ...They don't let them overwhelm and that's good.
We see a series of the 1 waiting to return, with the bast .....
Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/08/2010 4:51 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Prado: D that I have read about the croquettes to the cabrales and I also love it, come by Llanes, that there is a place that make them superb;)
Velia, do not worry about Dana that will pass it.Raquel had a great time on the cruise, there he met a Catalan boy and since then they go together .. so movie.
Mommy, I also think that he will have drunk something, is that it is almost Iposible that they do not drink a little at those ages, but he solved it very well.
Alea, here in Oviedo very cold too, about to snow.
Hugs to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/08/2010 6:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Nosdias, the reform have already reached us, there is the house legs up .....

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/09/2010 4:14 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
My mother what mess, less bad that we have assumed that a couple of months we will be bassoon.Today we are finishing collecting ornaments and paintings in boxes so that they do not deteriorate much, and tomorrow to the library, because if they do not leave me calm ...

Regina, did Raquel met her boy?How beautiful: p ... have had to change the plans and today they do the navigation day, they have left at 6 in the morning and until tomorrow they do not arrive in Montecarlo, mother which cloister, regina, hahahaha .... but yes, come on, because I have already turned a shit, that trip I catch it with 20 years and trpya burns :)) ..

Here is good, sunny but cold, but last night we had a meeting, when we left we were frozen .... the feeling of cold was impressive ... Let's see if it gives us a little time in time ...

Yes, alcohol, eating, I tell Angela constantly how important it is to know that certain things can do knowing the insulin that has to wear, I do not know, so that I do not need to eat hidden, for example, although it is true that age is a bit silly ...

Well, I'm going to see if I do something here

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/09/2010 4:42 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!!.
Well, yes, I think Sweety was right.Last night, while we had dinner, I took the opportunity to talk about Saturday's hiccups and, (how who does not want the thing, because I do not like it to seem to do an interrogation), I asked him that if it would not be that he had taken alcohol;The poor man became very nervous and told me that he had taken, but only a "ass"distinguishes a calimocho from a cubata :?And that he did not lied to me, he simply did not tell me because he did not give importance, but that he knew that he could give him a hypo and that is why he took the yogurts and cookies before bedtime.It seems to me that he has seen what can affect alcohol, I hope he has served him for something.He felt hurt for thinking that he had lied to me and was giving me hugs with a face of repentance: ((.
Velia, to see if fleeing from Spain are better time.Anyway on the ship will have many opportunities to have fun.
Again of works?My mother if you don't stop!:)).Too too Velia, in full studies and with what a work:-/.
Cabrales croquettes ??????I also want !!!, I adore the croquettes and adore the cabrales, I mean that the two together have to be mmmmmmmmm ..... to die !!!: D

DiabetesForo
03/09/2010 5:21 a.m.

Good afternoon everyone!!

Mommy, I am sorry to have been right, but it is something that would happen sooner or later.What you have is a child who is a sun and a piece of bread.And great for sonsacing it without interrogations ... I don't know how I would have done.Apart from diabetes I am learning a lot here :) ... fear gives me when Marcos reaches adolescence ...

Jo, because I want to try the croquettes those of Cabrales :))

Velia, Jo, with studies and reform ... He will give you a flus ... but surely you can with that and with more.My husband has finally decided and will start preparing some oppositions too ... the thing about studying costs him a lot, to see how.

Today the sun came out.It is cold of the fuck, but it suns.That at least encourages.Well, I'm going to pick up, that yesterday I was halfway.A kiss to all and we read later.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/09/2010 8:45 a.m.

Well mommy, file x solved and surely you will have learned ...
Well, when they could do it, we have already had the budget for months, and precisely now it is not good for us, but you already know that you do not decide it :(. It is fundamentally carpentry, we have to make the new stairs and closets and something and somethingof plaadur and plaster that we were missing, but already taking advantage of the fact that the Pisuerga passes through Valladolid, we are going to paint (well, we have decicated to put paper on some places) ... in short, that one mess in the middle of another mess ...But come on, for the house I do not plan to finish until, we are collecting everything we can in boxes because the dust that rises is impressive and the more collected the better, and then God will provide.Eating ... that I already know about Montse P'acá and Montse P'ALLÁ ...
Today I am a little crowded with Dana's, I will not reassure until they arrive tomorrow, especially because of the sensation (psychological, especially) of not being able to talk to her and know if it is fine (it is very dizzy), butWell, I try not to take many turns.
Sweety, is a chestnut to study with some age, especially these agendas that are nothing more than laws and laws difficult to assimilate ... sometimes I seem to know something and then I realize that I don't know anything.In the end.
I also love the cabrales, the croquettes did not try them, but I bet that mmmmmmmmmm .... the cider change for red wine, rioja to be possible: oops :.

Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/09/2010 9:42 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ..... I can finally write, in the morning I had a background and I have not seen well until a while ago.
Anuski prepare because there was a mogollón of people only for the background, I spent two and a half hours waiting ... but all good so until next year ....: D

Hehehehe then come, all for Asturias and to eat croquettes :)) :)) :)) :)), with cider, with wine with whatever, I like the cider but the one of truth huhh ...In Asturias and well scanned :)) :)) and red wine also but better a bierzo that we have already had good hochhh ...;)

Velia how much work a ufffffffffffffffffff .... but then everything looks so good, right ???? .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/09/2010 12:22 p.m.

Velia, because even if it is a latazo, the reform sounds good ... surely it is phenomenal ... so much mood and how you said, to study the library, which also surely then spreads you ... and yes,I totally give you the reason, to study is a rock and difficult, especially since it has been studying since C.O.U and it has 36 ... but I hope it is worth it.Have you gone to an academy or something, or are you preparing for free? Another question, to meet you better, is your daughter?Well, whether or not, I hope you don't have a bad time tonight, because she is sure to spend "tit" ...;)

Prado, I am glad that this background has gone well ... continue like this !!!(Tomorrow I have my third laser session, so I don't think I can go here ... sniff)

I say goodbye for today, I'm going to take a shower before dinner ... that today plays special dinner to try the councils you have given me in the other thread.Kisses to everyone and I read you tomorrow.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/09/2010 3:44 p.m.

Prado, I'm very happy that the eye background has gone well ... to continue like this.

Some Cabrales croquettes with cider in Asturias ... right now it sounds like paradise for me.However, the reform is going to be that it does not sound to me too ... hehe, well I imagine that the entire mess will have been worth it.

Sweety, good luck with the laser ... that is left less.

Well, I just got home, I don't know if I want to eat or sleep, I think I will eat something first even if they are not Croquetas de Cabrales, I will know great because I am hungry ...

Good night to all!

lola's profile photo
lola
03/09/2010 5:38 p.m.

Good morning.

Today, Celia also touched the background, but they took us to change the appointment on the 25th. Anyway, today has dawned with a cold, sore throat and ears, so in house:?

Owash, I'm glad Vero.I hope they leave her alone.

I'm going to make food.

Health

DiabetesForo
03/10/2010 7:17 a.m.

Very good,
Uffffffffffffff, I almost don't remember what I have read.
Mommy, you have a child who is an example, you must be super proud.
Velia, I do not envy you with the reforms ... :)) :)), I have not yet forgotten the last ours and we are already thinking about the next.Yesterday we were in Cáceres, I didn't call you because we made a fleeting trip, my maid had to get up quickly to work.Endo well, I like more and more, the annual analyzes also great and the regular hemo, in 7'6, expected less and the endo also, says that he has very good controls and little variability, that if the next one he continuesA sensor for a few days, to see what happens.
Alea, take another cider from me.Cider, how good and what good memories.We planned to return to Asturias in Holy Week, but it is not going to be, we will have to leave it for another occasion.
Prado, Anuski, Juan Luis, Owash, Sweety, Kris, Lola, Regina ....... greeting to all, which I no longer remember.

DiabetesForo
03/10/2010 10:04 a.m.

Good night!!!
What a long day ..... The experience of the great library is next to the house, it is new, comfortable, bright and with few people, we go 4 cats .... it has cafeteria for the rests, it allows you not to think aboutIf this is about to do or I am missing ... What else can you ask for?I already have the prepared tomorrow member, so tomorrow we leave Angela, to study: d.

For the rest, news of Dana, today spent the day in Monaco and Montecarlo, says that the excursion very well, yes, the 26 hours of painful boat ... could not have breakfast, either eating, or snackBody and bad to die .... He got up to drink green apple and was thrown down the halls with a few who were in the same conditions .... yes, he says that at 9 at night, he woke up, he hadA lot of hunger, he went out to eat omelette, he was encouraged, managed and to the album to the many: shock: .... in short, to see how the night.

Go Alea, what a delay ... you already tell us.

Marcita, that hem without variability is magnificent for a girl like Noe, is that the simple thing is to have a good hemo based on hypos .... the new doctor I also love .... Pena I could not have seen you.

Well, little girls, that we are watching a program on TV over the town ...

Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/10/2010 4:56 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Marcita, I don't know if it was you who had problems with your girl by hypers after breakfast.Try to give that lactose milk that Velia says, which holds, and goes up much less.
Wow, Velia, I feel like Dana .. Raquel did not get anything dizzy (less bad ..) Of course in July the sea is much calmer
Alea, who improves Celia at home, who makes a lot of cold.
Today a boy was dizzy in class, and the people determined to give sugar .. if it is not diabetic ... I lay on his feet and passed him soon.I do not know why the tension dowers confuse so much with the sugar, is that it gives me even anger ..:?Of course, thinking about it, if it becomes diabetic, they succeed.:-/

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2010 5:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning ...... how cold

Sweety How yesterday the Laser session ?????I hope you can read well today and tell us .....
Alea and Celia how is it going?Blessed catarrles, this winter does not give jolin truce ... It is being hard, until I hate heat I am looking forward to the sun ....: Mrgreen:
Marcita that hemo is very good ..... As Velia says the important thing is stability and more in such a small child ...

I'm going to work a little that the phone is already playing noses: Twisted :.Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/11/2010 3:30 a.m.

Very good,
Also here with a cold that pela, but makes an expressed sun, to see if it can be.
Regina, no, Noe is going well after breakfast, the last hyper she is having lately are during the dream, with the nightmares, for the day she is not bad.
I know that Hemo is not bad, but I expected it better, the truth, has good controls and lately is very stable.Yes it is true that during bronchitis it has not been so good and has had many peaks, but I comfort me thinking that since the bomb has only had three hypos and fifty -so many, that is good.
Velia, what a good experience about the library, I do not know one, except that of school, when I go with Noe to get a story ... :))
Good morning to all, Prado, to enjoy the sun and take off the phone for a little while ...;)

DiabetesForo
03/11/2010 6:44 a.m.

What is a library?: Mrgreen:
In my time as a university student, we were looking for books in huge files of chips ... there was 1 file for each book, as is logical ... you tell it now and the youngsters do not understand it :)) ... inend.

Congratulations to Noe and his mother: D ... stability is undervalued, for me almost as important as glycosilada.

Here and with more than 400 cut streets, from 12 you can hardly walk through the center :?... in each corner a stop of churros and chocolate ... and the petares begin to sound at all hours ... a joy that I have: Twisted:
Next week I will hibernate at home, at least 3 full days: Oops:

As I just like F1 when Alonso loses :)), I will focus this weekend on the World Cup World Cup ...

DiabetesForo
03/11/2010 1:36 p.m.

Hello!and good night to everyone !!

Thanks Prado, finally the third session passed !!!There is only one left.Yesterday I spent the day quite regular ... but today something less bothers me.Patience...

Anyway today has been a great day.I have had pediatrician and my little one is phenomenal.Then I had endo and you know what?On Tuesday I start the specific course of the pump and begin with the paperwork for the application, as long as it is formed in the pump, they put it to me !!!!!Toy very happy, finally the light at the end of the tunnel !!(And since the results of the Hemo were not given me the bad time - orJos who do not see heart that do not feel it to do on Monday, that I will not care so much to spoil the day.
To finish the day ... We are two more at home !!!My husband has given me two fish, we have called you sushi and bubbles.

Come on, I am happy and also today has made a sun !!!

Marcita, I agree with them, I think that heme is not bad at all.Better to be with a hem so having it lower based on continuous hypoglycemia.And with how little it is, that it has so few hypos to you has to give you a huge peace of mind.

Velia, I'm glad that it has been a good experience about the library ... As usually said, there is no harm that for good does not come.Much encouragement you are already in the final stretch !!

Owash ... I would join the three days those ... I would have a good time sleeping :)
Well, guys and girls ... I'm going to have something (without fat) that the thing is phenomenal ... I had not had these controls for a long time !!Let's see if I get the Hemo.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/11/2010 3:10 p.m.

Good night, routerillos !!!
Regina, it seems that everything is going much better .... last night it had a great time and today they were in Florence and Pisa, very tired without just sleeping, but happy ... Let's see if they are finally singing ... they will have to cometo Valencia in full apartment of party and hibernation of Owash: P ...
Alea, how is Celia del Catarro? ... If that is the hard winter, although for now the rain respects us, less badly, throughout the week not a drop and although very cold, the sun is accompanying us.
Marcita, and less bad that we are going outside, because the time we are at home there is no God who stops.
Sweety, another session surpassed: p .... and the bomb just around the corner .... well !!!
Prado tell us some of the way ...
Anuski, how are you?How is I iciar?
Mommy, Mani, Lola, Taty, Kris, Becky, to all, have a good night ...
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2010 5:13 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.