{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Majo el Chavalote, yes sir.

Velia, they don't take care of me because the cold has given others too, so it's imaginary.Anyway I'm almost good;)

Well, I leave you, I'm going to go around and take a sidrina with regina (assuming that there has been no soup :)))

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/06/2010 11:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What bichillo you have at home ... !!! ... how rich.What's it called?
I am thinking that I have not put one of Iciar ... I'm going to download some recent.
Jolín that Sweet Sweety ... and you keep studying, ... I end up to the noses of the race, so I have never raised even oppositions.
We home day, Iciar has been fried seeing drawings and carries 1hora sleeping ... let's see that Noche we spent, I don't know whether to wake her up or not ...:-/
Alea does not rain? ... HERE UGO DAY, DOES NOT SAKE ANYTHING.
Anyway, my husband has gone to see the game, Iciar sleeping ... and I get bored, I will be silly ...:?: What relaxation ...: Mrgreen:
Kisses!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/06/2010 2:35 p.m.

Bug if it is!The last one has been that the bath sponge has crossed out while heated the bibe.His name Marcos.And right now, with everything I have on, it is what encourages me to move on every day ... but I don't enter that I get sad and in a bad mood ... Thank you for the piropos to my little one !!!
Alea, I'm glad you are better in your cold!

Well, I say goodbye for today ... It has been an exhausting day and tomorrow it will be something else ... I hope that at least it does not rain to be able to go for a walk ...

Kisses !!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/06/2010 4:49 p.m.

How good a cider!I haven't taken a ... Alea took one for me.

Sweety, how are your crazy nights?Are they a little more controlled?I hope you have a good day with your little one.

Velia, firing elbows?

I'm going to see if I finish some work things, and then I have all day off and tomorrow also ... I have achieved one of my dreams ... Do not work on Mondays.Although for some things or others I always ended more than other days, than if doctor, clean the house, buy, etc ...

lola's profile photo
lola
03/07/2010 4:29 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Jolín, how you crack, hahahahaha .... Let's see if I remember everything ... Ah, yes, first to the "Sabineros", Nacho and Prado, how lucky!You have my sabina on tour of Zaragoza and Porferrada, Snifffff ... we are considering Badajoz and Madrid, for the moment ... Let's see how it comes out.
Lola, did you not live outside Spain?Teacher, teacher, my tamibén would have liked teaching .... I had no chance, now I feel more older according to what things: oops:
Sweety, what a beautiful little thing Marcos ... ays, to eat it .... the truth is that an earthquake thus encourages anyone .... By the way, what a scholar!
Marcita, what a penalty penalty .... I have the patio "past for water", however the slope of the front is very beautiful, full of margaritas (this winter has been thus).
Alea, I see that at least you are going better, when you feel like a sidrina, it is that the thing is paving, hehehe .... to improve the rest of the family.
Paula, welcome, woman ...
Anuski, Siiiiii, to see if you put any of iciar.It has to be beautiful.
Owash, Mommy, I already have my girl for Valencia .... I just called, who arrived and when installed it will give me a touch.How is time?Here is going to be mold:-/
And here we walk, today I take it from relaxation, at least this morning, yesterday we had family food, which was my mother's birthday, and tonight I slept very little, at 4.30 I had to take Dana to the bus, andThen you know, revealed to dawn .... in short, that one cross like any other.Luckily I have been able to rest for a while.By the way have you heard the last of Pedro Guerra?"With you in the distance" vol.2 ...
Well, little girls, I'm going to take a snack with my boy.
Kisses and good day.
Well, I guess I will have left something in the inkwell ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/07/2010 8:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

SIIIIIIII VELIA, here is on September 6, in the Holiday Week: D, if we are here I want to go ... but hey, there is a lot and I already know that I do not like to plan anything more than the dayday ....: Mrgreen:.By the way, if you do not see it in Madrid you can come to see Ponferrada hehehehe .......;););

Alea how is that sidrina ????What envy: Oops: ..... with what I like ..... By the way, next weekend begins the good ehhh ,,,, F1, what do you want ....: D

Rainy day, he hasn't stopped in the morning, so home uffffff ...: Twisted :: Twisted: .....

Kisses..

DiabetesForo
03/07/2010 9:10 a.m.

Possss cloudy day ... It seems that it will rain at any time ... it's fresh, not too cold ...

DiabetesForo
03/07/2010 10:12 a.m.

Yes, Velia alive in a country where rain and gray sky accompanies you almost all year.But today the sun came out, that if cold cold ... so I'm going to get the little sun even with a scarf to my ears.I think the weather is just to the contario than in Valencia.

Have a good Sunday all!

lola's profile photo
lola
03/07/2010 10:52 a.m.

I no longer give the part of the time, which has already given it ... in house too.
Lola, where do you live? ... I haven't heard.
I'm going to snort my little one ... I have ironed, made food and now to rest a little.
Velia, what luck Dana ... have already embarked?It was a cruise, right?
And tomorrow, Monday, the weekend has not struck me.:(

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/07/2010 11:41 a.m.

Good

There also bad weather and cold also.

Pradoooooooooo, I wish I am already.In addition this year it looks like the thing very interesting.Almost daily I enter the Formula 1 websites to be aware of the latest news, and it is already little to start.He is doing me long ...;)

Do not worry, that I take a cider for each one, yes, give me time, that if I do not shrink :))

Health to all

DiabetesForo
03/07/2010 11:53 a.m.

Good night...
Rain, rain and more rain ... When does spring start?
Well, I fear that F1 begins ... I like it ... but for me it means having my husband totally off, if I was not little with tennis, basketball and football ... Anyway ...
Lola, thanks for asking ... my nights are still a file x.I don't know what to do ... Let's see what the endo tells me next week.
Anuski, because it seems to me that the weekend has gotten you ... You have iron and everything ... what fear gives me when I play again :?
Well guys and girls ... Tomorrow will be another day ... have a good start to the week !!!

P.S: Alea, for me that they are two sidritas (I think that Lola does not take one) ...

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/07/2010 2:23 p.m.

Good morning routes,: D

How has you started this Monday morning?

Here in Gipuzkoa, an amazing snowfall, yesterday the forecasts were of rainfall in the form of snow but we did not think it would be so much and everything is white, a pass ... the worst thing always had to take the car to come toWork and work on the top of a mountain port like me, I have uploaded then comes the descent, hehehe downhill and without brakes surely, hehehe I hope the quittan will pass and have no problems, because it continues to snow withforce.

Well it has been a quiet weekend, the Saturday went shopping to Donosti to renew Alain the spring wardrobe that has grown a lot and did not value anything last year so I bought everything and we took a walk through the bayFrom the shell that is glad whenever he has not known him good weather and I invite him to get to know this beautiful city, because it is….
On Sunday quiet because it was very cold and we only gave a little walk in the morning ...

Well I hope it is slight the morning and somewhat less cold than here ...:-/

Greetings,

Cristina

DiabetesForo
03/08/2010 2:29 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!.And to the girls ... Happy Women's Day !!!!;).
Velia, I'm glad that Dana has arrived well.Yesterday I remembered her and I was aware of the time to see how her "unwlighted" would have.Surely you enjoy it a lot !!
Sweety, your baby, beautiful !!!
Those of the F1, enjoy it !!!I really do not follow her.I don't like the noise of the engines at all: Oops:.:?.
I tell you a rare thing of Juan's glycemia.On Saturday he went with the friends to dinner, took his insulin and did not get a lot to not have a hypo.He arrived home at 2nd quarter, measured and had 210;Even so, 2 sugary yogurts and 2 cookies were taken, (he says that to avoid hiccups), well, at 6 pm it wakes up because it is "low", it is measured and ... 43 !!!:?.Does anyone understand?They had not been running, or dancing or anything, the dinner was from Coca Cola Zero, and Bocata, then they went to a place they have rented and were calm.I mean ... another file x !!!Anyway ... like I say ... Diabetes thing !!
Kris, very careful with the snow !!!:(
Alea, I can't compete with you !!!:)).When I see that you carry more than 350 games and I only 9, I see you unattainable: Oops: :)).
Ah !!Another cider for me please !!!And accompanied by Cabrales !!!: D.

DiabetesForo
03/08/2010 2:38 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Waiting for news from Dana and her first "incommunicado" night ... once spent the first day, to see if she gets tidal and I will be calmer .... the ship disappointed them, they changed it in the last week and thisIt is much older, but says that the services were good, to see how.Thanks Mommy, now to wait if time accompanies you.Today they are in Barcelona, ​​there TB.They give snow and very low temperatures ...
Kris, careful with the descent !!!
Mommy, will not be Namorao ????hahaha, it's a joke ... Of course there is no one to catch it .... It is that if you don't take the yogurts .... in short, what things !!!!
By the way, Owash, reminded me of Veronica.How is it going?I guess the meter and the bomb will be helping you.Give memories.
I will see the newspaper and put myself to the mess.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/08/2010 3:34 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... We finally see the blue, blue and sun sky: D, that makes more bearable on Monday ....... Lola what luck you are not working on Mondays, how I envy you hehehehehe.......

Mommy you do know :)) :)), The Cabrales whateeeeeee ricoooo .... You have remembered some Cabrales croquettes, the best I have eaten: Mrgreen:, in Bulnes, I do not know if it was the environment, the routewhich was quite hard or what, but we remember that food (Cabrales croquettes and a kid) with emotion :)) :)) :))

Sweety If you can't with the enemy, ally with him :)) :)) :)), I am lucky that we share the passion for F1, but I am the most soccer hehehe ... although we like to practice sports than to see it forTV .....

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/08/2010 5 a.m.

Good

Here you are also snowing.Do not set for the moment, because it is not much and on the coast it is difficult, but the mountain has snow to the bottom of all.Come on, to the house bark.
So today the ride with Drake has been brief.Also, as it is constipated, I am afraid that it gets worse.Today is his birthday, and I have it here next to him, in his bed, attached to the radiator and covered with a blanket;)

Mamidejaun, files X are desperate, because we don't know how to face them.
Anyway, if repeated, the same is left over basal insulin.You will tell us.

And the formula 1 is a passion that I have since childhood.The cars always excited me.In fact, on my birthday or in Reyes my favorite gift was a car (of toy, of course) I had a good collection.And on the street I was looking at brands, models, etc.When there was a televised race (then they were very few) enjoyed watching Fitipaldi, Niki Lauda and all the big ones at the time and after.

The rest of sports, except tennis, bore me sovereignly to watch them on TV.Air sports, which are the passion in my house, are practically never televised: Twisted: And we enjoy them live.

For the rest, my husband and my children horrify football: D So there is no problem.When there is football, chain and period are changed.

The Cabrales, without problem, always usually have at home.The cider, little by little;)

Velia, Dana will enjoy, sure.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
03/08/2010 6:47 a.m.

Good to all ... how is that Monday? ????

Yes Alea, the cider better little by little ... because as you have to take you all ... from the cogorza nobody saves you ...
What a pity, that of being bad in the birthday has to be annoying (for being fine)
That hunger with so much goats and kid stew ... and that I just finished eating !!!:))
Well, good luck that you share so many hobbies and practice sports better than best ... My husband is one of those who get up to run every morning (but the curtains of the bedroom :))) is fond of all sports ...
I have already joined the enemy ... but then I lack time for everything and I get angry even more ... so ... now that the little one will have to endure and select very well what he wants to see (come on, I say)
Mommy, Alomejor has taken a drink and did not want to tell you ... I don't know ... it is weird that the 210 wanted to take the yogurts and cookies "in case it gives it a hiccup" ... (without moodTo get into critically or offend, I know you little and your kid is not just a feasible idea depending on what cases) also, although I have not danced, going from here to there ... It may be that if it walked a lot ...

Well, I'm going to get cleaning (to celebrate Women's Day: Evil :) Kisses and Women: Felíz Day -

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/08/2010 8:32 a.m.

Sweety, you are right, the truth is that I had not thought about the possibility of alcohol :?.He tells me not to drink anything, but it is possible that he does not tell the truth (who has not lied in his adolescence!)).I always believe what he tells me, but I have to think about the possibility of being.
Let's see if I get something ... thanks.

DiabetesForo
03/08/2010 11:31 a.m.

I too much: oops: but they were quite circumstances ... let's say ... different.At least he thinks that if he did at least he was aware that he had to eat, what better a hyper than hiccups having taken some alcohol.

The truth is that the theme of alcohol is complicated with a child without diabetes ... With it you have to clarify more things ... but it can be a good theme if you usually have talks about diabetes ... If theAlcohol, one day he wants to do it.I am that communication on family diabetes ... and other various issues, I don't know how it goes, in my house diabetes was like a series of routines that I had to do and ready ... and if not theNobody learned either (until they entered me, of course).But what would have liked me is that someone would have explained how to do things so that they were as harmful as possible.Adolescence is complicated and for what I have read here he is mature and takes care of it ... He sure he will learn has done well and responsible.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/08/2010 1:46 p.m.

I have thought about the same as your Sweety, that if I had taken some alcohol, it seemed very responsible for me to have eaten something when you got home.I would also have liked that they would have explained what effect alcohol and diabetes have.The only information I received is: Don't drink.And of course in the rebellion of adolescence ...

lola's profile photo
lola
03/08/2010 2:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.