{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Nastardes, as the mail of Celia's.And much encouragement to those who are on the eve of endo ... They walk down fighting Dana and Angela because the latter has to let the analgesic put so that when her mother comes to put the catheter (she doesn't leave me Angela not evenI look at the room).And I am collecting homemade DVDs videos to have a copy on the external hard drive.And there are many, because I have videos since 1960 (just one year before I was born, my father made them in Super 8, then I commissioned that they pass them to VHS, and a few years ago I passed them and edited them on DVD) ...In total about 40 hours, not counting those of excursions and other extra family stories.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/04/2010 1:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ah, and luck Lola with her work, Sweecy with her bomb, Marcita with her fins and Alea with her cold ... Mamidejuan, thank you very much, Prado, yes, you owe us ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/04/2010 1:07 p.m.

Good night to everyone !!!
Jolín, Juan Luis, because they are already video hours ... You have reminded me that I have to take some day of these to organize the photos ... that I have chucucucucasmil.

Lola, luck with the interview !!!

Alea don't come?Are you still very malita ??(Put on good soon)

Kisses to everyone !!!!I'm going to have dinner (empanadillas) if you like ?? !!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/04/2010 3:36 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!Finally San Friday
Again raining ....: Shock: ... the truth is that this time is a bit depressing, especially for those who are not accustomed ... and now they have already started with spring and allergic ones (Every year they say the same, which is going to be the worst year and blablaba, but I fear that they will be right, because with so much rain ...).
Lola, good luck in the interview ... you tell us.
Alea, I hope improving ... Tell us something.
Prado, you know that I don't tell you, hahahaha, but you're taking a long time :)) :)) :))
Sweety, I also had a mess of photos, but here this husband of mine is taking care of scanning and organizing everything ....: P
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/05/2010 3:50 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good
Yes, again raining ...: Evil ::?And this does not give truce.They have "threatened" to open the Serena swamp and see you again diving (yes, Juan Luis, who in the end, fins, you will see).
Lola How is the interview?I hope that well, that with these times they run ...
Well nothing, here little novelty, we have returned to the Moccos, for the moment nothing serious and I have the dog punished in her booth, she has done me a sierate, my violets, my tulipanes, my narcissos .... everything to plantagain...
Anyway, you have a good Friday and good weekend, to see if this is possible and we are going to my people.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/05/2010 3:58 a.m.

Good morning.

My cold is improving little by little.Too little by little, but hey.

Celia is happy.The congratulation of the endo has been an injection of morals.Now he has determined us to start trying with square bowling and duals, with enough good result.However, the X files follow: Today it has risen with 370, you will know why: |

Otherwise, well, without novelty.

Prado, I haven't seen you trying to beat me for a long time, and I get bored.Come, woman, who need a hard opponent.Mamidejuan, I tell you the same.

Well, I'm going to go around the other threads.
Health to all.

DiabetesForo
03/05/2010 6:32 a.m.

Hello good.....

I then record :)) :)), that I try to beat you every day ... peeeeeeero .... the thing is dfícile, I do not easily surrender ehhhhhhhh, that you know ....:-/:-//

Hahahaha Velia, you are right, we are taking and this year with the theme of the Camino de Santiago we will have occupied almost every weekend until the fall:-/:-/ .... we will see how the thing occurs becauseI really want to see you ...: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/05/2010 7:13 a.m.

Hello good!!!
Alea, I'm glad you improve, even if it is little by little ... time is not that he accompany much.
Lola!How about the interview ???

And it's Friday !!!Tomorrow and last day with my little one !!!!!!

By the way, how can I put a photo and know you ???

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/05/2010 7:51 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
Alea, I'm glad your news ... will they be miming you, right ????
Prado, then autumn is a great time ...: P
Sweety, in the photo I have no idea, to see if they can help you to know your sprout.By the way, what do you study?
Let's see if Lola tells us about the interview.
Marcita, and that it does not stop raining .... What a day ... Luckily we do not give up before the bad weather and we go for a walk even if Chuzos de Punta fall, but come on, that this I think is already right.... and next Tuesday with the fudge at home, Pol Dió, to start the good weather.
Kris, Taty, Anuski, where are you?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/05/2010 9:45 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello:

Well, here it also rains, well here it always rains, so I have become accustomed.
The interview has gone well, a little stressful with questions that you would do if ..., tell me 3 negative things and 3 positive, I have to return next Friday that comes to the second phase (it reminds me of the movie the Grönholm method, youI recommend it with Eduardo Noriega I think it is from 2005).The school has good reputation and pay well to see how next day.As I have a job now I do not stress the truth for this.

Sweety, let's see if you get the photillos and teach us your baby.

Marcita, the flowers will return to your garden that spring is approaching, that if you should beat up again.

Alea, I'm glad that you are improving that slow cracking but without pause, good luck with the square bolus I am also experiencing here.Although yesterday the experiment left me K.O ... the truth that my fault, and I felt stupid.Normally I usually measure 1hora before and then 10 min before teaching, but yesterday I lie in secretariat, so 2 minutes before I started I went to the bathroom and took the opportunity to measure myFollowed, I told them to put an exercise while I ate some cookies.And at the end of class 350. I had a bad time ... Then I felt stupid because it would have been a good time to comment that I am diabetic, that they still do not know, but I did not.Forgive for the roll, but I needed to vent.

Well, let's see if the sun rises again on all sides and for everyone.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/05/2010 10:32 a.m.

Anda Lola, are you teacher !!?What a guay.I would have liked ... everything will walk someday.You will tell us how the second phase ...
Velia, study to update me a little, cost accounting, financial analysis tools, SAP ... I start to work in May again and you have to try to do it well as things are ....
Well here it continues and keeps raining ... what heaviness.As Lola says, let's see if the sun comes out ...
Well, I'm going to have dinner ... I am trying the photo, but no idea ... let's see if my lord is coming and a cable is given that this computer science is very good ...

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/05/2010 3:39 p.m.

Yes, but I have a very little teacher, almost a year, I still get nervous when I get in front of the class, but I like it so I'm supporting scenic fear.If you like it, try it, it's never too late.
It is very good about updating and keeping the active brain studying, looks Velia that neurons work well ... hehe.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/05/2010 3:59 p.m.

Hi Lola, you are a teacher like my husband, that you are a high school or primary school?, By the way, I could find out that you have had an interview, I hope it has gone well ...
It is the first time I get in this thread, and my mother to read all the messages!: Shock:, it seems that there is a good roll around here, I hope that my intrusion does not bother you:-/

paula's profile photo
paula
03/05/2010 5:07 p.m.

Good night to everyone !!!
Well, Lola, is normal about scenic fear.I was already "teacher" and I spent it fatal at the beginning.I taught people who wanted to get the school graduate, but of course, everyone was bending me in college at the time ... I had a fatal.But then you are taking confidence in yourself .... I also imagine that it depends on the students' ages ... I do not imagine in front of a group of quinceañeros totally hormonated to the trancas ... how fear ... but ILike teaching.Someday ... someday.

Well, I can't upload the photo, I'm going to try an attached file, to see if it results.Kisses to all and tomorrow

Puff, I have tried and I get a photo inooro… Well, nothing, if anyone knows how to do it and can guide me:-/

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/05/2010 5:41 p.m.

Yes, Paula, the same thing happened to me never to read all the messages, but it gave me a very good vibes too.

Well, not to bore you with my life: I am a high school teacher, but the hormonated young people, as Sweety says, cause me a lot of stress, so I stayed alone with a group and work two days in an institute, the other days I work forThe afternoons with adult groups.

You are right Sweety over time, more confidence is taking but the beginnings are hard, very hard ... it's like diabetes.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/05/2010 6:11 p.m.

Hi guys...
Today I spend at this time, because I have to work :( ... I hope you are all resting and enjoying the weekend.
Sweety ... In this page you can hang photos, then it is copy the link and paste it here ... see if you get out and see your little one.
<!
By the way I see that you walk studying subjects that sound to me ... doing any course or reviewing notes?
Lola ... I always wanted to be a teacher, then I decided on business ... but my husband is a primary teacher.Surely you soon dominate the situation ... the other day of the downturn before class ... a mistake ...: o
Prado what has been said next week for coffee.
Alea, follow the improvement.
Velia and Marcita, how are those rains ... here only cold !!!!!:?:?
greetings !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/06/2010 5:06 a.m.

Good to everyone !!

In full weekend !!!Well, if the links are worth putting the Facebook, right?I'm going to try.I present my bug ... just turned 10 on Friday ... although the photos are when I was nine:

Thanks Anuski, to see if it works ... Regarding the studies, I took some books and put on ... so we are the same guild, right?I did business and English philology.(Already, I know it is a somewhat rare combination), now I am also doing remote tourism, but very slowly.Now I only have a subject ... French (which brings me down the street of bitterness) ...

And today enjoying the little one at home ... because it is a bad weather !!!Although this again with diarrhea and we threw more time in the changer than playing ... poor.This afternoon comes a friend ... So at least the thing will be more bearable.

He has already tired of the trona, so we go to the floor to play.Kisses to everyone !!!!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/06/2010 8:15 a.m.

How handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D: D and that your diarrhea bug be improved ..Jeje ....
A kiss

DiabetesForo
03/06/2010 9:56 a.m.

How handsome! He has a pixle face.Hopefully the diarrhea will happen soon.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/06/2010 10:14 a.m.

Thanks girls!If it's beautiful, yes (I'm going to say :))) Luckily he went out to the father: P

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/06/2010 11:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.