{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good.

Monumental Catarrazo and little desire of anything.

Tomorrow touches endo, so by law of Murphy Celia has been in 300 in 300. That if the catheter, that if I did not, the last one has been that it seemed that the bomb did not rewind well: Mrgreen: I don't know: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil: Evil:

Anyway, I will tell you.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/02/2010 11:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The rewind pump?Let's see if they give you a VHS and that's why I don't roll ... :))
The "Endo Syndrome" is something tremendous ...
You are on the right track, perspective and optimism ...

here raining and has returned the cold: shock:

DiabetesForo
03/02/2010 2:03 p.m.

Well, I've read the articles and have stayed ... more or less ... the same ... come on, that they will homogenize it at the "international" level ... right? ...

Alea, is not worth constipating now ... that spring comes right now ...: D and the endo, is what you have said exactly ... Murphy's happy law ... Let's see how such...

Does anyone feel like ironing a bit?I have to distribute

Kisses and mood, which tomorrow is already Wednesday !!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/02/2010 2:14 p.m.

Ironing, ironing, ironing ... it will be that no, it is what I carry, Amsorri.
And yes, books could be written about books, I say books, trilogies.It is something very similar to what happens to you when you prepare a very important exam, based on study, let's get as we have put on them we will always take them as an exam and ... never, but never of the hairs, we will be right in our forecast ... Joé, is that if it would not be hemo ... if the ownWord has it included: Hemo ==== & GT; & GT; & GT; & GT;SURPRISE!!(In Spanish it seems that no, but in Euskaldun it is written almost the same)

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/02/2010 2:50 p.m.

Juan Luis, I get the almost nailed hemoglobin dividing the average glucose by 2 (well, between 20).The average of the month is given by the glucometer.
(I'm here pirate Internet, because I am between two companies and they don't just put it ...: Mrgreen:

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/02/2010 5:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hehehe, I just looked at the glucometer and divide by two ... It will not be my case, because then my we would be between 5 and 6 ... well it is not bad to dream a little.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/02/2010 5:45 p.m.

Good morning routes,

How is the week?

Here by Gipuzkoa, I spend the cyclon over the weekend, a lot of strength but did not do so many damage to God, fallen trees, and some damaged roofs but we are going to how strong it came quite little damage caused.

Well, this month I have an analysis and the one that comes in and my we have very good, I don't think they are, but we are going that the last stage of my life I have focused on my thyoglobulin that is the one that has to be low after my operationThyroid, it is the tumor indicator, we are going to understand me if this thyoglobulin is short and remains below 0.5 means that I am clean of cancer, but if it goes up then that it has reappeared and in my case the possibilities of reappearingThey are very high in the 5 years after the extraction of the tumor like this I am always alert and with a little fear every time I go for results, but well that for the moment I will be positive that I am clean, for three months.

Alea, that you better in your cold ... a little kiss

You have a good day and enjoy the morning.

Greetings,

Cristina

DiabetesForo
03/03/2010 2:28 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
Sweety, congratulations !!!!Now as you say, to have a little patience ....: D ... The exams are in May, although there is still no date and I present myself to administrative assistant of the C.A.from Extremadura ... 8)
Owash, Vé, that Dana arrives in Valencia next Sunday, hahahaha ... and I say that the next one will return, that no longer knows ...
Alea, walk pochilla?, Is it that won hard we are having .... You will tell us that they tell you in Oviedo, but we go, with that descent of Hemo I suppose that everything will be to improve, right ???
Regina, is that Raquel has always been very stable, so it is all more predictable, that's why hemo with the glyco ... you better save on "surprises."
Kris, sometimes you have to prioritize, and during this time your priorities were others ... Now is the time to take the reins of diabetes again ... encouragement !!!
Prado, it is true that we continue to coincide: D: D ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/03/2010 3:54 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

hello good!!!
Velia yesterday we saw a program in the 1st of Extremadura, and we loved it ... my husband already said we will have to go ... We saw Cáceres, Trujillo, Hervás ... and the Monfragüe Natural Park ... Let's see when we can meet youland.
Steetty, let's see if the bomb comes soon, you are on the right track !!
I have ended up in April ... with analitic, to see what hemo comes out, the last one was 7.5 I think ... and I already put my endo a bad face .... What fear gives me...
Prado has not had coffee for a long time ...
I am already thinking about the festive of 19 ... that you want it to arrive, we are like a rural house ...
Greetings!!!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
03/03/2010 6:45 a.m.

Hello Toto the world!

Alea, specifically that the constipated has not worsened and stays in something soft.
Jo, wanting spring ... Anuski, how lucky!I also want rural house ...
Velia, rightly said about the final stretch ... much encouragement ... you'll see how for summer you are giving us envy !!

Lola, I had another formula for hemo, to see if I find it ... I always agree, but since my machine does not give me the daily mean, because it is a bit roll to be putting data on the computer.I will look for it ...

Well, I'm going to eat that in the end I get late ... Then I spend ... that I encourage when I come through the forum and I need it ... this is like a roller coaster ... yesterday, today, today and toSee how the week ends ... I grow the dwarves !!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/03/2010 8:22 a.m.

Kris, I hope you do well and soon pass this stage of your life.

Velia, is already in the final stretch, do not decay that you have nothing left to be an official.By the way, I continue since yesterday trying with the dual bowling, but it will be that I will leave it and consult it well with the endo and the dietitian that I have an appointment in March, is that they give me are given hypos and I have been all dayeating.

Sweety, if you find the formula Salamela, I will see if it works, I will check it with the April hemo, to see if it lowers it to less than 8.

Greetings to all.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/03/2010 10:14 a.m.

Good afternoon:

It seems that we all walk around with the analytics and the endorses :)) :)), it does not touch me until May 28 and without analytics so it will be a visit to "adjust" as it puts the card, that is, hem of little machineAnd for home ....: Mrgreen: yes, on Tuesday Eye:-/:-/

Alea tell us how the visit to endo, I suppose that very well because the hemo went down a lot .....

Anuski we drink that coffee whenever you want, a long time ago of the last coffee, so it is our turn ....: D
Kris is logical that this season you had other priorities, now little by little you take the reins of diabetes ...

I continue with the curre ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/03/2010 10:32 a.m.

Good, good ...

The phenomenal endo.He gave us the results of the analytics and, apart from the hemo, that we already knew it, the other parameters were all good.He congratulated Celia.So we have breathed a little.:)
He was a little amazed at the amount of glycemia that was made daily, between 7 and 10. I don't know why the endos think that with 3 or 4 it is enough.It may be very stable in older and very stable people, but in cases like Celia, or coña.Let's see if it stabilizes and we can lower them to 4 or 5 daily in the future.At the moment it will continue like this.

Now we have the analytics in June, September and November, and the next visit to the endo on November 30.To breathe a little.

My cold is still installed in my nose, head, ears and throat.Today they gave me sneeze batches when I was driving and was most unpleasant.Now I am in a little house, and all better.

Anuski, Extremadura usually passes who visits her for the first time.No one expected the beauty there is.Hum, I am already wanting to come back and I can't;) for now;)

Regina, are you still with problems with companies?Let's see if we talk.Do you come this weekend?I miss taking a sidrina :)

Kris, champion, you'll see how everything goes well and that analytical is clean.We will cross the fingers that are missing.: D

Hehehe, Owash, yes I remembered, and does more things that I don't tell you why if you don't never want to put it on :)) :)) :))

Sweety, iron ... What is that?:)

Does anyone know some Murasaki, Peace-Angel, from Mani, by Jose ...?

Well, health to those named and those not named.

DiabetesForo
03/03/2010 12:17 p.m.

Hello everyone!!
Uff !!!!How much you have written in a few days that I do not appear !!And what animadita is this route !!
I'm glad to see you here again, Juanlu, missed your sharp comments: d.
Owash, very good that hemo !!I am also afraid to think about the bomb, when I read that they talk about Bolus, Bolus Cuadrado, delay, I don't know what, and on top ... rebound!Joé !!!!, I hope that if Juan is ever put on, you are still here that I am going to need a "jart" !!:?
Velia, come, a little more and for her !!!Hey!Count with me in case Dana needs me, if you arrive by train to the center of Valencia and according to what time, you can find a Mascletá:-/.I don't care to pick it up and take it to the port, really !!, and if you arrive at the airport I also hope it.
Kris, of course now the most important thing is that index, and hopefully it is always very short.
Alea, good! Surely Celia, when he is congratulated by the endo, is safer and will continue to do it well.
A hug to everyone

DiabetesForo
03/03/2010 1:11 p.m.

Good evening everybody !!!

Well, I still have an iron for bored ... In case someone is encouraged !!

Lola, I have put the hemo in "Diabetes".I don't know if it is well understood, if you tell me and send you an example in Excel.

Brief and fleeting visit to give good night to the forum ... Toy Matá.

Kisses to everyone !!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/03/2010 5:04 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
I like how lively the route is: D
Anuski, as Alea says, Extremadura the great unknown, until recently there were those who thought we were the ass of the world, but no ... good time to come spring and autumn ... here you have us.
Alea, what a joy and what up for Celia, right?I guess it will be good for him to recognize the effort he is making .... I'm glad !!!!How is your constipao? ...
Sweety, how much plates!: Shock :: Shock:
Lola, yes, the endo or the educator with the values ​​in front can be better.
Mommy, thank you very much for the offer ... I will take it into account, now I send you a private.I suppose it will not be necessary, but you never know and it reassures me to have you there: Oops:, especially because the agency has not behaved very well with them, the ship has changed them, there were problems with the bus that will take them, andWe are a little uneasy, especially until they embark ... As I said, they have hired a bus that takes them directly to the port, so they will not have to walk with the luggage ... much more comfortable like that.And the same for the return ...
Well, and as the Patri would say, a kiss for those who have endo soon!;)

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/04/2010 3:54 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning,
I lose reading ... :))
Yes, Extremadura is wonderful, although as a friend of Galicia says, extreme in summer and hard in winter:-/, well, it is not so much.
Alea, I'm very happy, they have already told you everything, but I imagine that this is an injection of optimism for both ...
Mommy, how long without reading you, surely when Juan puts the bomb, dominates it in two times.
Sweety Do you want more iron?I have to review, if you stayed last night ..... :))
And it keeps raining, in the end we will get fins.
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
03/04/2010 4:34 a.m.

Good morning......

Well, I really want to know Extremadura, especially Cáceres: Oops :: Oops:, I owe a visit to Velia and Juan Luis for a few years: Oops :: Oops: ..... I hope to do it someday ...;) ..... not far away: D

Alea how is the Catarro?and the preparation of the Camino de Santiago ?????

Nacho I imagine that you are already recovered from pneumonia ..... Tell us how you are going ......

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
03/04/2010 4:45 a.m.

Good, good ... good ... good afternoon ... that they are almost two in the afternoon !!!
I don't mark, thank you very much, I don't want more iron until next week !!!What arm pain do I have ... could they already invent self -planning shirts or why does it not stake to wear wrinkled shirts and that's it ???:-/

Alea, how are you still that constipated?I hope you are better.

Well, I want to go to endo ... Let's see if they tell me something about the bomb ... but until Thursday ... nothing at all.(One week, it's just a week) Hemo I know that he will be around 8 again because I continue with the crazy nights.But he knows it, so I don't think he scolds me ... Anyway ...

Well, cichas and guys ... I'm going to study, although with the dream I have ... I don't know how it will be productive ... at night I come back

Kisses !!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/04/2010 8:02 a.m.

I iron ... it's not going.Tomorrow I have a job interview and I was watching some pants to see if they were not very wrinkled, because I do not feel like ironing anything at all.

Alea, you are right, these endos are believed that with 3 or 4 controls we are doing well, it will be in his theory book because in daily life it is another song.

By the way Velia, in the end I have chopped with the dual bolus and continued insisting, (following your wise advice), but I still have a lot to learn ...

Sweety, endures a week, that you are already on the right track ...

Greetings to all.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/04/2010 11:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.