{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Alea, I'm very happy for that glycosilada.And taking advantage of this good news I introduce myself through this thread (with your permission), I hope not to bother much.

Greetings

lola's profile photo
lola
02/26/2010 10:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No, no, that nobody comes here with a good vibes;) .... so welcome to the route hehehe ....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/26/2010 10:30 a.m.

7.4 of glycosilada and other perfect analytics .... which makes me happy, given my chorizo ​​preference: oops:
The day getting weight will be milk: shock:
But well, it's not bad at all.

Much messages the last days ... :?Uff I already speak like the officials;) There is already an open war with the issue of reactive strips, I am just preparing the arsenal, I have just a couple of things ... as always, they neglect a flank and there that I will go: Twisted:

Juanluis is my idol, behind Prado :)) which is No. 1

Some friend of mine dies of desire because firefighters rescued one day: Mrgreen:

Regina I like to get up early, I am unintected.

DiabetesForo
02/26/2010 3:49 p.m.

Well, that I have already returned.

You have to see what you have written in a short time :))

I have already taken Drake and I am waiting to see the "explosive cycle" that, that the same is left in Na.For now they have cut the accesses to the port, to the beach, to the park ...: Shock:

Health

DiabetesForo
02/27/2010 12:05 p.m.

Hello family,
I just spend a second to congratulate Celia and Alea (I already said you would take a pleasant surprise) Congratulations really, enjoy it!
I see that the Pachuchillos are recovering ...... Surely all the bugs that remain.
Here I have been hearing sirens sounds all night, to see how the battlefield appears tomorrow.What fear is this, although here we are already accustomed.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
02/27/2010 5:54 p.m.

Ah, it happened to me:
Thank you, Lola, but you don't bother at all.This thread belongs to everyone and you are welcome :)

Beky, I'm glad you will.I never go calmly with Celia, you know.

And here we also fly.The worst, a fire on the mountain.I see it from home.A pity.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/27/2010 6:10 p.m.

Well Owash, congratulations to you also for your glycosilada.Let's see if something is hit and I also under mine that I have at 8.2.

greetings

lola's profile photo
lola
02/28/2010 6:52 a.m.

Hello Hello ... Yes, it's me, the missing.I do not know if it is my reentré, it is that I am waiting for a news of Curro that makes it possible to get time to dedicate it to this from the forum, learn, ask, answer, and meet people.I will tell you….Anyway, Velia has me up to everything, and I know that everything is going great.By the way, congratulations on those great we have, I have drawn a 7 (hem in blood measured according to Japanese method, which according to the American 7.4….)

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
02/28/2010 7:29 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Home weekend, taking delay with the studies ... from next week I will have to go to the library because we have the carpenters and painters at home, and it will last a little ... On the other hand IIt will come well, I will have more efective concentration time and we are in the final stretch ...
Owash, keeping hemo ... They do it with the little machine or in blood? ... well, are you going to forgive me that insults you, although I already know that you are a old and very smart, but ... with sure bombthat would improve so much, some decimitas the hemo (although 7.4 is not bad, huh?) And a lot of the quality of life .... to see if we are encouraging ourselves ...: D ....
Lola, welcome to the thread.
Those of the north, how was the stormy weekend?Here on Saturday afternoon with important wind gusts, there were cuts of light, trees and fallen fences, but not the importance they announced, fortunately .... today dawned sunny, although drops of augena fall.
By the way, I announce the Valencians of the forum that Dana arrives on Sunday, who leaves cruise (my mother, to see if I set the time I am shit).
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/01/2010 3:44 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day ....:-/ Total home weekend, especially on Saturday, in the morning raining without stopping and in the afternoon with a wind that scared, what boredom ....... less bad than yesterdayHe already fixed a little ...

Jo Owash: Oops :: Oops :: Oops :: oops:, by God ...... Thank you, but I am not an example of anything .....: Mrgreen :.
Congratulations on those results ..... By the way I remembered you yesterday because I saw on TV.that you are already faults by Valencia:-/ .... often firecrackers .... uf ....: Mrgreen:

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
03/01/2010 3:48 a.m.

Shirt sleeve day ... Velia, is your daughter and the good weather: D ... 20th ideal time for beer and terracite ... pity that the faults spoil :)) ...
The city center was already collapsed at 1 ... And I work in the same center: shock:

The hem do it to the old: palometa, blood, tube, laboratory ... in that order: mrgreen:
The bomb ... Well, not for now ... I do not like a bomb, my liking non -invasive glucose meter: Mrgreen: ... I love you to expect many moons: shock: shock: shock:
Anyway, the bomb does not convince me, for now.
In addition, for now I have to find a while to lose weight ... Then we'll see: Oops:

Juanlu, do you retire?: D

And the Pachuchos?

DiabetesForo
03/01/2010 11:39 a.m.

Nastardes.
Owash, your endo speaking clear language for diabetic (and white) man.
What I understand is that the artificial pancreas is like a current but automatic bomb, that is, intelligence.And as that does not exist for now, because we use that "silly pancreas" and we show intelligence.
No, I can retire (I haven't reached 50 yet ... so until 67).But if it is possible that I change activity, I will tell you.I'm going to take a look at the rest of the forums, which I think there are many new people ...
Ah, I forgot, the hemo according to the Japanese or the Yankis is not a joke.Owash, you could tell us something about it.I understand that until now we used the Japanese and the yanki is beginning to normalize (which gives major numbers)

Juan Luis
03/01/2010 1:33 p.m.

In response to Juanluis's request, I upload a small "delicatessen" ... call me geek, but I like to collect these things:

DiabetesForo
03/01/2010 3:08 p.m.

Good night!!!
No, I know that to carry a bomb you have to be convinced, but from "the other part" I cannot stay still, I find it hard to understand the reluctance and I resist not insisting, of course, I do it from love and respect...
With respect to glycosilada ... mmmm, I have always had my doubts, I think that if the last month it has been good, the hemo will be better than if the last one has been bad and the other previous 2 best .... Sometimes the result has surprised me, both for good and for worse ... still another important factor is "glycemic stability", sometimes greater stability is detrimental to a better hem ..... in short, of mine ...
The little machine is because it gives higher values ​​at 0.4-0.5 than blood analysis ....
And now the Japanese and the American .... they do nothing but invent ...
Well, we are seeing a series ...
Kisses and good night for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/01/2010 5:07 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning,
Yesterday we had a day spleep and today again passed by water ... :(. On Sunday we went to see the swampy water and scares.
Kris How is the little one?Have you started the treatment already?
Prado, I hope that with new month you are more calm of work.
Lola, welcome to the forum, spends a woman, who is very liked here.
Owash, hopefully there would be more people like you in all associations, another rooster would sing to us, and the hemo, because it is not bad, man.
Beky, how are you going around?
Velia, mood woman, what can you for when the oppositions?I hope Dana enjoys your trip and time accompanies you.
Well, here little to tell, not well, recovered, although it continues with little ones and the glycemia are stabilized and my maid could already enter yesterday is their work and clean a part of mud.I continue with my ailments.
Good morning to all.

DiabetesForo
03/02/2010 4:12 a.m.

Nosdias.Owash, thanks for the paper, I can only say one thing, Joé!
This Monday we went for a walk when we met a acquaintance of Montse (my mother called him "Capazo") that as soon as he saw her approached and said: "Montse, that the other day I remembered you, who heard on the TV thatThere is already a cure for diabetes. "Well, I don't know what we are going on so much if we are all practically healing.

Juan Luis
03/02/2010 4:23 a.m.

The other one passed me an article that had cut off the newspaper about the success of an operation in a diabetic.The man gave it to me so illusion that it was sorry to tell him that it was nothing new and that it was not a priest, so I faked a little interest and surprise in the article.I will tell him at another time.

By the way, Velia, I hope you do well in the final stretch of the oppositions.As you control matter as well as diabetes, do not hesitate to come out in one of the top positions ... hehe.

greetings.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/02/2010 5:34 a.m.

Joo, now that it is my turn to do analysis ... to me the one who says that it gives it shorter ... :))
And speaking of we have, congratulations Alea and Owash ... I want that hem ...
Today good news !!!I'm on a pump list ... Plethoric toy ... but patience yet ... I don't know how much this can take.
Owash, I was just going to ask you the other day that how you did not wear a bomb ... but it gave me stick ... Anyway, I was surprised that you did not take it ... (I take for answers)
Velia, when is the exam?Surely you have said it here, but I have not given me time to finish the whole thread ... (I'm in it, little by little) and I don't enter ... waiting to finish ... but uff ... and as I haveSeen that Lola has also decided ... Well here I return again.By the way, Velia, I am with Lola, if the opponents are diabetes ... salts of the first.
Greetings to everyone, I'm going to take a while, then the little one has been made an earthquake and tonight it is time to iron.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/02/2010 8:32 a.m.

By the question before Juanluis has given me to review what I had about glycosylated hemoglobin and I have found another document, this is Spanish, Spanish: Mrgreen:

I upload it, because it is how they are working right now the laboratories that do the analysis and attach formulas to calculate the glycosilada ... Juanluis will understand that he is an engineer, because the psychologists throw more for the letters: P

Wing, so you don't get bored ...: Shock: I don't upload anything else ...

Dana is already gone?Today is cloud ...

Lola, the bombs do not just convince me for me, each one is a world ... Besides my endo would not let me put it if I don't lose weight (and does well).

DiabetesForo
03/02/2010 9:04 a.m.

Hello good.....

Jolin is quite complicated is this diabetes to add another complication with this hemo :)) :)) :)), that leave it as it is: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

Sweety Biennn .... We will cross your fingers so you can have the fast pump ...
I agree with Velia (as always: shock :) in terms of the bomb and I do not understand the reluctance, except for ignorance, which is not the case of Owash as it is obvious: D, but it is another option and as such very respectable.It is not the panacea, but it helps a lot in the quality of life and it is the treatment with which we can best imitate the healthy pancreas ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
03/02/2010 10:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.