{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Alea, congratulations: !::! ::!

I am in "Endocrine Operation": Mrgreen :, On Thursday I have a visit and until that day "not as anything" :)) ... Let's see if I lose a couple of kilos that justify me: Oops:

Welcome Oski and Sweeth to the Ruta de la Plata ... that I don't know if we don't deserve gold;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/23/2010 2:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations Alea and Celia¡, it was time to be calm, now to enjoy the note, hahahaha

Kisses: p

Nube's profile photo
Nube
02/23/2010 2:27 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Good morning, route !!!
Luckily the sun has come out because we were starting to put Mohíos ....: d.Angela already recovered, but today we have had a problem with the minilink that did not make us the climb of the night and has risen with 300: shock: .... I am waiting to call to see how it goes, is that any incident of theseWhen it is not under my supervision it is unvoyed ... Arggg ...
Owash, Juanlu also has tomorrow .... Buendo of this husband of mine is that he does not get fat, the Joío that you do not see is kept .... He has not smoked 2 months and has no anxiety, nor has he caught a gram ...
Alea, are you traveling?Joooo, how lucky !!!
I'm going to study, which this week has been not very fruitful, and that's fine ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/24/2010 3:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning,
Congratulations Alea, and of course Celia, after so much effort and dislikes, the reward is seen, I am very happy for both.
I see that the Pochitos are recovering, to see if it can be.Noe goes better, coughs little, eats better and spends the night better, which is already a lot.I also intoned, although I continue with stomach discomfort (they are also the nerves) and a little desire for everyone.
Owash and Juanlu, good luck tomorrow with the endos, surely everything good.
Anuski How about the little one?I hope you can rest better.
Thank you, girls, for the spirits, come from pearls in low times.
Velia, the 9 touches us, if we decided to stay to eat, I call you, to see if that pending coffee falls.
Well, I put the mess.Kisses and good day to all.

DiabetesForo
02/24/2010 4:44 a.m.

Good morning!!!

Congratulations on that hemo !!!!!!!!You have k being k, you don't believe it: D: D Celia sitting your head and the bomb is doing its job, I'm very happy.

I do not make myself well, I got up at 400, I have put the bolus and at the time and peak I was in 40 but of those 40 k you do not go back with anything and they leave you ko, between that and k I have the animals low pork every day I am every dayMore lost with these mornings k ended up in descent.Better times will come.

I'm still curing k if not .....

DiabetesForo
02/24/2010 5:03 a.m.

Good day.....
Uffff Taty does not surprise me that you are wrong, moving from 400 to 40 in such a short time is not for less, would the first measurement be bad ????Did you repeat the test in case?.... these ups and downs what evil ... recover soon ...
I see that the Pachuchos almost recovered, Nacho how are you going?

Here it is still gray, gray .... What a disgust of time ... Let's see if spring already comes to us and the sunny .....: Mrgreen:

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/24/2010 6:11 a.m.

Holass
I enter a momentin to link a digital encounter with Dr. JF Ampudia, endocrine of the hosp.Valencia Clinic.

Let's see if you guess what two questions mine has answered them: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
02/24/2010 7:18 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!
The tiredness, Marcita .... is a lot of cloth !!!But we must be encouraged that being loose encouragement we please do everything else .... Let's see if this time (the cafetillo, I say).
Taty often high and often downturn .... I also wonder if it would not be an erroneous measurement of 400 .... has it ever happened to you?You will have to review the basal ...
Prado How are you going?Already in the Ecuador of the week, this runs that you do not see.
Owash, at least that of the strips, it shows that it is yours, the other I do not know how it is not that of social networks? ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/24/2010 12:40 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone, congratulations on that hemo ........
I want to realA computer problem, the rest to the negligence ..... hehehehehehehehe
I am glad to be among you, I tell you that Mariano is currently 12 yearsPre-adolescence makes their glycemia sometimes a bit out of control ....jejejejejeje, the good thing is that he has never used diabetes as an excuse to disregard his tasks at school, not even in the worst moments of the sad start.
Greetings from the other side of the puddle.

DiabetesForo
02/24/2010 2:08 p.m.

Taty, I would tell you to do some control at night, so you see what value you go to bed or post of dinner, that of P.EJ 4 in the morning and when you get up, so you have more information to see what happens,and put remedy ... basal by sections or throughout the night.Well, it's what I would do ... if that is usual, if it has been a timely thing, simply expect it not to happen more times.
Marcita, we are already resting ... I hope you too and encourage.
Good luck with the Endosh and Juan Luis.
Well guys, tomorrow more.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/24/2010 3:50 p.m.

Owash, at least the strips show that it is yours, the other I do not know how it is not that of social networks? ....

The strips is evident :))

The one of social networks is not mine ...
I was going to ask where you buy the bowels: Mrgreen: (It is always going with a bow tie), but I have contained myself: oops:

DiabetesForo
02/24/2010 3:56 p.m.

Alea, congratulations on that Hemo, surely Celia goes up morals.

Those X files of up and down ...And at three in the morning I continue in 230, at eight o'clock when I woke up, I have only dropped to 140 .......... I hope that they are the last pneumonia, the influence of medicines, and the absenceexercise ....

I am better, and I hope that today they are discharged (or I will ask for it volunteer: d) and be able to return to normal life ....

Good morning.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/25/2010 3:30 a.m.

Good morning,

First of all, it congratulations to Alea and Celia for that hem so good and so deserved, congratulations girls for fighters ...

Taty those dowers are horrible, a beautiful little kiss: D

All the Pachuchos already see that they are improving, and I'm glad, anyway I encourage everyone that is Thursday and this week is practically finished ...

Well, I have the endocrine in April and my last hemo was not good and the alkaline batteries have not yet put them but I think the time is coming to start losing weight a bit and do diet, exercise and more extractic controls ...Because with everything that has happened to me these last two years say that I have given my diabetes some minivacations, we are not that it does not take care of me but before it was more extraive in everything ... and I have to return to the before I was goingvery good…

Well, nothing routes, on Monday I went with Alain to the digestive since vomiting since the poor thing was born as a tap, has reflux and again has sent us to take a new medication that is supposed to be curative but that it is already the second time we takeAnd I do not have done much so we will have to try luck again to see if it works and stop vomiting everything, to top it off I do not understand how such a medicine for children does not enter for social security, we are going without a recipe andThe box of 28 envelopes is € 62, at 6 months that we have to take it because 100,000 pts of the old ones, or that they were gold ... but come on what there is ... they have also sent him several tests and analytical to rule out food allergiesAnd lactose intolerance, since it does not take any milk because it always vomira ...

Well a kiss to all and I encourage that is Thursday….

See you tomorrow

DiabetesForo
02/25/2010 3:36 a.m.

Good morning,
Jolín, to say something, that the Guadiana and my maid and his co -workers have had to get the firefighter ... :( if it does not stop raining ...
Nacho, I'm glad of improvement, but cure well before asking for discharge, pneumonia is annoyed and I know what I tell you, I had a hospital admission.
Kris, I hope the medicine begins to take effect to Alain and deals with the sacrifice.I thought about food allergies was discarded ...
Prado, today I remembered you.Some friends have started (bad date) the Camino de Santiago by bike, you have to have value and a couple of them well placed.They say it is the only date they can.
Well, let's see if I get the mess.Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
02/25/2010 5:06 a.m.

Good morning!!

Marcita, K scare !!!But it has only been the scare, right ??The house and all good ???Mia Mother, K Agujone: ((Ufffffff.
Nacho, if you are not quite well, do not catch the discharge, your cure at all k then the scares come.And about the figures awaits K, the effect of all medications happens, it is probably that.
Joer, Kris, with medicine ..... Let's see if this time gives you a good result.Kisses for you and Alain.

Mine yesterday, if it was a 400 insurance.It already takes me a temportadita k when I wake up high (200-250) I can not correct until after arriving at Curro Pors, it gives me low.I usually do it is K I don't correct myself, when I get to the work I do a control and according to this I put the bolus or wait for breakfast.But yesterday I was a lot of cloth to leave without putting anything in me.Last night I tried to put on a square bolus for dinner already k I was in 70 and I got up in 170, so K has not been very bad.

Well, I leave you to do several things

DiabetesForo
02/25/2010 5:32 a.m.

Hello!I have been disconnected by problems with the Internet for a few days, and I have encountered a lot of news, some very good, such as Celia's hemo: D, congratulations, Alea!Now the results of all that effort of Celia are seen, and that will motivate her a lot to continue like this, I am very happy: d.
Oski, welcome to this forum, that we chat here a lot.Tell Selu to ever pass here.A hug,
Cris and Swety, my 6 -month -old nephew, have also diagnosed reflux (it must be fashionable, now, that diagnosis) and they are giving him some envelopes of ... I do not remember, but they have told them to be corrected with theTime, although they continue to review.I think that many children have always had and have been corrected alone .. Let's see if there is luck with Alain and time corrects it, Cris, he looks very chubby and very strong.
Nacho, takes care of that pneumonia, my daughter had a little one and took a long time to take off the cough.
Velia, I have also read Dana's notes, congratulations!Raquel is also going very well, in 4th already, and all approved so far .. The truth is that, although he studies a lot, he is doing the race at full speed .. if it seems that it was yesterday when he started.
Owash, let's see if they give you the square near home and you like work.The truth is that being an official in these times is an impressive tranquility.I do not complain anything about work, although the early morning kill me, but next year I will enter the night, which was what I was looking forward to.I will have to prepare a new subject, but I will not have to get up early: D: D, I can't believe it: D

Well, a hug to all and to recover from that virus, by the way that Raquel spent this Christmas and I had to call the Emergency doctor to put an injection of Primpere, because the vomiting were continuous.

Until another day :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/25/2010 6:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning route !!!
Owash, how was the endo?
Kris, to see if this second chance serves to send ...
Taty, go with the high-backs!The truth is that they must leave the body made a shame .... Let's see if you adjust the night and get up more or less well get establishing.
Marcita, go scare !!!
Regina, Jolín with Raquel, what a joy that remains so studious ... You are in a PLIS are licensed, Jaajja .... I have several friends working in the night, yesterday we talk about it at dinner, and as they say they are doing very muchIn addition, they have combined the trbajos with the husband when the children have been small and small joy not to have to depend on anyone ... luck.
Yesterday full and long, tomorrow of doctors and paperwork and academy afternoon, not a break ...Eyes in 3 months ... that is, proof surpassed .... Ale to continue applying.
Angela in Russian mountain ... the meter is crazy and the meter has us crazy ....: Shock:, what hips that turns 18: d.
For the rest, today I start studying if I can focus at all, that time urges me.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/26/2010 3:38 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good Friday,
Although we continue rainy and threatened with this water, by God, that you want Julioooooooooooooo to arrive!
Velia, I'm glad that Juan Luis's revision was well, expected.
Owash And you?
Okay, noee better, almost at all, adjusting basal (this is a non -stop), especially at night.This afternoon meets the friends of the school, to see how the "ojimeter" is given today.
Well, I leave you, I have a lot of mess.Kisses and good Friday to all.

DiabetesForo
02/26/2010 4:13 a.m.

Good days to all,

Joooo, what scares the overflow and rescue of firefighters, right ???That it stays in fright only that the south is already receiving its own, hopefully it will already love this temporal and let you breathe down there are already your past this year, eh ???

Alain's reflux, is due to its prematurity, as it was born with only 28 weeks, had all its very immature organs and of course the formation of them have not been carried out as if I had been inside my tripita until the end, but let's now vomit less when eating more solid, but as a child with the bibis it was a tap ... hopefully it will go over the years.

Well here for Gipuzkoa we expect an explosive ravings, for this weekend, which are winds of more 140 km/h and waves up to 10ms of bone height that this weekend in house and to rest, which this week Alain is being wearing forThe nights and I have dark circles that come to the ground, hehehe

Well I wish you to have a good weekend as far as possible as far as meteorologia refers ... greetings to everyone: D

DiabetesForo
02/26/2010 4:33 a.m.

Good day ..... and in addition, it is finally Friday and the sun has come out: D: D: D, we will have to take advantage because tomorrow the bad weather returns AggGGGGGGGGG ........

Owash, Juan Luis, how's the visit to endo ????? .... I imagine that very well or so I hope ...;) ... ...

I continue with mess, but ending week and month so I wait for next week to go quieter .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/26/2010 5:30 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.