{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!!

Well, by Aki the virus continues to give cane, for now it is only Alex and since this week he has no school because there is not too much problem.The worst we carry in K does not kite soft diet, kiere eating what we all eat, I am making both the diet for k see k the brother eats the same and we eat at another time, but of course Guille is fine and it is a lotEating, in addition, the Saturday we lead them to cut their hair and for K the chub(There was food at the grandparents' house and it seems lies to have 3 children, they planted tomatoes seasoned by Ak Angelito, he really likes it: Twisted :: Twisted :: Twisted :) In Fins, to see if today it is better.I'm glad of the others you are much better (and it's a joy, read little so we keda little virus, :)))

Kris, let's see K today and I hope they don't have K operate Alain.Because of your lack of control, I don't get overwhelmed, I have already returned to lack of control :)) I have been in 300, I laugh at not crying.I just talked to a co -worker (it is diabetic and wears bomb too) and has had problems with the bomb, many work meals, the variant glycemia and the uncle has taken a 6 of hemo, so k to me they still hope yet:)

Well, I will keep currando k is not the oven for buns in the company: Twisted:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/22/2010 5:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Taty Well, what joy they want to eat, even if it is something different from the soft diet ..... Of course it must be a different virus, because neither Angela who eats like a lime, was able to take food ....
I enter because I remembered Nacho .... If you connect somewhat something about how you are, if you sent the fever and gave you the results of the analyzes.

I will prepare to eat.Today, the morning has struck me ... and this afternoon school meeting at 4pm.What a job!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/22/2010 7:31 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I have fought from the stomach virus, I hope that those affected are improving.

My bad flu ... ended in pneumonia.So of bed rest, horse antibiotic .... who made me allergic reaction .... so the weekend of doctor in doctor ... now it seems that the thing is better.The fever goes down, I find myself stronger, and the glycemia are stabilized, although they continue to do a little what they want.

The rest of the week, I will have a time working from home, to finish recovering, so I hope to be a little more.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/22/2010 7:57 a.m.

Hello everyone and thanks!
And to all the mality I hope you recover soon, my little one is with diarrhea, but he has not given fever or anything, hopefully it is not the virus that, because it is the only thing that I need at home.
By the way, Kris, he also has reflux since he was born.It is in treatment with ranitidine and motilium, but it is not doing much effect.It has been a month and a half with it.How old is your little one?I hope intervention is not necessary.
I am going to look for him to see if I see him and I encourage, that I am discouraged.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/22/2010 10:26 a.m.

Uffffff ..., finally, I have arrived here following the link provided by my friend Selu, I have emigrated from another forum in which I cannot even write, after 4 years of sharing experiences with several friends.
I recognize some niks and I'm glad to find Alea, Taty and some more names that I think I have seen before.
For those who do not remind me or do not know me, I live in Argentina in the city of Buenos Aires, I am Dad of Mariano, who has for 5 years a sweet and undesirable companion that occurs to me is the common factor of those who are here.
I send a big hug to all from the other side of the puddle.

DiabetesForo
02/22/2010 12:48 p.m.

Hi Oski:
welcome!!!!!I do remember you from the other forum:-/ ....
Tell Selu to go through here from time to time hehe ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/22/2010 12:54 p.m.

Oski, is always a joy to reunite old friends.

Of course we remind you, you and Mariano.

Be welcome home.

DiabetesForo
02/22/2010 1:18 p.m.

I forgot, today we were in Oviedo, for analytics.
The results will give us on day 3, which we have to end.
Teté threw a quick look at the control outlet and said it seemed that the thing was better: shock:

Now to cross fingers and see if the hemo goes down.

Kris, your little one is a fighter and will be airy of whatever.To these types of children, the setbacks make them stronger.A very big kiss for Alain.

Nacho, I'm glad you're better.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/22/2010 1:23 p.m.

Very good,
Welcome Sweety and Osky.
Nacho, Velia, I'm glad that the evils are improving, little by little.
Kris, I hope that Alain has another solution other than the operation.
Alea, we will cross the fingers, but surely he has lowered the hemo, how about Celia?
Here we are more or less, no better of bronchitis, but Saturday's fever was otitis, so now with antiviotics, but it is already better, so tomorrow I take her to school, who already wants.And I also walk with a good cold and to top it off, from last night with diarrhea and gut pain, to see if the thing stays there, and that is already for the drag, physically and encouragement, that I have been a season that the spiritsThey have abandoned me.
Well, you have a good night and kisses to present and absent, to those named and to those who have forgotten ...

DiabetesForo
02/22/2010 3:48 p.m.

Welcome Oski !!!I do remember you ..... How is Mariano ???Tell us a little as everything is doing.I am Nayah's mother, I think Mariano was of the same age or a major pelin.Now I have come to mind too that it would have been from Harpo?, Is nothing known about them.
It seems that you are all improving little by little, that is fine, I encourage the spring to this close, it is in the only thing I think, in Caloooooooooor: D
Kris, I hope the operation is the last option.
Marcita, how are you too?take care of yourself.Noe, well at all already?
Velia, how are Angela?It's okay?And you?What winter we all carry ......
Alea, I have the feeling that in this hemo you have a pleasant surprise, you will see it.
Anuski, how is the little one?Is it good?
Sweety, welcome, this is a small family, you will be at home shortly.
Nacho, go slaughter, in the end a pneumonia ...... take care.
Taty, re -re -good, how is your little one?
Here tranquility, and the truth is that it is appreciated but it is afraid to get used to it :) we are trying to do "bikini operation", but you already know that these things are always good intentions but in the end ... well, I will be positive thatI am quite aware.
I am going to the piltra that today touches Diana, UF.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
02/22/2010 6:41 p.m.

Good morning.....

Nacho How are you going ????Take care that pneumonia is a serious thing, take the opportunity to enjoy your girl I imagine will be beautiful :)

Marcita, what is that the encouragement are abandoning you ?????It cannot be :( ... although with so much stress does not surprise me, you need a good rest and that the viruses leave definitely .... come care .....
Sweety do not discourage you and talk to the endo and tell him again that you want the bomb and without fear, that you are not asking for a luxury article, surely he has sent you to the course to put it ...

Kris what the doctor told you yesterday ????The other pochitos how are you ????? ...

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/23/2010 3:30 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Angela better, although she hasn't gone to school because she didn't want to have breakfast.The gut hurts ... has already taken something and if the blood glucose accompanies her at the time of recreation (it is what the minilink has, that in these cases you do not see how you miss, the 1st day ofGastroenteritis caught us without him and he shames me to say the number of controls I did: Oops:
Sweety, nothing to discourage, you'll see how in the end you get it.
Alea, it is a good sign that Teté had that attitude ... ma glad.
Oski, welcome to the club ... I hope you are comfortable among us.
Marcita, I am not surprised daughter that you are lazy ... If this is built to the most paint ... I bought the tibetan berries of the Goji, hahahaha, my mother, to the day taking potingues, I say that something will do me...:-/.The important thing is that Noe is already coming out ... come, encourage.
Nacho, Jolín, in the end where the subject came out ... well, now with rest and antibiotic you will recover.
Becky, you look good ...

This is getting very big, a mother, what it takes to read the forum ... and the books here next door .... in short I put the mess.Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/23/2010 4:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!
Oski, welcome to this forum !!I remember you perfectly, to you and your child.I hope that not entering the other forum is due to computer problems and not for disagreement with a member.It is easier to solve the first problem than the second;).How is Mariano? It always seemed like a very happy kid.
Velia, I hope Angela is already well.
Kris, and your champion?
Nacho, how long you have been finding badly! Let's see if the bad streak ends.
Beky, how good bikini operation! Will it be to put it on a beach in Valencia?: D.
Alea, to see if on day 3 we have good news ...

DiabetesForo
02/23/2010 6:45 a.m.

Hello!!!!!!!

Ufffff, I have a lot of mess in the work (the boss has to be bored and she is dedicating us to get bassinally and get in bad milk: twisted: so I go quickly k if the bull does not catch me.

Alex is something better but is still determined to skip the diet, yesterday they were fights and cries for k keria were chocolate cookies or biscuSoft diet makes less times visit the bathroom and as the uncle is intelligent (Aunk sometimes doubts it) has decided to diet:-/ :))
Nacho, Velia, to see if you also finish healing (well, Angela in your case Velia) and the evils are already once and for all.
Marisa, sure K low, k Celia is already leaving the bad age and sitting head?Sure!!!

I leave you in the end I looked out and my time flew, to see if I can enter from home

DiabetesForo
02/23/2010 7:29 a.m.

Biennnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not I believe it.He called me Teté so that I did not have to wait for day 3 to know the hemo: 7.4
Surely for many it is a regular hemo and not to throw rockets, but after so much time without going down from 8 and peak, I am more than happy.: D: D: D: D: D
I hope this encourages Celia to continue putting the batteries and lowering the figures.

I just wanted to share it with you, since you are always bad, because I know you will be happy;)

Health

DiabetesForo
02/23/2010 7:33 a.m.

Congratulations alea !!!!Surely Celia gives the news alert ... and that it is encouraged much more.Good, with what it has cost to lower it ... how hard this "work" is ... but if you see results it encourages a lot.
That you improve the malities.
Beky, that tranquility lasts ... and that you do good about the bikini ... I should also have 4 kilos of more and how they are noticed, it is what has to be low: oops:
Well shortly to Casita, you just finished the day.
Kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/23/2010 7:51 a.m.

Bieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen for that hemo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D: D: D: D: D What a great news, congratulations to Celia and her daddy that you deserve it ..... :) :) :) :) A kiss.

DiabetesForo
02/23/2010 10:08 a.m.

Guajuuuuuuu !!!!How good, Alea !!!!!Well, pussy, good. !!! .. Congratulations to 2 (well, for the soverery too) by Juanlu and mine ... now to refine, see if it is possible that the peaks be eliminated ...I imagine that it is a positive energy injection for Celia, to continue taking care and fighting because the pump and its accessories do not give too many dislikes;) ... ...
I'm going to the academy, let's see if I can call you.Kisses
Thank you all for your interest ... Angela is much better, but it is still inappropriate .... eat little, at least eat something, and it is lazy, but I suppose that in a couple of days it will be new ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/23/2010 10:33 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Alea !!!What bigger joy !!!!
I understand that you feel happy.When something costs a lot, approaching the intended goal is wonderful.
I have been watching Celia for so long, they were resisted, that being in that figure is a sign that they are on the right track, Celia and her diabetes: d.
In the bad times I sent you a hug, now ... another stronger !!

DiabetesForo
02/23/2010 11:43 a.m.

Thank you all.I know you are glad, and that makes this forum so special.

We will try to improve.

For a day or two I will not enter, because I have a trip, but I return quickly.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/23/2010 12:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.