{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good days !!!!
Vomitone, diarrhea, and tooooo fever The holy day ... tonight I slept something better and today I am much better of the stomach but made foxes, especially with laziness.
I would like to have that trust, Owash ....
Nacho, Coming you?Have you improved?
I still think of peace, if you read us something.
Taty, tries to dine the same type of HC, s for a few days, to see if you are caught the appropriate basal.
Anuski, I'm glad Iciar is recovered.
Poor Noe ... Let's see if you improve and see if it doesn't touch you.
Kisses for all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/18/2010 6:02 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!!!!

How are the Pachuchos ???Joer, with the Velia virus, has caught you well.

Today I got up in 90 and before breakfast (10.00) I was in 103, I don't believe it: Mrgreen: I will have found the basal ?????:-/ Hopefully!!

Owash, now I will see k you have put;)

Ta later !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/18/2010 6:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good!!
Velia, the virus has caught you strong ... I'm glad you find yourself better ... Let's see if you recover your forces right away.
Iciar still is Pachucha, in addition today some huge ranches have come out in the culete ... and the pediatrician has said that it is a mild allergic reaction, they have gone soon, but they chopped him :( ... and that if they come back antiestáminico... Although we do not know that the allergy produces, I suppose that if it still happens they will do allergy tests ... Aysss :?
I continue with my throat like this, to see if my defenses protect me ... and today I have to come to a meeting ... at 7:00 p.m., what a little desire ...
Taty, very well the gluces that last you time, I've been at 2 days Altilla, I guess it's on my throat ...
Marcita, poor Noe, to see if it improves, and can go to school ... the glycemia we already know, that anything helps them to get rid of ... what anger !!!
Chao !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/18/2010 7:11 a.m.

Jopé with the virus in Cáceres.
My eldest son was bad a few days ago.The next day, my nephew, and the day before yesterday and yesterday, my son Fernando, who has not been able to return to Ceuta until today, all with the damn vomiting virus and diarrhea :?

Hopefully it will not come here.

Celia is with the "Russian mountain" syndrome.He is having amazing, thirty -tantos, and even had a.The most curious thing is not noticed.We are playing basal, but it is complicated.Until 4 in the morning he has less than half of basal than from 4 onwards, and still has dances at dawn.Why the hell when everything goes well suddenly, like a castle of cards?You are placing the letters one by one and, when it seems that everything is already in its place, zas, ventolera and to the whole castle: x
And the worst thing is that you get to consult and treat you as if we were the ones that blow to the cards: Twisted:

Anyway, patience.

That you improve all the pochos and a special kiss to Dana.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/18/2010 9:34 a.m.

Hello good.....
Jolin as the revolutionary viruses are: shock:, here there was also an intestinal virus, it was hovering, my boy and his whole family were fatal but in the end I resisted ...:-/
Alea don't get bored ehhh ..... I guess hormones are doing their own, so patience and a lot of control ...

Come to take care, especially those pachuchos that arrives the weekend ....: D and the missing to see if they appear and tell something ....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/18/2010 12:18 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
Here we walk.No fever, or vomiting, the triple a little rare and above all a headache that has me Baldá (I think it is the absence of coffee:-/), come on, in fact I have taken one for breakfast, that I encourage mea bit...
Dana also an answer, much better than me, the joía, what is youth ....: D
Prado, then the diabetics must be half immunized, because Juanlu has been scrambled and with a few tenths one day, but he had no vomiting, and Angela (I cross the fingers is fine, if in your environment you have fought, then look, it will be that you will haveThe activated defense .. :))
Alea, also yours?poor, at least they have already passed it.
Taty, encouragement, to see if the glycems return to their channel.
Go anuski, I hope you don't go to the ranches anymore ... and to improve your throat too.
How about your phone session, Owash?

Well, I'm going to see if I get to the mess, I'm very little desire ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/19/2010 4:33 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!
I have been linked tin, but now that I read you, I hope the virus streak has passed and you will improve.
Alea, often climbs and low! As Prado says they will be hormones;In that, the boys have more luck, they do not have that hormonal disruption every month.
Juan's hemo has worsened, it has been 6.9.I know that he is not bad at all but it is the highest he has had since he debuted and disappointed.Anyway in the visit with the endo, he was telling him all the time that he has been very well, in a very natural and "with joy."Well ... hope it's not going up ...
Beky, I saw the page of the rural house, how cool! Your friend has gotten into a beautiful project, let's see if it goes well!
Taty, those glycemia well controlled!
Velia, to see if you recover at all and you can study.Coffee! ... I do not take the morning I have an unbearable headache.
Owash, now I will read the Hilode the associations, to see what you are in now;).
And Paz, I also miss her, Angel and Juan are almost twin: D and I like to know how it is.

DiabetesForo
02/19/2010 5:58 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
In the end Angela fell ... Last night it started with vomiting+ diarrhea+ fever, at 9 at night .... today is made foxes, the glycemia fell steep and with a lot of acetone in blood ... I only had 2 strips of the optium, AGGGGG ..., so they had to conduct them, this morning I was only 0.3, less badly ... now the serum is taking, although it continues with diarrhea, and the glycemia do not fall from 180, I have already had to put it smallBolus at night and increasing the basal ... Let's see how we are happening.
Mami, congratulations, really .... A 6.9 hemo is a magnificent hemo, and more in a teenager who begins to be more independent .... I would sign, come on, fixed .... Give the congratulations to Juan also to Juan...
And yes, since I resumed "Coffee" to be headaches ... Lord, what things !!
For the rest, I had not finished recovering, I had night in candle, imagine how I'm going ... how do not catch what comes.
Well, kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/20/2010 6:03 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I got rid of the phones but he "ate" my partner :?
What is caraduras in politics ... You don't have enough imagination to understand it, it's impossible.

Anyway, yesterday I travel through the Alicante lands with very nice people and committed by theirs ... I recovered, in part, faith in people.

Coffee for headache?decaffeinated?

You have to see what epidemic: shock: ... Not even the flu A: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
02/20/2010 6:51 a.m.

Hello!!!!!

Aki arrived the virus too, Alex started with fever, vomit and diarrhea has left it for this morning :( for a weekend k has been good for a long time and we are locked up at home, joooo. We hope what others will not end withThe virus too:-/

Well, I'm going to see K claim the nanos, AGGGG

DiabetesForo
02/20/2010 11:14 a.m.

Very good,
Well, we are managed with viruses ...: Evil:
What a Velia fabric, Angela fell in the end, if when a bug enters home ...
Today we have returned to emergency with Noe, the thing is not going to better and this morning again with a fever, so they have made an RX to rule out pneumonia, and it is ruled out, so we continue with Ventolin, Junifen and a lot of patience ...
Well, you will improve, well, that we improve it. Pochitos.Kisses and good weekend.

DiabetesForo
02/20/2010 1:06 p.m.

Jolin, not having time to read the route ..... if you are almost all bad!Well, to get good soon, huh?You will see inside nothing comes the sun and we spend all the evils, which is what we need.
Kisses for everyone that I am going to the piltra, today my guard is over, kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
02/20/2010 8:46 p.m.

Hello everyone,
I have tried to read this thread from the beginning ... but I've been and Ufff, it's great ... but they are very sight.In the end, after thinking about it, I have decided to write ... So ... here I am.I think, if you don't care, so I can get to know you a little better.I love the forum and encourage me to read the day -to -day life with lídias similar to mine.
But if you care that you tell me and there is no problem.I really don't offend myself or anything.
Now I am going to wake up the bug, that this pachuchillo and looks like a marmotilla.But he has to snack something he has hardly eaten.
All the best

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/21/2010 10:31 a.m.

Import ourselves?

Sweety, the route is open to everyone who wants to participate.The only condition is the good roll (and if there is a bad day, nothing happens either.
You are welcome on the route, as in the rest of the forum.

How are several nurses?I see that in the end Angela fell.No, if when the thing comes crooked ... less bad than lasts little.mine are already recovered (those of Cáceres, which has not come here, at the moment: shock :)
Taty, I hope you have finished at home.

Owash, more weird things have been seen.I once healed the diarrhea with macaroni and pork chops.I ate them hidden, of course, and saint's hand :)) :)) :))

Beky, find a ratillo and tell us.

Tomorrow we go to Oviedo to do the analytics, and on day 3 we have the consultation.I will tell you: ?:

Health

DiabetesForo
02/21/2010 1:54 p.m.

Hello good!!!
How about the weekend?
Here with cold and snow nearby, we have not been almost on the street, on Friday I went to a birthday with Iciar, the Saturday to the house of my grandparents and today to my in -laws, and I got into home :?.
Iciar still has many snacks and coughs, and I also a little cattle, I hope that diarrhea and vomiting viruses do not visit us, because we have not yet left one:-/ ... as to get into another.
Taty, how has Alex the weekend passed?I hope you have cut it soon, and do not stick it to any.
I have slept from the pull, I wore a lot without knowing what it was to sleep all night.
Beky, I hope you're fine ... Tell us !!!!
And man ??And Paz ... go to see each other, we miss you.
Sweety ... delighted you are among us, stop whenever you want.
Well tomorrow another week and ends February ... that Cortito is done this month.
Kisses!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/21/2010 5:03 p.m.

Good night routes !!!!
Angela better, she has been able to take some soup, because she had worried her inappropriate (and that I have passed it), but of course, the damn diabetes is another story, yesterday she spent many hours without hydrates, I had to deceive her at dawnputting a few yogourt with sugar, because I was very uneasy .... in short, it seems that we are also coming out of the mess.
Taty, how about you? If the virus is the same as we have here, prepare, here are whole families that pass it ....
Alea, you are already telling us.I'm glad yours already recovered.
Sweety, welcome to the thread ... As you have already told you the route is open to good people and good roll ...
Owash, you look more lively than last week ...
Anuski, how well I feel sleeping, I have a delay ... come on, I always go late, but when there is an "extra" is that I am for the crawl .... Let's see if Iciar just recovered and you return to thenormal...
Becky, what face do you sell you a woman, to see if you appear more often.
It's true, Mani, who has not tell us anything ... how are the kids?And you?Do you continue with the minilink?
Well, let's see some TV ...
Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/21/2010 5:31 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia I'm glad that Angela goes better ... is that diabetes and that virus, fear, I fear them ... It has never happened to me (I say it very short ehhh), to see if you spend it better tonight, andYou also just recover the girl and you.
The dream, I also have a lot to recover ... I better not think about it.
I already spend the TV today ... I have been putting up to day in the forum.
See you tomorrow!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/21/2010 5:38 p.m.

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all much better, because days ago I did not enter the forum and I enter and see that you are all smelled, to recover everyone.

Taty, how well your glycemia ... I carry a bad streak lately and it's my turn to take the bull by the horns ...

Anuski, I hope you are better and the catarritus has been removed and the ranches ... a little kiss for both of them.

Today I go to the digestive with Alain, he has reflux since I was born and vomits a lot, they gave him a pioneering treatment to cure him but I think he has not worked for him because he continues to vomit less times but continues with the vomites, and he does not drink any liquid,Neither water, neither milk, nor juices, only eat yogurts as a source of calcium, and it is very much about ... well I will tell you what they tell you, it gives me a penita, in the end they will surely have to operate, but we are going that our hope wasThat when he started eating solids he was happening but nothing at all, the vomit the same, something less but continues in his line ...

Well to take care of everyone ... of viruses ...

Until tomorrow: d

Cristina

DiabetesForo
02/22/2010 2:29 a.m.

Good morning ....... How do those viruses follow ?????From what I see improving little by little, it is often a long time that we are having, as soon as temperatures rise a lot, it rains, snow ... In short .... that is being done laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargo this blissful winter.....:-/

Great Mommy Hemo, don't think about complaining ehhhhhhhhhhhh ...
Sweety, woman does not need to ask permission hehehe, as they told you here writes who wants and only wants and having a good vibes ....

Kris you will tell us how in the doctor, hopefully you don't have to operate ....

What a little desire to curra, but I have no choice but to put on the task ..... end of the month .... in short ....: Shock:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/22/2010 3:36 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Here we walk, improving ... Angela is already taking things, and better signal that there is none ...
Owash, I forgot, coffeeing coffee ... yes ... I suppose it will be common for those who are accustomed to taking it daily and for the reason we do not do it ....:-/
Ufff ,: Shock: Alea, I have a friend who cuts them with beer mixed with gin: shock: ... PUAGGGGGGGGG
Anuski, to see if you are recovering sleep ... every time a little more, as Iciar becomes older.
Prado, end of the month, again ... hey, and that is what you don't see.
Kris, to see if it is possible that they do not have to operate the little one .... you will tell us what they tell you
I will see if I can finally touch a book, although damn the desire I have to study.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/22/2010 5:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.