{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

latessssss,

Anuski, remember to give memories to Kris, when you talk to her, what panorama xD!

Well I continue with mine

Greetings !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 11:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

... Anuski If I got the letter of the association yesterday, to see if the thing is encouraged and something is done that is worth it, we stay whenever you want and of the changes in my ambulatory I will tell you but I fear that for the worse, the first thing is that I necessarily have to go for the strips ...... and ask my nurse ..... in short .... I do not want to get fuck up early ... we will see what happens.

By the way I have been with the new insulin, Apidra, and for the moment very well, I have noticed certain changes, for the moment I will wait but if confirmed I will have to lower the basal: D .......

kisses

DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 11:21 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
The first to manifest my joy for the evolution of the little one ... I imagine his tiredness, but when there is good news everything gets better.A kiss from Cáceres for 2.
Angela a 140 breakfast post and has arrived with 240 and the cable full of damn microbujas .... I will enter the D. Juvenile forum that last year opened a thread about this and I will see the date, toSee if it coincides, because it gives me that the temperature influences a lot .... I am AGGGGGGGG ... now after the 108 snack, it has cried, the insulin has been put on and I have reviewed the cable and again thousands of thousands ofBubbles .... And there are 3 reservoirs that I have done today, it seems that it has been quite clean.
Prado, you will already tell us about the hospital, I have called and they have told me that the Apidra is not tested in children, that they did not want to change to the humalog (because it seems with the vials it is more difficult for the happy bubbles to appear) withoutConsult with Dr. Arroyo, who was out this week .... Anyway, we stayed as we are.That the 22 I have endo (I climb the walls, what Hemo Diosssss), and that they are still pending of the continuous meter sensors for the Angela bomb.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/29/2008 1:29 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Ali, how about the bomb?Stop and tell us how you are doing.
Kisses to all and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/29/2008 1:30 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone I see how the thing is going, I send a kiss and a hug to Kris and his baby because I have a niece that weight 900 sgrade and there is this as nothing is 20 years old and it was to be Mama asique Kris I encourage that everythingYou will go well, you are tranquility you are worth it, it will be that you are taking the coffee that you are not here, Juanluis already has a little thing for the bridge and atodos that they trave, well that a kiss and a hug

DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 2:05 p.m.

This afternoon I am that Ardo, with noe and its constipation, the aunt does not make poop because he does not want to resist when he wants, I do not know what I am going to do with her, it surpasses me.
Velia, how complicated about the bomb, right? I don't know much about her, I've just gone to a couple of talks about them, but it looks like a mess.
I thought that the Apidra was for children, because I know a girl with a 5 -year -old girl with a recent debut to use her, of course Lantus is not recommended in children and also used, each one tells one thing.
Anyway, I go to the shower to see if I relax a little.Kisses and until tomorrow, let's rest.

DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 3:44 p.m.

Nosdias, the first thing a congratulations !!!Huge to Kris and his.
And the second, huh, that I am already half a bridge all week.
Let's see if I get a time pcoo this morning and I write things, that I am very vague.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/30/2008 3:27 a.m.

Good morning ....... how are you?...
You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 4:31 a.m.

I wish you all that you have a good day .... I go to the street to continue fighting with life, the social assistant ... in short, to fight, as usual ... my glycemia,I don't even tell you yesterday ..... 2 juices hypo ... a third one at the time ....? ¿? ¿? ¿? ¿? ¿?totally dejected .... my friend had to come because I was giving me the tabardillo of my life .... one of those days that I would love to erase from my calendar ......

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
04/30/2008 5:05 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Anika, how good to read you ... Let's see if there is luck with the social assistant ... take care of yourself.
Here we continue.Angela in the bed that hurts her chest, at 2 I have a doctor, and low glycemia ... after 76 breakfast ... otherwise good day by Cáceres, sunny but without cold or heat ... tonight we leaveTo dinner with my brothers -in -law that come from Cadiz and go to see us ...There we like to celebrate things and we have reserved for tonight ... Mu beautiful.
Marcita, go with constipation.Fortunately we do not have that problem, but the son of a friend who is DB.He has it chronic too ... once he was at home, what happened that creature was horrible, with enemas and everything ... poor ... I will ask if he knows something different from what you use.
Maria, a pretty besino.
To everyone you have good day.Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/30/2008 5:28 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Equal, good day to everyone.I hope today we only have good things to tell.I am Plof today!They have woken me up with bad news, I tell you, a pregnant friend has given light at dawn in bad conditions and her little with brain paalisis, what a bad body!Anyway, what was said, good day.

DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 5:53 a.m.

Good day to everyone !!!
Prado, that well that things facilitate us so much ... because what I needed to have to go out of working at 12 to go for them, or have to ask for once ... I hope that in mine I do notdo and in yours they leave it as it was ... that there are no changes but to improve: x
I see that you do not make a bridge, but we are going to any place I make a visit or this afternoon or Friday, but I call you before.

Velia, to see Angela how in the doctor.

Marcita how bad body we keep news like that, I'm sorry.

Kalua, when I speak with Kris I don't forget.

If I have a bridge, so I still have a few days disconnected ... that you have a very good bridge or not;)

Pumba, Mani, Beky ... Kisses for you and your kids.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/30/2008 7:22 a.m.

Good morning.
Velia, I know the tower of Sande, but when it wasn't a restaurant.The site is beautiful, like the entire ancient part of Cáceres.
Enjoy it a lot.

And those kids who are wrong, that improve.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 7:32 a.m.

Nosdias, I have discovered that if I am connected to the work (via VPN) I can only write one post, then the others fail me ... Anyway.I'm going to keep reading ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/30/2008 7:58 a.m.

Good morning!!I go to greet and say goodbye ... I'm leaving bridge !!

I have not read much but the Kris thing is .... great !!

Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 9:03 a.m.

Ratessssssssss

..and goodbye :) ....., two seconds just to greet you and go again, see you on Friday that I do not do bridge ... ainssss !!

Ok, Anuski, a kiss to iciar

Ciaoooooooo !!

DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 10:02 a.m.

Anika, I hope you are better !!!!!

Well, I have put it in the thread of pregnancy, but if I do not put it here I revive !!!!!!!!!

I am pregnant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mari's profile photo
mari
04/30/2008 2:50 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Mari congratulations toTake care of yourself and let yourself be pampering.Kisses.:)): p: d

DiabetesForo
04/30/2008 3 p.m.

Mariiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!.What a joy, really, I'm glad so good news.You will be that you do not believe it.
Marcita, I feel a lot about your friend.I will never understand why these horrible things have to happen to children, how unfair life is sometimes.
Anuski, how about your witch?Enjoy the bridge very much even if you don't go out.I cannot complain that I have two days of truce with Noa, but Nyah knows how to compensate, more and more disobedient.If you talk to Kris, you know ...... And give thousands of kisses to that doll champion he has.
Kalua, Prado ....... But you never get rid?You do not work much that other countries will raise.
Anika, to see if everything is solved and grant you the TV, because the attendees are most of the time.Take care of yourself.
Velia, I hope it's nothing about Angela.
Alea, Maria, Mami, Pumba, Mani, Ali ..... I fixed someone forgot.Sile today I am counting, hehe.
Ah, Juanlu, Owash ..... Sorry guys.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/30/2008 8:12 p.m.

Ah, I had forgotten to tell you the anecdote of the day.
Today we had to take a taxi, we have left the doctor very late and Noa was already crying because Teta wanted.As we have been in the consultation, I have spent the time of control and I have noticed in the taxi.When I looked at her I was decayed and I have given her a cookie without thinking twice before doing it control (76) and then I have realized the account and I have apologized for eating in the car explaining that it was diabetic ....... Well you know what the taxi driver answered ?????
That for what was going to take home, nothing was going to happen because the cookie has not given her.On top of that I have been more educated than him and I have asked him that if he was diabetic or knew someone and answered me that, to which I have replied that it was better informed.I had to have gotten out of the taxi, he shook .....

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/30/2008 8:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.