{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Velia, how good about Dana !!, how proud you must feel knowing that your daughter is so responsible and so intelligent.I'm very happy to hear it!!!.
Taty, yes, 16 years now !! Time passes ... Do you want the truki for good blood glucose? Well, I would say it is sport: D, but I can't prove it.That's why I fear the moment when Juan stops doing sports because studies require more time :?.
Marcita don't leave cameras in school? What anger! With that of memories that can be kept from good times with their colleagues of school, which are unrepeatable!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/12/2010 6:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today back to work .......... Although I continue with a fever.I do not go down and shot me, I have not dropped from 37th for ten days, and with many times from 38º up ...

But the work accumulated, and I had to come, then I will go to the doctor again, to see what he tells me.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/15/2010 3:34 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Rain and very cold in Cáceres .... and a little weakens that we are.Juan Luis walked yesterday with some fever, at least now does not seem to have ...
Thanks mommy ... yes, I also believe that the sport has a lot to do .... Angela when it is active needs much less insulin ... do not think when you leave it, you will see how always find something, like meadow, fordo
Nacho, see what tells you ... the truth is that the tenths are very annoyed, they leave you Baldao ... take care of yourself ....
Owash, when the endo?how are things with you?
Alea and you?
Prado and Anuski, do you have snow? ... What is time!
Well, I'm going to study for a while, but little I want ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/15/2010 4:58 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!

Menduo we have aki, it rains and makes a wind of care, where is the Malaga winter ????? ':-/

Ufff, Nacho, so much time and does not happen to you ???Let's see K tells you the doctor.

Mommy, that truki already knew him :)) You don't have a magic recipe ???????;)

We have barely come out, neither costumes nor na de na, Llovia, towards Frio and we did not want to put a pochos (k then we have k take holidays to take care of them)

Greetings,

DiabetesForo
02/15/2010 5:04 a.m.

Good day .... how cold, there is a sun, there's a lot of cold ......
Jolin how much Pachucho, Nacho goes streak, to see if you improve at all and the cacereños take care of you ..... if this winter is being hard ....
Yesterday we took advantage of the splendid day that we were doing here, we went to eat a great cooked to or Cebreiro (Lugo) that richoooo for God: Mrgreen: And then we did the way of Santiago for a while in the opposite sense, to see how theOn the way to the bike, when we realized we had done a few kms and we had to return to the Cebreiro and thus climbing the cooked well: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :, It cost me a lot to lie with figures above 100 ufff ..... And that those meals hit myself late and I had the bomb off all afternoon .....: Shock:
So as Mommy says, sport helps and much to control and above all to have a greater sensitivity to insulin.

You have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
02/15/2010 5:15 a.m.

Very good.

Cold here too.We continue with the snow to the Ladito, and all the weekend snowing and hail.
Today is cloudy, but at the moment nothing falls.Of course, follow the cold and a ice cream wind.

Celia has been in 200. Let's do what we do, it is put in 200 at the minimum.We are going back based, but only at certain times.Between 4 and 7 in the morning it has been twice as much as the previous 4 hours.And to finish off, last night he put himself in 460 at 4 in the morning, because the catheter was released again.I want to hit it with Super glue: Twisted:

For the rest, his attitude is very different.It is more responsible and quieter, so not everything is going.

Let's see if you improve the pochos.And let's see if the investment begins to get away, Jopé.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/15/2010 7:13 a.m.

Well, he told me that "fever with unknown origin" ........... So tomorrow touches complete analytics, Torax plate, ..... and let's see if something is seen.

And to take care of yourself, and to shelter well, which is also being cold of the good.

I'm glad Celia is responsible, you'll see how she worries more than you.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/15/2010 10:03 a.m.

Hello route .....
How about the bridge for some?I hope the Pachuchos get well soon.We have taken cold this weekend too, I hope that girls in the end are free because we have passed.These days we have gone to the rural house of a friend in Avila, I remembered you man, I would have loved you.I'm going to make it a little advertising that is being curricated a lot to get ahead, here you have the link in case anyone is encouraged to know Avila.By the way, he was telling me that he had been diagnosed with type two diabetes, how much the mountain was angry because the pills were not taken or anything was taken care of, to see if he enters into reason that I do not believe.

Greetings.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
02/15/2010 12:26 p.m.

Good morning!!!Here is still bad, cold and rain, what a rollazo.And we Asín Asín, improving a little but still lazy: Evil:

Taty, the truth is that bad weather throws back in leaving, I get a laziness ... uffff, but I don't know yours, Angela when I have it at home is that it goes up by the seem, normal byAnother side, of course ...

Well, Angela is the same, Alea, going up basal, raising Bolus, trying to keep her in acceptable figures .... is what she plays ... what task of the catheter, of course you have the black one with them ....

Nacho, to see what those analysis say ...

Prado, that good that you have it ... and cooked, my mother, how rich ... and what a sin !!!!

Becky, I was watching the house, very cool ... and it was colder in Ávila than in Burgos? My mother, I don't know ... come, that the kid are sures, to see if they did not affect them much time.

Well, I put myself to mess, I have more desire ... ains ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/16/2010 4:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!!!!!

What more horrible time, it has been raining since yesterday (well, now it rains and sunbathes, all at the same time: shock:) Yesterday we have k salier in canoe of the polygon, the water from band to band, some sewers throwing the waterGeiser type: shock: less bad k I don't come back after eating pork if not ...
Velia, the elder does not care much to go at home as long as she does it in the company of her "girlfriend" the console (if it were for him he stuck all day playing with the DS or with the Wii: Twisted: ... but the Pekeño....... I get on the lamp, ask me for my coat and leave for the street door: Mrgreen: on Sunday they gave us the afternoon to throw us from the hair, between playing in front of the TV and fightingChillidos: Twisted:

Well, greetings for everyone and the little ones will recover, I'm going to eat.See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
02/16/2010 8:12 a.m.

Hello good...
I see that there are many pochillos, such as Iciar, which has been saved with fever and congestion ... and we have exhausted, because it does not sleep more than 1 horita followed ... less bad that we have been the two of Puente ... andEven so, I am dead, to see if today we have a better night ... I need it, today they told me in the OFI that I had a bad face ... I would say rather a mask :))
I haven't even given her, I asked her and how she still has a very outdated fever and did not want, I didn't insisted much, because it is very cold, rain or snow ... but quite cold.
Nacho, to see what the analyzes say ... that is nothing.Ko's fever leaves me ...
Prado ... how brave doing stages of the road with these cold !!!
Marcita I hope Noe is already recovered, but she doesn't miss the school or parties :))
Beky, the rural house looks very good, we already know Avila, but we can return, when we also reminded that we were very cold ... :?That by the way the accommodation was painful, I noted the name of the house ... but it was worth it, I really liked the murrallas.I hope that the cold does not take an invoice to any, I think I have already hit something ... :( my throat hurts.
What are the carnivals?
Alea, who takes care of the catheter ... is not that he does not believe you, but Jooo with what costs me to take it off when I take it off ... sometimes it hurts me more than putting it.
Velia, congratulations for the Dana prize ... what a luxury !!!Surely he deserved it ... that he curds it a lot.And you want those opposition ehhhh.

Well I leave you, go paragraph ... Let's see if today I go to bed prompt ... See you tomorrow !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/16/2010 4:29 p.m.

Good morning......
How do the Pochos follow ??????Nacho what has the doctor told you?and the cacereños ?????and noe ????
Anuski How does Iciar follow ????Poor, see that get bad for carnival ....;).For when do you have the background ????
Alea daughter, what bad leg with the catheter ..... have you already stabilized the glycemia ???

You have a good day ..... kisses ...

DiabetesForo
02/17/2010 3:19 a.m.

Good morning!!!
I will yet regulate, yesterday we took her again to see her, because she did not lower her fever, she continued with cough and many few, but nothing, that we followed the same ... it happens fatal to the phlegm ... but to theLess tonight has had a better time.
Prado, I still have no appointment, you yes?On Friday my mother goes with my grandfather to the hospital and she asks her for her, ...: Oops:
Good morning to all !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/17/2010 3:34 a.m.

joooooo ..... if I know that you would not have called you, I was yesterday, I thought you had gone on Monday ..... They gave it to me for March 9 ... Jo ... what anger...:-/

DiabetesForo
02/17/2010 3:46 a.m.

Good morning, to say something ... Toledo night with Dana.Vomitone from 3, now has discomfort and a few tenths of fever .... Juanlu is almost replaced and I was somewhat touched TB.I have nausea although without fever ... and praying to see if Angela gets rid.I have gone to the pharmacy and they have given me primpest and serum ... the primpest I will avoid it, to the extent possible and with the serum we have already started the 2 to see what happens ....
Nacho and how are you going?
Poor iciar ... you will be Baldaos ... Let's see if you improve.
Marcita does not give signs of life either, how is Noe going?
I leave that I am not there ... I will see if I can study something.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/17/2010 4:16 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

What a panorama.
Let's see if we start to see improvements, which is already worth.I believe that this time, so wet and cold, is taking its toll.

At the moment Celia gets rid, but I will not say it very high, just in case.

I'm going to do things.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/17/2010 5:05 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!

How are the Pachuchillos ?????My mother with stomach viruses :?I hope k by Aki do not come:-/ Aunk with so much rain sure k drown :))
I am adjusting basal, I do not find the key of the night, doing the same one morning I wake up well, another evil, another fatal, another there, in short, I do not know, I go basal nightlife is going badly, under basalNocturna is worse, I ignore the problem and we are on the same line:-/ and, on top of that, they don't call me to give me the appointment with the endo: Twisted:

Well, I leave you today, the office is very busy and at this step they catch me with my hands in the dough: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
02/17/2010 5:58 a.m.

Do not worry, I have the appointment in April with the endo, if the passFriday had to go, I already left him for her to ask me.
Today I wanted to go down to the center (for your area) to make some purchases, if it gives me time I notify you and have coffee if you can.
Velia ... Let's see if the virus leaves soon ... take care of yourself and do not stick to Angela;).
My mother told me that Iciar has risen with desire to play ... That is a good sign ... These days rose from the crib to go to the couch.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/17/2010 6:32 a.m.

Very good,
Yes, we are without giving signs of life.Noe Pachuchilla came on Cole Friday, and the thing has gone to more, has bronchitis, but of the good ones, we have spent a weekend of dogs, with a lot of cough, fever, without being able to breathe ... and of course, almost without sleep.In emergencies on Sunday they did not give importance, but on Monday his pediatrician sent him to ventolin every 6 hours, so we have the glycemia in a constant roller coaster, we still do not sleep much and the worst for Noe, is that he cannot go to his school.And I am the same, although I get rid of the fever for now.
I see that the forum also walks Pachucho mostly.
Nacho, Velia, Dana, Juan Luis, Iciar, Anuski ... I hope you sing.
Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
02/17/2010 9:57 a.m.

Jelou
Wow, how much pachucho/a here ... :?
Let's see if you recover soon ...

Aaaaamas Velia that you are going to approve the exam ...

I very "entertaining" ... Read the thread of diabetic associations and you will see why.
Tomorrow is going to be a day of a lot of phone.: Shock:

DiabetesForo
02/17/2010 3:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.