{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

I put a picture of my children

Let's see if it comes out, if I don't try from home

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/09/2010 8:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No, see again

DiabetesForo
02/09/2010 8:07 a.m.

Wow, Taty, don't come out, but I've already seen you on Facebook and they are very handsome.Congratulations, and enjoy them a lot: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/09/2010 6:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning routes,: D

How lively the thread, I like it ...: P

Well we have snow, the first flakes begin to fall here in Gipuzkoa and I hope you don't snow much until I go home, hehehe because the car: Oops: and the snow are not good friends hehe

It is already Wednesday and less bad, because this week I am becoming hard, Alain is very rebellious ...

Well greetings to all

Agur

DiabetesForo
02/10/2010 2:24 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
We seem to grow ....: D: D: D
Taty, Rebienvenida !!!Too bad I can not see the photo of your kids .... keep trying !!!
Owash, with respect to what you told me about the oppositions, totally agree with you and I will do so ... the problem with these is that there are very few places for many applicants (160 places: (() ... and the systemof score has precisely changed in this call: Evil :: Evil: ... for every 2 bad 1 question and for every 4 blank, you subtract another ... are we go, that little that you are not clear.... Anyway, this is what there is ... well, and how do you go ????!
I mean, that little by little you are pointing more to the little game .... What scoundrels !!!:-/ :)) :))
Nacho, how is the trancazo going ????I hope that more recovery and that your glycemias returns to their channel, although jolin, small glycemias you have to be pachucho;)
Marcita how is Noe going?
Well, routes that I don't have time or enter parents anymore, to see if this afternoon I read a ratillo.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/10/2010 3:54 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone !!!
Velia ... encouragement, I have never liked the test exams, but you prefer them well and therefore!:))
Prado ... I think I'm going for the appointment for the ophthalmologist, do you give me yours?
Kris, snow forecasts have been fulfilled ... Let's see if much falls and you can go without problem to Casita ... hehe.
My husband was yesterday with the school in Leitariegos and they had a few pip, he included.
Well I'm still working.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/10/2010 4:10 a.m.

Well, I'm still lost, with a fever ....... and with glycemia shot in the morning ..... waking me a couple of times at night ... as soon as a chicken, like frozen like a penguin.............. Anyway, I have come to work, but in a while I will go to the doctor.

Otherwise, sunny day, a little wind, and cool.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/10/2010 4:36 a.m.

Hello!!!!!!

Yesterday I couldn't put the photos, I don't have time at home.Regina, do I have you added on Facebook ????It is k I am a mistake with legs and I add people and then do not know: oops :: oops: thanks for the compliments !!!

Velia, surely you get it, that's the nerves prior to the exam;)

Kris, Alain Rebelde ??????K I know with Guillermito, or better not k sure K end worse :)) :))

I'm going to try to put the photo again, Aunk will be put in a birthday bar;)

DiabetesForo
02/10/2010 5:09 a.m.

DiabetesForo
02/10/2010 5:28 a.m.

Good morning ...... Jolín What a morning I have, what is it up on God :)) :)) .....

Nacho take care and improve yourself ...
Taty goes handsome children, I see that in this forum all children are very handsome ...
Anuski I want to go to ask for the time before Monday, on Friday if they make it clear, I have not told you anything because I have been a complicated week, but if I go on Friday I can ask you too, so tomorrow I tell you something elsesure.... :-/
And we do want to make the way from here, first by bike, but since we do not have a vacation at the moment we will do it in stages on weekends ... and for September a complete week and walking ... in short ....re ...... but we feel a lot ......

You have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
02/10/2010 6:35 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Taty, beautiful your children !!
Prado, thanks for seeing my children handsome.Especially ... are handsome inside !!: D.
Today Juan turns 16, as soon as they leave the institute we will go to eat to celebrate it.
It seems a lie, when I entered the forum (the previous one), Juan had just debuted and was 11 years old, I have been hooked to you and learning, I am delighted that in these almost 5 years we have been from Juan have been great, andat the same time fearing that at some point I will stop controlling them;Well ... let's enjoy the present ...
Owash, any novelty?
Nacho, often aquarium !!Almost, almost like the Oceanographic of Valencia :)).
Alea, to see if I take time to practice and I approach some grams to your huge brains :)).
Velia, you to study, when you take out the oppositions you will compete with/against us;).
Kris, Alain Rebel?, Better so when they are fever ...

DiabetesForo
02/10/2010 6:37 a.m.

Hello Holitas

Velia, in my opposition 5000 were pointed for 675 places ... almost half or show up, the rest less than 25% has prepared the exam ... although luck, this also plays.
My inauguration in the feudal castle :)) It seems that it will be in October: Shock :: Evil: ... we are the last to get out of the entire public offer: ((... so patience.

The nines are in charge of them, do you moderate it to leave handsome or how is it done?:)) :))
If you love everything, that they are beautiful and that they behave well ... choose one thing !!!:))

Congratulations to Juan ... and his mother too, for having the little care so well careful: D

DiabetesForo
02/10/2010 1:15 p.m.

Good morning to say something,: Mrgreen:

This snowy, I had to leave 20 minutes before home to get to my work, since I work 15 km from home and at the top of a mountain port, so imagine you, ... but I have arrived well the odyssey goesbe to go down then at 12.00h ... I have chains so if you have to put them on ... :?

On the other hand, tell you that my son finally walks alone, started on Monday but yesterday the hair was released and all afternoon by house alone, he has 21 months for 22 but as a "great premature" was born because it shows a lot that he learns everythinglater than normal, that if talking speaks like nobody ... it's a parrot, hehehe :): D :))

Nacho, how is that cold going?I hope you get better for the weekend and but to take care of yourself ... if you can ...

Taty, how handsome the two are and what is the greatest Guillermo, beautiful ..., that of shaking hands I don't know if it will be a good idea because we are still the fat ... do you not believe ????Hahaha

Yesterday Alain was walking with his cousin Judith that takes 4 months in my house and as when people come from outside, he puts super nervous, because as they entered through the door he shot running away, fell on top of the trains track he has and theFinal result half of the purple face The poor thing of mine, but we will have to learn that is why it is very bug ...

Velia, encourage that you can with these oppositions and with which you put yourself ahead, who said fear ... to study ...

Prado, that guay the Camino de Santiago, has always wanted to me, here you usually leave Roncesvalles, but you throw yourself all month in August and there are people who do not do it long and now with the little one I will have to wait a few years ifWe do it one day.You will tell us the adventure.

Mommy, the truth that you have merit to keep your child's glycemia so well, we all know that this is not easy to control in oneself and I no longer tell you in which you have children with diabetes, congratulations to those who carefully take care of youAlso to your kids ... Alea, Velia, Mommy, Marcita, Regina etc ... and all who are potatoes of children with diabetes ...

Anuski, how about the battle of meals with Iciar?I hope that little by little he is encouraged to chew and you give a truce, patience, Alain yesterday ate for the first time whole cauliflower and ceno sausages with potatoes without grinding ... a whole achievement ... a little kiss for both of us.

Owash, how about your father's recovery?I hope it goes well and that your public offer does not wait a lot.

A kiss for Marcita and Regina ,;)

And spend a good day ...

Cristina

DiabetesForo
02/11/2010 2:36 a.m.

Taty I put Alain's photos from this page-W-> Test it, chao

DiabetesForo
02/11/2010 2:40 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!

Thursday, less bad, when the week is being done and how many desire to recover the dream: Mrgreen:

Mommy, congratulations to Juan, Aunk are a bit backward: Oops: Joer, and 16 ???Ahhhh, and give me the truki to be able to have those figures :))

Owash, I'm going to explain to you, we have such handsome children;) It is k Diabetes adds beauty to everything !!!!!)

Kris, do you already have a walker Pekeño at home ???Turn to tremble !!!All snowy ?????Ayy, K cold !!!

Well, I'm going to keep curraning k if not ......

DiabetesForo
02/11/2010 4:59 a.m.

Hi guys!!
Owash ... Well, it is made to beg your place ... Do not despair, which October comes right away.
Prado, I'm going on Monday, if you want me to ask you to call me, okay?Is that I do not work or tomorrow or Monday ... and tomorrow I will not be able to.
Kris, how well Alain is already alone ... now you will not be able to lose sight of him ... :)) that you have a good time in the carnivals, then we see the ehhh photos.
Happiness backs for Juan !!!!! who makes you older mommy ...;) and what envy of hemo: oops:
Beky and Mani, a kiss to both and your chocolates.
Velia, studying a lot ... I guess.
I'm going to coffee.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/11/2010 5:15 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!! ... already eve of the employer ...
My maiden has gone to Madrid this morning, he has been left with his colleagues in Curro and tomorrow food with his godparents ... Angela and I will leave tomorrow afternoon.
Dana has just come, they have given the "Silver Encina" prize of the UEX, for a work called "the International Accounting Harmonization", take already !!!What things this daughter does: D ... has also had her first "honor registration", a 9.5 that will not be registration and an 8 ... is not bad, no ...
Taty how beautiful children ... jolin, the truth is that the forum is full of precious children ...
Kris, how beautiful the snow, but how expensive, you hear ... good trip back.
Anuski, we do what we can, although there are always things to do, that if Angela's carnivals suit, that if a dentist, in short, that you know, is what she has to be a mother and housewife;)
Owash, until October ???My mother, garment, you will have to be patient ...
Mommy, Congratulations to Juan: Oops :: Oops :: Oops:, even if they are delayed ...
The Camino de Santiago, I always wanted to ... I had a very special friend who instilled the passion for that "adventure" ... he toured the way so many times.I have the newspaper of one of the years, with photos and texts of the lived ... you will tell us the experience.
Nacho, at this point you must already be better.
Marcita, and how are you going?
Alea, I have pending to call you, but when I'm not prey, they are looking for me ...
Well, that I roll up, many kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/11/2010 7 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... Friday finalThe whole weekend lasts ... hehe ...

Congratulations to Juan with delay .... Jo ..... and congratulations to Dana for those note .... Jolin ..... Velia how proud you must be ehhh ....: D

You have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
02/12/2010 4:07 a.m.

Good morning!!!Yes, finally Friday
Yes, very proud, the truth: oops:
Today I have workshop and then pass through the school that Angela has a carnival parade, so it's time to do some video and photillos, which this year is the last in school.
And then suitcases that we want to leave soon ..
It is a cold that Pela ...- 2nd when I have taken Angela ...
And little else ... you have a good day.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/12/2010 4:12 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good,
Jolin, I absent a few days and the reading work accumulates ... :)):-/ And now I almost don't remember what I have read.
Congratulations super-struggle to Juan and his mom, for all those years of keeping his diabetes at bay.
Congratulations also to Dana, what a daughter's luxury, I imagine that you will drop the slime to jets, Velia.
Owash, how does your father follow?
Ah!How beautiful your offspring, Taty and Alain already walker What danger!
The Camino de Santiago, Mmmmmm, I see the pilgrims pass and cause me tremendous respect, it must be exhausting to make so much journey walking.
And today Carnival Friday, I already left my pirate at school.Velia, how lucky to be able to take photos and videos, our school is prohibited: shock :, no cameras inside ... anyway.
Noe is still a little compliant, congestion, but better, now the virus has passed me (not to vary).
Well, you have a good day and good weekend, that we are going to my town and then on Monday and Tuesday without school, to enjoy my little one.Kisses
Nacho, what better.

DiabetesForo
02/12/2010 5:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.