{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Thank you chic@s for the spirits .... we will see ... for the moment, my thing is to study, and then we will see at the time of the exam how we are ...
For the rest, Angela, glucémically disastrous, today I have risen basal: Evil: ... Asinque (as they say in my town), I do not lift the head, and I am more tired ....
Jolín, Mommy, then professionally as Juan Luis, more or less .... What envy !!!
Becky, to see if I read you tonight in parents.
Marcita, how is Noe going?
Kris, I suppose you would have a phenomenal, and today of hangover, eh ???That at this time you have not appeared ... mmmm, to see if we are going to have to put a cross, hahahaha.
Owash, of course getting the opposition today is a luxury, because competition is immense .... I go to class with 20 -year -old girls (like my daughter, come on), who are pure spongy, and with a habitof study that I do not even do it, and with many hours to dedicate them to the study, without more concern than going out for a while with their friends or with their novietes .... They are true earthquakes, the truth, even if I do not get around.I say that the experience of life will also serve something, right? ... But hey, what I commented, that the issue is very difficult, you have to excel to get something, and of course I go quite a justilla ...
Prado, more animated?I think I remember that the other day you were from donor ....
Alea, I'm glad Celia is fine and that the "invention" has worked .... Let's see if we get a while and talk a little ...
Kisses to all and good day ... I'm going to the subject.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/05/2010 3:41 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... Saint Fridaysssssssssss .......

Jolin Mamidejuan what luck with that company;), I did have that possibility I would not hesitate for a second :)) ... even though he earned less money ....

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/05/2010 3:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good Friday !!!!
Beky, how long without going through the route, ... sure that Nayah is beautiful with his glasses ... and Noa follows earthquotillo, hehe ... nothing happens to Iciar, just that the very pedorra doesn't eat anything, well, wellI lie if you eat, what you don't want is to chew ...
Prado ... are you better? ... the rains are going to spoil the weekend as always ...
Mamidejuan ... that of disconnection ... what is it?I would doubt it either.
Velia, come that you can with the girls of 20 years ... hehe.
I sleepy and tomorrow I have to come to work ... how bad are they !!!
Good weekend to all !!
Kris stop it very well in the cider house ... Do not stop going;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/05/2010 4:25 a.m.

Hello!Kris, that you spend a very happy day and enjoy your child, who is to eat it: D
Velia, do not be discouraged with the opposition, is a matter of determination and a little luck.Although for now you only get into a bag, it is a lot, and then you continue to prepare them, which end up falling;), you will see.
Owash, I'm very happy that your father has recovered and you can rest and sleep nap: D
Alea, I can not go this weekend, that I have pending exams and things, and the next one I go to Madrid with Carnival bridge: d., But I warn you when I return and we are going to take a sidrina, which are already the dayslarger and feel like a sea and beach walk :)
A hug to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/05/2010 2:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Owash, all good?

Pos, my father yes, well, remembering, within what fits.

Of the rest of the things in which I am ... Murphy's law is fulfilled: "When you think something cannot get worse, you are wrong, it always gets worse."
And the truth, I have very little motivation for doing things.
I don't see the day of starting to be a warden-Empujacamas.

DiabetesForo
02/05/2010 4:02 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
I go to say to greet, I'm caught in time.
Come on, Owash, above that mood .... demotivated ???Well, I don't know you just but how little I observe tells me that you are a fighter and that you do things that should be proud, so you can't get carried away by discouragement ...
Yes Regina, that is the goal, also difficult, but well ... we tb.Let's go next weekend to Madrid.
Anuski, of course I can, hahahaha ....
Well, I'm going to make food, which have brought us a lamb and today touches frite ... mmmm, how rich !!!!
Ah, and this afternoon we have a snack dinner with the small psychic girls that we met on the subject of Haiti ... we will tell you.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/07/2010 5:36 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, routes ...
I don't have time to read the threads, I'll try at night ...
The dinner snack was great, we had a bomb, giant hamburger of the tucán, pizzas, and several of those bags that like the kids so much ... ghost and cake .... Let's go as a birthday .... We made video, and we sing in the Singstar .... We are a luxury ... they were delighted and we stayed with a good taste ... in short, we will repeat ...
And little else, I will take the books, that yesterday I took it sabbatical ...
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/08/2010 3:43 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good,
How many days without spending, I have had my parents here and I have not given me time or approach the computer ...
Owash, I'm glad your father's intervention went well, now it's time to take care and recover and you rest and raise that mood?
Anuski, how does not want to chew, only what interests you clearly, Noe also began like this, they are stages that are happening.
Over here, Noe comparate and today has come out with sore throat, but he did not want to miss school, tomorrow we go to the pediatrician.At the moment, its glycemia very well, with this new "precision bomb" all better adjusts and also, as Noe says is very singing.Another good thing that has, is the capture of data, where you can give information about food without insulin, exercise, insulin from outside ... come on, that very well.
Well, you have a good day, that I put myself to the task, that today I am lazy.

DiabetesForo
02/08/2010 3:49 a.m.

Good morning ...... Monday again and I continue with mess .....: Mrgreen:, this year it started strong ....

Velia do not paraly

Owash come up that mood: Mrgreen: ......

I continue with mine ... you have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/08/2010 5:34 a.m.

It rains, it rains without stopping: shock:

Velia, surely it was an experience.Solidarity is one of the things that most satisfy.

Marcita, tell us the advantages of see according to you using.Let Noe improve.

Owash, come, which is not your downturn style.You are a fight, so to resume the way :)

Anuski, give it purés and forget.Better not to complicate our lives;)

Kris, now that you have returned, tell us things and not disappear again.

Prado, girl, find some little time for relaxation.And come, to fight for first position, that if I don't get bored.By the way, Mamide Juan has joined us in the championship: D this is going to get interesting.

Samira has told me that he has trouble entering, that he gives you memories.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
02/08/2010 9:43 a.m.

Hehehe Alea but if I continue in the fight: mrgreen: I do not give up so easily hehehe ..... and bieeeeeeeen for mamidejuan, so it becomes more fun yet ...

DiabetesForo
02/08/2010 10:02 a.m.

Kingored afternoon: shock: ...
Thank you for the spirits ... I feel a change of airs ... I think you push beds for a while will help me clear my unfortunate brain ...

Are you going to tell the championship?:)):-/

Velia I also went to the academy with 20 -year -old boys ... The most important thing is to be sure of what you know and what you don't know, what you know you answer and period (this is only valid for the test type) ... In the exam they also tell the nerves and there the experience can play in favor.

DiabetesForo
02/08/2010 2:29 p.m.

Hello!!!!!!!!

Uffff, how long without writing by Aki: Oops :: Oops: Aunk from time to time I enter but only spy: Dare you can believe that I am thinking to put ???Pufff, this shyness of my internete plays me bad passes from time to time: Oops :: oops :: oops:

Well,:-/ k my pekes are already very large, the oldest is almost 8 years old and the Pekeño is going to turn 20 months (and by the way, it is a break of the bad :))) My diabetes goes to his ball,Ultimately we do not get along very well: Twisted: And the lack of time does not help K resume control of it, I am missing hours in the day !!!

Let's see if tomorrow I don't have much mess in the work and I can enter for a while from there (it is where I have something longer with the Na de Na bugs)
Kissesss

DiabetesForo
02/08/2010 3:56 p.m.

Hello everyone!!Taty, what a joy to see you here !!
Owash, come pálante!
The championship is carried out in the "Feisbú", we must demonstrate who has a fatter brain, and I assure you that I can presume that mine is the thinnest :)) :)) :)).It is that with the games I get rid of laughter and I do not give foot with a ball :)) :)).I have to gain a lot to reach their levels.Here, vice versa that in real life the exercise fattens ... so I'm going to see if I train, but I miss timeoooo!
Velia, what a good snack, you would be well satisfied, of the stomach and the mind!

DiabetesForo
02/09/2010 4:42 a.m.

Good morning.....

Taty Rebienvenida, don't be so shy woman :)) :)) that we don't eat anyone here and get more often more of you ......

Owash Uffff ... The championship, because it is a game that we have halfway in Feisbuk between Alea and me and now we have joined Mamidejuan, which has something hooked: shock :: Shock:
By the way mamidejuan what handsome children you have: D ..... I imagine that you fall down to lots ehhh hehehehe ......

Alea how are the plans of the Camino de Santiago?You already have accreditation ?????????I am going to do it from here, twice, one by bicycle that we are going to start and another walk that we will do later, for the moment we already have the accreditations and we are beginning to plan .....: Mrgreen:

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
02/09/2010 4:46 a.m.

Good morning routes,

Taty, what a joy of seeingeeee: D here, I have joined the forum a week but the truth is like the old days, and you only miss you to be the pineapple before ... Welcome beautiful, how are the kids?I am very happy that you are among us again.: D

Well I don't have time: Oops: so until tomorrow….Have a good day.

Alea, your quiet that I no longer disappear from the map, with what it cost me to find you, see that putting you to play hide and see in the network with how big it is, hehehe now I am not leaving ... :)) :) :)) :))

Owash, I encourage :) Always when something is going wrong, it can go worse, but if you want things to change, they get fulfilled, you will see it ... trust yourself and if you need change of airs because doing it is good when you really need...

Kisses for all others ... See you tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
02/09/2010 5:40 a.m.

Owash, many spirits, and go ahead with everything.

How good you go through the network competing, hehehe.

Here today it does not rain, yesterday he threw himself all day, and I continue with the flu that I do not take off or shooting.During the day I go quite well, but in the afternoon-night I get the fever and the nonsense ........... and the sugar with dinner ..... I shoot me over 200And so I arrive then in the morning with 140-150 .... Anyway, we will improve.

For the rest, little to tell, a lot of curro, very looked with the little ones and the kids, which I have also worn with a new tank in which I am going to give a hand ... and this is 15000 liters ...So I walk.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/09/2010 5:59 a.m.

Hello!!!!!!!

Thanks for the rebound: Mrgreen: Today I am super liada aki, so I write little, I also want to read the thread a little I do not find out of almost anything: oops:

If I can then enter another ratillo

DiabetesForo
02/09/2010 6:31 a.m.

Hello good!!!!
Prado, are you going to do the Camino de Santiago ... what brave, for when ??I'm no longer for those jogging ... :)) :)) :))
Marcita, not chewing is a cross, thanks for understanding me ... to see if the stage lasts little, but I see myself puree ...:-/ How no, better? ..
Owash, I encourage the change will come soon.
Greetings to all.
Welcome Taty again.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/09/2010 7:18 a.m.

Jolin, how much you have written.

Well, the championship, as you have already told you, is a little game (Brain Buddies) in which we have a considerable pique.It is typical of memory, logic, calculation and visual.If anyone wants to join the challenge, you know, we add to Facebook and that's it :)) Although I warn you that we are hard to peel.Mamidejuan is hiding to trust us, but is ready to attack at any time: shock:
By the way, Ana Poppe, that you are very vague lately and do not train :))

Prado, the Santiago road is still standing, even if we try it for the "primitive path", which is the least busy and the only one we can do complete.We still have no date, probably towards May or June.

Taty, Rebienvenida: D, although you and I have never lost contact.

Nacho, to improve.Are you going to put sharks?My mother, what size.

Kris, great that you stay.

Owash, come, that you can.

Health to present and absent

DiabetesForo
02/09/2010 7:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.