{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning,

How cold ... is the ice cream morning, what a frost there was this morning, ideal to take the car ... come on that I have come to work like a turtle, but I have arrived that is the important thing.

Well it's Tuesday, so I encourage and for all ...

Soon they are carnivals, I already have Alain the ready chick suit, it is super funny, with their legs and everything, I will put a photo.

Well, speaking of ours, yesterday I went up in the afternoon to 450, often fright, the food was the most normal, I do not stand so that I do not understand, check the pump and everything was ok, so I do not know what happened, todayThis is all ok again ... I had not spent things about these ...

Well, nothing I read you to get up to all after so long ...

A kiss to all and for Tuesday with joy ...;)

See you tomorrow

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/02/2010 3:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning route !!!!
We are here, to the routine again.Yesterday we finish Haiti, and will soon leave from Valencia on a ship to R. Dominicana.Much better than the initial plants that were to take them to Barajas ....
Now to focus on the oppositions, which already have a bit restless.We expect exams for June, and I know less and less:-/ ...
Mommy, I'm glad that Juan has arrived so well ... The truth is that everything they enjoy is what they are going to go ahead ... at least it is what I think ... it goes from cruise in March in March(The truth is that it is a trip that I would not have chosen, it does not seem an attractive idea), but she is delighted ...
Anuski, what happens to Iciar?The truth is that what a bad body stays when it does not rest well, and I have experience of that.
I am closing, that I have to take advantage and today some friends come to eat.
Kris, surely some bubble in the cable .... I'm glad everything is ok.
Kisses to the whole route .... Let's see if I can put myself up to date.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/02/2010 3:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!
Velia, now that everything gets well to the most needy people, your work has been very important, now to dedicate yourself to your studies, that you surely know more about what you think.And the Dana cruise, I find it very romantic, but I prefer to be on the ground ... hehe.
Cris, I still have no costume to iciar, ... well I have the last year of witch, but I wanted to take another.
Here we have a sun, although very cold ... frost do not forgive !!!
Beky, backward congratulations for nayah !!!!! also stopped here ...
Mani, Nacho and Nico I think I had already congratulated them !!!
Good day!!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/02/2010 4:10 a.m.

Good morning.
Here we are like Kris, it's cold that pela, with a good frost, but at least we see the sun.As soon as I just made the houses of the house I go with Drake.

Hum, the carnivals ...: Mrgreen: To me since they are not prohibited, they are not funny :)) In fact, I was horrified when my children went to school, that fans that some mothers had to sew and dress them from things.I always said that, if it was a matter of school, that it was the teachers who devised something simple and that they did it with the kids in class.
I remember once my son Jaime was 5 or 6 years old and wanted to disguise himself to go out with his friends for the town.As I had no disguise or desire to do it, I turned to the imagination.I put a green pajamas, I sold an arm, head and a leg, and stained it.I told him that I was "rugged" and the funny thing is that he triumphed :)) :)) :))
I hate sewing, what am I going to do: Oops:

Kris, those X files sometimes pass.It would be any momentary jam, or you know.

Velia, great work.Give Dana a kiss and surely he will have a great time.

Mamidejuan, the 10 years is the big lie.And they continue to tell everyone who debuts.I was already formed that in 10 years we had something similar to artificial pancreas: shock:

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
02/02/2010 5:05 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Alea, I have identified totally with you :)), I hated the carnival in school because for me it was a roll to prepare a costume, because, apart from that I did not have time I have no idea of ​​sewing, so as you had to throwHand of the imagination :?.I remember that one year I dressed Van Gogh, I put a white babi full of paint where with a marker I wrote in the chest part van Gogh (so that no one had doubts), a color paletteWith a brush, a red wig and put a gauze in his ear with mercromine.Well, nothing, all, all the mothers asked me what had happened to Juan in his ear, and I explained to everyone that Gogh had cut an ear and it was for it to look more like:-/, in the end, in the end, in the end, in the end, in the end, in the end, in the end, in the end,I arranged the gauze of the ear and threw it because I was tired of giving explanations :)): ((. That's why I rested when they passed to the institute, because there they pass from carnivals or varied parties ...
Velia, good job! You'll be tired, but surely very satisfied ... Whew !!The emoticon of applause (among others) is missing.
Well, here also makes a cool day, but with a splendid sun.

DiabetesForo
02/02/2010 5:45 a.m.

Good people, I have returned, and see if from now on I get a ratillo every day to spend.

I have lied with several new projects, and they are saturating my time, but now it seems that I start having something else.

I am glad that you all go as well as possible, with a medium-spring that I have brought from Barcelona that I have brought from those lands.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/02/2010 12:07 p.m.

After a reparator nap of more than 2 hours (bed, pajamas, mobile turnover and disconnected the light to avoid calls: Mrgreen: ... All inclusive) I return to the cybernetic world.
My father back at home, with a cotterism made and a stent (spring) in artery 2 of the heart ...: shock: ... in less than 5 minutes of rechutory operating room: shock :: shock: without major discomfort thanhave to spend 1 day lying without moving and a small incision in groin ...
Thank you all for interest.

I will answer mails that in 2 days I only have 87¡¡¡ 8)

PS: Beautiful Alain, I like the crying in photos ... Then in person I get up to half an hour: Mrgreen:

PD2: Juan fulfilling all the forecasts of the forum;)

DiabetesForo
02/02/2010 1:31 p.m.

Good morning routes,: D
Wednesday.Good morning to think that tomorrow is Thursday and we are one step on Friday, hehe as I spend the weeks huh ???
Well Alea and Mommy I either like the carnivals and I did not like my mother, I remember a year that I wanted to disguise a nurse at all costs, and I had my mother and my grandmotherSewing from 6 pm in the afternoon until 2 hours in the morning, that if I was the prettiest nurse throughout the school, hehe I have a very good memory of that ... now with the little one as it makes me more illusion.In my town they disguise themselves in the school all, they make themselves the costumes in the classrooms during the year, with crafts, they go very monkeys and they take away from jaleos I see it very well, but since this year it still does not go to school then then thenI saw him with chick and so happy ...

I hope you recover your father Owash well, and to rest a lot, yesterday I also took a super nap with my son in the afternoon, I went to sleep and I was fried with him ...

Velia, magnificent work about Haiti, I can't with those things, they make me very bad body to see how badly distributed this world so selfish and consumer in which we live, and that it always touches the worst to the most needyIt is unfortunate.

Well routes, I leave you a poetry so that we do not forget those in need of Haiti and other places ...

And after the earthquake ...
The old houses fell
as concrete oaks;
Burning your treasures,
burying their secrets.
And death approached
A group of inclement,
What even silence trembled,
When contemplating his presence!
And the earth wrapped up,
germinating by force
A bloody halo
of insepultures dead streets.
What a cruel final!What courage
It makes me think that life,
Although prolonging your trip
As the rain is finite.
A brief tremor is enough
of the earth mad,
to carpet ourselves with blood
The flowered meadows.
And shadows are enlailed.
And the pain of their paths
They hurt more in the gloom,
They shout more against fate.
And in the fate of luck
It is written in your deck:
Continue of life,
or the succumbing of death!
But like an olive sea,
A sea of ​​arms arrives soon,
to rescue what catches
The Honda Earth in its lap.
And I know that the Haitian people
knows very well to thank,
whom he fights in comforting him
of its terrible misfortunes.
The help of the whole world
It comes voluntarily,
White hands without sleeplessness,
beautiful solidarity souls.
They are the brothers of the world
Those who have no borders,
Those who look beyond
of flowers and springs.
To look for the one who suffers.
To find the one who cries.
To give your hands
Without meanness and without delay.
And they always become present
Like Rocío del Cielo.
With its loaded saddlebags
of generous comfort.
They risk their own lives,
They invest money and time,
And in his blessed hands,
They are sorry.
And that army is complete.
There are firefighters, there are soldiers,
Engineers, architects,
Students and lawyers.
There are doctors and nurses,
Poets and writers,
Singers and teachers
Mechanics and businessmen.
Ministers and presidents,
very closely or far away,
His help comes Clemente
Because in truth: they are brothers!
My gratitude goes with them
for his infinite goodness.
A hug beautiful angels,
May God reward his goodness!

DiabetesForo
02/03/2010 2:40 a.m.

Good morning ...... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what cold

Kris I imagine that Alain is already better, right?Luckily the kids recover quickly .....
Owash What good news ... now to finish recovering ........

ufff ... I have to cut ... then come back .....: Evil:

DiabetesForo
02/03/2010 3:23 a.m.

Good meadow,
Well yesterday I had 38.5ºC and continue with a fever, today he goes to the pediatrician to see what he tells us, because they are already 4 days of fever.Kous kisses

DiabetesForo
02/03/2010 5:15 a.m.

Good morning,
Today I am 34 years old, this begins to sound older, hehehe :))
Well today touches gifts and celebration this afternoon, touch a cake so we will give the day off the diabetes that also deserves it, isn't it?Hehehe: d
Well you have a good day and I encourage that tomorrow is Friday finally ...
Ahhh, Alain no longer has a fever so the best birthday gift without a doubt see him happy and healthy.
The weekend I am going to eat a sidreria with my husband, to celebrate my compliaEverything we have had so we have to enjoy, I'll tell you.
Kisses to all ...

DiabetesForo
02/04/2010 2:08 a.m.

Good morning,
Here also raining, although without cold, 10º right now ...
Kris, congratulations who will catch the 34!:)) :)) And say yes, to celebrate it and I'm glad that the little one is better.
We were in Cáceres yes yesterday for the see, the commercial of Medtronic, Javier, as attentive and helpful as always, well, and a little unpunctual, almost an hour of delay :?, but all very well, the new bomb is a pass, I notice much difference with the previous one, more precision, in insulin units, ratios ... that in these small people is necessary.In fine, what very happy.
Velia, when we go in March, that touches us review, we want to go with time, eat there and go around the old part to see it noe, to see if then that coffee can be.How are you?And Angela?
Alea, I imagine that the "invention" of catheters continues to work, right?
And speaking of carnivals, Noe already has her pirate suit, how she could not be otherwise and so happy.
Well, I put the mess, my parents come today to spend a few days.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
02/04/2010 3:28 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Kris Congratulations !!!!! .... 34 Añoso is not na, woman ... It is not that you have to give war to be greater: D ... that you enjoy the day, of the gifts and especially that of thatFiesta with your husband .... Jolín, how are you going to wear, hahahaha ... I'm glad that Alain is fine ... Ale, Round Day
Marcita, I did not remember that you came ... How good with the new bomb, to see if Javier remembers us .... Let's see if it is true and in March that coffee falls ..

I still have this one of the OPO and total, pa ná, because without points and without na, I do not know if I even aspire to a job bag, because of course it is almost mathematically impossible, we go with a 9 in the 2 in the 2Exams ... but since I am in this mess, I don't want to demoralize myself, and already in this final stretch to throw the rest, which is what I have left ...

I send kisses to all routes

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/04/2010 3:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day.....
Kris Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!
Marcita keeps having the news of the new bomb, what envy :)) :)), it seems to me that I have a relic and hehehej ....
Velia do not discourage you, if they are not these oppositions will be others but do not throw the towel ..... that you are worth a lot: D

Have a good day ........ Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/04/2010 4:48 a.m.

Congratulations Kris !!!!
Enjoy that celebration very much;When a bad streak has spent, good times know much better !!:)I'm glad Alain no longer has a fever.
Owash, today I have gone to Juan's analytics, I have not called you because we have gone to October 9 and I was not very close to you, as soon as he has had breakfast we have returned because he wanted to be in the institute soon, which had an exam.Now ... to wait for the results.
Velia, how difficult the oppositions are, but look Owash has achieved it, so you are not going to be less;).
You thinking of achieving a job and I thinking of abandoning mine: p.
Noe, pirate !!!Fantastic !!!
The bombs ... I hope they continue to improve so that when Juan is automatically adapted to the diabetic person: Oops :.

DiabetesForo
02/04/2010 5:52 a.m.

Fekrisscities ... Twenty -CATORCE are not Na: D
Pedrazo de Cena 8)

Velia, how is that you don't aspire to anything ...: Evil: If I have succeeded, aren't you going to get it?...

Mammidejuan, we leave the coffee pending ...

DiabetesForo
02/04/2010 12:04 p.m.

Congratulations Kris !!!
What a pleasant surprise see this morañega here again !!!I read everything that happens to you and I really glad that you are all well well, to have to be very hard but in the end the whole happened.I saw Alain's photo, it is beautiful and is very old, it was a little older than I don't think I remember.I wish you a happy day and that you fulfill many more, that 34 are very few, I tell you that I fulfill them shortly;) A very fat kiss for you and for that beautiful child.
Mommy, which is that you are going to retire now!Well, you know who owes me a visit if you can do it;).I am glad that Juan is already in healthy and except house, you will have breathed.
That is that nobody likes to disguise himself, what happens, that nobody has had childhood?;) :)) I loved my little one, I always threw my anger because I was stirring in the cabinets all day and when they were parties I always curved the costumes I sunny, nor sew or anything.I remember a year that I started to make a newspaper dress but I could not finish it and in the end I enjoyed punki, I won a bottle of Champan with 12 years, now I would not happen to give it to me according to things :))
Owash, I'm glad your father already in house as it has to be.
Anuski, what happens to the little one?I have not been able to read all the thread.How about you?
Mani, I owe you a call ....... or do you ???Talk later.
Velia, surely you are surprised with the opposition.
Here, all good.Nayah with his glasses such a monkey, but more cute was without them and was not made a rebel without cause with only two years.I play wood that the Moccos have gone a season with the antibiotic and homeopathy, to see if it lasts to me.
Kisses for all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
02/04/2010 12:25 p.m.

Beky !!I have not said anything to retire: Oops :, That for that I have a few years!:)).I have talked about the possibility of getting rid of my company that keep paying my salary without working ...: p.
Of course I would make you a visit although you have already told me that by the end of this month you may give me a surprise: D: D: D.
Ah!And I haven't said that I don't like to disguise myself, what I don't like is to make the costumes :( :)).

DiabetesForo
02/04/2010 12:43 p.m.

Congratulations, Kris.My mother, what young people: p

Beky, Naya has to be beautiful in any way, with how pretty he is.

Marcita, everything remains fine and the trick continues to work.

Velia, encouragement and for them, which are few and cowardly.

Owash, all good?

Health to all

DiabetesForo
02/04/2010 1 p.m.

Mami pussy, so that is better than retireing :)) The visit ..... Well, we'll see that I have miscalculated.Kisses.
By the way, to see if tomorrow I can write in parents a little thing that has happened to us with Nayah.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
02/04/2010 7:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.