{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning,
I neglect a couple of days and ... what you have written! ... :)) :))
First, welcome Kristina, just reading you, you can see that you are a fighter and congratulations on that baby you have.
Owash, patience, that one week is flying.
Alea, we spent the same with fog, we left Noe and I and when they knocked on the door, my husband escaped, thankfully he runs like a bullet and reached us ...:-/.
Prado, Anuski, is over January, starting Monday, more relaxed, right?
Man, hallucino with your champion, Noe removes them, but put them on ...: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:
Over here, Noe recovered from its cold, already eats better, and the glycemia, after two days of having them very low and being with little insulin, have returned to normal.
Well, I leave you, I walk, now that I don't lluve.Good Friday.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 3:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is a test, that I am putting the firm
Chao

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 4:34 a.m.

Kris, for Alain's photo, test on this page,
By the way good morning ...
Prado, let's let me know when you go because I would go later ... thanks beautiful !!
I'm going for coffee ... uhmmmm

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/29/2010 5:08 a.m.

that chuli the firm ...
But it is not 9 months ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/29/2010 5:09 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Kris, I'm very glad to see you here again !!!: P.And that you have surpassed everything, small champions, Alain and you !!
Mani, go that Nico !!I imagine it and it seems incredible to me, but it is so special !!!, he also deserves to do the wave !!!
Owash, let's see if the week passes and you go home with your recovered father.
John can be what you say, diabetes is as uncontrollable at such special moments as these! I'm glad to hear him happy and see what makes a life just like that of his classmates.Last night he told me that they were all exhausted but they didn't want to come: p.
Anuski, you ... with nocturnality !!:))
Prado, more relaxed, less bad!, Although of bad milk;is that you can't be so young !!!: D

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 5:11 a.m.

Hello again,
Anuski, I have already put the age well, is that I was testing and the date went wrong, now it is fine.
Mommy of John, who is happy to see you here, if you are all glad to see you together again, we will see each other here.
Marcita, I don't know you but we'll get to know each other, greetings
I'm going to try the photos ...
Chao

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 5:15 a.m.

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 5:41 a.m.

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 5:43 a.m.

My child and I, you see how good we are, until Monday

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 5:44 a.m.

How handsome alain, is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love the last one you are both ... hehehe ... how handsome !!!!!

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 5:50 a.m.

Kris, it's beautiful alain !!, he looks happy !!!Congratulations!!
Owash, I forgot to tell you that Elsa is not the sister of Eduard Punset, she is her daughter ;).

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 5:57 a.m.

How handsome Alain.
Surely when you see your face you forget everything bad and you look forward, to all the good that you have ahead, Kris.A hug and don't lose contact again.Send me privately your TF again, I don't know if I lost it, and we talked a ratillo.

Mamidejuan, it is great to see that they are becoming independent and that they know how to handle themselves, even if we are in a sinvivir.I haven't had time to enter that link.Let's see if I focus a little.

Prado, woman, thinks that it is worse to be unemployed: shock: by the way, you have me abandoned.I'm running out of "enemies" and without incentives :)) :)) :))

Well, I leave you, I have to do things.Then I will read everything slowly.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 6:11 a.m.

.... Alea is that this month I have been without time but I still try to win you but it is increasingly difficult:-/:-/.
Yes, yes, of course there are worse things and nobody wants to be unemployed, that's another story, but I'm still pissed off and outraged, so I don't speak better: D: D I lime up ......: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 6:36 a.m.

Good morning,: d
How about the weekend?
The good thing that little hard, why will it?
I really have been very quiet because I had a catarritus and has not stopped raining throughout the weekend.To finish Alain, I was with a high fever, today I will lift the pediatrician to see what he has, with how cheerful he is and yesterday was that Penita gave him to see him, my ni ño was turned off, but well they are normal things in the kids give joys but they areThey put us malitos ...
Well, nothing already, to work and ale that you have a good day ...
I see that I am the most early as always ... come to get out of bed everyone already ...
See you later,
Cris

DiabetesForo
02/01/2010 2:26 a.m.

Good morning,
Cris, how nice your little one, it's nice to see you.
Prado, we not only have to get pissed off for having to work two more years, also because we have uploaded the withholdings!: Evil :: Evil: ...
The weekend, although today I am from downturn, today just three years ago since Noe debuted and although this is a "party" not to celebrate, he cannot avoid traveling to the past and relive that day, so tiny she ...: (((:(
Good Monday.

DiabetesForo
02/01/2010 5:02 a.m.

Good morning ..... :( ..... how it costs to start on Monday uffff ..... the good thing is that it has happened January !!!!!!

Yes Marcita, the retentions have risen because the payment of the 400 euros has already disappeared, only the lowest income will be charged ... in short .....: Mrgreen:

I am either with much encouragement, it will be the accumulated fatigue because I have no reason, I need a vacation ...:-/

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/01/2010 5:09 a.m.

Good morning routes !!!!We are missing, between some things and others ... I hope to focus this week, to see if I take out the forum and studies arrears, which no matter how much I take advantage of gaps every time I feel more overwhelmed and with a feeling of lack of time.

I have not been able to read, but I have seen Alain, how beautiful and how beautiful, and Kris.RequeteBienvenida, beautiful !!!

I also remember that Owash's father walked Pachuchino ... I hope that at this point he is better.Cheer up.

Courage also for Marcita and Prado ... Marcita, I also put on a bit ñoña, although I recognize that as time passes much less ... it will be because my daughter has lived more years with diabetes than without her?
Prado and you who ... that is that, woman, that of course you need a vacation, that you carry a lot of tralla and that ends up taking its toll .... Go raising the Holy Week, to see if you could and disconnect.

Well, everyone sends you many kisses ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/01/2010 5:28 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I encourage girls, who looks down ...
Marcita, the truth that has to be very hard to see this blissful diabetes appear in your little one, encourage and forward that everything overcomes little, a beautiful kiss
Prado encourage this Monday ... kisses

DiabetesForo
02/01/2010 5:31 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Well, I already have Juan at home !!It has had a great time, and not stop counting anecdotes and threshing with laughter remembering the falls of many of them, especially their own.:)).They got off the motor, 3 or 4 with crutches :?, and the strange thing is that he has arrived unharmed because he told me that he was already going on the black tracks, which are the most difficult:-/.Anyway, that in this excursion he had other risks in addition to his diabetes.But it has already happened and finally rest ...
Prado, it is true that you need a vacation ... I do not want to think about waiting at 67, the truth is that I think that in April I will accept a plan to separate my work, that I have a tempting offer and I happen toEnjoy life !!!;).
Kris, I hope that Alain is the typical virus that is passed in a couple of days.Give a lot of penita to see them with fever, with her bright and sad eyes and without wanting anything.
Owash, how is your father?Is it still in the hospital?
Marcita, it is hard to revive those moments, in May Juan will have been with diabetes for 5 years, and I remember that everyone told me "in 10 years this disease sure", because I do not see any possibility, that of the 10 years continues to sayTime passes: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
02/01/2010 6:56 a.m.

Hello good!!!
I already happened to the latest hour, that the morning has been lined up.
Mommy, how well Juan has spent, right? ... And you already calmer, I'm very happy.
Marcita, every year I remember, and that I have already been with the friend ... and it is inevitable that the downturn gives you a little.
Cris, let's see how Alain, I hope that the high fever goes alone as it came, that it gives a lot of penita, see them so turned off.
Prado, you know that we give you vacations when you want ... you just have to ask for them :)) :)) ... now seriously ... Look for a few days, that the body does not forgive.
I today bad night ... Let's see if I can take a siestita ... ICIAR 2 hours awake, and at 7 in the morning, someone playing the bell of a neighbor like crazy, Joeeerrr: Evil:
Well on Mondays, they are almost never good.
Greetings to all !!!!!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/01/2010 7:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.