{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Juan Luis, I loved the album !!!There were many that remembered me perfectly until the moment they came out, and they continue to impact me that of the blacks: Mrgreen: (not because they are black eh?, But because of the strange things that were done in their body :)).
Alea, how well that invention continues to work, you must patent it;).
Prado, yes, Juan left on Sunday morning, they arrived well, and had a great time.Today he told me that in the food I was in 250, but it is that "has decided"That he thinks that for a week that is something high, nothing will happen to him and feels calmer.But his calls are full of joy and laughs around him.
Velia, what Liadita you must be so that you do not look out for the forum!, I hope that studies stop you, when is the opposition?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/25/2010 2:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning,
Yes, a little vague yes we walk and very cold.
Alea, I'm glad that the catheter works and that Celia is calmer, if, as they say in my town "I think more a need than a hundred advocates" ... :)).
Prado, from what I know, I see it has for smaller insulin units (0'025 uds in basal), with the sensor, it is disconnected only before a hypo, it has more information in the historical ones ... but I will tell you theday 3.
Mommy, I'm glad Juan is enjoying and if he's calmer, being higher, because nothing happens for a few days, right?
Velia, who misses you, to see if you make us a hole ...
Here is little to count, not with mucus and little appetite, eat little for what she is and now we are going through another stage of fears and nightmares:-/, in short, of everything a little.
Well, you have a good day.

DiabetesForo
01/26/2010 4:51 a.m.

Good evening route !!!Let's see if Friday can leave the truck definitely ... I am very happy, very satisfied and greatly excited to see the answer so immediate, so selfless and so large of volunteers, young and older working for the same cause, day after day.. I can not describe my sensations ... and how many experiences, how many stories, how much generosity ..... I can't stop telling one of these stories, I swear, I swallowed some other tear ... One morningA family, father, mother and son arrived, were loaded with bags and a purchase car ... the woman told us that the two were unemployed, that they had nothing to deliver except the blankets, towels and sheets that theirMother had embroidered for her trousseau 30 years ago ..... the blankets were made to point ... we are aware of the sentimental value that all that had for that woman ... anyway, and a few of those ....have known them ... for the moment, we have a slope slope at home for the kids .... as soon as all this happens that they are also a bit "nervous" with all this apart from having worked like lions ....

Alea, in need you see yourself .... Well, at least it has worked and it seems good ... how about the controls?How about Drake?

Prado, you will be cold around ... here this morning again with 2 degrees and on the wind .... We all walk a little unreasonable.

Mommy, it's like when they go to the camp.In most cases they prefer to keep them high, they run less risks ... They are just a few days, and the important thing is that they get confidence.I'm glad everything goes.

Owash, I have read on your Twiter that your father is going Pachucho ... Let's see if you can tell us what happens and how everything is going ... By the way these days I have remembered you, we are working in Cocemfe, here inCáceres.

Marcita, to see if Noe is recovered soon, Angela has also been pachucha gut pain, from throat, also lost her appetite for a few hours,:-/ ...

Anuski, how are you going?How about iciar?

Well, to all kisses and have a good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/26/2010 5:19 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day......

Owash How about your father ?????Follow in the hospital ?????I hope you improve, you'll tell us when you can.A kiss.
Velia, how good what you are doing, is amazing to verify that the most supportive are always the ones who have the least?

Here we continue with cold but sun, a lot of sun .....: D, that we were already needing it ......

Kisses and have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
01/27/2010 3:19 a.m.

Holasss
I spend a moment to tell you that I am doing the "guard practices" with my father ... again respiratory failure and since last Thursday (last Friday in Valencia was a party).Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and a half Wednesday without doing a test (only 1 electro) ...: shock:
Finally and when I was going to ride the chicken, a friend has found the key to do the echocardium.

Total asymptomatic and watching jeans on Channel 9 ... This is how the afternoon passes, the morning passes walking and waiting for the cardiologist's visit (we are at the cardiology plant).

Anyway, either they throw us home tomorrow or schedule codism (which will be 1 more week, sure).

Curious the menu they give (hyperlipidemia and cardio);Snack: Sarrin for coffee with milk and pineapple in Almibar :))
And of the flan resopone: shock: .... it is brutal .... yes, they take away the skin of the chicken and 250 gr fruit pieces ... I will pass a report to my endo to hallucinate: mrgreen:

I will read you when I can.

DiabetesForo
01/27/2010 12:30 p.m.

Wow Owash, patience then !!
Yes, that of the hospitals menus has always been a mystery ...
That we walk around here, to see if the weekend we laughed and write something.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/27/2010 2:13 p.m.

Good night!!
Look what hours, it is not time to time, to see if it happens January and I am more relieved.
I take advantage while my maiden throws a game to the play.
Owash ... I hope if they send you home or make your father's catheterization, go well.And the hospitals menus ... with telling you that when I debuted, I entered in the afternoon, already with the diagnosis ... Dinner brought it normal, and at breakfast, it was with cookies and a sugar over... When we see my mother and I, I say but I can take this ... total that as none of the 2 we knew anything about the subject, I took it: shock: ... and when the doctor passes in the middle of the morning, thatHe explains everything, we tell him that at breakfast we have brought us cookies and sugar and did not believe it:-/ ... total that change of menu ... that week that I was there as more artichokes than in my whole life, thanDisgust I took them.
Prado, how about you?You already went to the view of the view, I have not yet taken at the same time.
Mommy, I think Juan's good idea, I think so you all calm.
Velia, how well what you are doing, has to be very comforting.
Alea, I'm glad your invention works: Mrgreen:
Iciar well, very funny with its rag tongue, at home he speaks like a cotorrina, but on the street he does not say mú ... today he has been half a horita in a playroom, to try and well ... when we collected it they told usThe girls ... how good and that calms is ... hehe (babitas) away from home, at home it is an earthquake, but does not make upset.
I leave you, and to see if I am following you more closely, by the way to see if I encourage Cris to pass ... He has already started working, although he has to continue with controls.
Kisses!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/27/2010 6:31 p.m.

Good day.....

Anuski I still did not go to the hospital to ask, I will go now in February, I let you know and if you want to ask yours .... ok ????Give Cris a hug and tell him to tell us something ....: D

Owash to see if today they send you home .....;), I'm glad your father goes better ......

I have the complicated day heheej .... so I'm going to work ... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 3:24 a.m.

socks, visped from our pattern, which ganitas.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/28/2010 3:48 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Owash, I hope that your father goes better and that the "guard practices" are not too long.
Juan Luis and Velia, to see if you rest this weekend, what a march you will have taken, but the stories that Velia has told are moving.
Juan continues to enjoy, although despite his intention to "be high", at night he has some hiccInsulina ideal, but hey, he keeps enjoying ... and I ... wishing to come back :?.
I put a beautiful interview with Elsa Punset, which I have read at the forefront, I loved it and I wanted to share it with you, if you have time, and you feel like it, read it.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 4:09 a.m.

Good morning route

Owash I hope your father gets well prompt and send you to home, it is desperate to be in the hospital and do not do anything at all.And with the menu, go cloth.

Mamidejuan do you know something about Juan?I have some close friends who are this week in Viella in case you need something you know eh.

Alea that I invented so good, I'm glad that Celia is no longer overwhelmed with that bad time.And Drake still with potes?

Prado and Anuski is already less eh, uf that I want to finish January, happy taxes and above with the slope :)) :))

Marcita to see if you get to put the minilink because I see it (which is now Nico) has its advantages but do you carry the transmitter on.

Ahhhhh there is no emoticon of the wave ???Well, there should be because Angela's hemo deserves a good wave :?Congratulations to all who have "suffered"

Well, I have to make an ad:
"Ladies and gentlemen, it is a pleasure for me to communicate that yesterday, January 27, my son Nicolás with 5 years and 2 days of age, the" Solito "was put on his pump catheter" Bravoooo.: D: D: D: D

I have to go that I have a thousand things to do.That it is mild those who are in the north because the cold is squeezing again.
Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
01/28/2010 4:17 a.m.

BIEEEEEEEEEEEN FOR NICO !!!!!!!!!!!!You leave me astonished man, with only 5 years and that he has been able to put the catheter alone ... Jolin ... a whole champion: D ......

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 4:21 a.m.

Good morning, my old friend and dear La Ruta de la Plata
What a bigger joy to enter here and see Alea, Velia, Prado, Juan Luis, Anuski, I am not believed ... after so much time
Well I am Kristinajb, or minimouse, you remember me, in the old forum, that I put insulin bomb to be able to get pregnant, in the end I had my baby on April 21, 2008 but with only 6 months and we had really bad, just justWeigh a kilo and we were three months admitted to the hosital but it has been the most wonderful thing that has happened to me in life, then when I had only one yearI am fine, and here again working and with my diabetes ...
But what a joy you have given me ...
Kisses and I hope to see you more often, hehe Celia 15 years, my mother ... A woman does not alloy?
Prado a kiss,
And Juan Luis and Velia ... a huge hug
Alea, you missed you

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 4:46 a.m.

Well, if Prado, he alone, impressive.I had already been saying that he wanted to put it alone, but he did yesterday.He put on the Emla, the gas and the dressing and waited.Then he removed everything and cleaned well, took the inserter and the catheter (there my husband threw a cable so that he would not be stuck on the sides), supported him on the thigh and Zaaas shot.He removed and picked up everything and so happy.: D: d

And you don't lose it, have you learned to "read the minilink", take it out, tighten the buttons and say "put the one, with the one and with the eight. That's right right?".(He doesn't know that these numbers is 118 but he knows what he is fine, how good).

It is that there are many anecdotes that do not have time to tell you but they are very good.
Well I tell you another, the other day he whistled and Nacho, that whenever he whistles the bomb to his brother, he told us "the Nico bomb is whistling" and I hear Nicolás who answers "how heavy this bomb is heavy, andNow what will say "scheduled"?

These kids are sponges

Now if I goyyyyy

mani05's profile photo
mani05
01/28/2010 4:49 a.m.

Hahahaha with Nico, it is amazing and great, what exits these little ones have, always surprising hahaha .....

Cris what a joy to read you and so lively !!!!!!!!, I'm glad you have overcome everything and do not stop entering and tell us.A kiss: d

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 4:56 a.m.

My mother, Kristina, what a joy to see you again: D
We know that you have had a bad time, but it is wonderful to see that you are going forward.I smelled your ovaries.

And that little one is also a fighter and a champion.Surely it's beautiful :))

Celia has completed in December already the 16, Kris.Right now we have it in "Freedom guarded", which has armed us many, but it seems that it focuses: shock:

Let's see if we do not lose contact now.A huge kiss to both.

Mani, yes it is a only phenomenon, with only 5 years to put the catheter alone.That boy promises :))
Drake is fine.It has already returned to the normal menu.Yesterday gave us a good scare.I went out to do some things and he stayed at home with my husband.When he called the wallet to leave the mail, he escaped to look for me.Celia and I went crazy without knowing where it would be.Luckily it appeared at the railway station, which is a place where we usually take it for a walk.

For the rest, without novelty.

Owash, who goes well with your father.

Velia, great work.APPENDER BUT GRATIFICANT, SUFFUL.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 7:57 a.m.

Welcome Kris (where is the emoticon of applause?)

Nico demonstrates, once again, that we have "smarter" diabetes :))

Mamidejuan, the hypos may come hours after exercise ... also the nerves (excitement for activities, an unusual environment, being with friends all day ...) make the glutemic Russian mountains complicated ...It has a little high will be 180 :))
Elsa Punset, is Eduardo's sister? Does he speak the same?

My father is still waiting for more paid vacations waiting for cotterism ...

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 11:19 a.m.

Hello good...
At night, so that no one will see me ... hehe :))
Kris, but what speed ... I'm glad you encouraged ... You see that we have not forgotten beautiful.
Let's see if you put a photo of Alain, to see how handsome it is.
Prado, ... Go 2, I have an appointment in April and it is not going to be that now they have more waiting list ... but now I cannot go, I have not thought I was my husband in Carnival thanDon't work, when have you thought about going?If I go if you want to ask yours ... and we save a trip.
Owash, a week more ... well you have to obey ... while everything remains well.
Man, I have been hallucinated with Nico, how brave !!!!!!And what points do you have ... :)) :)) :)) The kids are great !!
We have less than ours.
Well and tomorrow, Friday .... Finally, I'm going to the punch in the afternoon, because I have hairs I have, I need a cut already: D
Kisses!!!!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/28/2010 5:07 p.m.

Hello, everyone,
Well we are already in contact ...
I see that where there are good people, the forum is still standing as always
no matter what page website is written, but with good vibes as before
So I like chic@s ... showing that we are the best we are in the forum we are, hehe
Long live the Route de la Plata.
Well nothing, finally Friday, I'm with a catarrito so relaxed weekend
To vary lately
The little one (Alain) is also with a cold, so to take care of each other.
Now I work 4 hours in a reduced day, by maternity, and the truth that I am flying.
The free afternoons to diffrute my little one.
And little more, ...
Kisses to all and I will get up to date ... that I have been very lost.
Good weekend
By the way, how are the photos put?And I put one from Alain

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 2:33 a.m.

Good morning ...... San Friday: D: D: D: D: D and now that ends January Bieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen: D: D: D: D

Kris like this I like to visit us regularly and do not miss hehehe, you know that we are the best here :)) :)) :)) :)) And we are very agustite, come on a point of comparison with the past: Mrgreen:: Mrgreen:
Alea knows how to put photos because she put some of Drake, I hope she explains that I no longer remember: shock:

Anuski next week I want to go for once for the background, I call you and I concrete and I ask yours too?
Owash Patience and better to do all the tests already, so already returns for Curado Casa ......

I don't have any cure and I am in a bad milk ..... fuck ........: Twisten: I'm going to have to curb two more years to be able to retire ?????????????????????It was something expected but it bothers me and a lot ...... here almost all my acquaintances, friends are pre -retired since the age of 48 .....: Twisted :: Twisted: Anyway ...... What do you thinkunfair ... (forgiveness)

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 3:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.