{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning ......: d

Velia lucky in the endo, although surely you do not need it, Angela will be very good as always: D .... You will tell us.
Ale how everything is going ????Jolin with the inserter, what despair, I looked at mine when I read Lena and it is true that it is dirty inside the glue, nor had I noticed, I never cleaned it and they are already almost 5 years of use and I never locked me ....
Nacho I do start running with 127 at 5 minutes I have hypo: mrgreen:, I start above 150 and always like some cookie before starting and still ended up on the limit, over 70 or less ..... andI program the bomb an hour before with a very low basal .......

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/19/2010 3:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This is the part of the exercise that I do not finish understanding.

You start running: the muscle consumes the glucose it has stored.

At 20 minutes (more or less): the muscle demands glucose of the blood torrent.

Therefore the liver has to release part of its reserves to maintain the glucose level.

Something has to fail to go down so much ... Before debut

I exercise to control glucose, but to do it I have to eat more amount of hydrates ... it is almost better not to do it.And if I do not put insulin in the food, surely glycemia rises a lot .... is it good to let it go up so much to the time of exercising?

Ains ..... how fun is trying to get to know yourself.: Mrgreen:

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/19/2010 4:01 a.m.

hahahaha Nacho, if it is a bit difficult, but little by little the trick is being taken and you don't have to throw in the towel: mrgreen:
I believe that what fails is that we have too much insulin in the body to exercise so it is essential to lower insulin units when we are going to do some sport or physical activity, I do sports from 7 in the afternoon during theWeek and I put less insulin units in food than when I'm not going to do anything, I prefer to have a little high post and not have to snack much to run.With the pump it is much easier for me, because I know almost safely the insulin that is circulating through my body, the effect of the insulin of the food and the basal at that time is very short .....But still sometimes the invention fails :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
01/19/2010 4:47 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
My mother !!When I read you to comment on the insertators, I will tremble, it seems so difficult to control everything you comment.I already imagine that one gets used to it and in the end it will be easy, but when I see that the boys hurt and fear it ... :?.Alea, I hope he will solve.And that Celia improves, ah!And Drake too: d.
Velia, to see how the visit to the endocrine has gone.
Peanut!!What a joy to read you !!I already knew that your blond and Nayah's birthday is now, but I never remember the date, and that when I talk to Rebeca, it reminds me but then I forget: Oops :.Age things !!:-/.
Marcita How funny Noe!Of course, better pirate than princess !! ,;).
Well, I'm here, a little worried.On Sunday Juan goes to Pyrenees to ski with the class, I have a shrunk heart (although I do not show it), and he is crazy with illusion because the time comes to leave.Last year, he agreed with his brother, so his father and I also went to Pyrenees that week, as an hour away from where they were, so I was quieter, but this year, the class of hisBrother does not go, so we have to stay here, and the truth is that I am looking forward to it, although last year he showed me that I controlled it, I cannot stop feeling that uneasiness.
Well, a hug for everyone !!

DiabetesForo
01/19/2010 5:55 a.m.

Good
Here we walk, with a quite tempered time, although wet.

I have been going around the inserter and I have occurred to me, to try ... I have thought that it may be a solution to cut the catheter adhesive a bit, so that it does not reach the edges of the inserter and reduce the risk ofthat can be glued.Maybe, if I leave it smaller, I will just have to put the extra adhesive on the catheter to hold.I will tell you when we make the change.

Mamidejuan, do not worry too much, that your child is controlled that it is the envy of the forum.
Drake is better, based on rice potes for babies and yogurts with bifidus: oops: it will seem exaggerated, but it is cheaper than the veterinarian and he loves him :)) he already recovers strength and we have resumed the walks, thanI have to put myself fit for when I do the Camino de Santiago.We will see, because the last idea that has occurred to my friend and me is to take us to dogs.Let's see how we organize it.

Congratulations to the kids who turn years.Surely they are to eat them.

DiabetesForo
01/19/2010 7:50 a.m.

Good night, route !!!Without variable ... the new endo was delighted with the graphics, with the hem ... comeI do not ask more ... now a snack with my maid, and see if rest a little ...
Mommy, I understand your concern, although it is true that Juan is a model kid, and surely everything will be fine.
Alea, I'm glad Drake is more recovered, and that you can enjoy the walks ... By the way, Juanlu is investigating the catheters, has found a forum in English that talks about it.He will tell you what to find out ...
Prado, thanks, pretty ... you always so optimistic, and I always like a shit ..... a little kiss.
And na more, kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/19/2010 3:16 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.......
Congratulations Velia-Angella for that hemo: d.That it is not optimism woman, it is realism: mrgreen:, anyway whenever we go to endo we think we are worse than we are, that happens to all hehehehe .....

Alea I'm glad that Drake is already better !!!!!!!!!!You will tell us how the topic of cutting the catheter is going ...

Mamidejuan, quiet woman that your child surely knows how to take care of yourself, I imagine that as much as we tell you, it will cost you;)

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/20/2010 3:18 a.m.

Hello, everyone.

Mamidejuan, you'll see how he spends it from cinema and without problems.Even so, I am at the stone's stone shot, if there is any problem, with total confidence.

Prado, I go around ... and go around .... but I will put it in another post ... hehehe than if not, he twists.

Congratulations on that visit to the endo with everything good, you feel a special joy.

Over here sun and good weather ...... that comes well while it lasts.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/20/2010 5:53 a.m.

Hello everyone!!
Velia, congratulations on that hem !!I am very happy !!: D, kiss for Angela and another for you.The truth is that it is great to obtain that reward after the effort made, the bad thing is that sometimes there are those who with the same effort do not get a result and that must be discouraging: x.
Thank you all for the good concept you have of Juan, maybe I have done too well in the forum: Oops: ... you know ... mother's passion;).
Nacho, thanks for offering you, I hope I don't have to need you, but I'm glad to know that you are close :).
Alea, how well Drake, I understand that if you get more expensive whatever, really veterinarian spending is high.With my witch, in the end, as it was older it was a tremendous expense, I had a lung problem and I spent a lot on analytics, radiographs, ultrasound, I wish there would be private insurance for dogs!I would have compensated a barbarity :)).
Prado more relaxed at work? I hope so.
A hug to all, that I am going to see a basketball game:-/.

DiabetesForo
01/20/2010 1:32 p.m.

Very good.

Today it was a catheter change, so we decided to put into practice the idea of ​​the cut: idea :.I took the adhesive part, without removing the protector and cut approximately 2 mm in a circle.Upon reaching the protector's eyelashes, I simply removed the protector and changed it, to the already cut part.Celia looked at me without much conviction: shock :.Total, it was a little smaller and did not reach the sides of the inserter.We cross fingers, place and shoot: total success.Clean launch, without problems and without being stuck anywhere: d.
After we only had to ensure everything with the extra adhesive above the other and that's it.I think we have solved the problem without having to wait for miracles from those of Medtronic.It is clear that nothing exacerbates ingenuity than the need:-/

On the other hand, today I called Oviedo, because Celia is already analytical, and Teté told me that better for next month, that this is closer to the date of consultation with the endo.Another joy, because lately it has had high figures and the goal was to lower the hem.This gives us time to improve;)

Anyway, good news.

And Drake continues to improve.He already wants to eat and play.Those who have or have had a dog know what they are loved.Anyway, I consulted with the veterinarian and told me that if I did not improve it, but I think it will not be necessary.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
01/20/2010 1:44 p.m.

Today, returning from Alicante on the train put a documentary about Cáceres and I hoping that they mentioned the Route de la Plata and nothing :?...

6.6 Hemo Does Dondé are the emoticon of applause when it is needed?
Despite the endo effect, right?Surely you would have dropped from 6.5

Not only the forum, the whole city speaks well of Juan: Mrgreen: :)) ... Mamidejuan you will see how everything perfect.
By the way, let's see if you make me a visit soon ... or soon I will not be ...

DiabetesForo
01/20/2010 2:26 p.m.

Nosdias, again here, that again I have been liado and I don't take time, all good?Alea already knows that occasionally we talk ...

I owed you a couple of things, first of the Wii, it seems that Angela takes advantage of him, quite a lot and I nothing for now.And the first domestic game that entered the house comes to mind, if I remember correctly in the 70s, a pot that connected to TV to play ping-pong (in black and white) ... and…..Joé ... no pot of those have come back into the house until a couple of years ago they threw us the play station, then to Angela the Nintendo DS, now the Wii….Hehe, now Montse and I are looking for a board to install a ping-pong in the garage ... same in 30 years our girls will walk for their respective garages….A sports club with golf, basketball, boxing, football ...?
Another thing, and since we are nostalgia, for those of my fifth (born in the 60s), do you interest some scanns of the complete albun of "color and life".Well, I just found it.For those who do not know, it was an albun of cultural types that we did at that time ...Haha, I just agreed, the other day they gave a report on Chinchon and José Sacristan, which is from there, and told the right sensation that he had when he saw his image in a collection of chromos (also of the 70s) ... to myI would like to see myself as chrome and exchange me ... Let's see if one day I kill someone and go out in a collection of celebrities.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/21/2010 4:35 a.m.

Juan Luis, good !!!!I remember perfectly the album, although I remember it with the name of "Life and color", I remember the flowers, the animals, fish, there I was first impressed the image of the black (or black) that put that on the lips thatHe enlarged it so much !!!!
My last chrome, which cost me a barbarity to find it was one of the human body.He looked his tongue raised with a cut where the interior was seen.Yes, an amazing album !!!
I also saw the report of the people of Sacristán, the truth is that I did not know that Chinchón was so beautiful, I wanted to visit him.
Owash, when Juan returns we have to go to make an analytical because we have it on February 16, to see if it is true that I notify you and have coffee.Juan with toast, who will go fasting :).
Hey, I didn't know that Juan's fame came so far :)).
Alea, how good the ingenuity, that good that you know so much!, So when Juan has the bomb, I have a lot of people to ask my doubts: oops :: oops :.
A hug to all

DiabetesForo
01/21/2010 6:45 a.m.

Very good
I have also walked a few days missing, quite messy.
And with good news, on day 3 we go to Cáceres, I finally put us ... (I join Owash looking for the applause emoticon).
Velia, congratulations, for hemo, the results, the graphs ...
Mommy, you will see how Juan enjoys like a dwarf and everything is good, calm.
Alea what we have to devise!I'm glad the invention works, how about Celia?
Prado, Anuski more relieved work?
Juan Luis, I also remember that album, my brother collected it and the one I remember most is the chrome of a clear angora cat with some eyes ... I would like to have it.
And here, with not a little complimated and with pharyngitis, but on Monday they called me from school to pick it up because it only ate half of the snack ...;) and they told me that sick children do not go to school: Shock :: Evil:, Anyway, without comments.
Well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/21/2010 9:50 a.m.

Nas, yes, it was "life and color" .. By the way, a few days ago they threw a movie with that title, he went on kids in 1975 and one of them was obsessed with getting his last cross, I think that of the skeleton's head... Yes, I was also impressed by the images of the "blacks" with those deformed lips.Let's see if it is not very complicated and I put them on the network.
Today I have gone to the consultation, to "ask for" sensors and claim my appointment (9 months ago).They had forgotten me ... that happens to me to be so good patient, so they have given me for February 12, to see what happens, that I have been very high, plus the excesses of Christmas ... ahThey gave me the sensors.

Juan Luis
01/21/2010 12:09 p.m.

Hello good...
Juanlu, because it will be an epidemic of "life and color".It turns out that this Christmas, my son was reorganizing a attic that my mother has.In addition to old photos (which were excited) and a thousand cachivaches, he lowered three chromos albums, and one of them was that of life and color, complete, with all the chromos.It was like a memory slap.I could be happy, I explained to my children the day that we were going with my parents to the Plaza Mayor to buy and exchange chromos.I told my mother that I had it (I advanced my sisters hehehe) I have it as a cloth and each chrome is a memory retail.In fact, when we returned from the holidays, that we stayed in Madrid with some friends, my friend, who is very fine, took a bottle of Moët Chandon: Oops: while I took out the album.He turned as crazy as I had put me a couple of days before.Total, that seeing chromos and drinking champagne (the second bottle fell) he told me that his first kiss to a boy was in exchange for the only chrome that was missing :)) ... we finished early, quite harmed but more happy than Easter;)
Anyway, when anyone sees me, I start seeing the album and transporting myself to childhood: P

Ah, congratulations to Angela, who with the joy that the invention worked to me to congratulate her, her and Juan and Velia.What a hemo.

Marcita, congratulations too for the news.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
01/21/2010 1:06 p.m.

voila !!!!
click on each of the images or in Next to see more

Juan Luis
01/21/2010 2:11 p.m.

Good night, route !!!!
I spend a moment that I am Tronchá .... We are collaborating in an initiative to collect medications and clothes for Haiti ... Today all morning collecting boxes and bags of the choles and tomorrow and past reclassification ... to all this, academy and academy andSome time of study to the environment ... but hey, the important thing is that the work that is done is fruitful, and arrives as soon as possible to the area ... we'll see!
Life and color, what times !!!And that I was a dwarf when it came out .... But it also goes back to childhood ...
Our brother -in -law Jesus TB.It is from Moet Chandon, this Christmas has also fallen some of them, but daughter, I should not have the palate so fine, because I like the cava that we buy:-/:-/ :))
Alea, I'm glad that insertion has gone well, to see if it is possible that the problems are finished ... otherwise, is the figures go down? ...
Marcita, good news ... You'll tell us the advantages of see
Ruterillos, kisses and have a good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/21/2010 4:21 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... Brrrrr .... How cold jolin again, what a frozen frost: D ..... as soon as I appear my nose to the street I woke up suddenly :)) :)) :))
I am finally more relieved but I do not know whether to say with joy uffff ... because the panorama in this area is very sad and bad, they do not stop closing large companies and the coal panorama is not very clear either ..... inend.....

Marcita, what does I see again ?????How lucky that they change to the newest, my bomb turns 5 in April and I would like them to change it, I will consider it to the endo in May and we will see but I fear that it will be that no .....

Ale how the catheter was?The invention worked ???????

Mommy, I imagine that Juan has already marched yesterday, tell us how he is doing, surely great: D

I'm going to work a little ...... you have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/25/2010 3:23 a.m.

Very good.

A lot of laziness seems that there are lately.Let's see if we are encouraged to write a little more.

Here the weather is bad.Strong rains every two by three.It is not too cold, yes, but we are aguachinated.

Last night he touched catheter change again.And again we put into practice the cut: without problems.Celia has lost her fear and is no longer a mess.Do not hook or stick to the sides of the puncture.Of course, I have to put the extra adhesive to hold it well, but at least we have solved the most complicated.

Anyway, few more novelties there are.

Kisses to small birthday girls and health to all.

DiabetesForo
01/25/2010 12:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.