{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello.
Small photos!As I remembered you when I saw that I was snowing there, I imagine how you have enjoyed it, especially the kids.Here more than snow fell ice, on Friday night we were at -15º, and the Saturday at -5º so nothing of Pisci, on Sunday we left for a little while and did not cry from the cold it had, whenever Nieva says she does not say that she did notLike snow :)) But Nyah delighted although it seems to me that some chest has caught, I play wood.
Marcita, I did not know that they were going to change the bomb, I hope you are right and give you the meter too, you would tell us.
How isn't Noe?
Mommy, I'm glad that everything so great and don't worry so much, that we were not so bad, you know that we like to "complain" a lot;) a kiss.
Greetings

Beky's profile photo
Beky
01/12/2010 4:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning route !!!
Becky, -15º, what happened! .... The truth is that we enjoy a lot, especially Angela, few things have made her be so hallucinated !!!High of the normal, and next week Endo, AggGGGGGGGGG ..... in short, what he told you, does not surprise me that Noah had a bad time with the cold ...
Marcita, hopefully they put the minilink, although the Medtronic told us that all the new ones they put will be, regardless of whether the user takes or not a continuous meter ... In our case it would be a change, andIn principle we would keep us with what we have, that is what seems a bit absurd since we cannot benefit from the whole ... but well, we'll see ...
Mommy, what good vacation yours too.Now to the routine, which really comes to me to focus.
Prado, already in Ecuador;)
Paz, let's see if you have a ratin and tell us .... I suppose you holiday well, how about the tests?
Well, I take a walk through the forum and start studying.
Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/13/2010 4:05 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, here we are ... dream, rain ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/13/2010 4:18 a.m.

Very good !!!!!!
Beky ¡-15º !!I want the desire to "vacation" in the snow ... :))
I only enter one momentary (I am linked in the kitchen) to tell you that they just passed a brochure of El Corte Inglés with cakes for diabetics, without sugar or fructose, indicating calories, carbohydrates ... and looks like a pint ...!They have cakes, toast, cakes, mousses ... Who will catch an English Court nearby:-/.
Then I spend more unreasonable.Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/13/2010 5:38 a.m.

Hello good!!!
Beky .... What a temperature, -15 degrees !!!Iciar either likes the cold, especially if air blows, where the heat is ... although then in summer we complain about heat:-/
Here today, it rains but at least there were 5 degrees at 9 in the morning.
Mommy welcome from your vacation !!
And peace, is it true, how in Lanzarote?
Nice photos, I also made some of the great snowfall we had ... because I didn't remember so much snow here.
Iciar very well enjoying all your toys little by little, so that it does not saturate.With a Mickye computer, vowels and numbers have already been learned from 1 to 5 ... he loves !!!
Here also a lot of work, me meading, how are you going?

To spend a good day !! kisses !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/13/2010 6:34 a.m.

Goodssssssss
My mother, how long.
Well, that we land finally at home, after more than 20 days and almost miracle, because we still catch fat between Madrid and more here Somosierra, but in the end we arrived without major setback.

We have had bad luck over time.A lot of rain that has prevented him from doing many of the things he had planned, but at least we have been gathered and well.

On Saturday we went to Madrid and fished the great snowfall, so we could not go out here on Monday, but on Tuesday, with great joy for Celia.In Madrid we were having dinner at a restaurant, "El Barracón" (in Fuencarral, town), in which a group that sings songs from 60, 70 and 80. Very enrolled and fun.People dinner and ends singing and dancing.Highly recommended for those who have the opportunity to go.
On Sunday we went to see "Avatar" in 3D.A Pasada de Peli.History is nothing from the other world, but the effects are amazing.And dinner at Foster's Hollywood.Complete program for Celia.
And on Monday of sales.I hate them, but Celia enjoyed the beauty, which was already needed, because it was bad with angina and a bestial gingivitis, apart from the problems to insert the catheter that, as we commented on the house of Juanlu and Velia, are surely due to theInserterWe have already asked for a new one and bring it to us tomorrow.Last night the catheter came out and before putting the new one, he began to cry desperately.He is so terrified every time he plays change that he says he does not want the bomb.Little by little we try to calm it and convince her.Juanlu and Velia also chatted with her to encourage her.Let's see if we get it.

And at Juanlu and Velia's house, great, as always.Nati increasingly great.He was waiting for us anxious to know if we had gifts for her.He laughed, released tacos and told us about his leagues.Very old and series Ángela.Dana as sky as ever.They, along with Dana's boyfriend, went to play the Wii.My son Fernando also has it, and is exercised in quantity.
Anyway, I will tell you, that I have a lot of behind and I have not finished undoing suitcases.

A hug and happy year to all.

DiabetesForo
01/13/2010 12:50 p.m.

Good evening, here with my Maradin starting to see a movie ... today tired, often we have had a complete day ...
Prado, I have read you slowly, that in the morning I go to all milk, the elliptics keep it, but for now it is leveraged ... in principle the time I take the use in walking with Juanlu, we usually do an hour in the morningAnd what we can in the afternoon.I know that it is not as intense as the elliptical, aerobic or swimming, but it is more pleasant ... to see if when the opposition passes, I can resume other activities ...
Alea, Rebienvenida .... Damn catheters, again outside ... uffff, I am not surprised that he despair .... to see if at least with the new inserter the problem is solved, you will tell us ....When I had to go to Oviedo? ...
Anuski, I imagine Iciar with the playful ones .... They do not enjoy, and next year or tell you .... Jo, take advantage of this stage that is beautiful ....
Marcita, here we have a supercor, I have already seen the sugar -free sweets ... we bought few cakes and sweets, but always normal .... By the way I have told you the fans of Angela for the pastry ????If God gives bread to those who have no teeth .... yes, now he has given him to make sweets and cakes ... apart from the famous cookie and yogurt biscuPastelera, tiramisu and a flan .... the great flan flan, but a disaster was made, hahahaIn the dough "....
Well, I've already extended enough ... I'm going to look at Angela and I touged my boy ...
Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/13/2010 4:51 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon route !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/14/2010 9:40 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

It rains the beast, and vents in the same way.

Celia is bad.After the climb when the catheter was left, it has been high, with corrections.This morning he got up vomiting, so he hasn't gone to class.It had 0.8 acetone: |Now it seems that it is already improving.But I know the cause: Oviedo touches us next week and something has to happen to fuck the hemo: Evil:

Today the new inserter has arrived.They have not charged anything delivering the defective.Velia, you should also change the one who gives you problems.

Anyway, I am still homemade, to see if I organize a little.Luckily the house is already heating, that it was frozen.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/14/2010 10:05 a.m.

Good morning,
Brrrrrr, how cold it is, at least has stopped raining:-/, to see if we dry a little.
Alea, what a roll with the happy catheters, I imagine that you will have tried everything, but have you changed your lot?Let's see if with the new inserted the thing improves.When Noe fell, he also said that he preferred not to have a bomb, he even took fear of going to the bathroom why the cable hanging there ... so I understand how Celia will feel, much encouragement.
Prado, already Friday, ends the bad week, the weekend to rest;)
Velia, it's true, it seems that we are lethargic with the cold ... :))
Well nothing, to have a good Friday.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/15/2010 5:31 a.m.

Hello family

I greet to greet that I have already rolled up in parents, telling that we are testing the minilink.

I go crazy this tax month (like Prado and Anuski:?) And I'm still a lot, so I can't entertain me anything.Send you a greeting to all and Velia thank you again for your minilink explanations that for me sure that you did not arrive on time to the Kings ride, but we had a burden ....

Beky are you already preparing Nayah's birthday ???Mine already count the days for yours.They remind me of me when I was pregnant telling the days to be born because I was so tremendous that I couldn't even get the zipper of the boots :)) :)) What anger I gave me that and my husband left laughing when he saw me.

Well, I roll up, many kisses for everyone, until next time.Get up well those up there, here it seems that time has been fixed.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
01/15/2010 11:36 a.m.

Good afternoon ....: D ...You will sit wonderful: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

Alea how is Celia ????? ...problems and cross the fingers to continue like this ...

Mani you also overwhelmed this month ???????What comfort :)) :)) :)) ... Luckily, with so much work, it happens to me very quickly, I don't even know hehehe ...... Let it be slightly pretty !!!!!!!

Have a good weekend ...... kisses ....

DiabetesForo
01/15/2010 11:50 a.m.

Hello good.

San Friday already, so I wish you a good weekend.

Celia is pretty good, although the upward trend persists.Today I had a catheter change, because tonight is the third day, but it has begged me to leave it tomorrow morning, so I have accessed.We will see if the problem ends with the new inserter.
And she is very happy in the institute.It begins to see good results and have fun leaving the teachers who gave it for a lost case.

For the rest, without novelty, unless Drake is bad.It has a cold and diarrhea.Poor, with so much change of site, of time and food has a clueless stomach.Here I have it by my side, thrown by the radiator.

I will recover the delays of the forum and the mail, which I have petado.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/15/2010 1:15 p.m.

Good night!!!
This week has been very job, and I had no time than reading.
Prado ... I'm glad you are more relieved.
And man, on the eve: D ... and twice, have a great time celebrating, because I don't remember what day it is.
Beky and Nayah's ??have temperatures up?Here a little better, although it has rained everything he wanted.
Alea, with the new prick I hope Celia is more animated to continue with the bomb, that despairs anyone.
Velia, so you have a coach at home ... I also like to make cakes, for you we always do them instead of buying them, and we do a tiramisu ... that is to suck your fingers .... uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Today we have gone to look at a play library to iciar, and according to we entered, we stayed with the girl and she went directly to the children and toys, and after being there a ratillo, I say good iciar we are going?And he says no, then the girl says, if you want to leave her a little while you drink coffee ... Let's see how?Well, it was going out the door and leaving the girl to the girl ... Ayssss that Penita gave me :( :( nothing was out 10 minutes and we came back, I was playing, but as soon as he saw us put a pucherin ... poor, poor, whoBad time must have passed, and I also made me longer those 10 minutes.
Have a good weekend.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/15/2010 5:30 p.m.

Good morning
is to talk about desserts and appear :))

Little to tell ... a lot of routine, a lot of paper and very little desire to work:-/

Good weekend

DiabetesForo
01/16/2010 5:24 a.m.

Hello good,
Here we continue with rain, thankfully it is not cold.
Anuski, if when our kids look at us with those eyes, our soul falls to the ground ...
I don't know when it is, but congratulations to Nico, Nacho and Nayah ... In case I forgot.
Noe is already choosing Carnival costume, wants pirate. Where have the princesses girls be?In DIN, I don't know why it will be decided.
Good weekend to all.

DiabetesForo
01/16/2010 6:53 a.m.

Hello good.
We have already tried the new inserter and ... it has been locked: Twisted: the adhesive stuck to the side and the half -click catheter was left.Luckily I was fast and I could take it off with my fingers and finish clicking on a push.Celia almost didn't realize, but I'm afraid that we don't solve it either.
More than fed up I am from the fighter puncturers: mrgreen:

Tomorrow I will have to call Medtronic again, to see what solution they give us.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/17/2010 12:54 p.m.

Alea does not know how much I feel what happens to you with the prick, it is a punch! Look at me.Stocking, surely you have already tried it but just in case I tell you, obviously what I tell you is for the old prick not for the new one that is clear that it will come badly.

I hope that you are solved soon because the truth is that it is desperate especially for children, we have gone through the occasional "punch" of these and it is ... as if you give you something.

A kiss

DiabetesForo
01/17/2010 3:30 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Joooooder, Alea ... Well, I didn't expect it .... that one fails, okay, but 2 .: Twisted :: twisted: .... to see if you are enduring until going to Oviedo, and hopefullyHemo will have lowered and motivated a little more.This afternoon I call you
I desperate, we have been with some figures that hallucins ... "Endo Syndrome", you know ... Tomorrow touches !!!The basal a lot increased, I correct with units unthinkable so far .... in short, that here I am trying to concentrate on the studies so as not to climb the walls ...
Mani, you don't have to thank anything, woman, that you controlled the subject great ...
By the way I have read about the birthday of our Prince, Nico, Nacho and Nayah (Joer, the 3 for N), because congratulations ... I suppose they had a great time ..... kisses for all.
Well, I'm going to finish, I'll get into the night more slowly.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/18/2010 3:59 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning people.

Here the cold has already passed, now we have a decent temperature ... and today it does not rain (for the moment).

I have had a few days looked at some new projects, but I'm already being in order.

Prado, the Wii does not use it much, a couple of days a week, but it is very funny, and if you take it seriously, "you real".I love yoga and toning exercises.Although with what you spend it best in the games, logically.What interests me now is to burn fat, so I don't force myself with the pulsations.With the glycemia I have to be careful, on Sunday I ended up in the elliptical with 65 and going down ... and that was in 127 at the beginning.

Good Tuesday to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/19/2010 3:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.