{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Be careful with that Wii and the glycemia ..... as we have also been good, the kings left us another, with their exercise table, etc ... and you give you some fear.Fulfill what I thought: do you exercise and have fun, what can you ask for?

They also left me a new toy, a radio control helicopter, but you have to read the instructions before trying to fly between the leg legs ...... Now it will be a few days in the dry dock .......hehehehe.

Here today makes air, wild bursts, and cold, very cold ........

Good Friday for everyone.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/08/2010 2:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ....... what coldooooooooooooo brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well, I think about buying the Wii, I feel like it: D, Nacho, Velia tell me your experiences with her, it is worth it ?????? ... is exercised ????motivates ????hahaha....

I'm going to work a little ...... have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/08/2010 3:35 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Well, I did not read you in time, Regina ... very pleasant with Celia and Alea.A lot of charleta, while Dana, Fran, Celia and Ángela played around ... gifts for Nati, who expected anxious since she learned that visits were coming (hahahaha, she does not control), in short, that very well.Alea can't write because his son's computer is spoiled, I imagine that he will be updated.
The Wii, nor I have tasted it, I have not had time, meadow, but it is far from being a console that makes users inactive .... girls stick some panzadas that you don't see ... Yesterday Angela was allday between 76 and 90, yes, with some glass of milk with sugar in between to avoid hypo ... can be asked for more without leaving home? ...
Here very cold but sunny, he is snowing very close, I hope he improves the time we are going to take to Nati.
Well, I let you go to C.S.A for strips, and take the instance of my oppositions .... MEATURE HOLIDAYS I HAVE: OOPS :: OOPS :: OOPS:
Kisses!!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/08/2010 5:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!and happy year !!!!!!!
How long without writing ... I have been reading you, but I did not give me time to write ... for work and for schedule changes, I have been in the afternoon all week and part of the past, because there are two cows companions.I was from 21-27, but coinciding that my brothers-in-law were not stopped here.Family and calm Christmas, we have not left almost.
Iciar with many gifts, very excited in Pope Noel and in Reyes, seeing this year the ride I enjoy a lot, and when he finished opening gifts, he says ... and Masssh?: D.I will be giving them little by little, but does not know which one to play.
With me, kings have also behaved very well.
That, tell how the Wii, that I threw my eye late, and I could not ask me anymore ... because if it happens to me as I ask me already, that my glycemia have been a bit like this:-/... And on top of home ... that with these cold, it will come wonderfully.
Prado, how about your flu, has passed?
Owahs, good luck now with destiny ... Let's see if it goes faster.
Greetings to all !!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
01/08/2010 11:05 a.m.

.... If Anuski already surpassed, the day you saw us despite the voice I had already better .....
I imagine Iciar's face with the gifts hehehe ... is to eat it ..... very pretty !!!!! ....

DiabetesForo
01/08/2010 12:42 p.m.

Hello family .....
Here a cold that pela, just think that the school already begins on Monday and I have to go outside freeze to the desire.I see that here the kings have not misbehaved and I thought that the wi, what vice: twisted:
Ayyyyy, and tomorrow pool, I just remembered ....... how coldooooooooooo for dioooooooooooossssssss ....... even if I don't get in.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
01/08/2010 6:36 p.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The holidays have finished and tomorrow return to the routine ... :( ¡What a roll!
Here the kings have behaved very well, especially with the queen of the house, as expected, many toys and varied, although the best gift has arrived today, it is snowing !!!And the snow sets, so we had snowball war and as Noe says, a desire come true.
Enjoy the rest of Sunday.

DiabetesForo
01/10/2010 9:56 a.m.

Mother of beautiful love !!Peazo Nevada has fallen into Cáceres.I had already seen these snowfall in Vitoria every Christmas, but in these lands ... Joé, Angela is delighted.Let's see if I put a photo tomorrow.
Owash, I read you in other threads, and I admire the patience you have.Ah, and congratulations on your official.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/10/2010 2:44 p.m.

Thanks for both ... some call it patience and other stubbornness ... but mine is for diabetes :))

DiabetesForo
01/10/2010 3:46 p.m.

Good Monday.

Here we continue with cold, although it does not wind, and the snow forgives us.At 20 kilometers there is a span, but here only a slight layer in the gardens.

Prado, yesterday I tried the Wii, and you exercise, guaranteed.I don't think so much as going to run, but you move, that sure.And it is more entertaining and varied.If you are combining yoga exercises, with a bit of balance, a little toning, and then you marry any of Aerobic: dance the Hulahop, jog at the site, or make step on the table .... you move.I get to sweat.

I will tell you how I continue with her, although I will combine: wii, elliptical, run, paddle ... and everything that arises.

Greetings, and good Monday.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/11/2010 2:49 a.m.

Good morning ..... Over here the snow has also respected us, but in the rest of the province there are incommunicado villages, yesterday it snowed a little in the afternoon and set something that is now pure ice, they are throwing salt on some sidewalks thatThey look like skating clues: Mrgreen:

Nacho, I already imagine that the Wii cannot replace other sports such as running, the elliptical or hiking that is what I do usually but if it helps in the toning it already serves me: D and if it is also fun and you can play accompaniedWell, much better hehe ... so keep telling how it is .......

I'm going to work a little that this week is terrible, the worst of the year: ((: (, I just want it to happen Rapidito ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/11/2010 3:09 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!Ohhhhhhhhh, how beautiful Cáceres is, today with less snow, but the stamp was impressive when I took Angela to school ... come on, we were going all 2 with my mouth .... in the years I live here not hereI had ever seen a snowfall of this caliber .... Madrid's return was slightly tense, the last km.They became endless ... but come on, we had time to arrive, change footwear and shelter a little, pick up Ángela and leave cameras in hand to travel the neighborhood .... We couldn't miss the games with the snow, theFriends with sled included, hahaha, yes, we pingle we all end ...
Prado, come, when you least expect it we are Friday ... encouragement!
I will read quickly that today I return to studies, AGGGGGGG ... kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/11/2010 3:36 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, what was promised, the snowfall.First what fell in the neighborhood as soon as he arrived from Madrid

And Angela with some friends in the park also in our neighborhood.Shortly after we decided to take refuge at home to avoid major evils.

And finally, once the storm has passed, how beautiful our street was, and the tickets to the houses

Another day I talk about the Wii.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/11/2010 4:54 a.m.

How beautiful prints, Juan Luis.
Here more of the same, Noe enjoyed the beautiful, even in dreams, that has spent all night laughing and pulling snowballs in bed :)).
There is also snow this morning, although the streets are passable without problems, well, access to school with enough ice.
Well nothing, back to the usual roll.Prado mood, which once surpassed this week will take a year to come again:-/.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/11/2010 5:10 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
What a day we have today, rain and quite cold ... Brrrrrrrrrrrrr .... Of course we do not resume the walks, although we are quite daring and we have done it with chuzos from Punta.
Alea must already be in Asturian lands ... I often have had back .... to see if he enters and tells us ... how about Celia?
Marcita, what drip with I see, I do not know if they will change it or not, because it seems that politics is to put it to the new ones, of course, that policy I understand little, because I do not know the complete functioning of the same, but what I know is that it has enough advantages using it together with the continuous meter, how to stop the pump when it detects hypoglycemia ... in short, to see what happens ...
Prado, I suppose that very Liadina .... come and encourage !!!!
Nacho, I just agreed that in December they gave us a Zaragozano calendar, how curious, I haven't seen them ...
Well, I don't roll up that I have to study (and there are little, there is).
Kisses and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/12/2010 4:23 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Ah!I forgot !!!!, to the followers of the F1, we are already congratulations with our red champion ... Oeoeoe .... to see if we are still giving us joy;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/12/2010 4:40 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... Brrrrrrrrrrr here also a day of dogs (poor lol), it rains, rains and does not look like stopping, but it is less cold ...

Nice photos Juan Luis, what a snowfall, is pretty to see her from home je ......

Velia takes advantage of the bad weather to do elliptical or you no longer have it ???????Now in winter I use the tape to run more, with cold I go to run but raining or snowing no: mrgreen: and here it rains very often ......

I continue with mine ....... you have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/12/2010 4:44 a.m.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Velia, I want the World Cup to start, red was always my favorite color: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
01/12/2010 4:45 a.m.

Good morning,
And also raining here.Hahahahaha, Prado laughed at "dog days" because mine has not come out of the brazier for a month: shock: :))
Velia, I have read you about the Medtronic sensor.To us when they put the bomb they told us not to put it on, to see now with the change if they recommend it, I think that if they see it it will be to take advantage of the minilink, right?:?:.
Alea, to see if you tell us how vacations for our lands ...
I put the mess, I have things to do.Good day.

DiabetesForo
01/12/2010 5:01 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
I'm back (well, a few days ago, but I didn't have a little while to write).
In Seville, Christmas passed by water, but despite that I was super at ease.Then a few days in the town giving many walks through the countryside and, again, back to normal.
Owash, I read about your place.I'm very happy to hear it!!.Now to wait for the state of good hope to end with a very close place: d.
How have you enjoyed the snow !!How beautiful the photos, Juan Luis!.Here it snowed one day in the morning at the time that my children were leaving for the institute and were happy, although it lasted little: x.
Well, I hope the glycemia will be as well as possible ...
Kisses for everyone,

DiabetesForo
01/12/2010 8:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.