{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Holasss to all

By Valencia almost in short manga ... more than 20 degrees yesterday: shock: although then a good rain fell ... Time.

Today my provisional opposition note has been published: I am in 438 position on 634 places ... so that I am an official, virtually and in the absence of definitively formalizing and awarding the square (there for summer, as little).
Anyway, they could not have made a better end of the year gift.: Mrgreen:

Viral gingivitis: shock: .. I hope it has not already recovered, based on flan, right?: Mrgreen:

Well, just in case I do not enter the forum tomorrow I wish all of you and your families a happy Normaglucémica 2010 (Made in Santesteban): Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/30/2009 9:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well here it is also hot despite the rain, which returned to noon and recently left the sun again ... you are right, Owash, what a weird time !!!And congratulations on that square ... now to see if your place is in a place that comes well.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/30/2009 11:23 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day......

Owash What good news, a very good way to finish the year and start 2010, now hopefully the place where you want ...: D

I have started the day with a good trancazo and a beautiful 200 in the glucometer so I have had breakfast a good sucks of Paracetamol and I have changed the catheter.I do not plan to let the farewell of the year hehehehehe ....: Mrgreen:

In case I do not connect to wish you a great 2010 and as Velia says "that glycemias accompany us" :)) :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/31/2009 3:35 a.m.

Today I get up dumb, well, more darker than usually.
In the midst of breakfast and with that feeling that you forget something ... I had not measured: shock:
And I am an animal of customs ... it has been not to leave the glucometer where always, not see it when I get up and nothing at all, or remember my routine 8)

Then I have come down to buy and when I return ... Image of forgotten milk cartons :( (and that they were pointed in the paper that lowers me) ... total that in a while it will have to go down again ... thanlaziness.

Ale, I'm going to gossip for a while.

That you have a good time.

DiabetesForo
12/31/2009 3:53 a.m.

Nosdias, Aummmmmm, who lazy.In the end given the time we have changed, the attraction park plan for one of museums ... we'll see.
Owash, congratulations on that square !!!!!
To me of the routines, you mistakes them, have you done it?, Looking at my gut looking for recent punctures to know if I had the insu ... they sound to me, but what a lot.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/31/2009 4:36 a.m.

Good morning routerillos!
Prado, take care of that cold and of course he does not prevent you from kicking 2009 and receiving how he deserves in 2010. A beautiful kiss!
Oh, the forgetfulness .... yesterday I went down to buy 3 times and today I have to bring me some more things ....: Oops :: oops: ah, mine has worsened since I am with Juanlu, hahahaha ....
Bad in Madrid, what days of rain .... Luckily the board games give for something ...
If you do not go a good night ... and we will give the health of the routes, the parents and the kids of the forum.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/31/2009 5:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!!!!!
And we finish the year ...
Prado, that is nothing and you can say goodbye to the year.
Over here, improving, the little one goes better and its sores healing (and without flanWorking to the Elpozo to scourge turkeys to feed this daughter).
I hope you are good about the grapes, I never, I replace them with anise traguitos, between that, the lemon sorbet that carries a vodka and the champagne tad, I will start the year with a medium cogorcio ...:))
And that we start the year with good foot, good humor and good glycemia and that in 2010 we have many good things to tell (among them, Owash's Square).
Kisses and until next year.

DiabetesForo
12/31/2009 5:35 a.m.

I go here to congratulate Owahs for that long -awaited square, including the clearing :)).
Prado, we end the cold, let the thing be mild.
Marcita, I'm glad that no better, surely all the evils are forgotten tonight.I still have the kids, I still nap to hold well tonight, I have always left them for grapeHe gave me a penilla ..... so today we will ride a fieston and if it will have to be taken too :))
Here also raining non -stop and day, we have not been able to leave almost anything and for this afternoon they snow.Nyah is wondering all the time when the school begins, poor, to see if tomorrow we can do something.
I leave you one of my favorite songs to end this rainy year.

Happy year 2010 to all ........

Beky's profile photo
Beky
12/31/2009 12:11 p.m.

Hello family

I also wish you all a good entry of the year, to see if it is true that 2010 is a year "10" for everyone, with which I come good for health, the rest we will already take it forward.

Tonight my husband is working, since he is a fireman we almost never eat the grapes together, in short.But and how good I feel tomorrow 1 go out with the street with a very cool head looking at everyone who is hangover :)) :)): Mrgreen :.So how I cross the cables I will work to advance work :?That I had to have delivered a job today and has not given me time.

Jo Beky what a shal he makes me say about time, with how good he is doing here, we have been a jacket or anything for a few days.How badly distributed.

Well, what the Pachuchos and everyone to celebrate the joys.

Good year for everyone

mani05's profile photo
mani05
12/31/2009 1:34 p.m.

Well, and before the appetizer, I definitely congratulate you ..... Happy 2010
Beky, I heard the song .... Thank you !!!!
Mani, then to work and that you take off, although, what a reluctance !!!!
I leave you that we are going to take a snack.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/31/2009 3:39 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day ...... Finally the holidays are finished: D .... and what a laziness to return to the routine :)), I always start the year with a lot of mess in the office, it is the worst month of the year, betweenThe closing of the previous year and updating the new ....: Mrgreen:

I hope you all have a good year entry ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
01/04/2010 3:50 a.m.

nas, happy new year !!!!!!
There is Nati with us, and the house full of laughs, crying, beeps, carols ... ah, that I forgot, just to give you envy, this year I have jarted from nougat, specifically from Jijona (Casa Mira),Chocolate (craftsman of Catalonia) and Cadiz (artisan of the English court).EPA

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/04/2010 8:16 a.m.

Good afternoon routerillos .... What a busy morning that I have had, and what I have left !!!!, we are going to buy the last gifts that we have left.
Prado, it's true, bad month for your work ... well, so entertaining stagn will spend faster the day ...
Here we are still going through water, I just read the news and talk about opening the gauges of Guadiloba, the swamp that supplies Cáceres and surroundings, and that a week ago was at least his capacity .... You can get an idea.... yesterday we talked to Alea, and the poor is not enjoying the walks as expected since only 1 day the rain has given truce.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/04/2010 10:28 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good,
Yes, wet weather here, I am very sorry that Alea and family are not enjoying what they expected ... :(
Juan Luis, because my Noe does not make his mouth water, because they made an afternoon of chocolate mousse that has lasted three days, and the glycemia accompanying ... :))
Well, that tomorrow we are going to wait for the kings to my people, to see if time lets out the floats.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
01/04/2010 11:18 a.m.

Good morning and happy new year to all.

Here it also rains, and it does not look like stopping all day.

Wish for everyone that the new year is accompanied by good things, and better glycemia.

And tonight everyone to sleep soon, that as we have been good, the Magi will leave us many things.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/05/2010 3:23 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!!
Today it dawned sunny, to see if it stays that way and we can enjoy the ride !!!
I have a couple of things to buy, Agggg, every year I think I am going to do it before and the same thing always happens to me, everything at the last minute ... Anyway, that as soon as I leave Nati prepared, I longnew.And some friends come to eat and we have nothing ....:-/:-/ ...
Kisses and good day for everyone, and as Nacho says, to sleep soon (that's quite difficult here) and expect that the kings leave us many things ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/05/2010 6:02 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

To good afternoon.
This working in the center of a big city is not good in days like these: or ... Where do so many people come from?
Don't work on working day? ... and in case of working, have you been asked for free day?: Shock:
Anyway, to see if Zapatero is about to remove these "so endearing days": x x

Yes, I don't like kings either ... And how do people spend a paste today Tuesday, if on Saturday the sales begin?Not understand ... anyway.: Oops:

I have read Mousse cake, nougat ...

I have had (last) family in Jijona ... and you can imagine ... nothing to see the nougat that are manufactured at home with the marketed ... brutal;) ... but hey, I already managed to get rid of thatsinful people: mrgreen:

Thanks for the congratulations for my advanced state of an official :)) ... I hope the childbirth is quick and I get a hill place from home.

DiabetesForo
01/05/2010 11:35 a.m.

Good morning ....... now the holidays were over: D .... How are those kings ???????I hope they have been generous especially with the kids hehe ... I can't complain because I didn't expect anything and something has fallen .....

You have a good day ....... Kisses ....

DiabetesForo
01/07/2010 3:42 a.m.

Good afternoon, routerillos ....
Here the kings have arrived well loads .... Nati has another bag full of dolls that cry, sing, musical instruments .... are we going to take charge.
Angela has been with values ​​below 100, and to top it up the Wii has fallen ... You do not see what exercise with the bowling, tennis, boxing, which does not go back or pussy .... and that whatThe basal ones have them at least.
Juanlu and I didn't complain either, and that this year was going to be something modest ....
And little else, we are waiting for Alea and Celia, who come to have coffee shortly.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/07/2010 11:04 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, tell him that in Oviedo is Nevand and in Llanes almost.That you have a great time.A hug.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/07/2010 3:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.