{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Joé, but hadn't I written here?... well, nothing, give you to greet you, that now I have a hurry ... Ah, by the way, today we have returned to spring, very pleasant time, even fresh ......

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/28/2008 8:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone!!.I have been for other threads of the forum and then I don't have time to enter here ... but now I go to greet.
Welcome to Marcita, we have already crossed through some corridor of this forum.
Beky, I'm still here, I still have a lot to go cows ...
Kalua, I of the paellas ... eat ... a lot !!, but cooking them, nothing !!, that is responsible for my husband that is the Valencian, I dedicate myself to other "cooking."In addition, with theirs that are the Valencians for that of the paella, anyone dares to do one with the few knowledge that I have :)).
Alea, how lucky ... reading and with those views ..
Maria, I'm glad Jessica still ... that she lasts a long time!
Prado, what a hemo !!
A kiss to others that I have something urgent to do and it won't give me time ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 9:19 a.m.

But as you write !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here it has been very hot !!!!!!!!And this cool morning and this afternoon again heat ... and so we are all colds.

Well, in the end I put the bomb, on Friday I click the cannula, I have taken it for three days and it is wonderful ... a puncture every three days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Ohora are 21 !!!!!!! and a month are 210 :?
Come on, I put it on, fixed.

Kisses to all.

mari's profile photo
mari
04/28/2008 1:47 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

No, I don't miss you if I write strange things, it's that very rare things are happening to me today, informatically speaking.Will it leave or will not come out?... ah, nastardes.

Juan Luis
04/28/2008 1:48 p.m.

Well how has the day gone?To me removing a noe hypo before eating (38) and that almost skips an eye with a flashlight, well, it is already having dinner and everything.
Velia, I think that the capillary test will get it here, I have claimed and written to everyone who had to do with the SES and it seems that the thing is underway, I do not know what it will take, is Dr. Arroyo stillIn Cáceres or did you have moved to Badajoz?It seemed good uncle when I met him at this year's parents school.
Beki, how about your kids?
Kisses to everyone

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 3:57 p.m.

Hello guys, I do not roll that today touches supermegaplanchada.
Marcita I'm very happy that noe is more stabilized and with that piece of hemo.Let's see if they solve the analysis because it is a horror to do the analysis.My pitufas are fine but I have half tarumba, I call them "energuman" and "hub" :)) ...... poor little poor, but scheme make me some times .....
Maria, will you be hallucinated with Jesus?sure they haven't changed it?
Anuski, beautiful.Let's see if you talk to Kris and tell us how the little one and give him huge kisses for both of us.In the end do you go bridge?
Well a kiss to all that in the end I really roll up.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/28/2008 7:48 p.m.

Nosdias, Velia's raised night.What little ganita I have ...

Juan Luis
04/29/2008 3:24 a.m.

Good morning...... :?.. I don't feel like writing either ... or writing ...... And I have a lot of mess here ...
Angela walked with altered glycemia ??????????

Have a good day ....... Kisses ...

DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 4:23 a.m.

Good morning ... I had written a testament and Mde gave error ... what a day I have!
Marcita, to see if they put the little machine soon.Arroyo is still here, and they have told us that his transfer is not immediate.We'll see.By the way, what is the school for parents? ... kisses Noe.
Mari, the bomb finally ... you'll see how you don't regret.
Anika, a hug, beautiful.
To Kris and his dwarf, a lot of encouragement and a lot of strength.
Estercadiz, I think he has entered and I have not greeted her .... welcome to the forum and the route ... Ale, how this is encouraged ... well !!!!
To all, that you have a good day ... I'm going to sympathize with Beky ... Besinos.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/29/2008 4:40 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

: Shock:

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/29/2008 4:40 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Goodssssssssss

Anyway, greetings to the route.

What do you have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 4:50 a.m.

You have to see what you write in a short time.

Well, nothing, greet and leave, I have to leave.Later I spend quietly.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 5:57 a.m.

NAS, Alea, drying operation successfully completed.And now to buy member for the Larrrrrrrrrgo Finde.

Juan Luis
04/29/2008 6:18 a.m.

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!K I have news of Kris. The Peke is improving, they have already been assisted breathing, today or tomorrow they know the phototherapy and antibiotics, they are already giving breast milk by syringe.He has lost a little weight, weighs a pokito more than kilo hundred, but it's fine, improving little by little and fighting like a champion.If it remains the same, in a pair of mesecillos you can be at your home Kris is fine, very tired of Pors have already discharged and the hospital catches it an hour on the way, it does not give time to come and go to see the twoTimes K is visiting the day and Keda is all day in the hospital, but it's fine, quite recovered.:))

Kisses.

DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 6:50 a.m.

Hello good!!!
Taty I see that the calls you before, yesterday I had the afternoon Liadilla and I didn't give me time, that good news !!!! I will wait a couple more and I call her to see if she has already taken a little weight, thanChampion is made, she is a fighter Alain !!!!! Poor Kris, she will walk very tired, I don't know how they haven't let her stay there in Hospi, they left me there while Iciar was in neonates, but well every hospital hasYour protocol.

Beky, which passes to your dolls, are scrambled ... mine yesterday too, that you didn't want to sleep ... but we are going on when you left her in the crib ...:-/: x: x
In the end we are not giving ourselves, but well we do some escape ... if it is good.

Prado, I have to call you to see if you throw a little hand ... Non -ehhhh neck :))

good day!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/29/2008 7:08 a.m.

"Taty I see that you call your before" .... I have written it: oops:, I mean that you have called it before.sorry

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/29/2008 7:10 a.m.

That is good news.
That kid will get ahead, as commanded.Thanks, Taty and Anuski, who is making "special sent" :))
By the way, Anuski, which can be edited here, that is, if you want to correct anything, you can without problems.I love that :)
Give a kiss to Icíar, who will be very big.

This ... Hum ..., Velia ... How is the "coffee dryer?

hahahahahaha, that is worth, I don't say anything, hahahahaha
Speaking of coffee, I'm going to take one now, I am in faint.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 7:19 a.m.

.... What a good news of Kris ...... Hopefully everything remains good, we will continue with the crossed fingers.
Anuski What's wrong with you women?changes?You'll tell me ...

DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 8:01 a.m.

Goodssssssssssss!How do you have the morning?I had to go to the health center to "beg" the strips and needles, thankfully I have taken the nurse of good and has given me for three weeks, go aunt!Then I have walked like Velia and Beki, lady with the iron.Although I don't know Kris, I'm very happy with the good news of the little one, so small and so fighter.
Velia, the School of Parents is organized by Fadex, the Federation of Diabetic Associations, last year (just about Noe) were several Saturday afternoon, but this year it has been intensive day, an enterito Saturday, with food and food and foodMonitors for the kids, Arroyo, the president of Fadex, a family therapist ... Anyway, he has not been very there this year, but something is always learned.
Well, I'm leaving, my jelly waits with my mouth open to eat.Good afternoon.

DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 8:31 a.m.

Prado for your face, I'm afraid that changes are worse ...
In mine without changes, my mother collected last Tuesday and as always,:-/ ... but let's surely change ...
As soon as I can call you and see if we have a coffee, and I tell you so that I need you, is adebi, by the way I get a letter?To my yesterday.

Marcita you are right, we look like beggars when we go for strips above all ... they give me for a month, but we go as it goes 2-3 days before the last date ... The Petarda aunt has to say!!!!!: x a kiss to your jellyle, :)) ... as you flame it.

I am going to eat and feed my doll.
Alea, I don't know how to edit, ...: Oops: I already investigate ... how did Celia?Iciar goes to its rhythm ... but well.

Velia, to see how Angela del Cole returns ... I had a bad afternoon yesterday, high !!!
Kisses to the others !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/29/2008 8:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.