{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

hahaha Juan Luis, hey the same thing happened to me, come on, I'm still poor .....: Mrgreen:

Velia what happens to you in your arm?-/ .... anyway .....

Kisses for all .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/22/2009 10:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Go a nativity scene that Juan Luis rode!:)) :)) :)) I want to wish you a very happy days and that the New Year brings us very luck to all.
Raquel is coming tomorrow, very happy because he finished the exams and the next four -month period does not start until February.So now it's time to rest and enjoy.
A hug to all and, as Velia says, that glycemias accompany us :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/22/2009 6:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Nosdias, Hi Regina, how long!
I should be physical, what happens is that for family reasons I studied engineering.Anyway, my two best friends are physical, even if they are engineering teachers.This end of the year, as for a few years, we will spend them with them.I leave this link that I have found.

Happy parties !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/23/2009 6:47 a.m.

Very good,
Nor has the Reintregro touched us here ... Another year, yesterday was Health Day.
Alea, that you have a great time and careful along the way.
Velia, I am also with tendonitis in the left man (if I do not deprive me) and have put me a magnet that is a holy hand, it doesn't even hurt.
We are going to my town tomorrow, so I take this opportunity to wish you to have a good Christmas Eve and better Christmas.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/23/2009 10:42 a.m.

Good night to all La Plata Route, but above all Merry Christmas

DiabetesForo
12/23/2009 9:04 p.m.

Good morning

Brutal and great Juanlu :))

Among that I do not like these parties and the sinner/ atheist that I am ... little given to congratulate Christmas I am:-/, rare that is one.

Well you have a good time ... and I'm going to see if there are still Cocacolalight on Mercawoman shelves.

PS: I also have not touched me, to me: Mrgreen: ... and Murphy's law has been fulfilled (once again) ... of all the ballots he carried, termination 4 was the one with the least amount thanI had ... what things: Evil:

DiabetesForo
12/24/2009 3 a.m.

Congratulations to all

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
12/24/2009 6:29 a.m.

said:

Axiom of Mr. Cole.The total amount of intelligence of the planet remains constant.The population, however, continues to increase.

Telesco Law on Nursing.There are two types of tape: the one that does not stick and the one that cannot be detached.

:)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
12/24/2009 6:37 a.m.

hahaha Owash, how good.

I'm superliated as usual this day and I only enter to wish you a happy night, it happens to me like Owash, I don't like congratulating or like these days but aooooooooooooo is what there is :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) SoTo have a good time .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/24/2009 7:11 a.m.

I leave the stoves for a while to wish you a good night .... I am without my little one, like every Christmas Eve and Christmas, I try not to think about it, and take the best possible.
Well, routerillos, many kisses for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/24/2009 11:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

I go to greet you a moment.

How are the holidays?

We very well, all together, with dogs getting tangled on the legs and things.Celia is bad (for varying) with angina.Between that and the culinary excesses feared the worst:-/ well, his glycemia are acceptable, except yesterday that the catheter came out despite various dressings: Twisted:

And it rains in Cáceres.A Peñazo, with the desire I have to wander and in the end I spend the day in the kitchen: Mrgreen:

Anyway, time will improve.The lottery nothing, not even the reimbursement.The family well, thanks.

Health to all and Merry Christmas.

DiabetesForo
12/25/2009 4:34 p.m.

To good afternoon.
Have not these endearing days have ended up yet?: Twisted:
The worst thing is that the end of the year is: shock: ... I was going to make a follower of some other religion so as not to celebrate anything ... but you have to do so many things in all: shock :: I am thinking about Buddhist (For the contemplative life ... although the meditation is thrown in Patrás :?)

Is it me or is it the first time that the gardens are seen in the King's speech?(I see it but I don't hear it)

That change in the market, from 24 in the morning to 26 in the morning ... on the 24In the morning there was no one and I have been able to buy some clóchinas La Mar de Ricas, 20% cheaper.

DiabetesForo
12/26/2009 1:42 p.m.

I've been a laughter for 2 days ... with the translation of Starbucks.

A meaning is "crashed reindeer" ... ideal for a traffic campaign with Noel Pope as the protagonist.

Another meaning are "starry dollars" .... ideal in the year of the euro :))

Look what happened times ahead of this franchise and never gave me to think about what it meant: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
12/27/2009 5:19 a.m.

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Already back from the first holidays, we have had a good time, calm and with a family and with a lot of water, it has rained what is not in the writings ...
Alea, bad of many ... I do not have a bad night with throat fever last night, and high and persistent fever, so little work that we give to the bomb, many hours stopped.
Good Sunday afternoon.

DiabetesForo
12/27/2009 9:52 a.m.

Good morning .....: D .... I see that we have survived the first part of Christmas: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: I am tired of eating so muchooooooo .......

Marcita how is Noe's followed?and Celia ?????Stop that you took the vacation viruses ....: Evil:

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
12/28/2009 3:37 a.m.

As I had not greeted in a "formal" way, I do it here and now.

Merry Christmas (although it is already history) and that the year 2010 is even better than the previous one.

I will follow you from time to time, although when I can ...

Alea has already greeted her, so I do it to the other two people I know (Juan Luis and Montse).I don't know you personally, but I also greet you.To all, I send you a sound osculo:-D

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/28/2009 5:21 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Good morning,
Rainy and warm (17º right now).
Prado, the viruses are importing :)), they did not enter the suitcase ... In the end they were not plaques, but viral gingivitis (another new thing, which we did not know), the whole mouth and throat full of sores, with pus, so you can only take soft and cold liquids and things.Tonight it has not had a fever and the bomb is still part -time: shock :, thanks to the bomb, I don't even want to remember the lesson ...
Gondrullo, welcome here and happy parties too.
How does the holiday panorama show?
Have a good day.

DiabetesForo
12/29/2009 5:23 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos !!!
Here we are, in Madrid.What a trip that had yesterday, fog, intense rain, and it occurs to me to stop in Ikea .... I think we take more from Ikea home, than from Cáceres to Madrid:-/:-/:-/ .....How we consider it with the kids .... today we eat with our nieces and we have dinner with the brothers -in, that according to the predictions, this year will continue, we will have to visit a museum ... we will see.
With Alea and family we will have dinner from 3, which is when we return.
Christmas Eve calm, in the end Santa Claus brought us a gift, that that is the only day we met almost all ..
Gondrullo, here we will continue to be, for now there is no better place ...;) ... Happy year also for you.
Marcita, I have already read Noe, poor, it will not have had a bad time ... Well, the important thing is that it has already happened.
Well guys and girls, I'm going to read the forum and we go to the ci ....
Kisses and Buendía for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/29/2009 5:59 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, to say something, how to rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Luckily it is not cold ... but I could stop a little hehe .....: Mrgreen:

Gondurulo welcome, here is very good, very calm ...;)

Jo Marcita Poor Noe, I had never heard of viral gingivitis ...... I hope it is already recovered and can enjoy the holidays.

Anuski where are you ?????????You have us abandoned;);)

I'm going to work a little ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
12/30/2009 3:44 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Prado, here dawned sunny, less badly ..... Let's see if time is improving, because you go to go out with the kids with such rain .... to see if something, woman is hit you ....
I will see if I organize this a little, that we have risen super late ...
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/30/2009 5:10 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.