{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning route !!!Oeoeoeae ... I am more tired and just think about a while in the morning, uffff ...
Alea, are you missing, how are those vacations?How is Celia?.When do you come? ... Joé, what asked.
Owash, Verónica's theme how she goes, I suppose that if you have not commented on anything is that she will walk.And another thing, on the Twitter (or whatever) I saw something about the right to double row in the choles for a certain time .... I do not know if it will be a Valencian legislation or not, but I am interested.Here they are getting supercent with the theme, and there is a poli that has me fried.Ufff, you don't know what pleasure I would give me, as my friend Betin would say "explain a couple of concepts," hahahaha.
And pleasure to meet the photo of Sabina when I enter the page .... hahahaha.
Prado, Anuski, I have already seen the snowfall of the area.How are you going?
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/18/2009 3:51 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Here yesterday was cleared at night, so the morning frost has been impression ....... 4 below zero.

For the rest, wishing that they are half past six in the afternoon, and disappear until Monday.

Good Friday.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/18/2009 4:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good.

Velia:
I don't even feel them: x
Celia Mala, with Catarro 8) Glucemias in Rompan Rales: Mrgreen:
Let's go on Tuesday 22 if nothing is twisted: shock:
And I disconnect, but there is no way: twisted:

To all others, because he is hailing and falling Aguanieve.It is a cold that peel and a humidity of fright.I can't walk with Drake without getting wet and frost.
And I'm afraid that in the car is not going to fit even half of what we have to carry :?

Anyway, I will tell you.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/18/2009 8:41 a.m.

Alea, I don't know very well how to interpret that green face showing teeth.I hope you have glycemia at bay ...;) ... we already talk to stay because we are going on 28 or so ...
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/18/2009 10:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, the 15 minutes was ironic :)) ... there is not that law, at least formally because I can tell you no less than 3 schools that happens: shock:
In some cabbage, due to the difficulties of traffic and/or danger of the area they put a local police in the entry and exit hours of the children.
Some parents, with all the tranquility of the world, park the car in double and triple row, before the police noses, leave the Ninio and at 5 minutes they leave.
They do not limit themselves to leaving the ninio, but that they accompany him inside and I suppose they will clothe him on the desk because 5 minutes: shock:

Verónica goes "neither palante nor patrás" ... they have changed her hospital and endocrine ... they have lent her the continuous meter (hospital owned) ... and is waiting forNew analysis, tests, studies (because something strange has, is obvious, but it does not seem that anyone is right with the diagnosis and house is only a fiction series 8)))

SALU2 FRIOLEROS TO ALL/AS Wednesday with Aguanieve in the city and temperatures not exceeding 8 degrees, on Thursday we reached the 19th and a heat: o And today again polar cold, although without so much moisture.

DiabetesForo
12/19/2009 6:03 a.m.

Hello good!!!
I've been without going through a few days ... I've read you now.As Prado told you, we have had a snowfall that I don't remember having ever seen here ... still lasts, but it has been soft, and the city has been able to circulate well, we are not missing work.Very low temperatures ... we are going to freeze, and today I have the company's Christmas dinner ... :?:?:?I hope not to be very cold, that tonight they have given very low minimum temperatures ....- 18-20 degrees, it seems that we are in Russia instead of in León.
The good thing I'm on vacation until 28, a week ... Wellnnn!
Have a good weekend !!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/19/2009 9:42 a.m.

I just come to greet a moment that I am in a hurry.
Over here, although we have all been Pachuchos.Tomorrow we will surely go to see the snow that my children have only seen on TV and you have to take advantage that it has snowed nearby.
Tomorrow I enter and tell you.Ah the eye, we went to review again and says that it is fine but that we monitor it in case.
Many kisses to all

P.S.By the way and I say it very short, Shhhhh, I don't like Sabina Sorryyyyy.:)) :)) Sorry, someone had to disagree, but let's go "without acritú"

mani05's profile photo
mani05
12/19/2009 4:18 p.m.

Hehehe, man, I like it, but only some songs.Of course I am not the side of the forafos of Sabina and I prefer Serrat, although I am more from Sinatra, Elvis, Deep Purple and the soul, without despising black music or some flamenco sticks.Rare that is one;)

Health

DiabetesForo
12/19/2009 4:26 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Jooooolín Owash, tremendous disgust !!!so that it goes down or climbs ....:-/ ...
With Verónica you leave me frost .... Psychological diagnosis? I should have lost myself ... the meter is not taking it for you?It is not easy at the beginning ... If there is something we can do, get in touch with us in case we can help.
Anuski, how cold !!!We surround the 0º and we are Heleos ... and happy holidays !!!
Alea, how did Celia ???Improve the cold?I guess you will walk with the preparations for the holidays ... how little is there!
Mani, what a joy to read you !!!I see that everything is going well.I'm glad ... hey and for the sabina don't worry ... some defect would have to have:-/ :)) :)) :))
Peace, how about you?Let's see if you throw a ratin and tell us how you go .... I guess also with the holidays in progress ...
Prado, Mommy, Nacho and others that you have a good Sunday.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/20/2009 5:33 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good,
Also fresh here, -1 this morning, so with me that do not have to leave home, we also have invited to eat ... Perezosa that is one to leave.
Mani, I'm glad the little ones and enjoy snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ah1 I don't like Sabina or Serrat either (I also say it short, that no one knows).
Noe seems to go better, it has less difficulty breathing and tonight has slept:-/, less bad than their glycemia do not suffer, for now.
Well, I have my maid in the kitchen, to see if I have a click.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/20/2009 6:11 a.m.

Hello good.
Here we walk between suitcases, several packages and not, that we don't fit in the car.That we are going to go like the families of the 60s, with grandmother, dog, suitcases ... something will have to be billed because if not ...
And the funniest thing is that the least luggage is me, which I prefer light luggage: mute, remove and put and already.
But the rest seems to move home or something: shock:

Anyway, that if the snow leaves us, we take Ruta de la Plata on Tuesday, and never better :))

So I will appear very little for the forum, that we have a family itinerary when we arrive: Cáceres, San Vicente de Alcántara, Brozas, La Perala, Mérida ...
But I love to see the family, and mine is huge.

Celia is better.Let's see if we don't lite her.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/20/2009 8:49 a.m.

We are also linked with the suitcases, my mother is a can, now in winter you have to wear a lotIn the trunk.

I take the opportunity to congratulate all the foreros and wish them some happy holidays .

May you be very happy or at least try.

Kisses

Cloud: p

Nube's profile photo
Nube
12/20/2009 2:17 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Monday, snow and curd, a considerable cold ... and a lot of work on the table.

Enjoy those who have vacations, and everyone spends good morning in the best possible company.

"Worse for the sun, which gets at seven in the crib from the sea to snore, while a server lifts the skirt to the moon"

So not to bed soon these days and enjoy: Mrgreen:

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/21/2009 2:57 a.m.

Good Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mother what is raining here, although with the cold that is good, a little snow could fall ...
Ultimating the days of Cole, today we collect "notes" and material of the quarter and tomorrow last day, what you earn, for God.
Alea, visits extreme lands, what joy.
Well, very much, I have to go shopping (and with which he is falling).

DiabetesForo
12/21/2009 3:22 a.m.

Good day ..... Here again dawns with a large white mantle, another good little snow that is falling to us: mrgreen: But I prefer it, at least it is less cold, because the cold we have had this weekend has been tremendous,We barely overcome the low ones: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:

Alea I hope you can leave Asturias, they say this improves ...

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
12/21/2009 3:34 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
It rains, tonight while it rains, you soak me in loves, and or you calo love you .... uys, that the clamp goes ... my mother what is falling ...
Alea, cloud, careful with roads.We cloud we do not know where it goes, but for Alea and family, quite complicated you have the panorama.On the radio they have commented that the port of Pajares is cut and some more roads ... Let's see if you have a good trip.
Nacho, "worse for the sun" is one of my favorite songs, along with many others, of course, because the truth is that the scoundrel makes me very difficult.:-/:-/
Prado, how beautiful the snow. The bad thing is to travel through the streets, right?Angela is mosqueada because she doesn't snow.He is constantly asking what temperature we are, hahaha .... Let's see if this year we can take it to Gredos a weekend.The worst thing is that Dana is in Madrid, she has gone to spend a few days, and has already called us informing about the snowfall, when she finds out the girl she will ride in anger, hahahahaha.
Today Christmas Festival at school.At 12 we are going to see it, I'll tell you ...
Cloud, happy holidays and you enjoy vacations a lot.
Well,.Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/21/2009 4:59 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Suitcases, packages, packages ... yes, that I have saved the strips and consumables of the pump (enough for almost two months, just in case), and a spare glucometer, and needles and lancets, and glucosport ...I do not forget to put the insulins and the glucagon tomorrow, and a lantus, Porsiaca, and the pump prick and the fixer (which is not the omnifix, but another called Fixomull Stretch) that seems to work, and the feed of theDog (for these cases a Yorkshire is more comfortable, but I don't like small dogs) and yes, I carry all the phones, I think ...: Shock:
I have made my suitcase in less than a quarter of an hour, I don't understand so much mess.
The worst is those of where is my gray sweatshirt?Mom, I don't have everything.No, daughter, you don't need to wear 7 pants, 3 jackets and 18 t-shirts:-/

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this time at this time.While my husband loads the car (he is the expert in accommodating packages) I will disappear, to avoid problems :))

Well, that, I'm almost not going to appear in the forum, although I will try to turn a turn from time to time.

Happy parties to all, and that the Magi bring us an artificial pancreas or something similar (here it is not worth being Republicans, Conste)

Health and a hug to all.

DiabetesForo
12/21/2009 2:40 p.m.

Nosdias, although late tomorrow we want to start putting the nativity scene at home, and, as we are in crisis, before doing so we have decided to call one of these consultants to advise us on how to make the traditional birth to the fullest.The result has been surprising, and that's why I want to tell you.The decisions we are going to make are the following:

ShepherdsFor anyone it is a secret that in all nativity scenes there are more shepherds than sheep, it seems absurd, but it has always been so.Of course we are forced to get rid of everyone, except one.We will install electric shepherds (electrified fences) in order to control the sheep, and, once installed, the possibility of replacing, soon, the pastor with an experienced dog is raised.

Guild characters.The amount of artisans that may be in a nativity scene, the blacksmith, the baker, the wood,However, it is also surprising to see the few clients there.The decision we have made is to fire all the artisans, it is hard, but there has been no other remedy.In its place we have hired a Chinese, who will manufacture and sell all the objects that artisans sold in a small trade.(If the Chinese decides to subcontract 15 minors to get the job is an issue in which we should not get).

Innkeeper.The Chinese will also take charge of the inn.In addition, lately, customer service complaints from José and María had arrived.The inn could work with the hot bed system.

LavanderasThat mania have in the nativity scenes with washing clothes, with how cold the water should be, with so much snow.Lavanderas' works are suppressed, which were also always occupied by women.Each one will wash their clothes in the spare time, thus enhancing the equalization of sexes in a matter of domestic tasks.

Angel announcer.Sleeping almost all shepherds, the figure of an announcing angel does not make sense.It is replaced by a luminous ad, where we can also announce the Chinese offers.

Herod Castle.I keep Herod in his position, it is not that he does a lot, but he commands, and it is not a matter of saying to say goodbye.Soldiers, I keep two for security reasons, (which is quite warm the area) but I externalize them.I will hire them through Prosegur Castillos, to serve me as security guards.Savings in fixed costs and earn flexibility.

Various walkers.It is surprising to see the number of characters that abound in a nativity scene without doing anything, absolutely nothing.All dismissed.We had to have done this for a long time.

Walkers with gifts.I have observed that another group of walkers, somewhat less idle, but not much more productive, is directed towards the portal with the most varied amount of objects.One with a chicken, another with a sheep, another with a basket, another with a hat (what will the mysterious character of the hatillo carry?), ...

Since everyone has the same destination, we will organize a logistics service, to make the process profitable.We will say goodbye to all the walkers, one of them will stay with us through ETT and with the help of a cargo animal he will collect the food every three days and bring them closer to the portal.

Magi.Of course with a single king is more than enough, to bring gold, incense and myrrh.We eliminate two kings, two camels and the pages.Possibly we stay with the black king so as not to be accused of racist, it is also possible that he wants to work without being discharged.I have to study, also, the possibility of leaving only incense and selling gold and myrrh to another company, since we must reduce investment in company gifts to the maximum.

Mule and ox.TheThe only function of these animals is to warm up.This function will be played by a bonfire, which spends less fuel.We will carry out a Assessment Center with the two animals, and the one that overcome it will work as a load animal in the previously cited logistics service.

San José and the Virgin Mary.It is more than demonstrated that the work they both do in the portal can be played by a single person, and avoid two casualties of maternity/paternity.For reasons of parity we stayed with the Virgin Mary and, unfortunately, we have to say goodbye to San José (with what man had swallowed in this company).

The Child Jesus.Despite his youth, he has a lot of potential, and it seems that his father is a fat fish.We keep him as a fellow with a shit salary, until he demonstrates his worth.

The Bethlehem is then: a shepherd, with sheep in a fence, a Chinese with a 24 -hour trade/inn, Herod and two subcontractors, a walker, by ETT, with the mule (or the ox)Spreads, the Black King (illegal), the Virgin and the Child.

It will be more bland than other years, but we have saved a paste ...

Happy parties to the whole forum !!!

Alea, we are waiting for you, good trip !!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/22/2009 3:05 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Jolín Juanlu, how is the scoring !!!: shock: :)) :)) :))
I have the Chungo arm, the right, I have been with a nuisance near the elbow, but now it goes down to my hand ... to ibuprofen and not crush it much, to see if it improves ...
And at this time, we still have to finalize Christmas food ... is that it gives a bad win, always so much that I fear that we are going to be a little more authereher this year, that there is a lot of crisis and many families passing it badly.
And little else, I'm still studying.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/22/2009 4:50 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Wow, the fat man has not touched us for very little ... we played one, and to play another ... I mean, that has not touched us for one.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/22/2009 6:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.