{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Bueeeeeeeeeen día........qué friooooooooooooooo brrrrrrrrrrr...... :D :D, menuda helada que nos ha caído, pero sol que no calienta nada claro, pero el día muy bonito.......
Winter already came to us .....

Have a good day ........ Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/14/2009 4:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hail, wind, snow, cold ...
A beautiful day.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/14/2009 4:54 a.m.

It is that from Sabina I sign up for everyone: Mrgreen: as soon as it comes for Zaragoza, I will see it.And if I can I escape those in the surroundings: Pamplona, ​​Logroño, Lerida ....

Next time, test with the sale online, it has the inconvenience of having to be at the time they start selling in front of a computer, but it works.

Good Monday.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/14/2009 5:01 a.m.

Good morning route !!!What a paradito this is ... here a good frost this morning, when I took Ángela -3º in the car thermometer, but yes, sunny sunny.Angela says that you can't, that it is impossible for snow with that sun ...
Nacho, I am an unconditional of Sabina and I try not to miss anything, but sometimes it cannot be, snif ... Yes, some efforts are done online, it is true that now they are all facilities with this telecommunications.Anyway Juanlu is pending and is the one who is responsible for informing me of all the events that occur in the music scene ... You were from Zaragoza, right ???Juan Luis studied the race there.Good memories have your "people" ...
Alea, how is the cleaning going ????Joer this of the houses never ends ..... how is Celia going?Have their glycemia normalized?
Well, routerillos, I'm going to study ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/15/2009 5:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, cold to give away.
Here without novelty, it does not well with its glycemia, although already comprehensive and with mucus, it was expected and I better with the cervicals, although I continue with anti -inflammatories and muscle relaxants.
And more close holidays, what do you want!
Well, you have a good afternoon.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/15/2009 10:51 a.m.

nas, because I perfect health, in form to "endure" Christmas.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/15/2009 12:24 p.m.

Here the cold also begins to be intense, no longer at temperature 0º, but with the wind ......... seem -10º.

It is what this town has, which is Zaragoza.Although I am born in Burgos, but I have been here for more than thirty years.

As Sabina would say: "They never die"

To have a good Wednesday.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/16/2009 3:16 a.m.

Good morning ..... and starting to snow: D ... although it seems that it will not last long .....

Here another unconditional of Sabina and Serrat and Silvio ..... etc ..... but I have not had the opportunity to see them live, except for Serrat that came here, he has been very much years ago ...: |Sabina's last one I don't have it yet but surely I get it prompt .....

You have a good day and improve the pochitos ..... kiss ......

DiabetesForo
12/16/2009 3:21 a.m.

With the new Sabina records I have a ritual for about 20 years ...... Every time I get one, the day I publish it I escape from work, I go to the nearest shopping center, I buy it, I park the carSomewhere quietly, I turn on a ducats (I don't read my endo) and I listen to at least a couple of minutes of each song.

Vinegar and Roses is a complicated job of digesting ..... It is a more adult sabina, more mature, more tired ... and more torn.The years do not forgive, and that on stage is still moving as if it did not have them.On stage he laughs more than before, he is seen enjoying, and that infects him.

I am not going to deny it: Sabina is a bad example for all, which has smoked, drunk and involved .... how well the mamon of him is preserved.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/16/2009 3:34 a.m.

Sabina?The same one that they give with their CD a nap kit (pillow+mask+ears): mrgreen:
I like it too, at times ...;)

2nd cold marked the thermometer that added to moisture makes an ideal day to hug the stove.

It seems that with the cold we all go a little better ...

DiabetesForo
12/16/2009 3:52 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Oh Nacho, I point out, it is not that it is well preserved, it is that it happens like the good wines, it has improved over time, the scoundrel (and that that I have never done to you ... that my maiden forgive me,Although he already knows that mine with my Joaquín has no remedy), hahahahaha.I have seen Sabina a few times already, 6 or 7 concerts, Serrat 2 times and Silvio only 1, at the Roman Theater of Mérida, impressive !!!! .... Owash, caps in the ears???Let you shine, hahahaha.
Rain and cold.I just read in the news that a tallest town in Cáceres is incommunicado by "ice", it seems impressive ....
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/16/2009 4:28 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Ah, Prado, my academy partner is from Torre del Bierzo, says that very close to Ponferrada ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/16/2009 4:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, Sabina, I also like that issue, both my wife and I have been unconditional for a long time, I have for more, for age.I go back to the year 1981 that was when the bad companies of Sabina, Krahe's and the Mandragora came out almost at the same time.I was then a university student enjoying, far from my parents, from life in Zaragoza.A lot of music began on radios (Placido Serrano in Zaragoza, for example) and next to Les Luthiers, many hours of these were filled with singers of all kinds.On the first time I had the albums, and shortly after a recital was mounted (many then became) on the theme "Satirical Song" in a pavilion with: Sabina, Krahe, Aute (his satirical repertoire) and Moncho Alpuente ....Great, it also turned out that a third age dancing came below, and as the satiricals were delayed, the pavilion of young university students and old people was filled, all together.Then I had the opportunity to see Sabina at the main theater and in a tribute to Victor Jara.In 86 I went to Madrid and did not see him until recently with the Serrat.Of course, the albums are falling religiously as they come out.
I am not jealous of Sabina, as she also either from Marilin, of course she already died ...

Juan Luis
12/16/2009 4:33 a.m.

It touched me (by age) knowing Sabian with Hotel Dulce Hotel, with fifteen years to lie down on the shoulder of the moon seemed like a good place: Mrgreen:

I have been in a concert with just 500 people, and in the Plaza del Pilar with 200,000, going through concerts in tents, Salas, in Zaragoza, in Pamplona ... alone, with the Rodriguez, with Serrat ...

On this tour he made two sessions here, in a "small" room with 2400 people.I bought the tickets on time, and we were in row 7, so I could enjoy seeing it closely.And he had a gesture with us: we had a pirate flag, and at a time of the concert he saw us, smiled and made a gesture with his hand "Then ... then ..." and indeed, two or three themes later,He came to our side of the stage, pointed us out with a smile and began: "I am not a guy with easy tear, of those who complain just for vice ..." if the security had left me, I would have given himThe flag ... but since there was no form, it is now saved as gold in home cloth: Mrgreen:

For the rest, here it snows right now, not much, and not yetce.Throughout the night, snow water has been falling, but now they are good flakes ... with a little luck, I can return to my childhood (in Burgos, where snow was more normal) and make war with co -workers.

Good morning to all.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/17/2009 2:58 a.m.

Of his previous tour: two birds of a shot with serrat:

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/17/2009 3:07 a.m.

Good day......
Nacho if you want snow to come here, thousands of years ago that such a fatIncommunicated, although now it rains so I hope the snow is getting rid ... in short ..... Christmas very Christmas: Evil:

By the way, the Extremadura have felt the earthquake ????????I think that Badajoz has been felt good ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/17/2009 3:25 a.m.

Good morning route !!!! ...
What a scare, meadow, when measuring Angela I noticed how the walls creak, the window of our room seemed to come on, I got up running and I saw that not even drop of air, and Dana from her room "Mom, who wasThey move the walls ".... a few seconds very intense ... yes, my boy and my little girl sleeping to a loose leg ... I until past 5 without sticking an eye.Anyway, we will have to assume the evil-way, when it is not for some things it is for others ... and often also scare yesterday, that in the morning a companion of Juanlu who had flown the building of his company ..... you will have seen the images on TV ... The last 2 plants have disappeared ... The positive is the absence of victims, after dawn there was no one curing ... Anyway.

Nacho, yesterday I was watching in the digital country the video of the first of the songs of the tour in the Palacio de los Deportes in Madrid.Let's see when it comes to earth.

And I quickly study (today I will practice, so I vig), which at 12.30 we have a talk about sexuality in school and the hours fly.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/17/2009 3:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Here the time today gives us a truce ... the temperatures have risen a few degrees .... take care of the snow;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/17/2009 3:47 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, just one thing that wanted to tell you about how "jogoso" that it turned out to me, the other weekend in the VIPS of Madrid, Nati low with Montse to Mear, a child appears, sees Nati and tells his mother, “Mama,There is a pissing grandfather "
Hehe, with what you tell me about the sabina I have remembered an anecdote of my best and oldest friend, Pepe, who is now a serious university professor, father of a family, and abstemious (by medical prescription).Well, it turns out that in his young years he was neither so serious nor so abstemious, so he likes to tell his students who in a recital in Zaragoza of "La Polla Records" went out to sing a song with them.Obviously their students believe that Chochea even surprises them to know even that group.Although I was not with him on that occasion (some exam that he would have), surely he does not lie ... Joé, if I took a photo dressed as Superman in a mani against the Yankees.

Juan Luis
12/17/2009 4:09 a.m.

Good morning,
Well, I haven't learned anything about the seism, and that I have spent the night in a candle with Noe, that I could not breathe and we have spent the night sitting in bed ...:-/
This year it will no longer be able to be, but for the next one we want to take Noe to see the snow (and I too, what a hell), because he is always asking for it and here ... na of Na.
Well, I follow mine, in the kitchen.Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
12/17/2009 5:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.