{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hi guys!!
Here today makes a very good day, less cold and with sun: D

Beky, daughter I have already read you ... I imagine how you will be ... and Nayah, exhausted the poor, I hope this does not last too long and is resolved at once.I also think it can be for the girl's growth, but of course who knows ... and how to give her solution :?: ... Well, that it is said soon but seeing those ups and downs it is difficult to calm down.And if not consult your endo, or look for another endo by private so that four eyes see more than two ... many darements !!!

Alea I hope Celia is also normalized, I also last week ... the flu+the rule+yoqueséqué ... PUAFFFFFF, of Pena.

What I think there are people who are more glucemically stable (I don't know if they are well said) speaking that another, and at least we get through the clouds or soils:-/, everything goes to the fuck ... and backTo start ... And that often tires and a lot.

Well I'm going to pick up, this afternoon I have to return to a meeting: Mrgreen:
Take care!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/10/2009 7:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Alea, encouragement, that you will see how those bumps are overcome and Celia stabilizes.I of bombs ....... no idea, I'm very rookie.And I don't even think about it.I am in full honeymoon, and curling it a lot.I exercise every afternoon as soon as I get out of curing, and I do well.

This morning I had review with the endo, and my hemo is in 5.6, when I debuted six and a half months ago I was in 15. So I am happy, things work, and I am fulfilling my part of the work.And yet, I do not book of inexplicable posts of 220, 250 .... 265 and of measurements when they return to exercise that have reached 57. But I get used to those X files.

To everyone else, I'm glad you enjoyed the bridge.My Madrid ....... I just like to go see it a ratillo, I'm calmer in my town: Mrgreen:

Over here sun and good weather, although the morning cold has arrived.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/10/2009 10:27 a.m.

Good morning route ... again San Friday, well !!!
Alea, how is the subject going?more animated? ... hopefully!
Nacho, piece of hemo, congratulations !!!: .. The truth is clear that there are more stable people than others, because if it is not understood that some to be there, touching the 7 we have to make so many juggling ....
Today the medieval market begins, this year they have delayed it a bit, but the program looks good ... tomorrow we are going to a concert of Pedro Guerra in the Great Theater, finally, because the last attempts with Rosana and Sabina have beenfailed ....
And I start studying, now the academy put the Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve classes in the morning, obviously on New Year's Eve we will be in Madrid and I will not be able to go, but of course the Christmas Eve feels like a lightningto do.
Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/11/2009 4:06 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

nas, yes ¡¡SAN FRIDAY !!!!How are those encouragement ?????

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/11/2009 4:12 a.m.

Good morning,
I spend a moment to greet, that I am from Liada ........
I see bad news here.
Mommy, I feel a lot about Bruji and you don't see how I understand you, two years ago our Neli died, with 18 years and all at home ... Now we have his daughter, who already has 11 years too and here inHouse La Tracto de Niebla, which is a joyful rattlesnake.
Alea, I don't know what to tell you a woman, I would also piss me up and break crystals, but with your head, have you spoken with Medtronic because of the catheters?As I already told, all the boxes changed to us for other new lots and we have not had problems again.Much encouragement for you and Celia.
Owash, I'm glad your father improves.
Beky How does Nayah follow?I hope it is about the other time and passes in a few days, but it is the same, I advise you to ask the pediatrician to do some feces to the little one, Noe did to rule out bacteria.Beautiful kisses.
Velia, how about Angela's glycemia?I hope you already in place.
Noe is doing very well, lately he has great glycemias, his hem was 6'8 and is also very happy and active and, for the moment (again I play wood) nor have we moccos or coughs or anything like that, to see if it lasts usa lot.
Instead I am made a breva.On Monday he gave me an archucho to the cervicals who was lying all afternoon, less bad to the friend Antonio, hands of gold, masseuse and osteopath, who gave me a session of almost two hours and left me more intoned, but I still look like RobocopIf a broom had swallowed ... :)), I find it hard to drive, bend and turn, and that is what my aunt says "I'm no longer a zagala" ...
As for Christmas, I love it, it comes from family, it is very much, the best time of the year and we are not spreading the same spirit, we have already dusted tambourines and zambombas.
Well, that I roll up and I have a lot of homework.Then I pass through parents.Kisses and good Friday to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/11/2009 4:37 a.m.

Good morning ..... uffff ... to the third the defeated :)) :)) :)), which I have entered twice and the two had to close because they called me, Jolin what way to start a Friday hehehehehe.........

Nacho congratulations on that hem and you know that the X files are the most normal, but for that we often measure ourselves and so we can correct and not give too many turns to the head because we would go crazy: Mrgreen:.
Marcita to see if you recover well to enjoy Christmas, take care and great hemo that of Noe ....: D

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
12/11/2009 4:58 a.m.

Hello Friday ....: D
Although I have returned to the doctor and has given me antibiotic, today I got up with my chest very loaded and cough, and ugly muffins ... This medication.
I hope that the weekend still have a good time, today we have a compliment for dinner, and on Sunday food with my work compis.
Beky, I'm glad that the situation with Nayah is normalizing again ... happy viruses ... always putting some.
Marcita, take care ... and do not move the weekend.What a good hemo Noe has ... you will be very happy.
Alea, how is Celia animated again?

Well everyone has a good weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/11/2009 7:31 a.m.

Hello good.
More than animated we are already passing.Now it has been on the 200 days for two days.The same is tonight, or gets from 300. I don't know anymore.

And Christmas, because I sign up for the side of yes.It happens to me like Mamidejuan, that only the fact of going to my land and gathering the family, it is already enough for that I like it.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/11/2009 10:14 a.m.

Holasss

I send improvement desires for Anuski, Celia, Marcita and Becky (don't anyone forget, right?)
Velia and Age ... :))

Nacho ... 5.6% A competitor has come out to Prado :))

Now that I have a while I will explore the link that Juanu passed.

DiabetesForo
12/12/2009 4:43 a.m.

Taking advantage of the fact that it is weekend and I do not plan to do anything “benefit” I am dedicating a while to read the past days and commenting on things.I will start with Bruji, and I will remember the end of a text that my father wrote when we lost to our dog ...

“Today I found you sad, aged and sad, you have guessed that it was the last day I was going to write about you and you have thought that I was going to forget you, you have sat behind me, reclined, and you started blurring, blurring to blur.Do not leave, no, you will always be with me, always my eyes will look for you on our walks, always when you open the house door my hand will extend to caress you even before seeing you because I knew you were there, after the slit that the door was opening, and you will always be you and not another dog.

While I live you will live, Bosnite, and the day I stop living, I know that, before seeing mine, I will hear you to have smelled, because, softening what Unamuno said, if I have to be in heavenI need you, in our walks, in our marches through valleys and hills, greeting other walkers and smelling your dogs and moving the tail.

And we will continue without getting tired of our paths, our walks, Bosnita dear, knowing that when you return home, the mother will scold us for having let you fill yourself with mud, but will scold us without much conviction because it will see us shine our eyes happy to see her;You will go to the dish that will have prepared for you and devour it in half a minute and you look at me telling me when do we return?And maybe next time the mistress, the mother, will come with us.

And I finish, although you will continue with me, I finish.There are those who say that dogs are faithful, service, loyal, because you are, after innumerable generations, programmed thus, but affection is not possible to program it.For the love and love that you and mine have not had, that makes me cry when remembering it, on behalf of all of us, Bosna, thank you! ”

Juan Luis
12/12/2009 5:18 a.m.

Alea, Joé, Joé, Joé, Joé and many more Joés ... This diabetes reminds me a little of professional cyclists, who already ended it totally exhausted and are already thinking about the next stage ... only that we have to do itWithout programming ... that is, it would be as if the stages that had to do the cyclists were not scheduled, so that they ripped out and were looking at the horizon all the time waiting to see or a flat and wind road, or a couple of mountains ofSecond, or a special category ... or a ravine ... to see who takes advantage of the effort, Joé, Joé, Joé.

Juan Luis
12/12/2009 5:31 a.m.

... How beautiful Juan Luis !!!!!!!!!!!!!I see that writing so well comes from family ..... :)
Here we have an ugly day, ugly, a lot of fog and a lot of cold ....... winter came: D
I hope the Pachuchos are improving ......: Shock: Because in a while I will run ...... in short ......

Good day for everyone ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/12/2009 5:39 a.m.

I just read Beky in the other thread, I'm glad those Russian mountains ended, and I'm glad Nacho's hemo (as he says, is curra) and Marcita's cervicals?Haha, there are things, such as diabetes, sciatica, lumbago, cervical, that look like diseases of the elderly ... because I already suffered from all of them (although some minimum degree) before fulfilling 40 !!!!!!!!!!!!
And more, that already touches the second coffee, shower and those things ... Ah, Owash, which you will tell us if you find that video, I will dedicate this afternoon to make "inquiries" about it.
Pardo, good morning, you just remind me that I have to change the catheter right now, let's go Pallá.

(What are we rare, anyone who reads us without knowing about this ... what will you think? Have you asked you?)

Juan Luis
12/12/2009 5:44 a.m.

Hello everyone.
Even if I don't write much the truth is that I am more to read and I remember you and I read you every day.
By the way, if you can explain this?I have read that Prado has risen today with 300 (my son with 26) and then has referred to the change of catheter for being the third day.
Does glycemia influence what day you have to change the catheter? That is, I suppose that caused by the greater or lesser insulin absorption?
David changed it every three days.
Answer me please.Many kisses.

DiabetesForo
12/12/2009 3:03 p.m.

Juan Luis How beautiful about the dog!And that well exposed! ... That is what is missed, his unconditional love, continuously demonstrated, although you just finished it, unable to demonstrate resentment, his continuous presence by my side.I am even sitting in the armchair reading, lengthened my hand towards the floor to caress it because I was always lying next to me.
Chus, did your son get up with 26?:?Or will you have wanted to put 260? ... is that the 26 seems impossible to me ... I can't tell you anything because I don't understand catheters, so we don't use a bomb.
Nacho congratulations on that hem!It's like an honor registration, well !!!!
Anuski, I hope you find yourself better.
Marcita, you ... to rest everything you can ...
Beky, I hope that Nayah's glycemia are better.

DiabetesForo
12/13/2009 3:48 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
How beautiful the recital!We go out.The very large medieval market this year ... now we will buy some things again.
Chus, you have to be pending from 3rd.day .... we endure 4 perfectly, but from there it starts to give us problems ... If your child is more or less stable you will have to review the activity, insulin and HC, s of the previous day,Let's see what could happen.
Marcita, what's small !!!
I let you go to the shower and things.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/13/2009 6:42 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day.....

Chus I endure perfectly 4 days with the same catheter, but sometimes and depending on the place where I have it on the third day I begin to notice that blood glucose rises and I have to change it, I suppose it obstructs and that is why the increase in glycemia, but notIt always happens to me ...: Shock:.Yesterday after the change and when he returned he was 60 and all the perfect day, so I suppose the climb was due to the catheter.

DiabetesForo
12/13/2009 7:25 a.m.

Total winter.

It is a cold of the cushion ... I say of noses.And it rains, and we already have the snow one step.

So today, instead of walking, I have touched cleaning zafarrancho in the kitchen.Let's see in the afternoon.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/13/2009 8:54 a.m.

Thank you all.The truth is that gratifies see that the effort in meals, exercise, control ... bear fruit.

Here it is also cold, and fog, and colder ........ but it is what it touches.

Velia, I already feel that you missed Sabina's concert, I could go, and it's still great, as always.

The pets: I have never had a dog, but when a fish dies ... it is a dislike, especially those who have been with you for years.

To start well the week.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/14/2009 4:29 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
How cold it is already ... 1st at 9 when I went to take Angela to school ... less bad than sunbathe and has raised the fog ....
I have no hint of desire to study, but it is what commands, ayssssssssssssss ......
Nacho, that of Serrat and Sabina did see it, was a recital that gave in the auditorium (very limited capacity) and did not catch entries (what a job !!).Now waiting for the next tour;)
Guys ... the time comes, I piro .... mmmm, by the way, great the rapies !!!!
Kisses and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/14/2009 4:37 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.