{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

I can only see the introduction of the program, a penalty.

In reference to your post Owash:

In my opinion, in Spain the diabetes is unknown as an unfortunateThey are not controlled and the least, they are the ones that follow the annual controls, they know the glycosilada they have ... but few very few.
Did you know that half of type 2, at the time of diagnosis, already have a complication directly related to diabetes?

You are very right, the rise in glucose in routine analytics is so slight that what you think is that you have diabetes, even if you have the genes in your body, I have been lucky because I have no complication, I think I have arrived justIn time to control it as it deserves, that does not accept the disease I take my time.

Greetings,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
12/07/2009 4:53 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Holass
Regarding the videos of the thematic night.
I have them located on a website, but I have 2 problems:
- The web should not be entirely legal ... so it would disassemble authorized opinion and authorization of Fer to post the link (although the crime is not to put links but the downloads ... but seen the minister synde and the SGAE: shock:)

- I have downloaded the first video (500 megas) and the audio is heard but not the video:-/: twisted :: shock:: |: (((

On this page you can see online (without downloading) the second video.

Put to be a pirate, I'm going to take a look at the emulate to see if I find it.

I edit and answer myself: Located the files also in the emule ... now it is necessary to download: idea:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/08/2009 3:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night route !!!!
We are already in little house (well, in the other house) .... a great and intense bridge in Madrid .... The truth is that I love my Madrid, I don't know if it is because I go on a weekend or because whatI have idealized since childhood, but I really enjoy the stay there, despite the katic, legacles ... Ahem ... Those things of age ... and by the way, how curious, on Monday we went to the center, we had been left with our brother -in -law Jesus and our nephew, and arriving at the Plaza de las Descalzas we found a compi of the academy I had never seen walking through Cáceres .... What things !!!
We already brought the nougat of the house, the wonderful mazapanes of our neighborhood and the occasional gift of kings, which I intuit, this year they will go from the "crisis" ... Ángela skated in Felipe II thatThey had installed a portable ice track (hey, it is not for anything but how good my girl ... madre, that the drool drops !!!! ... and my wedge Nacho (my sister and he also came), that he began to hesitate with the little and lexionoo of his knees, hahaha, my mother !!!! ...
Owash, I have gotten into the Twitter is the ... no idea how that theme is going ... I will try more slowly.
Alea, how is everything going ?????
Prado, Anuski .... Every time I pass through the Leon of the neighborhood I remember you.
Well, I leave you, I have tired ... kisses and good night for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/08/2009 6:07 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, here we walk, taking up ...

By the way Owash, it does not have to do but I have now remembered, for the fans of the concerts of the 2 and those things, looking in Google the following, as is:

Site concerts: http: //www.rtve.es/alacharta/player/

You found a lot of concerts on the network

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/09/2009 4:07 a.m.

Good morning......

Velia have ever eaten in that Leonese of your neighborhood ????What do they have?Because if there is nothing of El Bierzo then they do not know what is good: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:.Here we have a little pique with the capital hehehehe .....
I was yesterday afternoon seeing the Christmas lighting of El Palacio de Canedo that is spectacular and very original, like everything Prada does, I have some very beautiful photos of last year, if I can put any.

Anuski where are you ????????? 'Are you still with flu ??????

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/09/2009 5:51 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!Here we are throwing the time, Uffff, how it is hard for me to resume this after so many days: Oops::-/ .... We have the carpenters at home that are riding the storage room shelves and between the noise and others the concentration isalmost null .... Let's see what we get from the subject.
Prado, we had dinner once Juanlu and I, a long time ago, I don't remember what there was very well but they did have dishes of the Bierzo, I remember that .... so calm, huh?hahahaha ...
Here I do not know if the lights have already turned on, but Madrid is very pretty and very petada, mother of God, how many people ... other years we have gone to the center and it did not seem to me that it was that way, uffff, what a tensionnot to lose the young view ...
Well, I'm going to see if I continue, I already finished the coffe ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/09/2009 6:05 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!
I'm better, the quiet bridge ... we put the birth and tree with iciar and it was excited ... well and me: oops:
Prado, we went to Canedo yesterday in the afternoon ... It must have been to you and get there ... what a shame not to coincide ... I was beautiful, I had never seen it enlightened ... and how original !!!!I also have photos.

Well I leave you, it's time to go to Casita !!!kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/09/2009 7:57 a.m.

The Twitter is similar to the messenger, they are short messages to communicate things, moods ... etc. It is usually used with the iPhone or from the web.

I have put the discharge link on my Twitter in case someone is interested (by cable connection it takes about 20 minutes to download 500 megabytes), thus I avoid Sinde and those of the SGAE.

Christmas is not gsut, well, you know that every year I say the same.: Shock:

DiabetesForo
12/09/2009 9:40 a.m.

.... Anuski was yesterday in Canedo ???????????????????????We went around 7 in the afternoon, I had chocolate and frisuelos craving: mrgreen: but there were so many people that we no longer climb to the cafeteria and I stayed with the desire: ((, Jolin would have loved to coincide and see iciar thatSafe hallucinated with the tree and lighting ......: D

Owash I hate Christmas and I also say the same every year, but it is a drink that you have to spend every year and try to do it in a good mood because I total I cannot escape me: Mrgreen:

Kisses...

DiabetesForo
12/09/2009 10:03 a.m.

Jolín Prado ... if we were there almost at the same time .... What a shame not to have seen us.We arrived around 7:15 p.m.With frixuelos and I with toast .... uhmmmm, it is not to envy but how rich ... I had never taken it there, Iciar helped me with chocolate, he loved it :))

Christmas chases us, ... wherever you go there is something that reminds you.To me now with the girl as you recover the illusion ... to see her so excited, with the carols, the lights ... etc.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/09/2009 12:55 p.m.

Velia ... beautiful, that I didn't tell you anything, thanks for asking, we are already better.I hope you have managed to study a bit today, but after a long bridge, it gives a lot of laziness.I don't like Madrid, I overwhelm a lot ... but I recognize that you have to be beautiful with lighting.
I have also been fatal with the glycemia, between the cold, the rule and such ... to see if we normalize again .... what punishment:-/
Well I'm going to change that at 8 I have yoga.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/09/2009 1:01 p.m.

Very good.

Yesterday I was talking with Regina by phone (I send you memories because it is too lazy to write, Auqnue reads us) of what Celia had improved.His last control, the one of the food post, sent me via SMS: "119, hehehe"
Biennnnn, I replied.Soon Celia arrives for dinner.The control is done ... Hi ...... The catheter had been again: Twisted :: Twisted :: Twisted: shit and more shit.Celia pissed off by saying that, when she does it well, things are twisted.I calm it down and prepare another catheter.Prepared, ready and ... zas, get locked and half click.
Celia, furious, whips the puncture, goes to the living room, holds the door and load the door of the door.
Crying, fury, ask for forgiveness, but refuses to wear another catheter.I try to calm her, but nothing, so I end up getting angry.I tell him that the door is not to blame.She offers me to pay her with what we were going to give her birthday next week, but says she does not want the bomb, that she is fed up with the "fucking catheters" and that he will return to the bolis.
I tell her that she agrees, but that I will not let her decide hot and that for now he will have to put one more and then think.
In the end he puts it on.The controls improve again, to the post of breakfast, which shoots more than 400 without plausible explanation.

She is fed up.I'm fed up.There is no God to control this.There is no logic.There are no two days (except that there are not two good days)
I almost care about the bomb, because I don't see the results I expected.When Celia did the beast we knew it was her, but now that it is being applied, the result is little better.

This is crap of illness.I am very fed up and I'm afraid that if in Oviedo they tell him something that I don't like, this time they will hear me.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/09/2009 1:16 p.m.

I'm sorry Alea ...
I don't think it's a pump or feathers problem ...

The problems are hormones, the 15 years, emotions ... I know that they are vague, little measurable and discontinuous concepts but it is the only explanation that I know.
And I don't think there is another explanation (except for physical pathology not detected thyroid type, sop, celiacy ... I know it is not pleasant to talk about these possibilities, but sometimes it happens).

As I always say, the best is yet to get because it is difficult to go.

DiabetesForo
12/09/2009 2:29 p.m.

Hello everyone!!
I am here, little by little to walk without the witch stuck at my feet ...
I have been seeing the link of the program you are talking about, I have seen only the introduction, I would have liked to see it whole.I find it interesting that they have dedicated to type 1, generally when they talk about diabetes they talk about 2, and always emphasize that sedentary life and excess weight is the cause of diabetes, without differentiating that they refer to type 2 andthat the cause of type 1 has nothing to do with that.Juan gives a lot of anger that they think is diabetic for that.
As Owash says, the good of the report is that he reaches the "great social mass", but really, in the 2 and at that time I imagine that most of the minority who see would be people who have diabetes at home, sowhich is not a way to reach that great social mass.
Velia, often up and down you had with Angela's glycemia, the other day talking to Beky told me that Nayah was the same, he went from 50 to 300 without any explanation and that desperate them.
Alea, also desperate what happens to Celia, when I read you to talk about the bomb the truth is that it seems difficult to dominate and without positive results.
As for Christmas, I also say every year that "for the moment" I still like it, because I only see it as a reason to go to Seville to get together with my family (we are many), see my small nephews enjoy whatCute, stay with friends for dinner, I really enjoy those moments and it doesn't matter how Christmas or the case is to enjoy;).

DiabetesForo
12/09/2009 2:37 p.m.

.... Jolin Alea goes panorama :(, I think how Owash that the problem can be age, the blissful hormones, which do everything more uncontrollable, but the bomb is not to blame, it is not the clear panacea, the worstIt is the despair of Celia, who thinks that taking care of anything either and throws the towel.

Anuski Well, of course we agreed and did not see each other, but I plan to return to eat that chocolate and those frisuelos hmmmmmmmmmm how rich !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
12/09/2009 3:38 p.m.

Good evening, route !!!! .... Jolín Alea, since I'm sorry ... as Prado says, these setbacks can make Celia be discouraged (of course, and the most pintoo), but you have to try to find a solution..... 1st if the catheter is hooked so much perhaps because of the size of the cable, that it is too long ... I know there are 2 sizes (at least), but I do not know if they are in relation to the reservoir size... now I will investigate and if I do not call Medtronic ... 2nd, although the controls are not perfect, it must be recognized that it has improved a lot and that with the ages of our daughters, full hormonal effervescence, can be understood as acceptable ....3º That 400 must have an explanation, if it were a 200 and peak, a 300 if it hurries me, we could think that it is due to an alba phenomenon, or to some delay in the absorption of the HC, s of dinner, or a rebound... but 400 is a figure too high that is sure to be the product that it has not entered insulin for some time (in which also the requirements of the same are higher) ... that is, if it was proven that theCatheter had worked (the one who put him at night), that the Bolus had put it, that he had not eaten anything to fight a hypo, and that he was not sick, most likely it has had bubbles, or notHe has insulin for some other reason (once Angela had caught the cable with the pump clamp) .... after the rush, how has it been? .... I know it is very difficult for what you are happening (I know in the first person), but you have to continue Alea, with anger, with grief, but you have to continue and try to make things go back to their channel .... Of course, from here, send you a lot of encouragement.And let's see if it is possible to find a less tired path.
Mommy, I guess time will help you.Cheer up!Becky, courage for you too ... Enter women and tell us something.
Prado, who are the frisuelos those ...
Anuski, I'm glad you're better .... Angela again with glycemia in place, lately what I notice is that when he has little activity he needs muuuucha more insulin than before ....
With regard to Christmas, neither fú norr .... now something more of Fail, hahaha ... Angela and Rebeca have decorated the house today, but they did not put the tree nor the nativity scene because with the carpenters we had the whole roomFrom below absolutely liado and dusty .... my mother, what mess again.
Come, to see if it is possible that we sing.Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/09/2009 4:50 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Thank you for the explanation about the glucose meter.I have already read all the thread that is in another place in this forum and I have taken as conclusions:

1- That he has a super needle and hurts enough.
2- That you place it in the gut or in a place where you cannot comfortably look at your level.

I would like to know if that device whistles when you are close to the hypo or what advantages people see.I ... I want something that when I am running I can look at it and see how my blood glucose is not to have to be with doubt all the time and with the fear of something.Is there something that helps me with that?
Hello car, I did not answer you before because I had read from passing ...

Of course we cannot talk about non -invasive meter, but I am putting it to my 11 -year -old daughter and does not take it at all evil.
2. You put it in the gut, in the buttock, in the low back, but the measurement is sent by infrared to the pump or the receiving device that you can take wherever you want (my daughter and my husband take it in the pants belt) ... therefore you just have to look at the device and every 5 minutes know your sugar level, the trend, etc ... therefore you can comfortably look at your level.

To the meter programs the alarms of hip and hyper and obviously whistles you when the glucose level exceeds those levels.As a "imperfect" model that is still, you have to learn its use, attend to trends to be able to anticipate hypos and hyper before they occur ..... Anyway I recommend that you reread the thread of theMeter, you will surely get you out of a doubt.
Greetings
I hope it has served you.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/09/2009 5:09 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Thank you very much to everyone, for the spirits and for being there.

Celia is in a better humor, but the controls are not good, although she has not come back from two hundred something, but still without being good.

I do not know the size of the catheter, Velia, although I think that smaller would not reach the pocket or the bra, which are the two most frequent places.Nor do I know how Porras goes out, because it carries it on the buttock and is covered by clothes, which is more difficult to get hooked.

I don't know, really.I know you have to continue and I am not one of those who throw the towel, but this bores the most painted.

Well, I'm going to see if I can enjoy the break a bit: ?: Because today it was my last day of work and I start the holidays: ?:

Well, that I will continue to inform you.

Good night

DiabetesForo
12/09/2009 5:14 p.m.

Hello family
I only go to greet you and to give signs of life because I only pass through parents that the route passes me on schedule.
A kiss for everyone, I have already told in parents because of the shit that we are happening, I understand you perfectly Alea, it has to be exhausting to always be like this, much encouragement for both of us.
Anuski, I hope you are quite well and the girl too, a kiss for both
Velia, less bad than the storm.Take care of yourself, look that you are Pocha.
A kiss for everyone.Let's see if I spend more .......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
12/09/2009 7:35 p.m.

Good and cold days !!!What a fog we have had since last night ...
Alea, to see if the controls are improving.
Becky, now I read you in parents ... and no, that I am not so little .... piles of age, hehehe.
I start getting arrears, guys.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/10/2009 3:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.