{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello everyone!.
I'm glad you appear and know about you.
I am fatal today.I tell you: yesterday afternoon my dog ​​died "Bruji", I had been living with us for 12 years, we worshiped her.She began to feel bad at noon and at 6 in the afternoon Rafa took her in her arms and we ran to the veterinarian that has been born since she was born, when she arrived she was dying, they put oxygen and adrenaline but there was nothing to do, we did not stopHug and kiss her, she was just bathed, white like cotton and we hugged and crying.
Juan had an exam today and last night he was in front of the book, he did not concentrate and dropped him, he kept crying.Anyway, that I still cry, I have not gone to work and I have only gone a walk along the beach for 2 hours.I didn't think his death was going to be so hard.Now the house is full of its absence.We will cost us a while to get used to it.
Those who have dogs, enjoy them, give so much company ...
A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/04/2009 8:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

uffff ... mamidejuan you don't know how I understand you, it happens fatal .... I'm very sorry ...: (: ((......

DiabetesForo
12/04/2009 10:09 a.m.

Hello good.
Here I continue, with my chin in Technicolor, the purple knee and with pains where I did not hit myself, I used, on the opposite side :?Otherwise, well.

Owash, nature was not for the work the day the airbags distributed, so they do not serve me for the case;)

And Celia well.It seems a lie, but there are enough good glycemia.Also some bad, but the percentage is improving.Velia, as soon as I have a while I get to it, that I am trying to pass them to an excel sheet, but I must be gross, because I do not know how it is done so that the stripes of the table do not disappear: Mrgreen:

By the way, he tells us that he will approve everything, and with good grades.The same person is made and everything is my daughter:-/

Mamidejuan, I feel a lot about your witch.I know what a dog can be loved.I have had a few, and now with Drake we are delighted.I hope that the disgust is little by little and that one day there will be another witch at home again.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/04/2009 1:36 p.m.

Holass

I see that we continue with the "perezaforeril" :)

Alea, are you making glycemia graphics with Excel? ... I have met several parents who made them and it was a pass ... The trends looked very good.
My endo, I have them with my weight and my glycosilada: twisted :: x .. the fade.

Mamidejuan I feel your dog ...

Enjoy the bridge, those you can.

DiabetesForo
12/05/2009 4:31 a.m.

Hello everyone!!

Mamidejuan, I feel about your dog :( ... a little time, like everything.
Alea, go pulling to give you Drake ... Take care and recover from the blow.
Owash, I'm glad your father follows his improvement ... and since you have a bridge, enjoy it a little.
I also have it, but I have seen the panorama:-/ ... I don't know if I can leave.It turns out that yesterday I woke up with 38.7 of fever and bad body, I had been with throat and mucus for 2 days, I went to the doctor and flu ... which one?It doesn't matter, be the one that is paracetamol and rest, until the fever remites, and yesterday afternoon I no longer went from 37.2 ... and today I got up without ... and I have come to work, I touched me, and nobodyHe told me, do not come ... so if I leave viruses ... that they get annoyed.
In addition, Iciar on Thursday fell fooling with the ball and has a swollen and wound upper lip, so he barely eats, and now he has also started with mucus ... that I will have hit him ... Thus we are curious both.
Samira, very delayed congratulations !!!

Enjoy the weekend, and the bridge you have ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
12/05/2009 5:12 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
We are in Madrid, we will pass the bridge through these lands ... and Nati that has just arrived !!!!
Mamidejuan, I feel about your dog.Much encouragement for everyone.
Alea, go fabric with the caidita ... and how these blows affect us .... take care of yourself ..... to remove the edges, you put yourself in the cell, right button, cell format, edge and here and here and here andYou mark none, or the edge you want ...
Anuski, what better and see if there is luck and does not get Malita Iciar ... the good thing is that you no longer have a fever.
Prado, I already read you that you have no bridge, at least on Tuesday party again and you can rest.
Owash, I see that you are in full form .... I guess your father will already be recovered ...
Kisses to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/05/2009 6:16 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello router@s, greetings, although most of you will be bridge.
A few days ago I did not speak but I have not had much time, happy work.
The truth is that the night becomes very long until 3.00 h.More or less, I usually get awake to control David.
Tonight I have seen a program in the 1 "Temetic Night" dedicated to diabetes, dealt with interesting topics about research advances (islet sheets), but as always when they reached the subject of the consequences, the thing was enough uphilland unbearable.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/05/2009 9:06 p.m.

I saw it too and I was very surprised that they would not talk about the smart bomb.My endocrine has told me that in about two or three years we will see that bomb and that it will be a great advance (however in the program they did not mention it :().

DiabetesForo
12/06/2009 3:52 a.m.

I did not see the program ... but because of what you say it will not give me very good impression:-/
I'm going to see if I find it by the network.

Auto, very optimistic seems to me your endocrine ... I would settle for that in 2-3 years the continuous meters (and that they were reliable, of course) would be used.

With 292 I got up today: Shock ::?Has the insulin to me, then, then, then, then?: shock :: ((((

Edito: I have only been able to find this link, which is a presentation of what was issued:

It seems that the images are a few years ago ... and for what the pinch technique is seen it was not common: shock: and the one on the terrace seems to be click on the clothes:-//
I will look at YouTube to see if there is more.

DiabetesForo
12/06/2009 4:06 a.m.

Good day....

I saw the first two reports, of the first, made in Germany, I was surprised that none of the diabetics would take a bomb and it was recorded in 2001, but I liked it and made clear the consequences of a badly carried diabetes ...In the second report there was talk of the differences in the treatment between the developed and less developed countries, that if it seemed a hard and sad report .....(

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/06/2009 6:20 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Here we are, how cold it is in Madrid, Brrrrrrrrrrrr .....
We did not see the program .... Let's see if we take a look at the link left Owash ....
Anuski, how are you?I guess you already better.
Speaking of uncontrolled ..... We are still the same, and now without minilink that is already terminated: x ....: ((.... on Friday we came in the car and began to raise the blood glucose of 10 in 10 ..It was measured because I didn't trust, I was already on day 6, indeed, the capillary control was 209 the minilink marked 178 uploading to Toa Castaña .... I mean, I measured well .... I told him to be corrected with1.5 units, and we stopped in Ikea .... nothing else had passed 1/2 hour from correction, when he fell off, marked 85, going down 12, he missed me, it was impossible for insulin to have done that effect,I measured him again, indeed, he had 65. Imagine, a juice, 2 cookies, bomb stop ... and finish the purchase almost immediately ..... Well yesterday, the same operation .... We are in "Total roller mountain "... tonight at 5 o'clock I got up to take Nati to the bathroom and measure it, 331: shock: :?, at 2 TENÍNA 136, and we had dinner at home .... Anyway, in short,I don't understand anything .... When we return to Cáceres we will put the minilink again and see if we know where to grab this situation.
At the moment we are going to prepare, that we are going to take some Cañitas out there ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/06/2009 7:10 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I saw the three reports and I liked them a lot because of that you say, that it makes clear the consequences of a diabetes ma carried (I am enough to hear that this is nothing: Evil :).In the second report, the children of South Africa broke my heart: it turnsKnowing what is going to be their :( :( :(! poor children!

What is the continuous insulin meter?Maybe my endocrine is a very optimistic woman but I, just in case, I have already started saving for that dream intelligent bomb ... :)

DiabetesForo
12/06/2009 8:16 a.m.

Well, I saw the three parts.I stayed until 2 in the morning watching the thematic night.
I seemed simply the best program that has been issued on diabetes on TV.

To begin with, only "laterally" was spoken of type 2, while focused on type 1, the most unknown by most people.
There was talk of the causes, how it is triggered, of insulin, of the diet by portions and of counting carbohydrates.Things like diabetic cannot eat sweets.There was talk of the psychosocial aspects of diabetes, and all from the point of view alternatively of various patients, their environment and medical professionals (professionals this time does not go with second) that was the first of the 3 parts.

The second was about how diabetics lived (mostly type 1 in underdeveloped or poorly developed countries.I agree on the anguish about these children and adolescents sentenced to death as soon as they leave the center where they are collected and attended.

And the third part, the one that filled me with joy and hope, was about the treatments that are investigating, more in the medical aspect than in the technological one.While there is no talk of pumps or meters, they do explain perfectly how one of the artificial pancreas projections is, which does not consist of a closed handle pump, but in the implementation of protected islets in a kind of sheets.Apparently, the normal operation and production of insulin was almost instantaneous once installed in the body.There were only two pastes: getting enough islets and get the sheet not to degrade in a couple of years as it happens now.It is being investigated in a material obtained based on an algae that, it is not known why, does not create rejection in the human organism.

Anyway, I give him an outstanding one.Maybe no honor registration, but an outstanding one.

Owash, I will see if I find it and I pass the link.The report was titled: "Diabetes. Silent disease"

Health

DiabetesForo
12/06/2009 11:41 a.m.

Link ... d8d91b5086

Let's see if there is luck and the link is worth

DiabetesForo
12/06/2009 11:50 a.m.

Holasss

A 2001 documentary: shock: walks and that things have not changed (lantus, levemir, bombs, continuous meters, glucometers ...), but hey, it is better that nothing.

Alea, the link you have put is the same one that I had put ... the introduction: ((((
What are the sheets?One thousand sheets of pancreatic islets?:))
I read, a couple of years ago, that for the transplantation of islets at least 3 donors were needed ... and of course they have to be donors already deceased.
In this route I am not clear about rejection, immunosuppressants and such ... although in immunotherapy they have advanced an enormity.

Finland must be similar to that of the Canary Islands ... Little mixture of DNA because people usually marry their countrymen so that genetic selection increases a barbarity

In my opinion, in Spain diabetes is fullyAnd the less, they are the ones that follow the annual controls, they know the glycosilada they have ... but few very few.
Did you know that half of type 2, at the time of diagnosis, already have a complication directly related to diabetes?

Third World :( I hope it was only diabetes ...

Auto, the continuous meter is glucose, a kind of glucometer that continuously marks blood glucose (does not measure in blood but in cell fluid).
The famous Minilink de Velia and Juanluis: D

DiabetesForo
12/06/2009 1:04 p.m.

Hello,

How do you see all the report?I can only see the introduction:-/

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
12/06/2009 1:12 p.m.

Anapp

Owash, in theory (or what they explained in the last of the three reports) only one sheet is needed, less than a credit card.
Of course, a couple of donors were needed for each patient, which makes the thing more difficult.

I do not agree that type 2 is more serious. Perhaps socially, in terms of number of affected, yes, but the truth is that without treatment a type 1 would live only a few days, while type 2 can endure years.

Of course there are many non -diagnosed type, but that also happens with other diseases that suppose a potential risk of subsequent complications, such as hypertension, or arteriosclerosis, or some other.

The documentary is not all of the same date.They are actually 3 different documentaries.

And no, I don't know how you can do to see it complete.I guess you could ask TVE 2 e-mail.

Health

DiabetesForo
12/06/2009 1:20 p.m.

I do not agree that type 2 is more serious. Perhaps socially, in terms of number of affected, yes, but the truth is that without treatment a type 1 would live only a few days, while type 2 can endure years.

Already, but today who dies of diabetes in Spain is type 2, affects Spain, because in most Africa type 1 is deadly because they have no insulin or anything like it.

To me, this type of emissions seem essential to me ... everything that is to reach the great social mass and that the "runrun" begins, speaking of the disease and not of a symptom like "high sugar", all thatIt seems to me that it should generate a propitious culture broth for the leaders?National and local healthcare made, for the first time, a great knowledge campaign and awareness of diabetes.
The normal thing is that until next year no one remembers us: Twisted:

In case someone bores this bridge, I link a study by the Spanish Society of Diabetes on the knowledge of diabetes (I think I already put it in another thread, but I can't find it now):

DiabetesForo
12/06/2009 1:40 p.m.

Good morning ...... Rare Monday: Mrgreen:, when he came to work there was no one down the street, we must work four fools hehehe ....
As for the reports, I really liked the two that I saw, they seemed very realistic, they reflected very well the reality of type 1 diabetes and their consequences if there is no care, but let's not forget that they were a bit old, the firstand the last of 2001 and the second that talked about diabetes in underdeveloped countries of 2007. Since 2001, things have now changed.What does not seem well to me is that this type of programs (thematic night, Documents TV etc) always pass them at untimely hours .... :( now, yes, television are plagued with junk programs at all hours ....: |

Anuski How are you going?I hope that the flu has not annoyed the bridge, which quite bothering with the bad weather, on Saturday and Sunday has not stopped raining .... someone wants water ??????????????: Mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/07/2009 5:45 a.m.

Thanks for the explanation about the glucose meter.I have already read all the thread that is in another place in this forum and I have taken as conclusions:

1- That he has a super needle and hurts enough.
2- That you place it in the gut or in a place where you cannot comfortably look at your level.

I would like to know if that device whistles when you are close to the hypo or what advantages people see.I ... I want something that when I am running I can look at it and see how my blood glucose is not to have to be with doubt all the time and with the fear of something.Is there something that helps me with that?

DiabetesForo
12/07/2009 4:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.