{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning.....

Owash I see that your father is better, controlled and I hope that improving, I had never seen pneumonia without a fever ... in short, the case is that everything happens soon ......: D

Here we have had the end of water, especially on Saturday and very cold brrrrrrrrrrrrr ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/30/2009 3:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello guapas !!!
Here we are another Monday ...
I'm glad your father goes better Owash ... keep counting us.
Marcita take care of yourself, to see if you get Güena already !!!

We in Salamanca great, the girls congensed very well, and they behaved wonderfully.Only Iciar had problems to sleep, he had to miss and slept very late.For the rest, we ate wonder, on Saturday they took us to a very beautiful town and the site to eat ... like grandmother's house, all made with firewood, and with brazier under the table, very cozy and different.And on Sunday in Salamanca Ciudad we also ate very well.The dinner at home very rich, because it was a cold that peeled ... yesterday above all.And spectacular Salamanca, we already know her ... we walked little, but we were still in the Plaza Mayor, the house of the shells, looking for the frog ... On the facade of the university, and in passing we gave each girl a range, which did not have.

And yesterday we saw the snow when I returned home in the port ... I think that now winter.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/30/2009 4:43 a.m.

Holasss
We are back at home ... until the end with surprises: shock:
It turns out that in my father's medical history it is that he is a user of oxygen at home:-/: shock :: or ... and they have never put oxygen except when they operated on the hip, neither at home nor in 4-5 times more than he has been in the hospital.
And above the doctor scolds me because I get angry when he told me about oxygen ... Anyway, thankfully I already know the doctors.

"The pneumonia is atypical" in textual words of the doctor and that is why he has taken without fever, similar to legionella pneumonia, although it has been discarded.
Anyway, I have not understood anything that has happened in the last 5 days.:?

Thank you all.

Hummmmm Salamanca, that is either eaten: oops: yes, what streets with slopesss

The cold has come here ...

I offer myself to be a representative of Juan in his future basketball;) I love Basket, I have always followed the basketball, now I follow only the professional but first I always saw 2-3 games of lower categories.

DiabetesForo
11/30/2009 11:16 a.m.

Good night.
I don't know if I can finally put a message ... I've been sending any days after writing it.Angel says that we don't have a mega of those :?: .... I hope that when my husband comes on a trip I solve it.
Owash, now it's time to rest, and my brother -in -law after flu?He has also been with pneumonia, two weeks of low but fever just one night, that very high.
Anuski, Salamanca beautiful and cold as she alone ... I remember that I went with the school (EGB););
Today we wake up with a capture of snow and a cold of the fuck :( it seems that winter came to us.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
11/30/2009 2 p.m.

Good and cold days !!!!!!!!!!
Brrrrrr, how cold it is already !!!!!Winter comes ...
Owash, I'm glad you're back at home and your father goes better, anyway, to keep watching.
Over here, last night Noe complained about my throat, so they have the song, to see if we endure until tomorrow, that touches us Cáceres ...:-/ And my cold here continues, without fever, but with coughs and mucus,Much Moccos ...
Well, I'm going to see if I continue with my tangles, I'm doing a Christmas postcard to congratulate the parties with a photo by Noe.Kisses and good day to all.

DiabetesForo
12/01/2009 4:54 a.m.

Hello everyone!!Owash, the X files surround you everywhere ... and the "atypical", that is like the viruses, when they are not clear or it is a virus or is "atypical": Evil :.Well, finally at home, I hope your father will recover soon.
If Juan needed a representative ... I count on you! ... Although the truth, I do not think a Pau Gasol comes out (as Marcita says), for the moment I like the sport environment in which my children move, my children move,Especially Juan, who is so good for his diabetes.I also love the basketball, but I also love the paella and if I were attached every day it would end tired tun :)).This bridge touches us in Cheste, cadet teams from all over Spain come, they play Saturday morning and in the afternoon, Sunday and Monday:-/, less bad that Cheste is a close close to the town of my husband and we can combine the two things, I take a long time but then the truth is that the atmosphere is fun.
Anuski, what a good weekend !!In Salamanca ...
A hug

DiabetesForo
12/01/2009 4:56 a.m.

Nosdias, no, we have not forgotten, we are very linked, and Angela dawned yesterday with torticulis, then the car was left without a battery ... Anyway, that Montse is now in the health center for strips, insulinas, insulinas, see the pediatrician ... and Angela studying in the salon.It is very cold here too.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/01/2009 5:27 a.m.

Hello good,
Juan Luis, don't you have the electronic recipe for Insu?Noe when the bomb was put, the electronic recipe of the novorapid already made his pediatrician, and takes away a few trips to the health center ...

DiabetesForo
12/01/2009 2:50 p.m.

Good evening route !!!Ufff, I can finally enter.What days we have been !!!!
Owash, I'm glad your father is already at home.Now to recover !!!
Paz, what is the snow ... here a lot of fog.When I left the academy, it was not seen .... Good drop in temperatures and some rain, which is appreciated.
I also played young man's basketball ...In my case my parents did not accompany me, except for local matches, which I like because it was quite shameful for those at home .... In short, that the atmosphere that is cooked is magnificent ... now I can "remember it"Occasionally, attending soccer matches of young children.Specifically on Friday we went to a pre-Benjamines match that Fran trains, Dana's boyfriend .... I was excited to see children so young, 5 and 6 years ... What little evil and how much nobility.Beautiful way to celebrate goals .... Ayissss ....
Alea, do you walk ????
Prado, Anuski, today I learned that an academy companion is from a village next to Ponferrada ....
Marcita, lucky in the review .... Juanlu has the electronic recipe, and we do not .... it is pure strategy, in case one of the 2 things fails ... but come on, it does not cost me the insu.He has cronically given me recipes for 3 months ...
Well, I leave you quite tired and I'm going to see a movie with my maid.
Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/01/2009 4:26 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day.....

Velia, what a coincidence hehehe, you know what town that companion of the Academy is ?????How is Angela, was the torticism removed?
Owash How about your father, I imagine that already totally recovered, right?

Well, I walk, we started the month with force, will it be that there is no crisis ??????:-/ ....... You have a good day.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/02/2009 3:24 a.m.

.... By the way I have seen that it is Samira's birthday ...... Congratulations beautiful !!!!!! ...: D and have a nice day .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/02/2009 3:26 a.m.

Good day, route !!!! .... I am hurried because I have to take delay and have been studying from early ... SAVING A PERFATING TO TAKE A COFFEE WITH JUANLU AND GOING TO GREETING YOU.
Samira, congratulations, beautiful !!!!
Prado, he told me and I have forgotten ..... I'll ask him ...
Anuski, in Salamanca .... Well, the next one with a few more kilometer and you come to Cáceres, which is also very beautiful and much less cold :?...
I see that we are quite lazy ... It must be the winter that is already coming ...
Well, I leave you, I take something else ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/02/2009 5:58 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

By the way, Angela's glycemia, bad bad ... not even with minilink, it must be the total inactivity of these 4 days, the ibuprofen and the tension of pain, let's say ... and if I don't "get" up "counted by Juanlu in the thread "to have chosen a pier" ... bad of many: ((: ((((

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/02/2009 6:01 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Is there someone ????Ahem ... Good morning route !!!But what happens to you that you do not write ????Well, I was not going here, I passed through here, no phone nearby and I could not resist, hahahaha ... Joer, this of removing the neurons I don't know if it's good ....
Marcita, how about the review ???Tell something, woman !!!
I go with the music elsewhere.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/03/2009 5:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!!!What happens to you?Are you preparing the bridge?:)Yes, Velia, it seems that they are a bit missing:-/.I worry Owash that since he said he was at home he has not entered to tell us anything.
Owash I hope everything remains well, tell you something !!!
Being the first of the month I think there will be one that does not have a free little while.
Marcita How is Noe with your throat?
Paz, don't you write because of the order? Has your husband been fixed?
Beky, a little kiss, I want to have a little while and call you ... it's my turn !!!!:)).
Alea, you are missing, you who are so constant. Is everything right?Or do the walks with your mother occupy you all the time?Although it seems that the weather is not for much walk.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
12/03/2009 7:51 a.m.

Good noon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, it seems that we are "missing."
Owash, how does your father follow?I hope the thing has been better.
Well, we already spent the first annual review (almost 3 years ...:-/) All good, although the wait in the ophthalmologist was terrible, but at least, the little ones became good friends, Noe was very happy, thatYes, when the disgust of blood extraction went through and began to "move" the arm :)).There were four children, Noe, another more than 4 years, another of 6 and a 13 mocita, the sea of ​​sweet (and I do not say it for diabetes;)).Velia, the results of the analytics when they are known, as we ended so late I forgot to ask.
Noe well, although he continues to complain about his throat, today I have taken her to her pediatrician and only Junifen, she has no plates or anything.
And also preparing the bridge, as Mami says, we go to my town, we will gather the brothers and give the can for those days.
Well, that I hope everything is fine, and that it continues to rain (yesterday was terrible what fell from Cáceres here, but it is appreciated).

DiabetesForo
12/03/2009 9:22 a.m.

Hello good.....
It seems that between the cold the viruses and others are all a little missing ....... I hope everything is improving ....: D
Bridge, who said bridge ?????: Mrgreen:, I do not make a bridge, I do not have that luck .... on Monday I have to work, at least in the morning ...

Have a good afternoon ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
12/03/2009 10:14 a.m.

Hello good.
I am, but I'm leaving again.

All good, unless I walk more than a skein in a kitten basket.Prado, take advantage, I don't have time or center, but I'll be serious when the thing loves a bit.

Celia has been bad, although something "indefinite."That if a gut pain, that if cowing symptoms, that if you nausea ... nothing serious, because glycemias remains better, within what fits.

And it rains.And yesterday I fell because I slipped with Drake, who gave a pull to see a dog.Nor does anything serious, but I gave myself in my chin and I look like something.

Anyway, I leave you, that I have work.

Owash, I hope your father goes better.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
12/03/2009 12:55 p.m.

Nastardes

Now that Juanluis has written again we don't write the rest :))

Congratulations to Samira, delayed as it is usual.

My father already at home from Monday to noon, although he has not yet stepped on the street, he continues with the antibiotic until the day is known: Shock: ... yes, already refront the usual: "I do not like vegetables", "I'm tired of doing nothing" ... normal.
In any case, it does not get rid of a discreet surveillance: idea:
Thank you all for asking.

The ophthalmologists is terrible, the medical service with more demand must be long ... In my hospital it is always crowded: shock: Luckily I have a plug: Oops:
I'm glad Noe is well ... it is important to start a revision routine ... It is not to mention the bicha but the various autoimmune diseases to which we are prone :?You have to detect them against better better.

Alea ... and the airbag?:)) I hope it is only sheet and paint: D

I have a bridge, although I have enough work at home to want to go to work: ((((

DiabetesForo
12/03/2009 1:04 p.m.

Good day ..... SAN FRIDAY: D: D: D And we have been for two days without a rain drop .... What relief: mrgreen:

I just put the influenza A vaccine, I hope I don't give me problems .....

Alea come, come, if I don't get bored, put on the task: D and recover from the fall, thank you how nothing happened to you ......

Marcita was expected to pass the review very well, Noe has good we have .....: D

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
12/04/2009 3:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.