{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very cold and rain.The walk with Drake :(

Lena What intrusion?The route is open to everyone who wants to participate, so you are welcome.It is called that because the first ones who open the thread of the Ruta de la Plata, but all are all welcome, more would be missing.

Chus, how good, another cacereña in the room.I hope to be at Christmas this year to Cáceres :)

Owash, I imagine that doctors will already ask you that what do you want me to find?Experience is a degree, and you have enough 8)

And Celia's finger, because in Technicolor and still quite swollen, but it seems better.

Health to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/25/2009 10:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hump!!How much you have written !!I miss a week and I find a lot of things to read !!I love it!!:)I am like to know about you, good stories, bad stories, but it happens to me as Juan Luis that I do not remember everything ...:-/.
Owash, I wish you that your father is something passenger ... small moments you have had to live in the past with your mother !!With 49 years !!!I hope your father is for that medication, and never repeats himself.Ah!And your place is going to be like Ana's bomb, it will seem a lie to you when you have it in your hands ... you only have 7 or 8 months left.
Congratulations Ana for the bomb !!When something costs so much the joy of having it is much greater.Although the long process has been outrageous ... Kafkian!
Alea, your mother sounds a lot.When I go to Seville, I take advantage of all the time I can to be with her (or she takes advantage of it to be with me :))) and becomes an annex of mine.Where I go, there she goes.Except at night that I have to enjoy my friends.And as you say its slow step it is desperate: x ... and listen to the stories a thousand times told ....
I hope Celia's finger goes better.What a pain that the poor had to happen !!!:?.
Paz, how old the old night in Lanzarote !!Owash that Paz travels as much as me !!If I remember correctly last year, he also received the year "Allende Los Mares";). Am I wrong peace?.A big kiss for Angel.It is difficult to always have perfect glycemia.
A big kiss for everyone else, to the indispensable Velia, to the worker Prado, to Marcita and her beautiful Noe, Anuski and her great Iciar, to Mani and her chocolates, to Chus, to Lena and my Beky ...

DiabetesForo
11/25/2009 12:35 p.m.

We are, we are already in visions, and tomorrow there is no school, that is, we do not get up early, come on, as if it were Saturday.Mamidejuan, yes, it's what happens, you neglect a week and you're missing.
Ana, I think I did not congratulate you, because that, congratulations !!!!!
Owash, Alea, one advice, Auqneu for what I read you I do not need, with our elders, as with the childhood of our children, however tired it is something that is never forgotten, something that one isIt can lose, although in the day to day one would prefer to rest from time to time.Also, what does it like, don't you like your children to behave with you as you do now?
EPA

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/26/2009 4:27 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally something has rained, not much, but at least to moisten the fields, something is something.
Owash, I'm glad your father remains well, now, as you say, spectating in case it is the beginning of something and if not, then better.
If we have two "Marco Poles" in the forum, peace and mom, that we know the world for their stories ... :)).
Alea, the technicolor of Celia's finger includes the nail?buf, to change it, it passes fatal, I am not time with one of the foot!Little, I'm not yet in flip flops ...: Shock :.
Well, I add to my evil collection a tremendous cold, seasoned with a large number of puzzles and coughs.Last night my maiden insisted that I went to the emergency room, because to see if it was going to be flu, pneumonia or I know.It made me put the thermometer several times to see that I had no fever, man !!Neither with them nor without them.If the years do not bring me more than piteras ...: Oops:
And to see what brings me today from school with the "chocolate", apart from the babi full of lamps ...
Well, if it seems that I am a little "placed" with the codeine, I do not know the youth that is spent money in ecstasy and things of those, if with a syrup ingotazo you already put yourself from a tontin ......
Then I come back.Good day.

DiabetesForo
11/26/2009 4:55 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
It has rained, but little, very little, enough to put the courtyards made disgust, and now the sun rises :?...
This morning I have gone to Lidl to buy some offer things that came out and interested me, now I understand why Juanlu and I go to the walk on 1 and we approach to try to buy something they announce, we have never been able to bring anything:?:( ... yes, it's like that image of the crowded people at the door waitingIt almost gives me something, and at 5 minutes the empty baskets: shock: ... and pink that was going with me, great fans of markets and troubles of these, says that this is nothing, that I cannot imagine how the subject is put on whenThey are appliances, or when they put the leaves .... I don't think they catch me again for one.
Prado, where are you ???
Well, I leave you, that today it has been late.
Kisses and Buend Day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/26/2009 5:01 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hahaha, Marcita, we crossed .... Take care of that cold ... Do you remember the chocolate last year?Much more nervous, almost angry by chocolate, churros, this year is something else, right?.This is what has to go through the "first time"

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/26/2009 5:06 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... already Thursday hehehe

Mommy, Alea, enjoy now that you can of your moms, you give me a lot of envy;), after 16 years I still miss her a lot, so take advantage now that then when you are no longer remembering those moments when you were when you wereA little fed up ......;) And you are going to miss them a lot .....

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/26/2009 5:38 a.m.

Holas
5 hours in the emergency department: shock: ... this tomorrow my father has risen, I have seen him weird and we have gone to emergency ...
Result after 5 hours: pneumonia+flu suspicion (to be confirmed after 24 hours).
Total that I have left it 1 time in the room, at all isolation: masks, gloves, wash and disinfect when leaving and enter ... fun, fun.

The funny thing is that neither the warden nor I have taken a mask from the Emergencies to the room ... and I have been with him almost 15 minutes without a mask nor has he told me anything until the nurse has come.:-/

Anyway, I'm doing the duffel bag tonight at the hospital ... I'll tell you.

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
11/26/2009 10:56 a.m.

Hello good!!
Wow Owash, ... I was going to tell you that I was glad that your father was cause of the pills, and it seems that it does not end there ... I hope you have caught him soon, and that he recovers right away.That you have a good night in the hospi :?

Marcita, take care of yourself !!!Have you brought you noe viruses? ... what do you better soon.How about chocolate?

Iciar has been calling me since yesterday afternoon, Ana ... for everything, and it is very funny ... today after eating I don't know what I was saying, and tells me ... no, Ana ... no:Shock: And I depart from laughing :)) I already knew how to call me a long time ago, but I only said it if they asked him what his name was mom.He is now a funny one, that my husband tells him, you are going to be a comedian ... and she, not daddy ... to a girl (who is a girl, not a comedian ... hehe)

Well have a good afternoon, to my touches hair and then yoga ... late complete.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/26/2009 11:19 a.m.

Wow, Owash, I hope your father is resolved soon and well, that we are all a bit fed up with hospitals.

Celia today is bad again.Everything hurts, but he has no fever, so for the moment I have become a doctor and I have prescribed paracetamol and rest;)

Anuski, enjoy, who is at a delicious age.

Velia, I do not go shopping except strict need and, if I see crowd, I automatically turn around and I don't enter.I hate purchases: Twisted:

Juanlu and Prado, of course we dedicate ourselves to life as pleasant as possible, which does not prevent it from sometimes exhausting, but there is only one.

By the way, Prado, I'm sorry but I haven't been able to wait until the weekend.That to see you ahead made me frantic;)

Health

DiabetesForo
11/26/2009 12:09 p.m.

Hello good.....
Wow Owash, in the end you had to go to Emergencies, hopefully he will recover soon .....
Hahaha Anuski, to eat it, is at a very beautiful age ......
Alea I saw that you couldn't stand, you make me work a lot huhhh .... Give me a woman's rest .... :)) :)) :))

That the little ones recover quickly ..... take care of you .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/26/2009 12:27 p.m.

Hello!I spend greeting and wishing Owash that his father recovers soon.
Alea, I hope Celia is already well, tomorrow I'm going to Llanes, but with kids from the Institute, Cursillo .. (I get in some eggplant ...) If I have time I call you, but I'm going to be Liadilla.
Raquel is still well, a little overwhelmed with the end of quarter, although this year I see her calmer because she is already thinking where to spend the night.
A hug to all :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2009 7:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning!!!!We just dawn, it is what you have not to have a work and that the children do not have a school:-/
Owash I want your father to evolve well and that you are at home.A hug.
Alea, do you come at Christmas ????Great, we'll be preparing a dinner ... By the way I am doing fabes, but with vegetables.Mother of God, I don't know if they were confused or so, 9 euros and 1/2 kg.of fabes: shock: ... a pass .... let's go, how are there good, it gives me a country.
I start studying
Kisses to all.Good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/27/2009 5:08 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Wow Owash !!I'm really sorry, I hope all this will soon happen and come home soon.Having a hospitalized relative is a tremendous mess, apart from the concern for their state of health, the family's life becomes chaotic.
Prado, as Alea says we enjoy our mother.This spring was with me almost a month and we had a great time, meals, theater, walks along the beach ... He is still 77 years old and is preserved very well, although it is slow and repeat stories;).I, with whom I had a super special relationship was with my father, there is not a single day that I don't remember him and miss him ...
Anuski, because that, that iciar is great, every time you tell something about her ... I love it !!!
Alea, that Celia improves and your treatment is very effective.The rest that surely feels good, although knowing how she is, it must be that it goes up the walls :)).
Well, a hug and wait for Owash news ...

DiabetesForo
11/27/2009 7:41 a.m.

Good morning,
Owash How is your father follow?At least in the hospital it will be more controlled and you can recover before, I hope.
Anuski, how rich Iciar!If it will be to eat it.A little kiss for her.No, my cold has not brought it to me, which is like a rose (I touch wood again, at this step I will wear the table of the computer), I have searched for it.Today I have returned to the doctor, because the cough was starting not to like how it sounded, and it has sent me antiviotics and acetylcysteine, come on, the same as when I had pneumonia ... if what I say, piperas!
Velia, the sheets have also been hit today, celebrating teacher's day ... Ah!I have followed your advice last year and I bought Noe a advent calendar with chocolate dolls, I am looking forward to seeing his face when he gives it to him.
Well, yesterday the chocolate was great.When they finished I went to insulin (I put it in square) and at 12.30 he had 125 and at 14 he was 131, so well, he tried surpassed.I also have to admit that it was a little luck with the "ojimeter" :)) :))
Well, nothing, that I continue with my closure, between Pocha and that time does not invite to leave ... kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/27/2009 7:41 a.m.

Nosmediosdias, Owash, encouragement and patience.
Marcita, no, none of luck, what happens is that ours (I mean diabetics) Ojimetro is branded, that's why it works too.
What a weird Saturday, they throw "what you did ...."

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/27/2009 8:03 a.m.

OLASSSS
I have read you all, thanks for interesting you and the desires for recovery.
Toy tired, but well ...
Fortunately, the thing seems controlled ... for the moment the only confirmed is pneumonia (without fever: shock: neither today nor yesterday, not beforeayer ...), with the flu A it seems that they go to the top of work in the laboratory and the sameTomorrow or Monday they give us the results:-/ ... and the complication is its chronic arrhythmia (technically chronic ventricular fibrillation) ... Gathering problems in pneumo+cardio is not desirable.

Of course, I have impeccable hands ... I had never had them so clean: mrgreen: I have counted about 31 times the ones I have washed and disinfected today: shock:

Pneumology was a specialty that had not yet touched: Mrgreen:, so I'm getting soak up
At the moment they already validate me: neurology, psychiatry, psychology, endocrinology, internal medicine, ophthalmology and traumatology.
In a couple more years I graduate in Medicine :))

I'm going to sleep ... I'm already raving.
Thank you all.

DiabetesForo
11/27/2009 6:54 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
Owash, I'm glad to know that the thing is more or less controlled .... you leave me with stone with the pneumonia without fever ...
My father a few months ago was also admitted and also in isolated ... and as you said first he was one night in the Emergencies, then one morning in the room with another partner and with us, and in the afternoon they transferred him to the isolated room:?.And then the pain of entering gloves, out robbery, warden hands, ponte robe, put on gloves ..... Then it turned out to be nothing contagious, less bad ...
Today appeared on a purely day of November, a lot of low fog, quite cold, and a lot of moisture in the environment .... I'm afraid that we are not going to have doubts about what time ...
Come, I start studying for a while.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/28/2009 6:25 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Owash, I have entered to see if there was news from your father.Well, it seems that the thing is controlled, now we hope for the thing to be overcome .How many specializations are you going to have! When I have any doubt I will ask you :).
Well, yesterday, all day in Alicante, because Juan had a game there.And right now we leave because Rafa (the elder) plays his game, less bad than this is more close.How many weekends dedicated to basketball !!: X :( :?

DiabetesForo
11/29/2009 5:38 a.m.

Good Sunday,
Owash I'm glad that your father is controlled, to see if they soon send you home, when I had pneumonia I had a fever, and without wanting to send, but better.
Mommy, who knows if the next Pau Gasol will not come from your house ...:-/
Here winter day totally and finally, with rain.Yesterday afternoon we went to the cinema, it was his first time and spent great, my mother, how she enjoyed and how glycemia are altered to any event: before entering 285 and when leaving, an hour and a half later, 55: Shock :.
Well, to enjoy the rest of Sunday, that tomorrow begins another week, with annual review included: Oops :.kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/29/2009 5:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.