{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

No, it is the first time that happens ... if it has nothing, right now I have it cutting the vegetable and chicken for the broth: shock:

The advantage of being a regular customer of the urgencies for a few years, in the first or third person, is that you almost learn the protocols.
Among that, the first aid courses, having worked in the Emergencies and my "Loquero" Diploma ... :)) I am going to

Now I laugh, but before I did not laugh: Shock: ... Anyway, that except for new symptoms it seems that it will stay in anecdote

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 7:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.

Today for the second time in one week another blood analytical, I have already told them to leave me enough to be able to return home and breakfast ... This time the results on December 14:-/.

Anuski, in which area of ​​Lanzarote did you stay?We were already 18 years ago and we wanted Angel to know her too and what better time than on old night ... We also didn't feel like getting a lot of plane hours.
Ana, congratulations,: D now to enjoy the creature.
Chus, welcome, where are you from?It is a complicated age of our children and for what I read yours with responsibility ... you will tell us how you do, because daughter, I cannot ... how easy it was when I was 10 years old !!
Mani, I'm glad read you.I hope that Nico is nothing and solutions with the cream.
Marcita, daughter I don't think you can help you, when they leave her routine you can already put insulin that even those.
Alea, what a cross we have!improvement.
Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 7:28 a.m.

Hello good!!!
Owash ... what a scare, right? ... and now is it normal, is it well?, because thus the two "events" so often ... well better that it is nothing, but you have to rule out.

Mani, daughter how long !!I'm glad you are all well ... Iciar delicious and very funny ... releasing the tongue, and we turn the cabbage, there is not much left and we have several options ... spend the very fast time: x.

Beky, and where do you get pretty ???

Celia, poor finger like that ... I see that her glycemiae much better.

From here we send you all the rain you want for Cáceres, hhhh ... you just have to ask for it :))

Well tomorrow, a kiss to all.

Ahh, and congratulations to Ana for the Bombita !!! now for the baby ???

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/24/2009 7:41 a.m.

Paz, we were in Playa Blanca, in South of Lanzarote ... we loved it is a more calm area, than Puerto del Carmen and Teguise, but come ... to repeat ... and if you go to that area I recommend our hotelPapagayo Arena ... Surely Angel loves, when we land, I said ... UPPPS where we have come, to the desert ... but then it is worth knowing it.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/24/2009 7:44 a.m.

Anuski, I recognized the recognition: Oops: since he has not had any other symptom I have not called for emergencies ... I already tell you that I have had half morning cutting vegetables and the chicken for the broth as if nothing had happened ... Although the surveillance I will keep it 24 hours more just in case.

DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 7:48 a.m.

nas ... the same thing always happens to me when you write so much.I put readers and when I finish and I am going to write ... I don't remember half.Owash, you have said it, countrysensiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Marcita, the good thing is that "meets" S only does them once a year.Chus, welcome..... you see it, I no longer remember more ... ah, yes, Celia's finger ... God, what pain, because I did not suffer few of those of a child, I mean caught in the car... The situation was as follows: Calatayud-Zarauz vacation trip, 4 behind, the doors close, they catch my finger, they open, close, start, it hurts intensely, a few kilometers I start dizzy of the curves andHe heat, vomiting in the bag, I open the window, release the bag, I concentrated ... na, again I dizzy, I notice the tun-tun on the finger, another bag, another vomit, I open the window, loose, theI close, tun-tun on the finger ... and so on the end ... now yes, now I don't remember others.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/24/2009 7:51 a.m.

UPPPS, forgive is that that message had not read it, I wrote and while I wrote I had to leave and I didn't go back ...

Well, I said it in case they did any proof that you cannot do, but well if you have it controls, because a trip that you save to emergency.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/24/2009 7:52 a.m.

What a scare Owash.I suppose yes, that you will have to monitor intensively, because it is a bit weird what happened to you .... I hope it is nothing;)
Anuski, what a rich iciar ... the truth that there are ages in which they are to eat them ... I suppose that for the school will help you that your husband is in the guild, right?I guess it's a tranquility.
Paz daughter, go cross with the tests, at least these results are faster ... to see if they accompany the glycemia of Angel, that everything helps ....
I'm going to lie down for a while, I have an academy today ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/24/2009 9:13 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good
This afternoon we have returned to the doctor, because Celia still hurts her finger despite the anti -inflammatories and the two tape that were put by holding two fingers: shock: last night she took them off, and today they have put the two tape,And it was another doctor:-/ It clashes that the treatment to immobilize a finger by a fissure is to hit the other finger with two tape.Celia is pissed off because she says that she seems like a fingers like that;) Anyway, she will be happening, I suppose.

Man, come, cheer up.Prado has once again taken front (by little, but he has advanced me), so as soon as I have a little while I will have to put on the task, although I will let her reign up to the weekend :))

Owash, boy, patience and take your father to a geriatrician, who tests him to see if the thing can be slowed down.It is also the possibility that it has been something sporadic and that it does not have to happen again.I also have my mother here and the memory had to leave her at home, or something:-/

Paz, come, that everything ends, even the bad.

Marcita, may be the excitement or file X. You never know.

Ana, congratulations again.

Chus, get comfortable, you are at home.

Anuski, Prado, Velia, Juanlu, and the others, Health to all.

DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 12:57 p.m.

I already have enough experience in dementia, Alzheimer's type, my mother suffers 14 years ago (she started with 49 years: shock: ... I took care of her, along with my father, for 9 years (now she is in a residence) so I know where whereThe shots usually go ... and fortunately I do not think it is the case of my father (I hope):-/
As with diabetes, relatives know much more about the disease than doctors, in this case neurologists.

To fix the finger to another finger is usually normal, I have seen it many times in basketball players ... and if they can, Celia too-

Juanluis, I remember a similar Valencia-Granada trip: Oops: ... for dizziness, I say

DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 1:20 p.m.

Hello everyone,
Prado, thanks.You are right but well, there are other more unfair and chilling things closely related to diabetes and third world people.Here it has not only cost me, it has cost us, but in the end if you put all your efforts, something has to leave?:) There is never others to know what effort is and enjoy a good result;)
Marcita, thanks and of course that Owash has been a fundamental part of all this, has not only put a grain of sand but a pedrusco hehe
Velia, thanks is my treasure to remember the movie "The Lord of the Rings" play
Paz- Angel Thank you.
Thank you Alea you have also been an important part of this process.
Owash, I'm glad it's just an anecdote.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
11/24/2009 1:34 p.m.

Anapp

Hello good morning.

Owash, I hope that yesterday's episode will not be repeated anymore.But it is very rare .... My grandfather almost every night was dressed and Ale Pá the street: Shock: ... Do you think it can be just a mistake?... I know about that.My husband on one occasion came home with a shoe and a work boot,: Oops: Thus he was walking, on another occasion I looked at him how he dressed and he circled (something he was looking for), I quiet, in the end he takesA wardrobe belt and campaigns to put it on myself :)) a belt was getting when I already had the other position ... come on that I don't get bored.I hope your father is in that, a simple disguise.

Chus, are you from Extremadura?Because there are a few here, right?
Anuski, we are going to Costa Teguis to Barceló Lanzarote, it is a hotel that, being practically in the center of the island we all close.It is a beautiful island, different from any island in the world.You don't late to return as us.
I'm going to get the homework.What a laziness !!!!

DiabetesForo
11/25/2009 3:11 a.m.

Forgive the interference, I only enter to tell Owash that I feel a lot the scare that should have passed with his father and tell him that something similar to the age of 63 was, TB as in your case it was at night, my myHusband and my father -in -law (my husband's mother was in the town), he got up at 2:00 a.m.Lead there, I didn't know what time it was and my husband was confused with another of his brothers, my husband took him to the hospital, there they had 48h in observation, just as he lost his memory he recovered.They did not know how to tell them, the evidence did not give anything weird, everything was normal.

It has never been repeated again, it is something that happened and stayed there.I hope your father is something like that.

A very big hug

Owash

DiabetesForo
11/25/2009 3:25 a.m.

Oh I forgot the most important thing today my father -in -law is 78 years old.With this I tell you that they have spent a lot of years since that day and no similar episode has happened again.

DiabetesForo
11/25/2009 3:27 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
Chus, what a joy to know that you are from the earth !!!
Owash, I suppose that at this time you will have already lifted intensive surveillance ... you tell us!I guess yes, that with the 14 -year experience on the back you will know well what the subject is going ... encouragement!
Paz, yes, that kind of thing in little ones are typical: look for glasses and have them on ... what things !!!
Alea, I guess Celia will be better, poor ...
Here it dawned cloudy, but now the sun appears ... yes, when I have taken the little one to school, my car marked 7 ... all the rainy spectatives again to the garete ...
Well, already in the Ecuador of the week, although for us it is Friday, at least we can sleep until later, since Friday is the teacher's day ...
And na more .... I turn around the forum and the mess.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/25/2009 4:12 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/25/2009 4:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning,
What a move so moved today!And tomorrow more of the same, as they give chocolate with churros it will have to go to school a couple of times ...
Owash How is your father follow?Jo, how scare, I hope the thing will not be repeated again.
Chus, so also Extremadura huh?where from?.
And Celia's finger?I hope that also improving.
Paz, so to eat the grapes to warmer lands ... who caught it!:))
Well, I walk with laryngitis, says Noe that I speak like Donald duck:-/ And with cough, so I have already started with herbs (Thomillo and Oregano infusions, they are very bad but they are a saint's hand).
Noe well (I touch wood, I touch wood) with now impeccable glycemia, to see if they last and very happy.
Well, I pass through parents running and return to the kitchen.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/25/2009 6:53 a.m.

Hi guys!!!

Owash, as your dad follows ... I hope that only that incident has been, and that it is not repeated.

Velia, with the school of Iciar, my husband is not very helpful, they are public schools that give them for points ... my husband is on one on the other side of the city, and I like the idea because I would go with him, but then when he grows and stays with his friends, it is not a plan to move so much.That's why I prefer Cerquita de Casa.

Paz, the Barceló are very good and to move great all close.We with the girl preferred to be calm because I had a year when we went and we didn't want to move much, and as we had things to see, I already told my husband that we came back ... but it is not known when.And yes, it is a "different" place ... Nothing massified, and very peculiar ... I do not get tired of looking at the photos, in fact I have one of here of spectacular salvapallas, of the viewpoint of the river and the island of La Graciosa.

Alea, how about Celia's finger?

Greetings to Tooos !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/25/2009 7:54 a.m.

Holass
Thanks to all for interested in my father ...

After a day and a half of interrogations disguised as conversations, I have discovered that my father continued to take Deanxit (he has been taking easy for 10 years);He will do a 2 -month thing, "midiagnint" Parkinson (leg stiffness, light tremor and that ceased when a movement began, difficulty walking, bradykinesia or hindering voluntary movements of arms ... come on it was manual), we consultedto the neurologist and diagnosed secondary parkinsonism associated with Deanxit and therefore, Deanxit had to abandon it ... and that I thought he had done: Shock:

Anyway, that I have already requisitioned the medication in question and I suppose that their dizziness and fall should be for that ... and the dinner at 4 in the morning because file x ... unless there are more rare symptoms shortly.
Today, the morning has passed, he has made the food and eaten, he says consistent things and follow the conversation with logic ... So as I say: "That day I do a year of this."

It is not for making the machote or "marisabidillo" but one is almost cured of fright and I have lived too many situations so that this caught me in surprise (although Murphy's law will always be right ...: Shock :)

Here and the fresco ... 20th justitos;)

What better marcita .... Hum chocolate (the churros do not like: oops :)

Paz That is an escape to the mamidejuan :)) ...

DiabetesForo
11/25/2009 9:01 a.m.

Good afternoon....

Owash I'm glad that everything goes well and daremits, the Murphy that does not always be right: Mrgreen:, if it is the medication because it has an easy solution .....

Marcita take care, I am very prone to the Afonies, as soon as I have a cold I have to be very careful and those infusions are doing very well, but how bad they know orfffff .....

Jolin, Owash sends some graduate for the north, here 5 and rains again .....:-/, I know, I know what is needed but you could distribute a little .....: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Paz to see if you end with all those tests and especially that everything goes perfect and so you can enjoy those vacations, what envy ..... hehehe .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/25/2009 10:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.