{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning route.

The song that you don't even paint for me .... :)

I already read that the best glycems ... although not ours.

Last Sunday a friend, from an Angel friend, with whom he has been on occasion of morality, has debuted.He is also 15 years old ... Angel stayed ...: Shock :.And just over a month ago the son of a veterinarian here also debuted ... 9 years old, I do not know that child, but you see a pandemic: o

I'm going to start the day as we are doing ... my husband when "he has learned" that the elephants with the top tube give luck, nothing has occurred to me to put one at the entrance of the porch ...Well, for him, he is not:-/

Good day.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/23/2009 2:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I empty myself on Friday, I was not very convinced, but as someone has to try .......... and the thing has not gone wrong.On Friday night I was with flu symptoms, and on Saturday afternoon too, yesterday I already had a better time, and I'm great.I still have a little swollen arm and bothers me a little.Now we will have to see if they are effective, and I book this year of my habitual flu of all winters.

In Zaragoza we have sun, and without air or fog ...... something weird in the winters of this land.Last weekend we could still have dinner on the home terrace with some friends, and yesterday they have coffee.Climate change is strong .... Let's see if the cold ones arrive at once, which is what touches on these dates.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/23/2009 3:57 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Paz, it is a pandemic .... The other day when we went for cateters to the hospital they told us that they had debuted 3 at the same time .... were admitted one of 13, one of 12 and one of 9 ....Total na ....
Here we are, on Monday and with a bad night that I have had, when I got up to see Angela gave me insomnia and until 7 I have not been able to give a head, see that it has not been ...
Nacho, the temperatures fell quite a lot, 6th in the car thermometer when I have gone to take Angela to school, but it is sunny ... the rain resists, by God, with the lack it does.
Well routerillos, you have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/23/2009 4:15 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning .... to say something clear because being Monday ?????: Mrgreen:

Alea to see if those good glycems last, we will cross your fingers ....: D

Well, if you want water here we have plenty of ehhhh ..... and for this week I think it rains again ... are the spectacular mountains, with an impressive color, I love autumn !!!!

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
11/23/2009 4:22 a.m.

Nosdias, I see that improving little by little ... I also on Monday, without won of almost anything ... how much is missing for Friday?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/23/2009 4:35 a.m.

ufff ... for Friday :( too much missing .... another Monday !!!!!
hello, everyone!!!
Paz, luck with those results ... and Lanzarote this time?Good, I loved it in summer ... do you make me a hole?

Prado, what a farter, we have had so much rain ... Although the landscape is still impressive ... it is nice to see it.

Pos nothing, I continue with my things ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/23/2009 5:11 a.m.

Very good.

Today I have taken Celia to the doctor.Yesterday he caught a finger with a door and has it swollen and purple.He is now with his father at the Arriondas Hospital.Send eggs, you have to travel 60 kms to make an radiography.
The header told me that his recommendation was not to vaccinate it.That flu A is coming mild and that with the background of the Guillain Barré of my mother he would not vaccinate her, so it seems to me that we change to the side of those of the "no".

And the Cantabrian is again spectacular, so I'm going to eat (I'm going hours) and Drake long.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/23/2009 10:06 a.m.

I spend a quick moment to communicate that our friend Forera Ana Poppe already has her hands a new and shining insulin bomb ... The bomb weighed at birth 300 grams, so it will remain in the incubator until they teach its owner to use it: Mrgreen:
It has only cost him 1 year, a cover in a newspaper, several press articles and endure 2 or 3 toilets .... But hey, there is what it ends.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
11/23/2009 10:47 a.m.

Hello routeros!I love it, I would be to join you.Mother with a 16 -year -old son DM1 diagnosed in October 2001 and bomb since July 09. For now, everything is quite responsible, I hope that the responsibility lasts;I try to convince him to join this route but for now he is a little reluctant.

DiabetesForo
11/23/2009 4:36 p.m.

MecagoEntoloquesenene as Velia says.I had just written a message and gone to the garet.What a rage: Evil :: Evil: I hope I let me recover it

mani05's profile photo
mani05
11/23/2009 5:33 p.m.

Hello family
Here another "missing".I see that some "brave" have been vaccinated, Endo told us not to speak, that one thing was an adult with some complication and another thing such a small child with good control, and that the side effect of a "Guilaim Barré "was no nonsense, so we did not vaccinate him and cross his fingers because making such a decision puts you to tremble in case we are wrong.What a difficult tram of the tram.
Chus welcome, I hope you feel good here, there are more mothers of teenagers so you will surely have things in common.
Congratulations to Ana Poppe for her "creature" that has cost so much effort, now to dominate her and take good advantage.Congratulations and Owash also for the part that touches you.By the way Owash, what about your opposition, did they give you a place in Alicante?My sister -in -law approved some of the institute teacher and wanted all the less Castellón sites because it is the farthest and touched ... Castellón.So he carries a car trajín.
Alea, Prado you are starting to chop eh !!!And see that I do not want me to get hooked right away, so I will contain myself and let you enjoy your ephemeral reigns calm :)) :)) By the way I hope I hope that the finger of Celia is nothing and that you maintain the good streak ofThe glycemia.
Anuski, how about the Iciar's Bomboncito?Inside nothing to look at school, how fast time passes, a princess already will be made.
Marcita how is Noe going?And do you comply with them?And your feet after so much heel ???
Paza pretty elephants or whatever is needed, as if it is a garlic under the pelopudo, the fact is to leave the one -eyed once as a small streak.I hope Angel is more stable because that roller coaster is disconcerting.
Well, I tell you that we are doing well, here a spectacular time, the sea as a plate, the blue sky and does not rain or the 3, the winter clothes have not taken it out although they have said that the cold is coming.My two treasures are precious and glycemia quite well.The eye is still red so I don't know if we will have to put the cream again, in order not to operate anything.I continue to currando mogollón and above now with trips to Madrid, I who believed that I would only return to Madrid on vacation and nothing, to work too, but well we cannot complain as the patio is.
I'm already rolling and touches control, so I leave you until next time.Give you all for kisses and especially those who have not given me time to name, Velia and their remedies, Juan Luis and his stories, Mamidejuan and his trips, Beky and his princesitas, Nacho and his aquarium, etc.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
11/23/2009 5:39 p.m.

Well less bad, so I will remove the anger faces and put smiles: P: P: P
That you have a good night

mani05's profile photo
mani05
11/23/2009 5:40 p.m.

Thank you Owash for saying the most beautiful way that can be said, getting the bomb: D at least in my case Jiji.I am very happy.
Mani, thanks.
Ann.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
11/24/2009 2:48 a.m.

Anapp

Ahh I hope that the next weigh 3,200 kilos :))

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
11/24/2009 2:49 a.m.

Anapp

Good morning
Well yes the tamagochi-bomba is already from Ana :))
The merit to get it is exclusively yours.

Mani, my oppositions are in Paraditas: Evil ::?I am/we are in the contest phase (value merits, courses, time worked ...) like those that value are funeral and pay them as overtime because they are not in a hurry;In addition, it is assumed that before the contest of transfers of the wardens that are already working :?So what I think is still a couple of weeks to know the provisional qualifications, a couple of months for the final qualification and easy 7 or 8 more months to take possession of the square (that of course I will have a place, which is a lot to assume).
And yes, since I don't want to go to Alicante is the most likely place where it will be:-/

Chus welcome.

How is Celia's finger?
As a child I crossed, which cartoon, a glass window and I made a finger trizThat I do not march, because the ring would not combine with the scar: Mrgreen:
The Guilen Barré seems taken from an episode of House: Shock:

Juanlu, breakfast three times?: P I tell my endo and hit a patatus: Mrgreen: although something suspicion of me :))

Greetings

DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 3:19 a.m.

Good day......

Congratulations Ana !!!!!The truth is that it is sad that there is so much inequality, some cost us anything to put the bomb, in my case I was not even a candidate because I was well controlled and instead in other places it is almost impossible, in short ......:-/

Chus welcome, I hope you are very comfortable here and you tell us everything you want .... we are to learn, help us .... etc ..... hehehehe ....

Ale how Celia's finger goes ??????I hope that better and that glycemias remain very good .....
Mani dare to play with us hehehe, sure you would have a great time ..... :)) :))

You have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 3:29 a.m.

Good morning, route.
Alea, how is that finger going?I hope that the stability of glycemia is installed definitively ...
Chus, welcome.
Congratulations to Ana Finally!and Owash, of course, that he will also have put his grain of sand.
Anuski, Prado, to see if you send us the rain that you have left over that at the height we are and I have to continue watering the pots of the patio every two by three.And cold, it is very cold here, 5 degrees this morning ...: (((((
Man what joy to read you again!And above all, that your chocolates are good.With so much tragin that you carry it does not surprise me that you sell so expensive ...:-/.
Well, here well, with muffins and rising basal, because in the afternoon noe is an altilla tongTo do and I don't know how the thing will come out).
I tell you the NOE file X on the last birthdays, to see if you help me find an explanation: during the birthday and then it has perfect glycemias (between 100 and 140), eat the normal, sandwich, fried potatoes and snacks (little ones), I put the corresponding insulin and all good.On Saturday we arrive home with 104. dinner, I put insulin again and in post 137. During the birthday he has run, jumped, played and thrown to death by the piñata (although nothing is eaten, of course), soAt 12 at night I control: 303 !!!: Shock :, I correct, at 2h it is 250, I correct again, at 4h again 302, again I correct and the 6h already has 166 and continues to go down, it rises at 9 with 68. This happened inTwo birthdays and I can't find logic, the normal thing would be that it was low, after so much battle ... the rest of the days, the night has a good time.Anyway, mysteries of diabetes, I suppose.
Well, to spend a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 4:16 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
God, what animao is this !!!
Ana, congratulations !!!!, now to take care of her a lot, how effort she has cost .... Congratulations also to Owash for the part that touches her.
Chus, welcome home .... If you have read us, you will see that Paz, Alea and Mamidejuan, mothers of chic@s of the fifth of yours ... tell us where you are and the treatment you use ...
I have spoken with Alea a while, Celia is much better and the finger has it swollen and purple, but for now there is:-/
Mani, what a joy to read you ... Velia and her remedies, mmm grandmother's remedies, I don't know, hahahaha ... I'm glad everything goes well.
Anuski, Prado I suppose that very cold, because here although sunny, we are already feeling the temperature drops.
Marcita, those figures are typical of compliments and meals away from home ...You are fucking the truqillo ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/24/2009 5:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nochecita movidita and tomorrow worried.
At 4.30 in the morning my father wakes me up ... that if we had dinner already: shock :: shock :: shock: ... half asleep I follow him in the hall and see with: shock :: shock: what is put on the tableAnd he has made potato tortilla:-/ For my two brothers and for him ... I tell him to go to bed and return to bed ... at 2 minutes he comes and tells me that they are 4.30 ...: Twisted: ... I upload the blind, and I show you the darkness of the night ... yes, it is at dawn.

I would have put the emoticon of laughter if at 11.00, back from the purchase, I would not have found it on the floor without being able to get up because he had dizzy dressing and fallen.
Total that complete recognition (feet, legs, arms, hands, head ...) and exploration of mental faculties (who I am, what day is today, tells the months of the year back, what your father was called ...),voltage at 127-68 ... glycemia I have not done: Oops:
Not a single symptom of anything: o

Of course, I 350 from glycemia :?
So I have intensive home surveillance all morning, with rounds every half hour, and that will be expanded 24 hours more ... fortunately I did not work today (karma?)

Anyway: Twisted: Pasiensia

Marcita, is a full -fledged X file ... I would tell you that it has to do with the nerves, you probably enjoy the birthday that revives it all night :))

DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 7:08 a.m.

.... Jolin Owash is scare, I would have gone to emergency immediately ... has happened more times ????

DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 7:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.