{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Nosdias, the first to greet, right?Well that, to give you greeted .... The same for when you finish writing this, Velia has already entered that she is down in the kitchen with Dana's portatil reading and writing ... Ah, heat, the summer has been thrown on us... And spring? You'll see, postponed for June.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/26/2008 7:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!.I walk here up to date!My mother what you rojis .... I am also going to have to do chuletillas, because between that and my bad memory, surely I leave something without answering ...
Pumba, if it is low you can give sugar or juice to trace.I know because it happened to me on one occasion, we had analytics and got up with 40 :?, I gave him to go back and when we arrived I explained to them.They told me that I would not worry that the only thing that affected was blood glucose ....
Mani, with the crossed fingers so that everything goes well.The school, because I do not explain that being twins have to be in different centers ... I hope you are lucky.
To those of the beach, what do you send !!!
How do Kris and his little follow? Do we have any news?A kiss for her and for the little one.
Here with a print chalorazo !!!Today we eat in the courtyard that in the time the sun goes out is luxurious ...
I start preparing a fish marinade, to see how it goes out.
Kisses and enjoy !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/26/2008 7:53 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well good morning too.Well, rather afternoons.
Precious daySol, 22 degrees of temperature, and I want to leave, because here all the people of home have disappeared.Celia with her friends, the oldest with her own, and my favorite artist who has risen.So, seeing the quiet house, for me alone, I have decided that you are too good to leave.If you acasa, I will sunbathe on the terrace, seeing the peaks of Europe in all its splendor.

What a movement that the forum has, what joy.
And what a good vibes among the people.Thus gives glory.

Health and good weekend.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/26/2008 11:56 a.m.

Hello everyone, how are you going, I do not understand why the message comes out of me for forum because before I did not leave that if I stayed to touch my noses or I do not know what to think, well I tell you about Jessica's meeting becauseSaid the tutor who changed to him that he puts interest in the exams but that he does not shut up or under the water that is distracted that is given by alluding if they say something and I say because man calling it what they call it the children these theseWell, there would be sometimes right and tell me that she knows how to defend very well and say now but if they only see what my daughter does also look at what they do to Eya the tutor told me that if I had noticed that I have changed andI picked up and ect, the next day I get a letter that makes me Jessica in the company of other criosLetter and swears and perjure that she does not have been, in the letter they ask me for damage to what happened that when they have the invoice between her and the others they have to pay it and I do not know if there and send them to take for .....o pay and shut it up but I am about this isit, I see the flag because I do not know if being the girl as it is, you eat all the brown or do not tell me no, and I wonder where the teachers were to see it not to see itAnyway, I would never end up a kiss for everything and a hug

DiabetesForo
04/26/2008 12:06 p.m.

Good afternoon to all and Juan Luis: D

30 degrees in Valencia and climbing ... We have been stirring cabinets for 2 days to get the short sleeve 8)

Anyway, see what you write huh?I'm going to read the previous pages

DiabetesForo
04/26/2008 12:58 p.m.

Good morning ...... Aleaaaaaa ..... is not wortheeeee ... what envy for God, I also want a terrace where Europe's peaks are seen in all their splendor ....:-/ ....Jolin ..... What luck are you, the sea and the Cerquita mountain ... hehehe ..... ideal.
I just came from buying the newspaper and makes a tremendous warmThese dates ...... Anyway ... I'm going to run for a while ...
By the way Anika, where are you ????????Are you already more lively ???????
Happy Sunday
Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/27/2008 6:39 a.m.

Very good.

Today they look so good, meadow, because there is fog, but we know they are there;)

Too bad Alonso, who has broken the car.I had left everything prepared to see the quiet race, and nothing, in Finsssss.

Well that, what a good Sunday to all.

DiabetesForo
04/27/2008 10:50 a.m.

Here we walk, with a heat of justice and with Sunday Paella, now in the digestion cafes.In the end we do not finish seeing Alonso, the truth is that the race was being a bit pain, in short, that some who break the car, others that crash ... is that they give the card to anyone.

Juan Luis
04/27/2008 11:51 a.m.

Hello!I just arrived at the forum and I am glad to see so many people around here, I have already gone through presentations but I also want to be on this "route."Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/27/2008 2:20 p.m.

Good night!!!!
In the first place, Marcita, welcome to the route, of course ... yes .... Enchanted to have you among us.
Second, what do we know about Kris and his little girl?Please, if anyone knows something that says it .... in any case a special kiss for them with much love and a lot of encouragement.
Very hot weekend, has given time for everything, walks, purchases, plants ..... and long week with my maid ... mmmm, what a pleasure !!!!
Angela has been down 2 days .... This is paquear and not drop ... Tomorrow shit, because I no longer know if in school will be like this, or like last week: ??.... At the moment we will continue with the same basal to see what happens ... and of the allergy better not to speak, we are the 2 as a soul in sorrow, sneezing, congestion, itching of eyes, come on, that we do not deprive ourselves of Na... but happy, huh ???, yes:-/
Well, I'm going to gossip something out there while we see Aida ... kisses and happy night ... to the daddies in candle a very strong hug and that the glycemia accompany us

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/27/2008 7:11 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I take for alluded to Velia, I loved the phrase "that glycemiah accompany us" ..... ha ha ha ...... And never better said that Nyah was with 39, I shit in the bowling alleyrsShit, hala takes advantage that you can speak badly.
Prado, congratulations for that Peazo Hemo, I feel the delay, you know my head .....
Kalua, do you get pretty?I hope you enjoyed the weekend with your family.
Mommy, and do you too, where are you?Let's see if you advanced the trip to the Tuscany and you are out there from Parranda with Kalua ??????
Marcita, very welcome to the route.How is Noe?I hope you are calmer at night.A kiss.
Mani, a beautiful kiss, you'll see that in the end we will be lucky ...
Kisses to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/27/2008 8:07 p.m.

Nosdias .... I think the series of hot nights then sleep badly has started.
Ah, welcome Marcita !!!!!

Juan Luis
04/28/2008 3:13 a.m.

Good morning.I tell you, I keep letting my little one just in the morning (7) and Novorapid three times a day (4-2-2) and we spent better the night, I go to bed with a bit high values ​​(around 200) andNow as I give soy milk, it has not had any hiccups again at night.
The last hemo (I did it on Thursday) I went to a private laboratory (Velia, I was in your land, in Serviá Laboratories) because I pass that for the hemo they will make an extraction every three months, the little girl passes a lot, so I wentand they made it with capillary puncture.
Well, let's see that the day holds us, apart from heat, of course.

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 4:33 a.m.

Good morning ......... Welcome Marcita .....
After a weekend with very hot, today cloudy and cool .... I already said that these heats in the north were not very normal now .....;)
Beautiful beky a kiss ..... and thank you ...
Have a good day and to improve those who are pachuchos .....
kisses

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 4:40 a.m.

hello good morning!!!!
Prado, you are right ... This time was not even normal, but so much change Ko:-/ at least it was on the weekend and we enjoyed it very much with the little ones and some friends who visited us.

Beky, how are you beautiful?And Nayah, I see that with low, Mekachis !!!A kiss for 3.
This afternoon I will call Kris, to see if he tells me good news ...

Marcita Welcome !!!I didn't know you, a little kiss for Noelia.

Let's see if the rest of the routes appear, .... Come on, let's go, it's Monday !!!! Ahhhh, for me the week is short ... I have a bridge !!!!! Wellnn;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/28/2008 4:56 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!! .. Ahem., I just called the teacher, Ángela 320: Shock :: Evil:: x :?: Shock:, No comments ....
First, a hug for Anika ....
Marcita, why don't you request that social security tests be done?Even if you have to come to Cáceres ... Try it, surely they don't put you hit ... you tell them that in the day hospital of the San Pedro hospital they have the little machine .... By the way, the next time you come, if youYou feel like it, you tell me and we have coffee .... I'm glad to know that Noelia is much better.Let's see if it continues.
Beky, in between, huh ????
Maria, where are you ?????
Ali, today they placed the bomb, right ????Come, pretty, you know where we are if you need something.
Alea, how about Celia?
Anuski, you will have enjoyed the weekend of heat with the little one .... Here is the cold also returns ... This is no one to catch it.
Mari (Marisanz), where do you get ????
Ufff, we are many, to everyone a kiss and a good day ... I'm going to take a walk with my maid.
MUAC

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/28/2008 5:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Goodsssssssss

BBBUUUUUUAAAAAGGGHHHH (I would like to be the written representation of a yawn, but I'm not sure ... hehe), finally after 3 I say 3 days of doing practically nothing, today as I get very uphill, I hope to get it for 2 or 3 in the afternoon :))

Let's see, Prado, Paisana, congratulations on that hem !!
Marcita, Welcome !!Then I go through presentations and so I catch up

Beky (sooner or later I will get used to the Newnick, I say), because I have been released and Afonics I am still after shouting the slogan ( vaffan ...) , we have fun like the Indians... We also did a little "volunteer" among so many people we discovered a lot of Spanish ..., no, it was not difficult, where we heard mecagoen it ... and there were two or three fighting with a map, there we were going ..hahaha ... As for mamidejuan I remembered her because in the international market of the craft there was a Spanish stand with paella and bleeding ... what?I told you I did not get into philosophical discussions and asked them only to mouth if they were "real Spaniards" because they looked very suspicious but that after 3 or 4 minutes, when they passed their scare and managed to articulate wordYou can see that they had a Valencian accent D.O.C....ha ha ha

Pumbba ... what a long message xD, xD, .. It seems to me that one day of these we will have to take an exam of those to surprise that it seems to me that you are spitting us a little huh ?? ... but calm, that as correcting we will correct it among all because you know .., the mm (very wonderful), you have it insured.As for the issue of in -laws, in short, that it is not to take the opposite or go against the current but that it goes, that I only get it, my daddies, with forgiveness.Come a kiss !!

Velia, you see that well, so it is nice to read, when you talk about courtyards and marinages and do not remember what you do not remember because it gives pleasure, yes sir :))

Well nothing, that I go to the Tagus I will pass later,

What are you all going through ( n.d.R. As you know the SS are for the male routes) a good day :)

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 5:36 a.m.

Good morning to all. VELIA I am here that you do not see daughter hahaha good to tell you that the heat of the flood to the flood because if it is raining but well cold it seems that it does not do. You are some of Kris to see how the baby is going.hahaha, and nothing boy will have if I put the food our bread on every day by the way I am very good with her we will see what lasts a hug for all

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 5:59 a.m.

Good morning.
I don't feel like writing.Touch desert journey (I start reading the sun on the terrace)

Celia, Hum, better without comments.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 6:23 a.m.

Good morning to all, it is cloudy and I walk megaperezosa ...
Anyway, I have 30 days left and I can't sleep more than two hours from the pull, what things ...

I go this afternoon to see the header.

Welcome Marcirta, this is great you are already a lot of parents ..

Well I'm going to see if you leave some temitas, it will not be that tomorrow I stay in my house.

Kisses

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/28/2008 6:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.